Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 28, 11:35 AM

Mar 2024
Goated anime from start to finish. They should put an Iyashikei tag on this, this was wholesome af.
May 1, 9:47 AM

Mar 2019
This anime was a pleasant surprise, very fun!
Best Maou-sama in anime history, what a character! haha.
May 13, 3:21 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh, the princess ice skating with the vampire girl was too wholesome, and it's hilarious how they're treating the torture like it's high school and you're changing classes ahaha, not to mention that isekai part at the end with the demon lord defeating everyone and saving the world before the princess even woke up, great final episode, I can't wait for S2 because that was definitely a very fun show overall
May 28, 4:04 AM

Sep 2020
Man, I loved this anime so much. It really did a number on my cheeks cause I've been grinning the whole time I watched it, and it hurts so much now lol. I guess that was the torture for us viewers. Mommy Tortura was so hot, and Maomao Chan and Vanilla were precious af. It put a huge smile on my face whenever they appeared. Maou is the best dad/husband. Some of my most favorite scenes were the wholesome family interactions between them, and seeing them warmed up my heart. That last scene was so epic where he was fighting the dark lord, and the OP started playing, and I laughed so hard cause he said, "It gets him going when anime starts playing the OP song at the final fight of the last episode" lmao.

I can't describe how happy I am that they announced season 2 so soon cause before, I was so sad that it was ending. Now the real torture is waiting for season 2, but I'm really happy that I'll be able to see all of them soon 💖
May 29, 9:35 PM
Jul 2023
Dang, I though they were gonna do something really cool by making the second season an esekai. But the hell lord just beat the whole esekai in 2 hours 😭. Anyway, this show was pretty decent, other than the reused dialogue.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12

37 by Netbug »»
May 30, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18

33 by Apreggi »»
May 29, 9:10 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11

35 by Apreggi »»
May 29, 8:52 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 4

36 by Apreggi »»
May 29, 8:17 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5

37 by Apreggi »»
May 26, 12:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.