Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 5, 2010 1:29 AM

Dec 2009
Yay let's try to bring out the deeper meaning of an anime that was made for purely entertainment purposes!

Sometimes an anime is simply an anime, not a political/religious statement.
Jun 5, 2010 1:38 AM

Nov 2008
Thanks for the links, bro.

The more you know.
Jun 5, 2010 2:46 AM

Feb 2009
sexiji said:
darkkiller0 said:
I completely condemn the writers for making the stupid little kid (Brave, I belive, and such a stupid name) into a pathetic Megaman tool. I honestly hate that concept, "pathetic secondary character magically finds something that will make him super-awesome but still pathetic". Lame megaman clone is lame.

I mean seriously, listen to the quote:

"Enter anti-demon lord combat mode"

WTF? Might as well make him into superman. A suit that gives a regular,boring, and annoying little brat amazing powers for which he has no talent and suddenly becomes talented. This is the only thing that irkes me about this series, otherwise I like it.

I agree. I know it sounds silly concerning this series, but that Brave character really is ridiculous.

Still, onward with the series! I wouldn't mind a second season, depending on how they finish things. Maybe they end on a cliffhanger? ^^

Lies! they would never leave us at a cliffhanger! =P

xly15 said:
...Plus he does not even know what he is fighting for.

il tell you what he's fighting for. to get into junko's sisters pants, thats what

u2blah said:
Yay let's try to bring out the deeper meaning of an anime that was made for purely entertainment purposes!

and lies again! its the goverments that are trying to brainwash us all! but i cant say more, because they are probably watching me now zomg! ^_^
anywho, enough of my ramblin
i want next ep dammit!
Jun 5, 2010 2:49 AM

Apr 2009
Now that was seriously way to fast paced. I think this series should have been 24 episodes not 12... Oh well. Peterhausen was win though. Now if only someone would slaughter Brave already...
Jun 5, 2010 2:54 AM

Dec 2007
Yuri-chan had a scary face at the end O.o
Jun 5, 2010 4:12 AM

Jan 2008
Brave is such a lame character, even his code name sounds lame. Also that 2V character is such a cliche.
Jun 5, 2010 4:41 AM
Feb 2010
Damn, gotta feel sorry for Akuto and Peterhausen...getting hit by that huge plane....thing.

Anyways, i serously hope the next ep continues the epic battle and hopefully, we'll get to see Akuto destroy the brave suit or at least see Hiroshi getting his priorities right... and by that i mean helping Akuto instead of trying to kill him.

BTW, just noticed the look on Yuri's face at the end......disturbing.
That reminds me, i wonder which of the girls Akuto will choose in the end, i hope its Keena or Fujiko.
KoisolaJun 5, 2010 6:22 AM
| "In my time, the wowd is WUINED AND WIFEWESS!."

- Paradox (Yugioh: Bonds Beyond Time Abridged Movie) |

Jun 5, 2010 8:06 AM

Jul 2009
Kill that annoying Brave for my aunt's sake!

Did anyone noticed his tail? so he is running by using electricity's power XD
Jun 5, 2010 8:53 AM

Feb 2009
I'm kinda getting the situation and at the same time, not...

So Sai is trying to defeat that blond dude Yamato because he wants to use Keena as a catalyst to subdue and control God and be the next Demon King? And with all the monsters around, everyone thinks Sai is taking over so they deploy the shinobis to defeat him. Then we have Brave(still lame and now with random powerups with no side effects) and Junko conflicted on who to help, Yuri who's starting be become a yandere, Keena with some dual personality, Fujiko as backup for Sai, Prez who disappeared after that speech, Master Buten headmaster, Eiko who has some shady business with 2V about who knows what and Sai planning to kill God for being just a system being used to wage war.

Did I miss anything or got something wrong? Bah, who cares anyway, Peterhausen FTW!!
belatkuroJun 5, 2010 8:58 AM
Jun 5, 2010 9:28 AM
Jun 2008
WOW what an episode!!!

It seems alot of stuff talking out there ...(reading it takes alot time....so i just took a few glimpse)
People are fighting each other,when all they desire is a world where fighting doesn't exist
what do you think about this?? ^^

Well anyway, the system of the religion and government in this Anime are kinda outdated.So Akuto's action is not totally wrong.So don't compare too much to the modern system.The Anime for this series are based on even older system of governing.
Nowadays the word god is " whatever...." but in this Anime is kinda opposite.
It kinda remind me of "terra he....".
summarize:
people should make his own decision and be ready for his doing
but not using the system(god) as a excuse for his fault....
Well I think its something like this ^^.....i think its a very common phrase
MorningGloryJun 5, 2010 5:27 PM
Jun 5, 2010 10:43 AM

Jun 2009
almost every time brave comes it annoys me!! he thinks that the demon lord doesn't understand him and everyone else...well it's the same for him as well. The public will be happy as long as the demon lord is destroyed grrrr... now i can't wait what will happen next... I want korone to come back
Jun 5, 2010 10:48 AM

Jun 2009
u2blah said:
I swear to god, Brave is going to drop my rating of this show. Why can't he freaking die? I mean seriously, demon lord killing mode?!?!?! He's the weakest, most pathetic, childish, unlikeable wimp that I've ever had the displeasure to watch in an anime and yet he can magically fight on par with Akuto with the help of his god-mode power ranger suit. He needs to go burn in the fiery pits of hell and then train for eternity and a day without a vacation to even have a tenth of the strength that any character in this anime has in his/her pinky finger.

/rage off...

brave reminds me of suzaku from code geass because he is fighting against his friend that society is also against...i hope brave dies but i have a feeling that he's not going to die!!!
Jun 5, 2010 10:51 AM

Jun 2009
u2blah said:

u2blah said:

I agree!
Jun 5, 2010 12:07 PM

Jul 2008
I hate Brave. He just uses a suit that has powers, even though he is weak and annoying. He doesn't even know what he's doing. He really does drag the whole anime down.

Other than that, I like how things are heating up. But the lack of Korone was upsetting too. Oh well. Can't wait for the last two!
Jun 5, 2010 2:00 PM

Jan 2010
Yuck! What an incoherent mess.

Rating is going down once I post this.
Jun 5, 2010 2:14 PM

Jul 2009
Shit just got realer!
Jun 5, 2010 2:28 PM

May 2010
Brave is really getting to be annoying, especially when he keeps jumping to conclusions
Jun 5, 2010 3:02 PM

Mar 2010
The story of this anime could make over 100 episode nt just 12
and the story progressing is really fast but i like it :)
Jun 5, 2010 4:26 PM
Jun 2010
WoW...

This episode proves that this show HAD a lot of potential if they didn't compress everything in 12 episodes. I don't even think there's going to be a second season since their rushing everything...

That's a shame :/

Jun 5, 2010 7:08 PM

Dec 2009
keep in mind that they don't give a damn about what americans think. they care if its a hit in japan. And second seasons are pretty rare.
Jun 5, 2010 8:09 PM

Jan 2008
I have no idea what's happening any more. Akuto is fighting for Keena... some dude wants to be the Demon Lord... everyone thinks Monsters are bad so they're attacking the demon lord... it's a bigger mess than what's happening in durarara.
Jun 6, 2010 12:47 AM

Oct 2007
Kanon-kun said:
I have no idea what's happening any more. Akuto is fighting for Keena... some dude wants to be the Demon Lord... everyone thinks Monsters are bad so they're attacking the demon lord... it's a bigger mess than what's happening in durarara.

lol!i think your avatar explains the plot very well
Jun 6, 2010 1:37 AM
May 2010
furrydan2 said:
Oh btw...was it just me or at the end when Peterhausen and Akuto got hit by that plane, it looked silly...kind of like flies on a windshield...

Lol, wtf?
icekatana8825 said:
SEE THE INVISIBLE TOUCH THE UNTOUCHABLE
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER
Jun 6, 2010 1:56 AM

Jun 2009
Plot holes and deus ex machinas. Horrible, horrible, horrible. This series has turned to utter shit.
Jun 6, 2010 2:16 AM

Dec 2009
Mockman said:
Yuck! What an incoherent mess.

Rating is going down once I post this.
supersayen said:
WoW...

This episode proves that this show HAD a lot of potential if they didn't compress everything in 12 episodes. I don't even think there's going to be a second season since their rushing everything...

That's a shame :/

same, same.... I was really enjoying this show at first! I wish they had just taken the time to do it right. It's like we some how jumped a season. Is there some war or oppression going on that they haven't even shown or talked about? What is the deal? I just see a bunch of fools running around. Their motives are completely unknown.... You know, this probably isn't even worth ranting about. I can't imagine the show recoviering at this point :(
Jun 6, 2010 5:48 AM

Jun 2009
I kinda hate Hoshina Yuri or what her real name is. Cool episode, Love Akuto in this episode really much:D
A lot of action in this ep and kinda confused a little. Keena seems weird when talking with Etou.
Damn....cliffhangersD:

Jun 6, 2010 9:29 AM
Nov 2009
omg peterhausen = alucard
similar personalities too the dragon is bored because hes so strong
Jun 6, 2010 7:47 PM

May 2009
is it the best ep ever?didn't like the other ones XD
Jun 6, 2010 9:07 PM

Jan 2010
I think Akuto never loved Keena the way we thought. Perhaps he just wanted to help her / protect her, but nothing romantic... who knows, maybe we won't even get a conclusive ending...

The whole Brave thing is absolutely lame and unexplained. He suddenly activates a command and becomes more powerful than the demon lord... I mean come on, be at least a little realistic.

And as everyone already said, the whole story is so rushed it starts to feel, at points, like a random comedy anime, the SZS type.
Jun 7, 2010 3:29 AM

Jan 2009
Ehm. Wait, what? Did I miss something?
Oh blast, not more Brave D: Screw him.
And here I thought I'd seen the last of sword-surfing after finishing Koukaku no Regios, but apparantly I was wrong.
Also, why would there be a chair on Peterhausen's back? xD...
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jun 7, 2010 3:40 AM

Feb 2009
Oosran said:
For a comfortable ride ;)
Jun 7, 2010 4:55 AM

Aug 2009
belatkuro said:
Oosran said:

I think the better question is, "Why wouldn't there be a chair on Peterhausen's back." :P
Jun 7, 2010 5:03 AM
Jun 2008
I wonder does the demon lord has a castle or a throne...
Ohh wait ,in this episode I think I saw a flying castle with a throne on it.
Jun 7, 2010 1:15 PM

Aug 2009
Yuri looks insane. Miwa looks like an idiot. :(
Jun 7, 2010 4:33 PM

Mar 2008
Inarius said:
man talk about rushing an episode...I didn't even feel it...

It was awesome sure, but it's progressing too fast, when they should of started with 24 episodes from the start, cause 12 ain't gonna cut it.

And the head-director just went master roshi on the blond bastard's @ss!

you say that now? It's been rushing since episode 1
Jun 7, 2010 4:35 PM

May 2009
I don't know what's going on but it's kind of entertaining.
Jun 7, 2010 4:35 PM

Jun 2009
garfield15 said:
belatkuro said:
Oosran said:

I think the better question is, "Why wouldn't there be a chair on Peterhausen's back." :P

Exactly! I was surprised it didn't come with a cup-holder.

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

Jun 7, 2010 4:41 PM

Feb 2010
Woh...when did this show fuse with Code Geass...I really enjoyed the episode and all but I couldn't stop comparing this show to Code Geass this episode with Sai being Lelouch and Braver (Die) being Suzaku....
Jun 7, 2010 5:38 PM
Nov 2009
oh yea brave also has a god dam power cord for a tail LOL
didn't get screenshot but its at about 15:40
Jun 7, 2010 7:53 PM

Jun 2008
This anime sucks. There's no arguing it now.
Jun 7, 2010 7:54 PM

Jan 2010
werr-y said:
I think Akuto never loved Keena the way we thought. Perhaps he just wanted to help her / protect her, but nothing romantic... who knows, maybe we won't even get a conclusive ending...

The whole Brave thing is absolutely lame and unexplained. He suddenly activates a command and becomes more powerful than the demon lord... I mean come on, be at least a little realistic.

And as everyone already said, the whole story is so rushed it starts to feel, at points, like a random comedy anime, the SZS type.

Random, humourless comedy. And now ecchi-free ecchi.

And yes, Brave sucks. But he's already a hero.

I think that Keena has a higher purpose or destiny. Which is too bad because she's a neat character. The way she went after Mister X was art.

While I don't think he's had enough time to focus, if Akuto truly falls for anyone romantically it will probably be Junko (although he's already dropped that ball twice). But Korone will be around to observe. And we won't get to see enough of Lily for my liking.
Jun 8, 2010 2:00 AM

Dec 2008
stAtic91 said:
I don't know what's going on but it's kind of entertaining.

haha yep!
Jun 8, 2010 4:40 AM

Mar 2010
Yeah big ass dragon let's pwn them!! Kinda agree on the: way to much plot in one episode thing. they should have done this in 2.

Damn shame it's almost finished.

Jun 8, 2010 7:41 AM

Jan 2010
And I was thinking this show couldn't get any shittier, but the producers manage to increase the shittiness each episode. It's so bad that it's actually getting awesome, in a Plane 9 from Outer Space kind of way.
Jun 8, 2010 8:30 AM

Jun 2009
- Moar tentacles? x
- Wait, why did she kill him?
- Unsheated sword... cliche..
- Why was Sai fighting that white guy anyway? And why are those magical beasts rampaging everywhere? Shit, i forgot. ;_;
- Yuuko's becoming annoying.
- Sai Gar Akuto?

I am dissapoint. It was the weakest episode of all. Too much chaos, wasn't very enjoyable.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jun 8, 2010 8:41 AM

Jan 2009
WTH... So he became a bad guy... I don't understand why he had to do that? Why do they have to kill him? Why does he have to be a demon king in order to save Keina... why did the summoner girl need to summon a whole army to cause a scene... I liked this show more when it was just a random comedy with the occasional cute scenes
Jun 8, 2010 8:46 AM

Jun 2009
JohnyBeGood said:
WTH... So he became a bad guy... I don't understand why he had to do that? Why do they have to kill him? Why does he have to be a demon king in order to save Keina... why did the summoner girl need to summon a whole army to cause a scene... I liked this show more when it was just a random comedy with the occasional cute scenes

You've said it perfectly. I don't really understand this either, but whatever.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jun 8, 2010 9:07 AM
Jun 2010
it's funny that an "arranged marriage" became "a world war conflict with a demon lord" in 1 episode lol

Jun 8, 2010 10:49 AM

May 2010
lol, how previous episode lead to world war in this, in no time! wtf xD and what is this like tv show for mass, when ninjas goes on war :D

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Jun 8, 2010 2:17 PM

Nov 2009
GodComplexed said:
Woh...when did this show fuse with Code Geass...I really enjoyed the episode and all but I couldn't stop comparing this show to Code Geass this episode with Sai being Lelouch and Braver (Die) being Suzaku....

I guess you can make that comparison if you want. I'll say that it is not nearly on the same level though.
Nice to get another show where the protagonist is 'evil'. Now if only he could succeed like lelouch... ^.^

Then again as everyone else has pointed out above me, there is barely any show type left untouched by this series. I mean we got demons, gunships, sterotypical superhero, mages, ninjas, over-buffed old men, swordsmen, 5-6 types of females... They have yet to put any dramatic elements in here though!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ClementIV - Jun 18, 2010

284 by NiGhTmArE_Spirit »»
May 18, 12:27 PM

Poll: » Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ClementIV - Jun 11, 2010

121 by Talamare »»
Nov 11, 2023 6:18 PM

Poll: » Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

garfield15 - Apr 16, 2010

123 by Yubisoft »»
Oct 26, 2023 11:55 AM

Poll: » Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

spineslayer - Apr 23, 2010

77 by Lakshay1 »»
Oct 10, 2023 8:18 AM

Poll: » Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

werrston - Apr 9, 2010

100 by Lakshay1 »»
Oct 10, 2023 8:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.