Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 12, 5:21 PM

Feb 2019
Usato's the only one who will inflict so much pain he'll regret ever making that claim. And the two heroes will be saved by Usato; his real power will be unleashed then, I think.
Mar 12, 5:24 PM

Feb 2019
Alfredo-Sauce said:
And here I thought Suzune had a good strategy with stabbing the black knight through the throat so that it couldn't mutter 'reflect.' I'm thinking Usato's healing magic may end up being the key to finding a weakness with this OP black knight.

Black Armor guy will regret claiming that no one can touch or hurt him, coz we all know that there's two people on that battlefield that can inflict major hurt on him lol And Usato's anger will most likely heal his friends coz he'll have a sudden burst of magical energy or something like that 😁😜
Mar 13, 9:04 AM
Oct 2019
episode was good, there were some changes based on the manga, but the novel was cool too, F heroes
Mar 13, 1:45 PM

May 2019
Reply to LeenPhoenixRae
Alfredo-Sauce said:
And here I thought Suzune had a good strategy with stabbing the black knight through the throat so that it couldn't mutter 'reflect.' I'm thinking Usato's healing magic may end up being the key to finding a weakness with this OP black knight.

Black Armor guy will regret claiming that no one can touch or hurt him, coz we all know that there's two people on that battlefield that can inflict major hurt on him lol And Usato's anger will most likely heal his friends coz he'll have a sudden burst of magical energy or something like that 😁😜
@LeenPhoenixRae
Hey you're caught up again, nice 👍

And agreed that the black knight/armor guy will regret those words. Like you said, I can imagine Usato filled with rage and then producing some type of magical energy that can't be reflected back. Rose may need to help finish him off though, we'll see.
Mar 13, 9:04 PM

Feb 2019
@Alfredo-Sauce said:
@LeenPhoenixRae
Hey you're caught up again, nice 👍

And agreed that the black knight/armor guy will regret those words. Like you said, I can imagine Usato filled with rage and then producing some type of magical energy that can't be reflected back. Rose may need to help finish him off though, we'll see.

Yup, finally got caught up with this one.

And yeah, Usato might be the most OP'd out of the three heroes that was summoned, but he's not strong enough to defeat that demon. I wonder who is underneath that armor though, any thoughts?
Mar 14, 11:53 AM

Dec 2022
well we will see if he can reflect healing magic
Mar 17, 6:55 PM

Oct 2019
The heroes are in deep trouble. Will Usato-kun save them?
Mar 18, 3:43 AM

Oct 2017
Senpai attacking Usato lolz, next time attack him on bed.

So the only way to fight the knight is basically with constant healing aka our healer protag or Rose. Usato need to get there asap. I hope Kazuki and Suzune senpai are gonna be fine.
Mar 19, 5:25 PM
Aug 2013
good heavens they keep making it worse and more boring
Mar 24, 2:07 PM

Jul 2011
Meh... Everything is so childish and predictable :/
Mar 25, 6:45 AM
Mar 2022
It was nice to see the plot switch to something more action orientated toward war with the main character.
Mar 26, 3:48 AM
Mar 2024
The battle scene was so good
Mar 29, 1:02 PM

Jun 2020
Black Knight is my less favorite type of villain. Who just talk how everybody weak constantly.mI get it from the first time you say it shut up and fight please
Mar 31, 9:39 AM

Jan 2014
Finally the war arc begins. It's refreshing watching an isekai anime where there is a war and the protag can't save everyone because he's stupid op and in this one it's his job to do that!
Mar 31, 11:53 PM

Dec 2020
This was just kinda dumb no? You think your assumption is the answer and go all in on that assumption and stab him in the neck. Like maybe attack the weapon or something or is that unbreakable now?
niookookjoMar 31, 11:57 PM
Apr 3, 7:48 PM
Jun 2022
U Better Leave Black Knight Half Dead Now , All That Buildup & This Pathetic Fight , Smh.
Apr 7, 6:32 PM
Mar 2020
حماسيششششششششششششن
Apr 26, 9:21 AM

Feb 2021
That reflect skill is quite OP
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 4, 11:56 PM

Dec 2013
That armour is cheating. Inukami and Kazuki never stood a chance RIP
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 29

106 by Talamare »»
May 21, 9:56 PM

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 15

66 by KinjiKido »»
May 9, 9:28 AM

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 19

75 by EvandroBraz »»
May 5, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 1

81 by G_Spark233 »»
May 4, 11:07 PM

» Felm

Isekai-Enjoyer - Apr 28

16 by OP_Rider »»
May 2, 4:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.