Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 4, 10:42 PM

Jan 2021
I may be dumb, my brain may be too slow to catch on to things, but I honestly don't really understand this case... no, I mean I understand who did it and what caused it based on Toto and Ron's explanation, but... I just didn't expect it, maybe? Like, the thing about Yadagami-sama that turned out to be a lie is just connected to the case of Spitz's brother's disappearance which turned out that he intentionally "disappeared" because he was being chased by an organization that seems to be related to Ron.. and then all the villagers there knew about the whereabouts of Spitz's brother.. so why did they still allow Spitz to come? It's not like it's impossible for Spitz to find his brother...

I think it's all made to be connected but it doesn't make sense... it seems forced (?) to connect one case with another

Also, when the grandfather was accused by Toto, why did Mii immediately believe (or agree with) Toto's explanation? Especially when it was about the existence of Yadagami-sama and her grandfather as the perpetrator... in the previous episode, she was the one who immediately denied Ron's accusation and insisted that Yadagami-sama still existed... but in this episode, there was indeed a moment where she defended her grandfather but she did it after her grandfather was completely cornered... plus at that time she didn't know that her grandfather did it for Spitz's brother and her feelings, so she should have more insisted that her grandfather was not the perpetrator and that Yadagami-sama did exist....

I don't know, I think I'm just dumb and too slow, I'm sorry. It's fun in the beginning but as it goes on it just gives me an unpleasant feeling of confusion. Although I'm not really a fan and actually surprised it got a second season announcement, I'll still watch it because it will focus on Ron and the Moriarty affair!

Jan 9, 6:40 PM

May 2023
Reply to CorbanEsp
Weak ending.
Surprised this bland show got S2.

Novelty wore off fast and not only the show didn't manage to make interesting cases, but they threw this amalgamation of "our genius is the descendant of the two most successfull masterminds in detective history" without nothing to tell.
But well, is always said that a character is as inteligent as the one writing it so can't blame him for setting a bar too high and failing.
@CorbanEsp yap seesion
Jan 10, 12:10 PM

Jan 2008
Very much enjoyed the show and the dynamics between Ron and Toto. The mysteries were fun to work out how it was done. However the murderers were fairly easy to work out and it was clear why Toto was considered a weak detective. Would have liked to see Toto making a bit more intuitive deductions instead of being sign posted about every detail. However I will watch it when it returns as the characters were likeable.
Jan 13, 1:16 PM

Nov 2016
Uh-hum, i'm happy with this adaptation! Let's see how good will be the next season!

Go! Tototo! Go!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"I’m feeling sentimental
Without you, my room is empty
I’m feeling sentimental
Feels like yesterday you were laying
Only a few centimeters away from me"
Jan 14, 8:18 AM
Mar 2022
it is just so good. i am captivated by stories all the time. like no dull moment.
Jan 15, 5:42 AM

Mar 2015
So it's basically Sherlock Holmes vs Moriarty of the current century, since apparently their descendants has been battling it out throughout generations.

I enjoy the plot and direction of the show, but Toto is a big hindrance to it. I'm looking forward to S2, but I hope Toto doesn't make me drop it lol.
Jan 27, 6:42 AM

Nov 2011
is Ron illegitimate child of Moriarty and Holmes? xD

love the opening song, bu just realized that it doesnn't say any story. xD apart from music it is kinda boring one.

nice, simple story with maaaaany cliche moments, but the characters were handsome, so it was nice to watch them. : )

for me got a little boring in the middle while ongoing, but happy that came back to this series.: ) seems the next season will be coming, so waiting for that.
Jan 28, 2:25 PM

Jul 2022
OOOH NOO NOT MORIARTY
Jan 31, 2:40 AM
Dec 2022
The finale episode. The trio solved the crime and disappearance of Spitz's older brother in the village. Now we can see there will be more due to the House of M's involvement in Kamoo aka Ron's Bloody Training Incident.

So season 2 is officially announced. That is great and looking forward to it. Wonder when is the release date?
Feb 18, 11:31 PM
Mar 2022
Loved it! One of my favourites just to casually watch.
Apr 3, 11:00 PM
Dec 2020
it was alright, i think it should have had more depth.
Apr 7, 9:26 PM

Nov 2023
It was a really fun anime to watch, though repetitive as every case is a murder case. I wish there was more variety.

Another issue I have is how slowly Toto reacts to Ron whenever he uses his culprit-killer ability. Toto gets a pretty solid amount of time to react before the culprit could even move, so I don't know what he's doing.

It's still pretty good regardless, and I'm excited for Season 2.
Apr 23, 9:54 PM
May 2020
Good mysteries overall, but I did have some gripes about the show. I do get Ron is a super analytical genius, but it still would have been a bit better if he had to investigate to understand what was going on and Isshiki could handle Ron's cursed superpower a bit better. Also, why the hell is Ron obsessed with black sugar syrup lol?
Apr 28, 5:50 PM

Jul 2012
Unfortunately I did not like this series nor enjoy the main leads
The mysteries started off okay but then it just didn't wow me at all

5.5/10 rounded up to a 6 and I will not be watching the sequel

We need better whodunnits in the anime medium desperately 😭
May 1, 7:36 AM

Aug 2019
Just when the story got even more juicer the season had to end

I'm so pleased that we're getting a second season.
May 14, 10:55 AM
Mar 2021
Aaaaaa like literally aaaaa
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2023

25 by Sun_Chan »»
May 1, 7:13 AM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2023

38 by Sun_Chan »»
May 1, 7:12 AM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2023

54 by Sun_Chan »»
May 1, 12:35 AM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2023

70 by Sun_Chan »»
May 1, 12:11 AM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2023

38 by Sun_Chan »»
Apr 30, 11:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.