Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 23, 2023 9:39 AM
Jul 2020
dabdabgoose said:
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:
I’m saying is that he should of known he can’t get hard. He is a perv you’d think he would notice that he didn’t get a boner in situations that made him get one in the past but yea what she did was wrong
He wasn't thinking about it was he, the guy hasn't really even thought about it till just before it happened, depression and all.
thats what I’m saying but hey they make up later on and talked it out details and all. But nah she a bitch and I’m glad mc don’t end up with her let her suffer her for that what she deserves
Jul 23, 2023 9:39 AM
Jul 2023
Interesting developments
Jul 23, 2023 9:40 AM
Jul 2020
dabdabgoose said:
AlexGK said:
To anyone saying Sara did nothing wrong, please go out and touch grass. This is not how you behave towards your partner, even less so if he had just saved your life. She prioritized her own ego over her partners issue. Trash.
You will see the same situation superbly handled later. It doesn't take much, really.
Finally an Adult here gets it.
by later you mean elf-Chan??
Jul 23, 2023 9:41 AM
May 2023
Well … There a Anime where nothing happens in 24 episodes and there we have Mushoku Tensei where so much happens in one episode. It‘s not my favourite anime but I like how much story they put in one episode. It didn’t feel rushed or boring. It was well-made.
Jul 23, 2023 9:42 AM
Jul 2018
NO WAY HE FUMBLED THE BAG
NEGATIVE RIZZ RUDEUS

Holy smokes, I can only hope he finds a maiden to cure his ED whilst on his bizarre adventures with Soldat.
Afraid of women? Never have I related so hard to an anime character.
Jul 23, 2023 9:42 AM
Jul 2020
dabdabgoose said:
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:
why she didn’t do anything bad
Bruh she got angry when his dick didn't work and then insulted him.
btw who insulted who first was it her or him did she insult him first forgot since she drunk and mc talked shit about her and she overheard and slapped and left?
Jul 23, 2023 9:43 AM
Jun 2020
Now that I finally stopped laughing, I can say I'm sorry for him. Yes, Rudeus is trash, and also really stupid sometimes, but I can relate with some of his struggles.

Basically, he is awful, but his problems are real.
Jul 23, 2023 9:44 AM

Jan 2011
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:
dabdabgoose said:
yea who wouldn’t but mc should of noticed if he didn’t get any boners since the beginning not saying that what she did was right but she’s sloppy seconds of his dad so ignore her. Btw don’t he insult her at the end of this to which is where she slapped him and ran off after throwing his gift
You will see later who wouldn't :) Someone, who is not tsundere and actually knows what she wants.
Yes, he should not have insulted her in return, but then again, takes on to know one, in this case. Good riddance.
Jul 23, 2023 9:44 AM
Jul 2020
[quote=AnOnYmOuS__101 message=69585877][quote=animejas message=69585864]
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:
animejas said:
Rudeus was an emotional mess this episode, and it felt like he was just sinking further and further. Yumi Uchiyama's voice acting was terrific in this episode to convey the emotions and breakdown he experienced throughout the episode, and how everything he did or tried to do only just failed and made him suffer further. He lost his confidence and was scared of women getting too close to him after Eris, and even hurt his relations with Counter Arrow after the amount of time he spent bonding with them. All just crashed and burned for the time being. Sara was a lovely girl too but without knowing what he is going through and with hearing his insults towards her, was heartbroken too and tossed his gift aside and walked away. Rudeus trying to kill himself was tough to watch, especially with how quick he tried to do it until Soldat just stopped him on time.

Soldat was awesome this episode. He had his major frustrations with Rudeus the previous episode but once Rudeus actually had the balls to punch him over and over again, he realized that Rudeus isn't bluffing and he was truly going through something tough. Even if it is with his mother being missing or with his lack of confidence as a man, Soldat listened and truly did try to help. He may not have the perfect advice to help but he did assist him with the brothel and after, and also wanted Rudeus to travel with him so that someone can keep him company. Rudeus cannot be by himself right now due to abandonment issues and what he tried to do after Sara and Suzanne left him only made sure of that. What a bro in a desperate time of need.

Sara is truly really nice but she was someone who just could not truly be by his side when he was at his lowest, especially with his ED issue there. Soldat hinted that he should be taking his time with that and there would be someone hopefully that can help him and be by his side even through issues like this. It just was not meant to be.

Elinalise also at the cliffhanger there, Vol 8 to start next week. Hopefully now that Rudeus has experienced something even lower than the Eris departure it seems like, he can slowly put himself together again and at least he does have a bro in Soldat by his side to keep him in check and give advice when needed.
do they ever meet up again tho like in the future to clear up this mess or does it stay like this to the bitter end?

Spoiler answer for this question:

btw is mc stronger at this point or weak and what do they think of the situation? I’m waiting for the entire thing to air before I watch it I’m only a manga reader and I dropped it at all he part mc and sylphy fuck to let it get more chps but haven’t picked it up recently
Jul 23, 2023 9:45 AM
Jun 2020
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:
dabdabgoose said:
btw who insulted who first was it her or him did she insult him first forgot since she drunk and mc talked shit about her and she overheard and slapped and left?

She shouldn't have said that after the incident and he shouldn't have said those things on the street. Both are wrong and now they are even.
Jul 2020
AlexGK said:
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:
yea who wouldn’t but mc should of noticed if he didn’t get any boners since the beginning not saying that what she did was right but she’s sloppy seconds of his dad so ignore her. Btw don’t he insult her at the end of this to which is where she slapped him and ran off after throwing his gift
You will see later who wouldn't :) Someone, who is not tsundere and actually knows what she wants.
Yes, he should not have insulted her in return, but then again, takes on to know one, in this case. Good riddance.
yea mc deserves people that aren’t tainted anyway
Aug 2022
This is getting emotionally unstable
Jul 23, 2023 9:46 AM
Jul 2020
Polvo_Aranha said:
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:

She shouldn't have said that after the incident and he shouldn't have said those things on the street. Both are wrong and now they are even.
on guess I was right then
Jul 23, 2023 9:48 AM
Jul 2020
AlexGK said:
Zienger said:
Shitty tsundere Eris traumatized Rudeus and as a result he couldn't have sex with cute tsundere Sara. Poor girl, she deserved better.
No, she didn't. She got exactly what she deserved.
You don't build a relationship when you bail and hurt your partner on the first sign of trouble, even more so, when he's down. The whore was a better girlfriend material than Sara.
AlexGK said:
Zienger said:
Shitty tsundere Eris traumatized Rudeus and as a result he couldn't have sex with cute tsundere Sara. Poor girl, she deserved better.
You don't build a relationship when you bail and hurt your partner on the first sign of trouble, even more so, when he's down. The whore was a better girlfriend material than Sara.
AlexGK said:
Zienger said:
AlexGK said:
Zienger said:
AlexGK said:
Zienger said:
so by bail it’s the ED thing and yea she got what she deserved
Jul 23, 2023 9:49 AM
Jul 2022
Rudeus is dealing with a very human issue. Feeling dejected and unable to trust with his body he faces some demons from his previous relationship. It also creates a reason to move on instead of sitting stagnant in one place for too long.
Jul 23, 2023 9:49 AM

Jan 2021
Polvo_Aranha said:
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:

No, I think Rudeus is entirely justified and she deserved it, He saved her life then she insulted him don't really think what happens after is uncalled for, it is her fault for being a tsundere and not being honest.
Jul 23, 2023 9:50 AM
Aug 2020
And with this, I've lost the little respect I've had for Sara. Even worse is the fact that the anime for some reason ommited the reason why Sara treats him so cold anyway.
Jul 23, 2023 9:52 AM
Jul 2020
dabdabgoose said:
Polvo_Aranha said:

No, I think Rudeus is entirely justified and she deserved it, He saved her life then she insulted him don't really think what happens after is uncalled for, it is her fault for being a tsundere and not being honest.
well can’t argue that he did save her and she belittled him when he couldn’t get it up she didn’t take into account if he was tired or something was wrong just insulted him then and their I take it. So this all ended after he insulted her in the street and I’m guessing she don’t remember why he insulted her did she? I haven’t watched the anime waiting for it to completely air
Jul 23, 2023 9:53 AM
Jul 2020
Storm1988 said:
And with this, I've lost the little respect I've had for Sara. Even worse is the fact that the anime for some reason ommited the reason why Sara treats him so cold anyway.
really? What’s the reason for it then? Ain’t she a tsundere?
Mar 2023
I'm like yeah rudeus was a scambag in his past life.. but like damn bro wtf are you doing with your second chance. my man is so down bad.. bro competing with rent a girlfriend's mc(I forgot his name)
Jun 2020
dabdabgoose said:
Polvo_Aranha said:

That wasn't an insult. She just did a tsundere move. An insult would be calling him "floppy" or something like that.

Also, believe it or not, don't get "rigid" is kinda an insult to a woman.
Jul 23, 2023 9:55 AM
Jan 2022
W cliffhanger but I should've expected that
Jul 23, 2023 9:57 AM
Jul 2020
Polvo_Aranha said:
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:

but the thing is she insulted him first so don’t that deserve some merit of his own insult?
Jul 23, 2023 9:58 AM
Jan 2021
awfullllllllllllllllllllllll
Jul 23, 2023 9:59 AM
Jan 2022
xbdelxahil said:
I'm like yeah rudeus was a scambag in his past life.. but like damn bro wtf are you doing with your second chance. my man is so down bad.. bro competing with rent a girlfriend's mc(I forgot his name)

Bro Rudeus is way better than that terrible character over there in rent a girlfriend... plus bro has ED
Jul 23, 2023 9:59 AM
Jul 2020
Polvo_Aranha said:
dabdabgoose said:

That wasn't an insult. She just did a tsundere move. An insult would be calling him "floppy" or something like that.

but she made a remark of him not getting hard and idk what the mc said to insult her. Haven’t watched it I’ll wait but what did he say to her and what did she say to him that made this all break down
Jul 23, 2023 10:03 AM

Jan 2021
Polvo_Aranha said:
dabdabgoose said:

Being a Tsundere and leaving right after is her fault, I struggle to understand how it isn't.

Being a Tsundere is Tropey child like behavior.
Jul 23, 2023 10:03 AM
Jun 2020
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:
Polvo_Aranha said:

but she made a remark of him not getting hard and idk what the mc said to insult her. Haven’t watched it I’ll wait but what did he say to her and what did she say to him that made this all break down

Gonna watch this again with sub. Just saying, in both situations both were drunk when they said those sh#ts. None of them were right.

Trying to justify an insult with "they insult them first" is also wrong. None is better than the other and both will regret what they did for a long time.
Jul 23, 2023 10:05 AM
Aug 2022
I'm sorry but f*ck Sara!
Jul 23, 2023 10:05 AM

Dec 2020
Well Rudeus has taken it too fast and yeah he can’t forget about Eris and is going with Soldat to the red light district and tried with elise but also fail.
Looks like he has leaves the town with Soldat group.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Jul 23, 2023 10:07 AM
Apr 2023
it was... not what i expected not fan of this one
Jul 23, 2023 10:08 AM
Jul 2016
Eris traumatised Rudeus. Dude knows how bad it feels. Nonetheless he does the same to Sara. Horrible. 
Jul 23, 2023 10:09 AM
Jan 2020
dabdabgoose said:
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:
why she didn’t do anything bad

yeah man she should have consulted him and told him that she can wait and they could have done it some other time but no she left him like he did something bad to her
Jul 23, 2023 10:12 AM

Jan 2011
Zienger said:
dabdabgoose said:
Finally an Adult here gets it.
Two erisfags watched episode and still don't get it. Not even kids, toddlers.
Yo, grown up, please try to make sense when you write, will ya? How does calling Sara what she is, namely trash, makes us erisfaqs in any way?
Jul 23, 2023 10:13 AM

Jan 2018
Rudeus got another member in his harem it seems. And then they proceeded to do the deed. That was super quick and I wasn't into it. It was the same old trope of the hero saving a damsel in distress and the damsel immediately falling in love with him.

And then Rudeus couldn't get his thing up. The rest is history. Honestly, good on the author for subverting my expectation at the tail end.

Also, that asshole isn't that much of an asshole. Isn't that nice?

Holy shit this thread is a dumpsterfire. Needs some cleaning I guess.
Jul 23, 2023 10:20 AM
Jun 2022
I didn't expect such a wholesome and unexpected bromance from this hentai episode
Jul 23, 2023 10:20 AM

Apr 2022
The tale of a mage who couldn't get it up. Why did they center the whole episode around that? So many better ways this could've been done instead...
felixsifuriJul 23, 2023 10:28 AM
Jul 23, 2023 10:23 AM

May 2012
So they censored a few touches in episode 0

But they did not censor this episode !!!
Jul 23, 2023 10:27 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Weird episode. He would have killed himself lol. What a weirdo in this episode now. I hope he will become a good character again.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Jul 23, 2023 10:28 AM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Jul 23, 2023 10:29 AM

Nov 2014
Member when Rudeus was depressed end of s1 but felt renewed purpose in finding his mother. Where’s that Rudy, not this whiny bitch ED Rudy. Who the hell has two depression arcs in a row. The next few arcs kill the story for me and the animation quality isn’t there anymore
Jul 23, 2023 10:32 AM

Jun 2021
God, that was heavy. Full of misunderstanding and things gotten worse. I'm just glad Rudeus got a bro who helped him and looks like he will go with him to continue his journey.
Jul 23, 2023 10:33 AM

Mar 2016
Thought Counter Arrow was gonna be the new gang, guess not. This episode really showed Rufus opening up to someone we thought he hated, hope these two will be good friends.
Just an avid anime watcher of 18 years, not much else I could say about myself (that I don't want to reveal, of course, just ask if you wanna know more!)

"So...look up, face forward, toward your chosen horizon and just...walk on." - Noah, Xenoblade Chronicles 3
Jul 23, 2023 10:36 AM
May 2023
Something’s not rising and it’s not the shield hero
Jul 23, 2023 10:39 AM

Jun 2014
Damn, Rudy has ED and nothing he does can fix it. And after an awkward night with Sara, things only got worse when she overheard his drunken rant to Soldat. The kid is so distraught he even almost killed himself. Soldat gave a bad first impression but I'm glad he seems to be on Rudy's side now, and even allowed Rudy to join him. Sheesh, what an episode. 
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jul 2020
Polvo_Aranha said:
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:

Gonna watch this again with sub. Just saying, in both situations both were drunk when they said those sh#ts. None of them were right.

Trying to justify an insult with "they insult them first" is also wrong. None is better than the other and both will regret what they did for a long time.
ok so who insults who first tho it’s her then him right here f so mc was walking around all drunk then?
Dec 2018
best  episode so far
Jul 23, 2023 10:40 AM

Mar 2020
Oh Rudeus, that was a rough time for you...

This episode was better than the previous few, as the emotions were conveyed much better due to the voice acting, and overall direction. I really loved how Soldat grew to respect Rudeus after everything was laid out, I feel he can be a great mentor for him. I do feel some of the censorship was a bit obstructive with the scene with Rudeus and Sara, and in the end, it was shame how their relationship turned out. I wonder if Sara will show up in future arcs, as that could be quite interesting. At least Rudeus was able to join Soldat's party, and that should lead to some positive experiences that he so desperately needs at the moment.

Overall, this arc was handled decently, but the pacing definitely felt fast and we missed some context here and there. I could tell that even as an anime-only. Now we move on to the next arc, which I hope will be executed better.
Jul 23, 2023 10:42 AM

Jan 2011
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:
Polvo_Aranha said:

but the thing is she insulted him first so don’t that deserve some merit of his own insult?
Its never right to insult people, deserved or not... he should not have done that. And he didn't run after her to apologize, meaning he had no real feelings for her (yet), but we already knew that...
The problem is, for all intends and purposes, Sara never said anything about any feelings towards Rudeus. She said she wanted to repay him and when things went south she bailed and insulted him. She dint come back to apologize right away, meaning, for Rudeus, she had no real feelings towards him. Like, the whore did bettrer here, the whore! At least she didnt insult him.
Hence, the ego-tsundere got exactly what she deserved. Cant feel sorry for her one bit.
Jul 23, 2023 10:43 AM
Jul 2021
Great episode love this show but goddamn I’m still sad about the animation being ass this season
Pages (11) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Sep 24, 2023

455 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2023

300 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2023

225 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Giorgosman13 - Sep 3, 2023

237 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2023

284 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 1:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.