Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 4, 4:13 AM

Jul 2017
Tomozaki's idea of a class original play, he may be the director, but Aoi's egging for him to see which girl he fancies the most, it's a two-for-two juggling situation. Still though, he still has his Insta list to check off, and Minami with ramen sounds like his next option...or more like, the signs of love ringing between the two. It's a little forceful, but that does the checkmark...if she follows the list to a T, which he has to goad a bit with his alibi. Now, comes the difficult part: getting a picture of Minami with ramen, and she may be thinking too much, and Tomozaki just couldn't find the right time as well. The gyoza feeding action definitely confirms something wrong, and Tomozaki is already not acting like his usual self. In the end, the task was pretty much a failure.

The next day, Fuka wanting Tomozaki to see her manuscript. that's settled privately. The next option: for Tama to make a face, she seems like the generalist person to do so, and that, at least, checks off the board. And after reading her various stories, the uncompleted dragon story resonated with him the most, he wants this to make it into the class play. But the story hitting a snag where an ending could not be set...or rather, she's already made up her mind, and the others see it as a good starting point. A story between the two's progress thrughout their social endevaous endeavors, things look set to become good for the culture festival.

For Mizusawa, he's quite the sharp person, and him inviting Tomozaki to Gumi's all-girls school's culture festival...how will he handle a different environment altogether?
Mar 27, 11:51 AM

May 2020
Going out and sitting with a girl was never this awkward. NEVER, EVER. Dude was snapping those photos of Mimimi like a creep, can't lie lol.

I actually kinda give it to these girls that they are somehow okay with giving time to this guy of all people lol.
Mar 31, 11:24 AM

Apr 2015
The restaurant scene was one of the most awkward date scene i ever see in an anime, i died laughing so hard, i can't believe i stay all red when i saw Tomozaki taking all the picture. Imagine what my girl Mimimi was thinking LOL.
May 5, 2:01 PM

Mar 2013
Mimimi going "eh" and being dumbfounded he wasn't having a crush on her was perfect
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Girl of both seasons.

Thyriad-oPPailov - Mar 29

23 by Talamare »»
Jun 7, 7:15 AM

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun 2nd Stage Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 27

145 by DazeFire »»
Jun 5, 5:41 PM

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun 2nd Stage Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 20

84 by DazeFire »»
Jun 5, 5:08 PM

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun 2nd Stage Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 3

76 by harman29oct2003 »»
May 22, 4:19 PM

» Is Aoi the end game?

Dragevard - Feb 9, 2023

12 by Mreci1 »»
May 4, 12:00 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.