Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 9 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 2, 5:36 AM

May 2023
Reply to anifan1234567
SoulReaper01_ said:
@anifan1234567 this show is mid anyways I doubt it has good moments at all lmao

pov you have not read the manga chapter 32/33
@anifan1234567 Im not wasting my time on a mid show 😭🙏
Mar 3, 10:02 AM

Nov 2013
no kills, boring lol
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 5, 6:55 AM

Jul 2017
Aoi in fear of Yogiri, and Hanakawa is once again a tool for Lute to extradite out Yogiri. The Alpha Omega truly is the enemy of all mankind.

The King of Manii being serious about his requirements for the Sage candidates, and most of the students who are still alive, reunite, with some of the most hilariously stupid names ever. The focus being kept on both Takatou and Dannoura and their pursuits from not just the Agency, but also the Institute and Cult to keep the former on tabs, Takatou just wants to find a way home, whilst settling in to become Sion's Sages.

Dannoura getting her signature Blacksmith suit, as much as the trainings held between Rick/Richard and David for the split between genders. And if there is something that the students are not prepared for, it's Shinozaki ready for her killing rage as revenge for being a sacrifice early on. And sorry Hanakawa, you're just as good as batter for intel back and forth, regarding the Underworld and reaching the Dark God on the 7th floor.

Oh well, if they can't exactly beat the Dark God, Yogiri is still a viable target anyways.
Mar 7, 10:59 AM
Apr 2023
Just introduced a bunch of characters, weird time skips within the episode and completed changes of pace and mood, sudden changes in power scaling and weird drops in animation quality for just basic walking scenes.
Mar 16, 2:18 PM

Jan 2014
It's been awhile since I saw such a rushed episode. Scene right after scene with only basic animation and info dumps. This won't be getting a second season for sure.
Mar 23, 5:00 AM

Feb 2021
He just take ou this own eye...
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 27, 6:49 PM

Feb 2019
that guy just signed his death certificate when he considered killing takatou to get the deadline extension from sion. i don't even feel sorry for him lol
Apr 5, 3:46 PM

Feb 2009
wow, the first episode where we bowed to the typical trope and just forgive all our classmates for literally trying to kill us. Thankfully Shinozaki comes to the rescue dealing the hand of justice where our MC fails us. Seems like we'll get to deal with the counselor dude though, hopefully for the last time...

Also, did demon shota really turned into a femboy just for fatty? lmao
Apr 6, 7:06 PM
Jun 2022
How Can A Episode Be This Bad , Worst One So Far . Tsk , Am Out .
May 4, 3:22 AM

Nov 2019
They're all trying so hard even the bandit vampire leader got her alternate universe self to follow in her footsteps to eliminate MC.
May 10, 3:38 PM

Mar 2013
The reviving girl is giga based, found them and didn't waste time sympathising with them, but again the MC would have also killed them all if he couldn't predict attack.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 21

117 by GosuDRM »»
Jun 6, 7:39 AM

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 11

109 by Fn76 »»
May 23, 1:24 AM

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 18

83 by Timka1113 »»
May 23, 12:07 AM

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 4

178 by lasodamos »»
May 6, 1:24 PM

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 14

46 by ST63LTH »»
May 5, 5:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.