Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 23, 2023 11:50 PM
Nov 2022
A good season finale.

Although being completely honest I feel a little disappointed, this derived from the fact that at least within my personal expectations I expected something more from Tsukasa's L O R E, but hey, that doesn't take anything away from it in terms of quality, it's still very good.

Nasa and Tsukasa's relationship is fascinating, I just can't describe the amount of "sugar" this couple produces.

This season is over, I waited 2 years to see this second season and I don't know if there will be a third, but at least we have confirmed OVAs, let's gooooo!!!
Jun 24, 2023 1:48 AM
Sep 2021
What a way to end off the second season. 
Jun 24, 2023 2:20 AM
Oct 2019
They really giving us more subtle hint about Tsukasa, i really like there is a mystery aspect from this Anime.
This girl ain't normal for sure.

Anyway Overall Season 2 was 7/10 imo.

hopefully Season 3 is about Tsukasa backstory???
Jun 24, 2023 3:54 AM

Mar 2015
the genre tags are 'comedy, romance' but the entire season is a slice of life without any notable events. filler season
Am I a good person? No. But do I try to be better every single day? Also no
Jun 24, 2023 4:02 AM

Feb 2014
This episode didn't feel too much like a final episode of a season, but it was still a good and satisfying one regardless. =)

It'll be weird to see Nasa and Tsukasa move out of their current home and back into the newly built (and larger) apartment and seeing Kaname throwing a strop at Nasa was adorable of her, but at least for her, Tsukasa will continue working at the bathhouse and Nasa can still use the building as an office for his laptop work, so at least everyone wins here.

Tokiko giving Nasa that moon rock was a little unexpected, but she felt that it was the right time to give it to him. I'm sure that Nasa will continue to make Tsukasa happy so that it'll give Tokiko peace of mind.

Overall, I enjoyed season 2 of Tonikaku Kawaii as much as the first season, so it'll get an 8/10 from me. The wait for the 4-part ONA is a short one, so I highly look forward to seeing how that goes when it comes out next month. =D
Jun 24, 2023 4:12 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Okay still nice teasing for Tsukasa's real identity and now the grandmother gave MC that moon stone hm, I hope there will be a S3 for more answers
Jun 24, 2023 4:19 AM

Feb 2018
Ever since I've heard about the hug tip in the manga, it has always stuck with me for whatever reason, even tho I don't get any chances to give hugs lmfaoo.

And that's the last episode, I wouldn't be surprised if another season comes about. I'm chilling with this anime.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Jun 24, 2023 4:49 AM
Mar 2019
so good this season. obvious seasn 1 its for me more good for knowing for dirst time but this second season enjoy me.

an i want this 4 ovas an i think after i swear the 3d season
Jun 24, 2023 8:34 AM
Dec 2022
it was the best anime i have seen and I what to see more if this. 10/10
Jun 24, 2023 8:52 AM
Jan 2018
Gonna miss this series….. Hopefully they announce season 3 soon cuz there’s still stuff they haven’t adapted into anime
Jun 24, 2023 9:39 AM

Mar 2010
Da faq.. nothing special and I was hopin we'd get at least a hint that nasa got the gal preggo big L

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 24, 2023 11:51 AM
Mar 2023
enjoyed the anime and now following the latest chapter of manga
Jun 24, 2023 2:27 PM

Nov 2009
And we start out with Tokiko talking about the Moonstone yet again that she got from when she was young.

BTW, yup, Nasa and Tsukasa got the best "room", as everyone is staying in regular tents and "trailer" with beds in it.

And they're moving back to the old apartment that got upgraded with personal bathroom and bigger bedroom.

"a real husband and wife" Nasa says... so you don't consider season 1 til now a "real husband and wife"?

(also, even if you're not husband and wife, I am pretty sure a lot of ppls hug each other...)

And then we get a death flag on Tokiko... RIP... (well... sorta... she seems to be fairly healthy in a luxury hospital room while playing video games and eating donuts...)

And she hands over the Moonstone (maybe) to Nasa. (reminds me of the kingstone arc back in Hayate no Gotoku)

Also, Tokiko mentions Tsukasa as a "regular girl" while talking about the Moonstone and telling Nasa to take good care of her... hmm... SUS
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 24, 2023 2:59 PM

Jul 2016
My boy Nasa wanting to do the nasty yet can't even hug girls properly smh. One step at a time, boy.

Overall, good sequel though it think I enjoyed S1 a little bit more, when it was all just fluffy married life antics without supernatural vibes. Them dragging the whole Tsukasa's identity stuff is starting to get kinda tiring so I hope they finally address it in a potential third season after the announced ONAs.

7/10
Jun 24, 2023 5:11 PM

Mar 2021
While I enjoyed the 1st season the 2nd season for some reason wasn't as enjoyable. Mainly the reason why I even got into this franchise in the 1st place was due to just picking up something random to watch during the pandemic. I actually fell asleep trying to binge watch the 2nd season and that says a lot.

The fact they threw in a new cast members where one of them was basically just a middle school Nagatoro didn't help make this season any more interesting.

Sure I am curious what will happen next but sadly I was more disappointed than entertained by season 2. Hope next season will be more interesting.
Jun 24, 2023 6:42 PM

Jun 2019
That hug lesson is so true and funny. It's awkward when you both do it the wrong way.
Jun 24, 2023 8:01 PM

Jan 2021
Cute and wholesome once again, and now we go back to the days of no Tonikawa. At least until the 4 episode ONA in a few weeks, but I hope we can get a season 3 announcement at some point.

Jun 24, 2023 8:27 PM

Jan 2011
not much needs to be said it was more good romcom eating for another season i guess knowing the author and how hard the OP goes i was expecting a turn of bigger plot events related to the past  which was teased here and there but we got a season 2.5 coming out in a week or so?  so maybe that will kick up some turn of events

7.5! too cute and wholesome 
Jun 25, 2023 5:29 AM
Mar 2023
MiaAyende said:
Er, isn't taking the moon rock out of its nitrogen enclosure gonna ruin it?

Touching it with bare hands is a pretty good way to get a few lacerations.
Jun 25, 2023 11:02 PM
Mar 2023
Loved this season 9/10, I still think that S2 opening it's better (like I've said, I love that guitar solo 🤣), but honestly it would've been better for a S3, since the beginning I knew that on 12 episode it was imposible to cover all those things of the manga.

The ending of S1 was better, at least the song, I like more the visual of S2 ending.

Episode 4 is my favorite episode so far, I liked that in this season Nasa and Tsukasa are way more intimate than on S1.

My favorite scene was the one on episode 11, where they talked about why people get married, even the music before Nasa finds Tsukasa is really good.

The draws and animation was good, but honestly I expected a bit more, on some scenes the faces looked kinda weird.

For me the scenes with yanagi (the teacher) were kinda boring tbh, specially the one about the ginger stuff.

The end of episode 12 was worse than S1, but it's okay because there'll be an ONA. I hope that on those 4 episodes they don't animate all the things about the high school girls, because tbh some are kinda irrelevant.

For the people wondering about Tsukasa's past, you should wait for S3 (that's why I said that it's weird to do that op on season 2...), they'll adapt most of the lore like on half season, we'll see.
On S3 Nasa and Tsukasa relationship will get more "dramatic", but with the slice of life chapters for the "sugar" stuff too
Jun 26, 2023 12:09 AM

Feb 2021
Finally their house got repaired and now they can live independently :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 26, 2023 7:31 AM

May 2015
Nice season that makes have a good time.
Jun 26, 2023 1:55 PM

May 2021
It's above S1 and only coz there were more hints of the Tsukasa lore. But it really shouldn't be taking this long to get into the meat of it.

Jun 26, 2023 4:52 PM
Oct 2016
Still cute and wholesome but Tokiko hard carried this season for me for providing some actual plot or at least hints of it.  
Ginga kun was funny, Kyuuma less so. The mini arc between the teachers was good too. 
Jun 30, 2023 1:37 AM

Aug 2019
One heck of a way to end the season, Tokiko borderline saying goodbye and handing Nasa the rock she called "ordinary" before telling him to keep Tsukasa happy was really touching.

I'll admit, i feel like this series is a series you almost solely watch just for the romance and character development then the underlining plot, so focusing on the romance i genuinely loved it this season. Again the nice thing about this series is how it skipped straight to the MCs being happily married, and not get stuck in that romance troupe where both parties like each other and just linger around the idea so much to the point it feels repetitive with no development for like 2 seasons. This means it feels like we get more time to see wholesome shit, where Tsukasa and Nasa can flirt with one another in a way a married couple would where there isn't really much to be embarrassed about anymore.

They showed Nasa's and Tsukasa relationship in a hooking way with all the different scenes and scenarios. Some of them helped both characters understand more about their Do's and Don'ts with one another, and you can see them take what they learnt and use it later in their relationship. On top of this, the flittering didn't really feel repetitive with how vast some of the different scenarios were and each characters reaction to them. Overall, the romance was what sold this season to me, didn't feel to repetitive, felt really sweet and wholesome to just see a couple feel nature around one another and do things a married couple would.

Characters felt all round good. What i haven't mentioned about the MC's besides them having a well shown relationship, Nasa still surprises with his incredibly broad range of knowledge. From DIY installing ACs, taking care of house animals, knowledge about constellations i'm happy they didn't make him a really basic cardboard romance character, giving him his own unique traits. Tsukasa imo didn't feel as fleshed out this season as Nasa. Besides Tokiko being a major plot this season that directly links to Tsukasa, i guess seeing her interact with side characters and her way of flirting and romance was interesting enough.

All in all, s2 imo felt like a one up from s1 with the romance. The character growth this season for the MCs also felt really good, the mix of scenarios and scenery that made for new moments for the MCs to create sweet moments was hooking enough to keep me invested.
Jun 30, 2023 5:14 PM
Mar 2022
NİCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Jun 30, 2023 6:22 PM
Aug 2022
man!!! really Wholesome anime, I really enjoyed this anime a lot .
hope Season 3 Announcement come as soon as possible
Jul 2, 2023 2:06 AM
Aug 2020
Feels kinda weird to end the season here. Episode 11 made for a way better ending point...if they had apapted the x.5 chapter as well. ;3
Jul 2, 2023 1:22 PM

May 2022
I was hoping for Tsuka's past beeing more explored this season but all we had was something as watching season 1 again.

I am not mad about it, I really enjoied watching this season and now I'm waiting for the OVAs
Jul 3, 2023 8:29 AM

May 2020
A lot of spoilers this entire season especially with Tokiko appearing more often!!!

Also...

Tokiko...
sniff~sniff!!!

Also,

I noticed that Tsukasa also is wearing it often compared to the 1st season!!!

No wonder why she wear it often & the studio focuses on it!!!
" Kindness can sometimes lead you to trouble. "

Jul 4, 2023 6:58 AM

Jul 2014
As always Over the moon for you never misses, its still my favorite romcom. The way they buildup wholesome moments are really great. Though in the final episode we got hit with the fact that we are getting to see the final days for Tokiko happening now

8/10. Need a season 3 by next year for sure
Jul 4, 2023 8:17 PM

Jul 2021
ok great as always
Jul 5, 2023 2:35 AM
Oct 2022
Um dos melhores animes q eu já vi
Jul 5, 2023 4:05 PM
Mar 2022
is was a really good and kind of boring at the same time really cute anime 7\10
Jul 6, 2023 3:41 PM

Dec 2018
The end for second season. The OP visual song itself is like a spoiler, but no sign showing Tsukasa past in this season. The hugging tips ... Guess I'll try that later.

Jul 13, 2023 10:55 AM
Nov 2021
Great, I hope we get more from this cute story
Jul 15, 2023 2:42 PM

Mar 2022
I really.... didn't think anything of this? I mean... the first season is spectacular. This one is more... slice of life, lots of exposition, setup for further down the road... Only meaningful thing I remember is introducing the old lady... other than that it was all just... nice. ok.
Jul 17, 2023 4:28 AM

Jun 2019
Very cute just like the last season. I hope Tokiko stays in the show for a long time. She's a good character.
Jul 31, 2023 9:32 AM
Mar 2023
really lovely and wholesome anime
Sep 4, 2023 5:31 PM
Jan 2015
pretty sure tsukasa is either imortal or an alein now.
Sep 14, 2023 12:24 PM
Jan 2021
loved it great sesaon, fricking, great romance
Sep 21, 2023 10:29 AM

Aug 2019
im honestly a bit annoyed at this show now. tsukasas backstory keeps getting hinted at so much that even every american viewer will basically understand whats going on but the story wont straight up tell you. its also very dumb how in the hiking ep tokiko here wanted to say how tsukasa is and nasa claimed to know which i dont believe but now she is saying tsukasa is a normal girl. its an annoying mess and because of that im not really sure how id score this season. there is more cute romance stuff but then there is that annoyingly executed backstory stuff breaking the flow of cuteness. and not enough chitose
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 30, 2023 3:16 AM
Mar 2012
Tokiko life goal still unclear, seems the moon rock wasn't quite it. Wholesome entrusting Nasa to carry on.
nice scenery & Ginza bread. lol Tsukasa sensei.
weird season, some episodes feel slow paced & dont care for most cast, while other eps are real funny wholesome with great Nasa philosophy.
Oct 20, 2023 2:03 PM
Jun 2023
Happy ending !! SUPER !!
Dec 24, 2023 9:01 AM
May 2020
the flat is refurbished, happy days!
Jan 6, 10:36 PM
Apr 2021
Okay, so was that Richard Nixon on Tsukasa’s phone screen at the end? Did anyone else catch that and happen to come to the same conclusion?
Jan 24, 5:10 AM
Mar 2016
Overall this anime is romance and more happened on real life with a little fiction not base on real life. But at least it's way better than Rent a girlfriend. that show is way too dramatic and too fictional. If I want to preference rent a girlfriend in order to get a girlfriend I afraid rent a girlfriend is a not a good reference to take the point.
Jan 30, 4:47 AM
Apr 2023
hasjjdia ajdiajs djiasd
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Is it good?

zoroluffyandme - Jun 24, 2023

22 by RTEnnnimop213 »»
May 5, 3:25 AM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion

Abdul_raheem211 - May 12, 2023

42 by Losthevy »»
Apr 22, 6:10 AM

» Question regarding Tsukasa's power (contain spoilers) !

Antisocial-Weeb - Mar 10

6 by YedhuK_ »»
Mar 11, 6:54 PM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2023

58 by lasodamos »»
Nov 21, 2023 1:32 PM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 28, 2023

70 by vn-St0rm »»
Nov 20, 2023 12:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.