Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 14, 6:04 PM

Sep 2023
So many stars! Magia Baiser in her ultimate form is quite the sight to see! Next week hotel date? Or Venalita's masterplan reveal?
Mar 14, 6:26 PM

Jun 2016
I've been looking forward to this episode :D
Mar 14, 7:40 PM
Nov 2017
Reply to Embient
Thanks for everyone who told me about the connection between Leopard's name and her powers last week btw.

8:20 Is this a reference to Ashita no Joe? I'd be happy if someone told me why this panel is referenced so often, maybe it holds some significance. And yeah, this was badass.

10:25 la verità is "the truth" in Italian

13:22 Baiser has a shit ton of stars here, do they count? She must be super OP. Also looks really cool.

This was wild lmao. And I really like how Venalita was a bit scary here, I wonder what... they? are planning. Was Enorme straight up killed? (don't spoil, just a rhetorical question)
@Embient venetalia said their power comes from within. Except for lord, of course. Their power is shown to be heavily affected by their emotions. The stronger their will, the more power they get, and the stars are more of a measure of their current power, not their theoretical limit. In the case of the Tres Magia, that means the stronger their sense of justice, the more powerful they are. And in Utena's case, her power comes from horniness. The hornier she gets, the more OP she gets.
Mar 14, 7:47 PM
Nov 2017
Reply to TheColonel76
Unfortunately fell asleep last night before the hidive translation dropped but here I am now lol, and what an exciting (and hot) episode this was! We got to see Kiwi really stretch her legs with this new form, I like that despite the appearance change she still uses explosions and guns that appear out of thin air along with the new up close and personal attacks. Also I know people aren’t happy about the creative liberties taken with the subs but I thought “get fucked” and other variations of fuck used with Kiwi were pretty funny and fitting lol. And of course this new power comes with a price, Kiwi wasn’t able to completely handle her own strength but she thankfully managed to trap the giant booby nun and bluff a final attack that knocked her out cold, a unique conclusion to a fun fight, now hopefully Kiwi gets her hotel date lol.

And on Baiser’s side of things with Lord Enorme it was looking rough at first but something wild happened where Baiser also revealed a new form and started seeing Enorme as a loli lol, I thought for a second she was actually a kid the whole time but it was actually Baiser’s own personal filter that allowed her to see a form that she could look down on, now that’s something lol. And the spanking scene that followed was very nice, I think I liked this one more than with the magical girls at the beginning of the show, it was pretty satisfying too giving how much of an ego she’s had till now. Unfortunately tho, she was simply a pawn being used by Vena and was only using power she borrowed rather than her own, so who knows what happened to her at the end there, hate to say it but I feel kinda bad for her now lol, but for now it’s time to celebrate the big win. I do wonder what the last two episodes will hold tho, perhaps Vena will reveal his betrayal or maybe it will have to do with the new form we saw with Azure when the magical girls finally showed up in this episode, I’m excited either way!
@TheColonel76 she knowingly joined an organization that openly calls itself evil, and then engaged in evil behavior. SHOCKER: venetalia isn't interested in justice.

Why would you have sympathy for her? She played the game and lost. All she needed to do was be the pawn, but she wanted even more.
Mar 14, 7:55 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Reply to Natehog007
@TheColonel76 she knowingly joined an organization that openly calls itself evil, and then engaged in evil behavior. SHOCKER: venetalia isn't interested in justice.

Why would you have sympathy for her? She played the game and lost. All she needed to do was be the pawn, but she wanted even more.
@Natehog007
Natehog007 said:

Why would you have sympathy for her? She played the game and lost. All she needed to do was be the pawn, but she wanted even more

Simply because she was being used and was powerless in the end, that and the fact she was never actually that powerful herself without the help of Vena. Not to say she didn’t get what she deserved, she absolutely deserved it, but I can’t help but feel a bit bad lol, just how I feel.
Mar 14, 11:16 PM
Apr 2022
hell yea slap them cheeks, Baiser just keeps on giving
Mar 15, 3:29 PM

Jun 2017
I really liked that super sadistic look on Utena when she's all empowered and with the long hair. I wonder if she genuinely has those stars or it's just a mood flux thing that most of the girls can do if they're pushed.
Mar 15, 4:28 PM

Jul 2013
Did they just pull Frieren's "magic is visualization" in the best way possible lol
Mar 15, 8:28 PM

Aug 2021
Wonderful episode full of action and ecchi.

Mar 16, 1:15 AM
Sep 2021
Utena won against the supreme commander very easily, but Venalita is up to no good.
Mar 16, 7:29 AM
Sep 2016
That was just a funny episode. Not even the usual ecchi. I mean it was ecchi but it was more played for laughs than 'appeal'

Utena "I don't want to beat up adults cause it would be wrong so i picture my enemies as children and then I can kick the shit out of them no problem" Hiiragi.
Mar 16, 1:04 PM

Feb 2018
Utena really just went "spank spank spank...get corrected get corrected get corrected" on that brat
Mar 16, 2:51 PM

Mar 2017
W-WTF I AM WALTCHINGALJFAW the villain got clapped in all senses-
Feel pain, think about pain, accept pain, know pain... Shinra Tensei!
Mar 17, 11:27 AM

Nov 2014
Now that's a new way to powerup: imagine you enemy as loli.
Mar 17, 1:13 PM

Sep 2007
Reply to Embient
Thanks for everyone who told me about the connection between Leopard's name and her powers last week btw.

8:20 Is this a reference to Ashita no Joe? I'd be happy if someone told me why this panel is referenced so often, maybe it holds some significance. And yeah, this was badass.

10:25 la verità is "the truth" in Italian

13:22 Baiser has a shit ton of stars here, do they count? She must be super OP. Also looks really cool.

This was wild lmao. And I really like how Venalita was a bit scary here, I wonder what... they? are planning. Was Enorme straight up killed? (don't spoil, just a rhetorical question)
@Embient Usually when someone is spend sitting and in black and white is a reference to Ashita no Joe.
That is basically the end of Joe and the meaning is burning everything the person has and only ashes remain.
If you want to know further on the extra weight of that, I'd need to go into spoilers:
Mar 17, 7:43 PM

Dec 2013
That was a fun revelation, Venalita and Sister were behind it all, it is pretty nice how Utena knows there is always something fishy and her ultimate power "no u".
Mar 18, 5:30 PM
Jan 2023
so nice when enormita appeared
Mar 18, 7:57 PM

Jan 2011
not too big on the whole shonen battle arc this show as taken a turn to and now the girls are dying?? i mean Enorme had it coming she was boringly evil and didn't jam with everyone else on top none of her scenes felt like it was "for Fun " but i thought we were gonna fix her and maybe she just needed a reality check (mostly salty one of the two grown ass ladies are gone now and the only time she got punished was as a kid )

but evil mascot is actually evil , feel like utena won't be a fan of vena killing them just goes against her own motives

also why didn't saint depower when she got stuck? was she just playing the part lol seemed like a very easy thing to do in the moment or is it uncontrollable since it did happen after she got KO'd
Mar 20, 11:52 AM

Oct 2017
Oh yeah Leoparde's name makes sense now after seeing her beast form. Kiwi fighting for that hotel lol, we gonna get it? Utena got her power up, eight whole stars. Azure too, her new power seems cool. Enorme done in? Vena looked creepy. I hope we get more of Enorme and Sister.
Mar 21, 3:35 AM

Oct 2008
oh nice! currently Magia Baiser is the strongest since she now has 8-friggin-STARS!!!
5/5.

Mar 23, 6:19 AM

Jan 2018
Damn, that was a good spanking session.

Utena got her Devil Trigger form activated, and all of her face's expressions are just... full of ara-ara vibes.
Average anime enjoyer.
Mar 27, 4:24 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
LMAO, Lord Enorme got spanked hard, I'm not surprised at all
Mar 27, 12:38 PM
Oct 2019
This episode was a masterpiece. My favourite one by far.

Mar 27, 3:07 PM

Jan 2014
So we get Leopard true form action, Utena completely dominating Enorme in her own style (she out-Utena'd herself on this one) and the first La Verita form tease all in one package. Legendary episode.

I don't know what Vena is actually plotting, it's not very clear even in the manga right now but in true modern mahou shoujo fashion, I doubt there'll be anyone who likes Vena by the end of MahoAko.
Mar 29, 11:57 AM

Aug 2019
utena beats the lord by turning her into a loli :D that was quite underwhelming though...
guess utena is the leader now
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 1, 12:16 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Enormita has a new leader!!!
kekeke
Apr 7, 7:25 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Mc always have an mc buff no matter where you look. Thus same with Utena here. She picture herself as a stronger leader that's create a debuff to the Lord which makes her having, not just stars deficit, but her whole body as well. Simple punishment for the poor Lord. Now she just vanished because Vena need to take action under those shadow. Gloom end? Fret no! Cause Kiwi comes in and chill the day with her naked broken body clinging hard Utena till the end of duration. Supreme Leader, Magia Baiser ready at service!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 16, 2:14 PM

Nov 2009
RIP "Lord"

She was just being used by the evil mascot to powerup the other members.

Utena and the rest, except Sister, has no idea...

Will the gang ends up as actual pure evil as well? hmm... where they'll also end up killing the mahou shoujos, being that evil mascot has no objections to killing all the mahou shoujos to began with, especially with the evil mascot killing their own.

And yea, I expected Utena to become the "Leader"... what with her outfit being the classic top Leader outfit that's literally in like 90% of evil villain leaders... (aka, the Demon Lord/ Succubus outfit)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 21, 9:52 AM

Mar 2010
had one of the greatest reactions/ expressions. tho not as hawt or sexy but nb.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 29, 5:43 PM

Jan 2017
Initially thought their whole base was an imagination land or something, turns out Utena just applied a debuff to Lord in her own mind lmao
May 28, 10:26 PM
Feb 2017
Ahhhhh they handled this episode pretty well! Probably the most memorable fight from the manga and most important plotwise, so it's nice to see they hit a lot of the big notes. Really pleased they kept in the detail of Lord Enorme's stars gradually disappearing as she gets more and more humiliated.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» any wholesome yuri in this one?

tragedydesu - May 24

20 by DX_impulse »»
Yesterday, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 27

136 by DazeFire »»
May 31, 3:51 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 20

85 by Vendy13 »»
May 28, 10:51 PM

» Curious about Venalita goals

AlexAnonim - May 25

2 by UnknownTwinkie »»
May 28, 4:32 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Feb 28

90 by Code0018 »»
May 21, 11:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.