Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 7, 2023 1:49 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Another sweet episode without me needed to snack some choco candy like what has they done this episode. But seriously tho, Ichikawa, i'm proud of you by how you handle poor Yamada at the train incident. Hats off to you even when you handling out those blonde perv dude. All in all its lead onto the perfect scene at the library where the way you hand-holding her with that. Squee.

Cannot talk more, i'm melting too. But i wonder if the library teacher now change the sign to 'No Lovey-dovey Inside the Library' after seeing Ichikawa and Yamada have some intense moment there. Must be hilarious.

Also, Ichikawa big sis looks perfect too here with that little line she speaks. I want her more in the screen!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 7, 2023 2:46 AM

Nov 2021
That last save tho. It just gets better with every episode. Best romance of the season for me
May 7, 2023 3:37 AM
Feb 2022
good show love it so far
May 7, 2023 6:26 AM
Mar 2018
It's so strange how this show started out as uncomfortable with me and now is the show I am the most excited to continue every weekend.
May 7, 2023 8:22 AM

Oct 2011
last week, when they commented about Octave, I thought they were talking about this one: ( https://myanimelist.net/manga/10846/Octave?q=octave&cat=manga ) but seems like it's a made up manga (since they mentioned Baki, I thought Octave would be a real one too, and that's the only one I knew with that name ^^' )

but it's a seinen with some deep stuff about relationships, career, sexuality, etc... I thought was weird, because they were talking like was a fluffy love story shoujo, lol
May 7, 2023 8:33 AM
Mar 2022
Gotta say that I am very happy that I am still alive to watch this wholesome episode! The romance development between those two is getting better and even more special 🥺 Yamada Ann has started to show an interest towards Ichikawa by wanting to be with him every time, waiting for him to come to school on the beginning of that morning. I guess this romance really needs more attention like others such as Loving Yamada at Level 999 and Galaxy Next door. It’s a lot wholesome than these two cuz for me or we can say on par with Loving Yamada as both are about romance development.

This romance deserves above 7.5 ratings as it gets better since episode 2 and many of the viewers tend to drop this anime or even rate it below 8 cuz they thought this anime is not more than just a fan service romance anime. But honestly said, this one really caught my attention. This anime really is at the same feet with Loving Yamada. No objection, 10/10 for this episode 🥺♥️
May 7, 2023 10:01 AM

Mar 2013
Gotta love the closeness and trust between the two of them!
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
May 7, 2023 11:12 AM
Dec 2022
Dude should realize Yamada has crush on him

Oppai to the face and legs incident and that heroic Ichikawa saved Yamada from library teacher are the highlights of this episode

might read the manga when I have free time 
May 7, 2023 11:26 AM
Oct 2021
When the anime was announced, i started the manga to see if i liked it first
i couldn't go past the "i want to kill her" chapters
it was horrible so i just dropped it, the anime equally as cringy but now
THANK GOD IT STOPPED BECAUSE IT'S SO MUCH BETTER NOW THAT HE IS JUST BLATANTLY CRUSHING 😭🩷
May 7, 2023 12:08 PM

Apr 2015
Ronin-errante said:
last week, when they commented about Octave, I thought they were talking about this one: ( https://myanimelist.net/manga/10846/Octave?q=octave&cat=manga ) but seems like it's a made up manga (since they mentioned Baki, I thought Octave would be a real one too, and that's the only one I knew with that name ^^' )

but it's a seinen with some deep stuff about relationships, career, sexuality, etc... I thought was weird, because they were talking like was a fluffy love story shoujo, lol
It's made up but you can see that it's meant to be a Kimi ni Todoke equivalent
May 7, 2023 2:16 PM

Sep 2020
The last scene is so beautiful!!! She’s starting to like him, but he hasn’t realized that yet.
May 7, 2023 2:40 PM

Oct 2010
takamono said:
The last scene is so beautiful!!! She’s starting to like him, but he hasn’t realized that yet.
Yamada has been interested in Ichikawa for quite some time. That is why she keeps coming back to the library.
May 7, 2023 3:17 PM
Jul 2021
Very sweet episode seeing Yamada getting warmer on Kyoutarou. What's not to love about Yamada?
May 7, 2023 4:58 PM

Aug 2014
Great episode.  Halfway through, and I have really enjoyed this anime.  I cannot believe it. 

And what was said in this episode was true = man mostly cannot pleasure themselves thinking about the girl that they are in love with.  This happens because when a man falls in love with a woman, he falls in love with both her beauty and her heart, so a man doesnt want to "taint" her, damage her.   Sadly, this is also one of the many reasons why guys in love rarely get the girl that they are in love with, because they start viewing the girl as an angel, and then the guy doesnt act masculine around her, and instead he starts acting goofy and odd around her. 

If youre a man, and you want to get a girl, you have to make sure that you also view her like if you are craving her physically, or else she will view you as annoying. 

takamono said:
From what I have seen so far, I cannot say that she romantically likes the MC.   Shes too much of an airhead that it can be difficult to read what shes thinking/feeling

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
KuniiMay 13, 2023 1:20 AM
May 7, 2023 7:38 PM

Mar 2021
It really is hard to understate how pleased I am with this adaptation. This episode (like the previous ones, to be fair) had a couple of moments I really like from the manga, and the anime handled them beautifully. I am genuinely excited to see some of my other favorite upcoming scenes animated, which is a great feeling to have.

Of all the shows strengths, I still am quite impressed with the pacing. I like that they are including a lot from the source material while not feeling particularly rushed (although that is, admittedly, pretty subjective). There will always be some aspects of the story that are adapted in a manner that is not perfectly in line with what I had in my head reading the source material, but it is hard for me to find fault with the quality so far.
May 7, 2023 8:14 PM

Jun 2010
absolutelynormal said:
Of all the shows strengths, I still am quite impressed with the pacing. I like that they are including a lot from the source material while not feeling particularly rushed (although that is, admittedly, pretty subjective).
It's doing a good job of adpating several chapters in an episode and making it seem like a single episode instead of several unrelated things fit into a TV-length timeslot. A few times it's blended little details from different chapters, like Yamada buying a Choco Pie in the rain after turning down eating Hara's, or Kyoutarou secretly reading Yamada's manga in the library in this episode. The most obvious example is Kyoutarou's drawing (obviously inspired by Yamada) turning up during the nosebleed incident.
May 7, 2023 8:46 PM

Mar 2021
Fronzel said:
absolutelynormal said:
Of all the shows strengths, I still am quite impressed with the pacing. I like that they are including a lot from the source material while not feeling particularly rushed (although that is, admittedly, pretty subjective).
It's doing a good job of adpating several chapters in an episode and making it seem like a single episode instead of several unrelated things fit into a TV-length timeslot. A few times it's blended little details from different chapters, like Yamada buying a Choco Pie in the rain after turning down eating Hara's, or Kyoutarou secretly reading Yamada's manga in the library in this episode. The most obvious example is Kyoutarou's drawing (obviously inspired by Yamada) turning up during the nosebleed incident.

I absolutely agree. I cannot really say since I am pretty familiar with the manga, but I feel if I were going in blind to the anime, the episodes would feel pretty natural and conherent. The blending of certain chapters (along with omake/extras) has really been superb.

I am curious to see how this is maintained as the story continues. I do not have a lot of examples, but I can think of some more comedic anime that were able to take great liberties with the order/content of chapters early on, only to see pacing issues start to crop up as the story started to become more linear and order of events became much more important. But with the thought and care that has gone into this adaptation so far, it is more curiosity than concern. 
May 7, 2023 9:52 PM

Jan 2022
This show is definitely the seasons number one show. This episode has so many great scenes between the main characters. When he grabbed her hand, the sister noticed her brothers new attitude towards the school and the conversation about Yamada on the stairs. Man, this show is amazing at capturing the thought process of guys who can't get a clue along with the beautiful dance of romance.
May 7, 2023 11:03 PM

Oct 2008
it was brilliantly animated! the part where Ichikawa surprisingly held his hand to Yamada's hand to cover-up the chokoleto!
5/5.

May 8, 2023 12:14 AM

Jan 2021
I don't know much about directing and storyboarding but this episode was really nice and most importantly sweet, as sweet as the melted chocolate in Yamada's hand because I was smiling so much at that library scene (and when Yamada was waiting for Ichikawa at the school gate!) as if it was me who was melting.

May 8, 2023 1:07 AM
Mar 2018
Their Interaction became even sweeter. Its Lovely seeing Yamada Start became more agressive toward him and Ichikawa fully accept the fact that he like yamada.
May 8, 2023 2:59 AM

May 2018
This is so sweet, both of them like each other lol

Grant me one hour on love's most sacred shores
    To clasp the bosom that my soul adores,
    Lie heart to heart and merge my soul with yours
May 8, 2023 8:25 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Ahah that was cute, and also good to see the difference between Ichikawa and that other guy who's just lusting over her body... the scene where he made the chocolate melt in her hand was beautiful
May 8, 2023 4:08 PM

Feb 2018
Surely he isn't so dense with that part where she is waiting for him at the entrance...
The scene with the no food allowed sign was so good with how serious Yamada was, but also really wholesome.
Him saving her from getting caught eating was also really sweet!
May 8, 2023 4:33 PM
Jun 2019
I was waiting for the scene from 18:43 to 18:45 to be animated. Shed tears.
May 8, 2023 6:00 PM
Mar 2021
that was so cute 🥰
May 8, 2023 7:07 PM
Mar 2023
That chapter was very exciting.
May 8, 2023 8:22 PM
Jan 2017
I love these two. They aren't well crafted trope characters. So sincere, goofy and believable.
edit: The scene at 11:11 where Ichikawa is wondering what posture Anna is in when she reads. "Like this, or this or.." and the crumbs fall on his face. Yep! Must be like that.
Dreadogastus_FMay 8, 2023 8:36 PM
May 8, 2023 10:37 PM

Mar 2020
I do like the development that Kyoutaro is getting, slowly but surely, his edginess is going away and he enjoys going to school now, which is honestly quite heartwarming. The direction continues to be very solid, and the OST is as well. It's gotten progressively more enjoyable with each passing episode it seems, and watching these two airheads interact with each other is quite a nice time. Keep snacking!

On another note, I recently went to Tokyo for a vacation, and man, seeing those trains and the signs at the train station, they look so accurate to how the stations actually look in Tokyo, as well as some of the streets. Just something really neat that I noticed.
May 9, 2023 4:19 AM
Apr 2023
I knew it... I feel in love with this series
May 9, 2023 7:19 AM

Dec 2016
In the manga, the melted chocolate in her palm resembles the shape of a heart (cause y'know, in that moment he melted her heart). Looks like the anime didn't pick up on that detail when it adapted it, unfortunately.
May 9, 2023 2:05 PM
Feb 2021
wank

ok if u IGNORE the wank its really adorable!!!
May 9, 2023 5:19 PM
May 2023
this anime not deserved 7.21 for real, may 8!!
im already read manga till the recent update
i really love this manga officially animation!
hope the studios keep pushing till a recent chapter to find out the reason why im told must be 8* :D
May 14, 2023 1:42 AM
Mar 2020
Adachi is as irritating as ever.
May 14, 2023 5:07 AM

Aug 2017
Loved the hand grabbing scene. Best moment of the show so far
May 14, 2023 7:05 AM
Oct 2009
i really like this series it's one of the best titlwa this season.
May 14, 2023 8:02 AM

Jun 2020
I love how this anime is getting cuter every episodes! And also I barely sense Ichikawa's edginess lol I think he became more "normal" and gentle now.

The hand grabbing scene is so beautiful that it melts the chocolate in Yamada's palm and my heart.
May 14, 2023 12:43 PM
Apr 2022
I think i would die due to the wholesome scenes
May 14, 2023 2:50 PM
꧁ marr

Sep 2014
that post credits scene. ultimate stalker vibes unlocked

LIFE IS CRAZY AND SO ARE YOU
♫♫♫

May 14, 2023 7:02 PM
Jan 2021
HOLY CRAP THE ANIMATION!!!! when he turned to look at her!! and when the teacher in the library scene!!!!! T_T
May 18, 2023 4:53 PM

May 2015
She's so cute. I've never seen an anime character like her before. I love the ways she hides her interest. 

I really hope the MC's sister and Yamada meet at some point. 
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
May 26, 2023 10:04 AM

Nov 2013
that was some quick thinking, grabbing her hand to distract the teacher
yamada licking her hand like a kitten :v
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
May 27, 2023 3:01 PM
May 2023
Just great . Soo good
May 27, 2023 4:14 PM
May 2023
Semoga ada s2 nyaaa
May 30, 2023 9:04 AM

Sep 2015
Wow, that was intense, Yamada is so cute.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Jun 1, 2023 5:15 PM
Mar 2021
Mondongo, Mondongo, Mondongo.
Jun 3, 2023 5:58 AM
Jul 2022
Now this was a good episode without any of the cringe stuff happening.
Jun 16, 2023 6:33 AM
Jul 2022
Did I just witness this guy be... optimistic? I'm here for it.
I've accepted that this show runs on anime logic at this point and that the relationship between these two characters will not be realistic. Makes things significantly easier to swallow.
Also, I enjoy the love interest's airheadedness. I suppose that may be an explanation of sorts for the unrealistic relationship setup.
Jun 17, 2023 4:00 AM
May 2020

I love the evolution that the story has had, but especially the evolution of Kyotaro. The final scene melted even me. I adore this anime.
Jun 17, 2023 7:26 PM
Apr 2023
This anime number one
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2023

282 by Nokic »»
39 minutes ago

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2023

135 by ichigo_rafi »»
May 21, 2:03 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2023

370 by Zoopiez »»
May 18, 2:44 PM

» The femal cast support the MC too fast?

passtur - Apr 15

23 by Zoopiez »»
May 18, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2023

255 by Zoopiez »»
May 18, 8:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.