Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 11, 2023 1:33 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
WTF is that bird and why is it so funny

NYANPASU
5700XT

Aug 11, 2023 8:26 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
AAAA Piwi gets introduced and the fuzzball already taken a good place within the group with the obnoxious response so expect the fuzzball to have a better place around Vamirio and Helck circle with the jokes. However, Piwi, don't be so rude telling Vamirio smells like an old lady. She's just smell like a fire, you got it?

Liking how Helck taken care of Anne, lend the good-smell cape, lend such a cute pajama, and then built the hut and then huge-ass raft. Too bad there's no night action here even if there's a good bed and warm place, but ehem, let's care about that for some later time, because its intriguing to know what's goin the strange village chief wanna talk about with them...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 12, 2023 6:42 PM
May 2017
kinda boring for the first half, the village people were kinda funny so that made it a little better

3/5
Aug 13, 2023 10:18 PM
Dec 2020
we got a little slow, slice of life thingy this episode. I thought it was kinda boring. I'm not really a slice of life fan but I'll stay and wait for developments. at least they are in the human world now so they can explore it for themselves and maybe dive deep into the mystery aspect that I was promised!

Atavistic said:
The Duolingo bird mascot sure is incredibly annoying, huh.
damn you're inviting a lot of hate with this take

Peenutz said:
Triggerfish124 said:
Nothing really important happened in the episode although ig it will be important for Vermillio to grow to trust Helck.
Not exactly a bad episode tho, I'm just impatient to learn more about Helck! (No spoilers please)
Vermilio is so patient with those villagers, its almost like she's bipolar.
The fact he absolutely demolished that axe on the first swing and just started using his hands with that intense music cracked me up.
I bet the village elder is a midget.
Just keep waiting, it should be soon. The pay off will be immaculate!
how long should I wait? what episode does it get amazing? because so far, all I'm seeing is a lotta mid

ForeverTraitor said:
The green bird thing is the cutest thing I've ever seen, GOATed character design.
the figurines and plushies for that green bird would sell like crazyyy. smart marketing strat
Koito91Aug 14, 2023 3:09 PM
Aug 13, 2023 10:54 PM
Jul 2020
It seems like the direction started to pick itself up again. It was pretty decent this time.

Hope the last few episodes were just fumbles. Now the technical part is back to “mid” again.

And since the story itself is good, mid will do.
Aug 14, 2023 12:46 AM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
Not sure what kinda role this birdie Piwi will play in the story since it was listed a main chara in this franchise.

Isekai-Enjoyer said:
It seems like the direction started to pick itself up again. It was pretty decent this time.

Hope the last few episodes were just fumbles. Now the technical part is back to “mid” again.

I do agree it might be kinda mid, but I don't buy "the story itself is good". At least, not yet especially for a series like this already has a weak start and random ep like this one. So far, it's similar to the first half of Yuusha, Yamemasu up until this point. Hero want to demon race plot...not sure if the show is supposed to be serious or not.

I do hope this turn around the final ep of 1st cour (12 or 13). idk.
Aug 14, 2023 4:09 PM
Apr 2022
xRyuk said:
we got a little slow, slice of life thingy this episode. I thought it was kinda boring. I'm not really a slice of life fan but I'll stay and wait for developments. at least they are in the human world now so they can explore it for themselves and maybe dive deep into the mystery aspect that I was promised!

Atavistic said:
The Duolingo bird mascot sure is incredibly annoying, huh.

Peenutz said:
Just keep waiting, it should be soon. The pay off will be immaculate!
how long should I wait? what episode does it get amazing? because so far, all I'm seeing is a lotta mid

ForeverTraitor said:
The green bird thing is the cutest thing I've ever seen, GOATed character design.
the figurines and plushies for that green bird would sell like crazyyy. smart marketing strat
I would say by the end of this cour it should get good. Chapter 30ish in the manga. I know that can be a long wait though so I don’t blame people for dropping this, I dropped it originally when i read the manga

xkazutox said:
Not sure what kinda role this birdie Piwi will play in the story since it was listed a main chara in this franchise.

Isekai-Enjoyer said:

I do agree it might be kinda mid, but I don't buy "the story itself is good". At least, not yet especially for a series like this already has a weak start and random ep like this one. So far, it's similar to the first half of Yuusha, Yamemasu up until this point. Hero want to demon race plot...not sure if the show is supposed to be serious or not.

If you can stick through cour 1 you should be very satisfied around the end of episode 11 and episode 12(and the entire 2nd cour).

Mod Edit: Merged.
Koito91Aug 27, 2023 1:22 PM
Aug 14, 2023 9:17 PM

Apr 2020
Another great episode. We finally meet Piwi
Aug 14, 2023 9:51 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
Peenutz said:
xkazutox said:

If you can stick through cour 1 you should be very satisfied around the end of episode 11 and episode 12(and the entire 2nd cour).

Yea, that's what I also heard from other manga readers.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tag
KayKimiiAug 15, 2023 3:14 PM
Aug 15, 2023 4:04 AM
Apr 2022
xkazutox said:
Peenutz said:

KayKimiiAug 15, 2023 3:14 PM
Aug 15, 2023 8:52 PM
Jul 2018
xkazutox said:

Isekai-Enjoyer said:

yeah. seems like it bares a bit of similarity to yuusha yamemasu, breaking the typical OP protag fights against demons. instead he's fighting on the demon side.
also, was not expecting this HAHA
or this...LOL. get a bigger map, azudra

this episode was a bit funnier than last episode, but i hope it gets back to fleshing out helck's character and reason for betrayal soon.

Mod Edit: One Image Only.
Koito91Aug 26, 2023 9:41 AM
Aug 15, 2023 9:54 PM
May 2023
A decent episode. That little bird is cute but annoying
Aug 15, 2023 10:28 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
Peenutz said:
xkazutox said:

I thought it was kinda
from the beginning because they said in episode 1 that Helck is the worst criminal in history because of what he did to his brother @ 18:30. This was how they presented it in the anime. They just focus on random tournament stuffs after ep 1 until this episode.
Aug 16, 2023 9:23 AM

Aug 2022
I don't like that green thing.
Aug 16, 2023 2:20 PM

Jul 2017
Helck and Vermilio being sucked into the Gate brings panic back to the kingdom, though she feels the ocean for the first time in a barren island. Helck literally building a new house while Vermilio stumbles upon a talking bird, they have no way out. Unless...they can make resources from the island to return to the Demon Realm. Sure, Azudra senses the plan from Edil and his winged knights, though they waste no time in securing Vermilio back more than most. But with all of their forces out on either attack or defense, magic is enough to track her location, plus an accessory like her hair. A good thing that Ista had kept some enough to activate the locator spell...which locates her outside of the map. What to do?

The task is sent to Asta to investigate on the winged knights, though Vermilio is just chlling with the bird to catch a fish. She is still doubtful of Helck's "friend or foe" actions, though the fishing is somewhat a failure for her that Helck literally has to scoop up a literal seahorse creature out from the ocean floor. The morning food delivery where it resides a village and various creatures, Helck is already making a boat with the lowly axe, though he just needs literal strength to cut down trees. And yeah, it's only Day 2, so they have enough time to explore the island and its many ruins, while getting the boat done...on;y to find a creature similar to Hon wanting to chat with them?

Interesting world-building starts from here...
Aug 16, 2023 8:30 PM

Dec 2016
LordKirkis said:
Kimurah said:

First off Vermilia's running was the only low quality animation the whole episode. As for the the static shot of Helck, it looks well done and in line with the rest of the show so I believe you are exaggerating.

Secondly, you begin your post by again solely dunking the shows animation and using that as preface for your meager episode review post. That is convenient.. for a troll.

Is that what you are? If that is the case I wont bother wasting anymore time with you, you have fun with all that.

Typical fanboy argument, downplaying anything out of pure copium and calling others that don't side with them a troll. What a joke of a salty fan you truly are.

The static shot I posted is terrible not only because it lacks even the most basic animation even on lip flapping, and also because it's terribly drawn on all proportions and lack of detail.

Secondly, there's nothing else in this episode that serves as a point worthy of praise. It's terribly slow and once again the only way the author can move on the story forward it's thru massive infodumps on the most basic powerpoint presentation animation. You can't point out anything worthwhile in this episode without either being drunk or severly visually impaired.

Claiming that the shot and therefore the standard animation in this episode is up to par with the rest of the show it's like saying that a beaten up Ford Pinto is up for the task of a 2 ton truck on the interstate. It's standard garbage animation for a standard garbage barely animated series.

Hope you truly stick up to your word and stop piggybacking on me because I have a more keen vision on what quality stands for in animation along with directing and writing. But I know the people of your kind so I know you will keep barking me for not seeing this show with the same beer googles YOU watch it thru.

I'll be here all season, so feel free to keep trying to outmatch me in a debate or just admit you have nothing on me and just block me and move on.

Aug 16, 2023 8:48 PM

May 2022
Kimurah said:
LordKirkis said:

First off Vermilia's running was the only low quality animation the whole episode. As for the the static shot of Helck, it looks well done and in line with the rest of the show so I believe you are exaggerating.

Secondly, you begin your post by again solely dunking the shows animation and using that as preface for your meager episode review post. That is convenient.. for a troll.

Is that what you are? If that is the case I wont bother wasting anymore time with you, you have fun with all that.

Typical fanboy argument, downplaying anything out of pure copium and calling others that don't side with them a troll. What a joke of a salty fan you truly are.

The static shot I posted is terrible not only because it lacks even the most basic animation even on lip flapping, and also because it's terribly drawn on all proportions and lack of detail.

Secondly, there's nothing else in this episode that serves as a point worthy of praise. It's terribly slow and once again the only way the author can move on the story forward it's thru massive infodumps on the most basic powerpoint presentation animation. You can't point out anything worthwhile in this episode without either being drunk or severly visually impaired.

Claiming that the shot and therefore the standard animation in this episode is up to par with the rest of the show it's like saying that a beaten up Ford Pinto is up for the task of a 2 ton truck on the interstate. It's standard garbage animation for a standard garbage barely animated series.

Hope you truly stick up to your word and stop piggybacking on me because I have a more keen vision on what quality stands for in animation along with directing and writing. But I know the people of your kind so I know you will keep barking me for not seeing this show with the same beer googles YOU watch it thru.

I'll be here all season, so feel free to keep trying to outmatch me in a debate or just admit you have nothing on me and just block me and move on.

I don’t block anyone unless necessary.

Also I don’t think there’s anything worth discussing here. Just enjoy the show as you will, or not. Goodbye.
LordKirkisAug 16, 2023 8:59 PM
Aug 17, 2023 5:57 AM

Aug 2013
Slow slice of life feel from the show right now. Not bad at all but I'm still looking forward for the show to get more depth and maybe pick up the pacing.
Aug 17, 2023 3:28 PM

Aug 2023
Peenutz said:
xRyuk said:

I would say by the end of this cour it should get good. Chapter 30ish in the manga. I know that can be a long wait though so I don’t blame people for dropping this, I dropped it originally when i read the manga
Do you think they would make a second season of this after it's over? After it gets good for people, that is
Aug 17, 2023 4:56 PM
Jul 2018
StephDiamond said:
Peenutz said:
Do you think they would make a second season of this after it's over? After it gets good for people, that is

i'd say it's possible. i remember hearing it was possible to adapt the entire thing into the 2 cours it has but seems the pacing is kinda slow so it prob won't.

Kimurah said:
LordKirkis said:

this is really such a negligible thing to point out. the muscle thing looks fine. i get that the animation in this show isn't MAPPA level but cmon. also, why are you even watching this show if you aren't even enjoying it? the vamilio run is kinda funny still such a nitpicky thing. i don't think this episode is any different in quality from the past several episodes.

Koito91Aug 26, 2023 9:44 AM
Aug 17, 2023 5:57 PM

Aug 2023
Kimurah said:
LordKirkis said:

Wanted to point out it's "severely" not "severly."
Just thought I'd tell you before someone debating you points it out xd.

MoeCrescent said:
StephDiamond said:

i'd say it's possible. i remember hearing it was possible to adapt the entire thing into the 2 cours it has but seems the pacing is kinda slow so it prob won't.
I see. I wonder if the pandemic had any effect on production or if it was another issue

Koito91Aug 26, 2023 9:43 AM
Aug 17, 2023 6:46 PM
Apr 2022
StephDiamond said:
Peenutz said:
Maybe. It all depends on how much the hype picks up after the season ends. It’s always been a pretty small series and due to a slow start I figure it will probably stay that way even with the anime, but ofc I think it will increase in popularity in the second cour
Aug 17, 2023 9:10 PM

Mar 2007
Kimurah said:
LordKirkis said:

I am with you to a point.

Frankly I picked this up hoping to get some highly satisfying muscle bound action like Mashle provided last season.

The show has MOSTLY delivered on that. The story isn't amazing yet, but shows a lot of promise to a non manga reader (so no spoilers, just what is shown so far). My guess is Helck got betrayed by humans and that's why he prefers to be in the Demon realm.

Where I agree with you is the animation and character designs are the weakest part of this show. The proportions are a little strange, it feels like they didn't get enough budget. If they made it at least Kadokawa looks/quality, this show would be WAY more popular than it actually is so far. 

MoeCrescent said:
StephDiamond said:

When you say 2 cours, you mean 2 x 26 episode cours? Or the 2nd cours is 12 episodes?

The story is moving kind of slow and I'm worried that it's not getting the popularity or word of mouth for a 2nd cour.

Koito91Aug 27, 2023 1:23 PM
Aug 17, 2023 9:43 PM

Apr 2020
Stormy_77 said:
MoeCrescent said:

When you say 2 cours, you mean 2 x 26 episode cours? Or the 2nd cours is 12 episodes?

The story is moving kind of slow and I'm worried that it's not getting the popularity or word of mouth for a 2nd cour.
Its already confirmed to be a 2 cour anime. The anime will have 24 episodes and will most likely finish the whole manga in those 24 eps
Aug 17, 2023 9:47 PM
May 2023
Stormy_77 said:
MoeCrescent said:

The 2nd cour will have 12 episodes Im pretty sure
Aug 17, 2023 9:58 PM

May 2020
Mahdhi_ said:
will most likely finish the whole manga in those 24 eps
Where'd you hear something like that? So far, it has consistently adapted exactly three chapters per episode on the dot. Taking the two-parter chapters into account, it will almost certainly adapt up to chapter 69 or 70 out of the 106 chapter manga.
Aug 17, 2023 10:06 PM

Mar 2007
Mahdhi_ said:
Stormy_77 said:

Its already confirmed to be a 2 cour anime. The anime will have 24 episodes and will most likely finish the whole manga in those 24 eps

So you mean it will be 12 episodes + 12 episodes = all adapted? (2 x 12 episode cours)?
Aug 17, 2023 10:23 PM

Apr 2020
Frosteek said:
Mahdhi_ said:
will most likely finish the whole manga in those 24 eps
Where'd you hear something like that? So far, it has consistently adapted exactly three chapters per episode on the dot. Taking the two-parter chapters into account, it will almost certainly adapt up to chapter 69 or 70 out of the 106 chapter manga.
I haven't read the manga so I'm not 100% sure, but all the people I know who have read the manga said it was most likely to adapt it all but tbh that was when the anime first started. The pacing may have changed since the start?
Stormy_77 said:
Mahdhi_ said:

So you mean it will be 12 episodes + 12 episodes = all adapted? (2 x 12 episode cours)?
12 + 12 but it may not adapt it all. Frosteek probably has a more accurate idea of how much it will adapt than me
Aug 17, 2023 10:58 PM

Jan 2017
Mahdhi_ said:
Frosteek said:
I haven't read the manga so I'm not 100% sure, but all the people I know who have read the manga said it was most likely to adapt it all but tbh that was when the anime first started. The pacing may have changed since the start?
Stormy_77 said:

12 + 12 but it may not adapt it all. Frosteek probably has a more accurate idea of how much it will adapt than me

yeah, i remember hearing after the 1st ep came out, apparently that ep had pretty fast pacing. but suddenly the 2nd episode's pacing was drastically slow in comparison and has continued at this pacing since then. so yeah, it certainly had the chance to adapt it all before the anime started airing.
Aug 17, 2023 11:20 PM

May 2020
KawaiiTendou said:

yeah, i remember hearing after the 1st ep came out, apparently that ep had pretty fast pacing. but suddenly the 2nd episode's pacing was drastically slow in comparison and has continued at this pacing since then. so yeah, it certainly had the chance to adapt it all before the anime started airing.
Mahdhi_ said:
haven't read the manga so I'm not 100% sure, but all the people I know who have read the manga said it was most likely to adapt it all but tbh that was when the anime first started. The pacing may have changed since the start?
The anime has consistently adapted three chapters every episode, including the first one. The amount each episode covers has not changed; the pacing has stayed the same. When people were saying they thought the season would be a full adaptation back then, it wasn't based on any reason, it was just wistful thinking. They hoped it would be a full adaptation because they didn't want just a partial adaptation, but if you look at the amount of material to cover, it was clear before it even aired that they wouldn't be able to cover the whole thing in only 24 episodes without hyper-rushing it and massive cuts.
Aug 17, 2023 11:28 PM

Aug 2023
Peenutz said:
StephDiamond said:
Maybe. It all depends on how much the hype picks up after the season ends. It’s always been a pretty small series and due to a slow start I figure it will probably stay that way even with the anime, but ofc I think it will increase in popularity in the second cour
Ahhh, I see. Hopefully, it does end up getting one. Not a big manga reader, so it'd be super nice to see up to the ending animated lol
Aug 17, 2023 11:34 PM

Jan 2017
Frosteek said:
KawaiiTendou said:

Mahdhi_ said:
haven't read the manga so I'm not 100% sure, but all the people I know who have read the manga said it was most likely to adapt it all but tbh that was when the anime first started. The pacing may have changed since the start?
The anime has consistently adapted three chapters every episode, including the first one. The amount each episode covers has not changed; the pacing has stayed the same. When people were saying they thought the season would be a full adaptation back then, it wasn't based on any reason, it was just wistful thinking. They hoped it would be a full adaptation because they didn't want just a partial adaptation, but if you look at the amount of material to cover, it was clear before it even aired that they wouldn't be able to cover the whole thing in only 24 episodes without hyper-rushing it and massive cuts.

i see. thanks for clarifying. i definitely heard differently in that the first ep was paced differently from the rest, but i guess that was mistaken. as for whether it adapts the entire manga, i guess that was definitely just wishful thinking.
Aug 18, 2023 8:54 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
UnknownGhost5 said:

Haha, Piwi hasn't done anything to get dislike at least for me. It's just a mascot chara.
Aug 18, 2023 9:59 PM

Mar 2007
Frosteek said:
KawaiiTendou said:

Mahdhi_ said:

Okay so basically if they keep to the 3 chapters per episode they won't be able to finish the manga unless a ton of other stuff is cut out.

Right now I'm just hoping this anime gets more popular because it would suck if the adaptation wasn't finished due to lack of viewer interest.
Aug 20, 2023 6:52 PM

Aug 2023
Stormy_77 said:
Frosteek said:

Okay so basically if they keep to the 3 chapters per episode they won't be able to finish the manga unless a ton of other stuff is cut out.

Right now I'm just hoping this anime gets more popular because it would suck if the adaptation wasn't finished due to lack of viewer interest.
LMAO same. Kinda getting into it and been talking about it with some friends. Hope it gets a second season or something like that if this season doesn't cover everything xd

xkazutox said:
UnknownGhost5 said:

Haha, Piwi hasn't done anything to get dislike at least for me. It's just a mascot chara.
Lol same. It is really cute tho xd. Hope they make some kind of plush or something with it. Would probably get instantly lmao

Koito91Aug 26, 2023 9:43 AM
Aug 20, 2023 7:07 PM
Oct 2014
StephDiamond said:
xkazutox said:

Lol same. It is really cute tho xd. Hope they make some kind of plush or something with it. Would probably get instantly lmao
I dont think this show has really enough of a following to get merchandise this quickly. Maybe if it was a bit more popular but since piwi is listed as a main character, it might serve an important role later on in the series, which could lead to more merch for helck
killer0waveAug 20, 2023 7:10 PM
Aug 20, 2023 7:14 PM

Aug 2023
killerwave2015 said:
StephDiamond said:
I dont think this show has really enough of a following to get merchandise this quickly. Maybe if it was a bit more popular but since piwi is listed as a main character, it might serve an important role later on in the series, which could lead to more merch for helck
Cant wait to see if it does 😭😭. So cute! Kind of looks like one of those Peeps marshmallows. Really wanna just hug it XD
Aug 20, 2023 7:46 PM

Mar 2007
StephDiamond said:
Stormy_77 said:

LMAO same. Kinda getting into it and been talking about it with some friends. Hope it gets a second season or something like that if this season doesn't cover everything xd

Right? I hope they don't try to speed up the pace of the adaptation or cut out too much stuff to "fit" everything into a season till the point it makes no sense.

Hoping for a S2 or OVA or Movie to finish would be a better outcome. I'm still worried that it isn't more popular on MAL, Helck is decently popular on Reddit so maybe it's the anilist folks who are watching it? To me it has same "satisfying beat up" vibes as Mashle, which was very popular. So I'm not sure why this one isn't doing as well, maybe it's the lack of quality art / animation?
Aug 20, 2023 8:03 PM

Mar 2007
killerwave2015 said:
StephDiamond said:

Piwi is adorable. I can easily see squishmallow or plush Piwi, it would be a hit among the girls.
Aug 20, 2023 9:02 PM

Aug 2023
Stormy_77 said:
killerwave2015 said:

Piwi is adorable. I can easily see squishmallow or plush Piwi, it would be a hit among the girls.
Wonder what its role in the story will be overall though, currently thinking some kind of tutor or mentor that follows them, explains the surroundings, etc. Or maybe it'll just be cute tho whole time XD
Aug 21, 2023 8:43 AM

Mar 2007
StephDiamond said:
Stormy_77 said:

Wonder what its role in the story will be overall though, currently thinking some kind of tutor or mentor that follows them, explains the surroundings, etc. Or maybe it'll just be cute tho whole time XD

A lot of anime have the adorable animal side kick for comedy or kawaii purposes? It may or may not be overpowered also, which adds to the comedy factor. There's definitely no downside to giving fans something cute to love.
Aug 21, 2023 12:48 PM

May 2009
xkazutox said:
Peenutz said:

THAT'S BULLSHIT.
Seinen and Shounen aren't genres. Manga was from start to beginning published on Shogakukan's Ura Sunday, online service of Weekly Shounen Sunday.
Aug 21, 2023 7:26 PM

Aug 2023
Stormy_77 said:
StephDiamond said:

A lot of anime have the adorable animal side kick for comedy or kawaii purposes? It may or may not be overpowered also, which adds to the comedy factor. There's definitely no downside to giving fans something cute to love.
Haha true, would love to see it actually super strong. Hope it stays in that form while doing it too XD
Aug 21, 2023 10:26 PM

Mar 2007
StephDiamond said:
Stormy_77 said:

So far less than 25% of my anime friends are watching this, and all of those are watching it because they've read the manga and they tell me the story is going to get better so I just have to keep the faith. This makes it a hard sell for the non manga readers, most of them dropped this show after 3 episodes because they disliked the art style, sadly. IDK what else I can do to persuade them to keep watching, 2 said they might binge at the end if it does get better. We kind of have a deal with that, I told them to let me know if there's more cooking in Sweets Reincarnation, if so I will "un-drop" it, and they said if Helck gets good they'll go back to watching.
Aug 27, 2023 10:18 AM
Cats & Owls

Nov 2021
If Piwi has a million fans, then I am one of them. If Piwi has ten fans, then I am one of them. If Piwi has only one fan then that is me. If Piwi has no fans, then that means I am no longer on earth. If the world is against Piwi, then I am against the world. Piwi is the best character in this show. This is a fact not an opinion. Don't even try to argue with this.
Aug 27, 2023 12:26 PM
Anime Archivist

Aug 2019
Leave it to Helck, when an axe doesn't chop trees just use your fists like the old Minecraft way XD

I guess when you have a talking bird on a remote island in demon realm you can also have a village. Helck truly is a gentleman with how he has gone out the way for Anne, although it is true he only got in the way with the castle raid earlier. Have to say things are progressing pretty nicely. Guess we can now say the duo discovered uncharted territory that will be added to the Demon Realm's maps from now on.

The chubby villager guy tho... you're really going to take half the breakfast on your walk to her house? Shame on the dude.
Aug 28, 2023 9:32 AM

Jul 2016
Love how that bird squishmallow thing thought Vamirio was frustrated over fishing the whole time she had her internal monologue.

Really excited to see where this goes!
Sep 3, 2023 6:01 PM
Jun 2012
Pip! Pip! Pip! Pip!
Sep 5, 2023 6:13 PM
🇵🇰🇯🇵

Dec 2018
Oh finally, piwi is introduced. Looking forward to more screentime.
Sep 6, 2023 2:16 AM
Aug 2021
Reply to DarkEmperor69
Oh finally, piwi is introduced. Looking forward to more screentime.
@DarkEmperor69 Oh yeah lol. Piwi the kiwi?😂
Piwi looks like an interesting character to me
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Helck Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2023

95 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
May 29, 12:46 AM

Poll: » Helck Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2023

47 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
May 29, 12:31 AM

Poll: » Helck Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2023

64 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
May 29, 12:18 AM

Poll: » Helck Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2023

41 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
May 29, 12:07 AM

Poll: » Helck Episode 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2023

44 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
May 28, 11:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.