Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 9, 2023 1:08 AM

Feb 2021
The ed today was pretty cool compared to usual, I kinda hope it stays this way. Everyones on about the Anis investigating Lainie's tit, but I can understand why lol. Titly also seem like an interesting character, also, I'm wondering since Lainie has some magic with the Magicite, what kind of magic does Anis have? Also Euphy was awaiting Ani's return, surely some yuri between Euphy and Anis next episode?
Feb 9, 2023 1:29 AM

Oct 2007
Euphie blocking the way when she thought Tilty was gonna do something. xD

also one more girl added to Anis house of yuri.
Feb 9, 2023 3:25 AM

Oct 2016
Ah, I really like this development, at first I thought Lainie might be manipulating Al and the people, but I like this better, where she's unaware that she's affecting people's minds. 

Aye, Tilty is finally back, though I guess this is her official introduction. Her situation is pretty much the opposite of Anis. She has magic, but using it is dangerous for her and everyone around her, so she came to hate magic and stopped using it, then there's Anis who has no magic, but badly wants to use magic. Anis laughing at Euphie misreading Tilty's personality was hilarious. 

Anis has a sick dragon tattoo now, that can help her use magic, that's cool. We also met Anis' mother, need to know more about her though. 

Damn, it was awesome when Anis went all serious on Chartreuse, dare say I was aroused.

"Mmm yes, you have magicite inside you."
Anis was really planning on inviting another girl to stay at her home lmao, even worse, it's one of the people that Euphie probably thinks is the reason she ended up in the situation she is in right now. Though I am sure she will understand if Anis really pushes through with it. Really looking forward to the next episode!
Feb 9, 2023 4:57 AM

Jun 2016
everything about anisphia i really loved her !!

best waifu seasonal !!
Feb 9, 2023 5:05 AM

Aug 2013
Despite being silly nearly all the time, Anis does have a serious side. And it's to see more of Tilty. I enjoyed the interaction between her and Anis.

Feb 9, 2023 7:32 AM

Jan 2021
Looks like the brother is up to no good, wants to surpass or even kill his sister. Looks like Anisphia and Tilty are researching curses together. I like Tilty she looks like a good friend to Anis, they strike me as honorary blood sisters.
Feb 9, 2023 1:09 PM

Jan 2021
Blanners said:
Thought this was going to be a cute one-on-one romance, not a harem, kind of disappointing

But, the series isn't a harem, so don't worry.
Feb 9, 2023 1:15 PM

Feb 2021
The aesthetic of this show in general is so clean and nice. Anis stepping up and handling that situation properly, realizing her suspicions were correct. Still curious about what the brother's grand plans really are. Not much Euphy in this one, but she did see Anis off with a caring, loving smile. I think her attraction to Anis is growing, just hope Anis doesn't get too busy with Lainie that she forgets about Euphy.

Another week, another lovely episode of MagiRevo. 
Feb 9, 2023 10:15 PM

Nov 2019
The Queen was right about former archnemeses living together. It would probably be troublesome next episode. lol
Feb 10, 2023 4:07 AM

Jul 2021
haha lil bro is feeling overshadowed by big sis so he's trying to do something that will put him into a greater light. al noob.

the fascination thing didn't come off as surprising but sure is interesrting given she was using it unknowingly. imagine she could control it and was evil. that would have been the end of the world.

great epsiode with a lil anis fan-service. 5/5.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Feb 10, 2023 5:03 AM
Sep 2019
WN reader
Please spoil me, whar's up with that prince? He wanted to become a king or other else?
Feb 10, 2023 8:51 AM

Feb 2017
GurenNoOu said:
WN reader
Please spoil me, whar's up with that prince? He wanted to become a king or other else?

Algard loves his big sister Anisphia and he actually wants to save her

hopefully it's gonna confuse you even more
Lab_Rat_0978Feb 10, 2023 8:57 AM
Feb 10, 2023 8:55 AM

Feb 2017
SouthRzVa said:
Tilty looks like gothic Takina. Me like it.

By the way, Anis fondling Lainie's tit "for examination purposes" has to become a meme. Wish she had a cup of tea and a monocle so I could laugh harder. She looked so focused lol.

surely Anisphia simply wants to feel the magic stone's presence from Lainie's back and front

what seems to be a problem?
Feb 10, 2023 9:15 AM

Feb 2017
@ohsnapitzzbacon

@Marinate1016

Don't jinx it and Don't forget about the Laws of equivalent exchange

to obtain something Big, something Equally Big must be Lost

our ultimate destination is the things that are shown in LN vol 3

our Yuri Anime has always been great so far. the Animations are better than 7DeadlySins Season3, and the pacing is also better than TokyoGhoul;RE and the Promised Neverland Season2
Feb 10, 2023 4:57 PM

Feb 2011
Seeing more of a gap between the anime and the manga. Some content taken out for the sake of the content they added in. Of course, said content may have already been in the LN. Regardless, the changes made are most welcome. It wasn't really clear how she integrated the dragon's stone in the manga, so I'm glad there's still value in watching after reading. On the other hand, it would be nice to know what shape the dragon's memories took within her. It's not like the dragon tattooed itself, so it's difficult to figure out how she came to the conclusion that it would work the same as if it were within her. Oh, the dragon also had a few more words to share before its passing in the manga. I wonder if they threw the idea out the story or it will be revealed later. Saying the procedure is safe is fine and all, but there is likely to be side effects. The manga has yet to reach the point where she uses her newfound powers, so I'll look forward to seeing it in the anime.
Give me at least 5 minutes to modify my post before quoting me. (refreshing page advised)
Feb 11, 2023 4:25 AM
Apr 2021
I love shoujo ai ez masterpiece for me
Feb 11, 2023 4:48 AM

Nov 2013
So then, my question would be: Was prince under influence of the curse, or did he use Cyan for his "evil schemes"?
Feb 11, 2023 12:40 PM
Apr 2020
power of fascination got me acting kinda sus towards Laine
Feb 11, 2023 1:09 PM
Nov 2011
I am going to admit, while the thought occurred to me that she might be using magic, like 'Trapped in a dating sim', or some other scenario, in advertant powers is not one I had expected.  But I also wondered how the prince became so entrhalled with her.  Given how he reacted at the end of the episode (don't miss the end scene!)  I wonder if he's causing this in Lanie

Anis is making her A-Girl teams apparently.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Feb 11, 2023 8:35 PM

Feb 2009
So basically Tilty has the y/n curse. But what does Anis need to check her boob size out for? xD Also, why does it feel like Algard is the only one who is somehow separated from the rest of cast, not just literally but thematically as well? Did someone tell him that this anime was more shoujo-ai and slow burn rather than a political drama with yanderes? It's almost making him appear cartoonish as a villain because literally everyone is 1000x taking this less seriously than he is. So I'm hoping he has something clever up his sleeve or all of this maniacal laughter by candlelight is going to bore me quickly.

Feb 12, 2023 1:04 AM

Jan 2021
My anger grows every time Al gets screen time. He is truly insufferable.

I wonder if there's gonna a sibling v. sibling fight later on, and also just how far Al is gonna go to ruin his sister. From what it sounds like, he may try going for Euphy, but I feel like that would end up worse for him than for Anis.

Feb 12, 2023 5:38 AM

Feb 2017
DarcyD said:
So basically Tilty has the y/n curse. But what does Anis need to check her boob size out for? xD Also, why does it feel like Algard is the only one who is somehow separated from the rest of cast, not just literally but thematically as well? Did someone tell him that this anime was more shoujo-ai and slow burn rather than a political drama with yanderes? It's almost making him appear cartoonish as a villain because literally everyone is 1000x taking this less seriously than he is. So I'm hoping he has something clever up his sleeve or all of this maniacal laughter by candlelight is going to bore me quickly.

it's for a research. Anis simply wanted to feel the magic stone in Cyan's heart in her left chest but as we can see the oppai are in the way so Anis fondled em out of frustration

actually Al is on the
Lab_Rat_0978Feb 12, 2023 5:43 AM
Feb 14, 2023 4:36 AM
Oct 2022
Cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Feb 14, 2023 7:50 AM

Oct 2008
BetaMaleUltra said:
If Anis really is collecting girls like infinity stones, there better eventually be an all-out lesbian harem Sausage Party-level orgy, just minus the sausage
yuri-orgy is on its' way in the planning! LOLOLOLZ!!!
btw good ep! 4/5.

Feb 14, 2023 8:22 AM

Aug 2019
This episode was awesome!

We met Anis' research partner, Tilty, and we have a new member added to the party! I have to wonder why Lainie has magicite in her though. That seems pretty strange.

It also looks like Algard is going to be moving a bit quicker now, and will probably try to stop Anis in some way. Loving where this is going! :D
Feb 14, 2023 8:57 AM

Nov 2013
the girls are on the way to visit Tilty, some dangerous girl who is also Anis research partner, which means she is just as crazy as her lol Euphy can't imagine more someone like that, look at her face :D

her eyes sure look tired lol she hates formalities just as much as Anis
talking about the dragon stone, Tilty is worried about Anis crazy ideas ... but when she talked about the curse/knowledge, Tilty immediately got up and walked to Anis, while Euphy protected her lols
Tilty has a curse herself, she can't use magic without making a mess... and when a noble can't use magic (just like Anis), it's a bad thing ... so she dedicated herself to medicine
Euphy misunderstood it and called her an admirable person lols look at Tilty's face and then Anis laugh LOL that's a fun trade as well "curse creep vs magic freak"

reading the papers about Anis ideas to put the stone inside herself, Tilty finds it funny so she will help
Anis got called to the castle, what could this mean?

Anis mother came to visit and Anis "why are you still alive?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
the mother heard about some of the troubles Anis has caused so it's time for some descipline, Anis is not happy lmao
leaving that aside, time to talk about the problem between Euphy and Anis brother, Euphy had no fault at all ... but it's still strange, everyone seems to like the other girl (as if she is using some kind of magic lols)
even tho Anis is a wild daughter, they still trust her to help them with the "interview" as she might notice something the adults don't

next, a funny scene with Anis getting tickled by a brush lols Anis told her the news about the interview while Tilty worked on the magic stone experiment
after the brush comes something sharper, and it actually hurts her, lol her face ...
meanwhile continuing to talk about the other girl, while it's not strange that some boys want to show off to her, it's less natural that there are many girls doing the same

back at home, Anis showing off her new tattoo (it looks pretty cool but it has to hurt), and Ilya doesn't give a damn and just scrubs it hard hahahaha well at least there's a bit of fanservice in the bath
that's an interesting dress, the top part almost looks like a soldier armour lol

next, the actual interview, and the baron and his daughter are totally scared to death

the question comes right away "have you and my son develped feelings for each other?" and the surprising answer was a no... while she thinks favorably of the prince, she didn't ever think about doing anything bad to the royal family
the king thinks she is saying the truth (but maybe that's part of her magic trick, so people think she isn't a bad girl)

out of nowhere, Anis isn't feeling good (possibly because of her tattoo, or because she is feeling the girl's magic) and she sneezed, making everyone else angry lmao
Anis asks to talk with the Lainie in private, to confirm her suspictions (again, possibly about some magic trick?)
when alone, Anis says she won't do anything to her, but to me, grabbing her boobs seems like doing something lols
with that, Anis finally understood the problem, as expected, some kind of magic, but Lainie had no intention on using it ... she also has some magicite in her body, just like Anis

talking about it with the parents, they decided that she is dangeerous and might need to (die? get exiled?) and Anis immediatly asked them to let her have the girl, the harem must grow lols
unfortunately that might not be possible, since Euphy and Lainie have this social problem (because of what happened in ep 1) lol so now what? send her to Tilty's place?

after the ending song, dumb prince talking with the glasses guy who was at the interview, they clearly are using Lainie, i wonder if they placed that magicite on her or if they just happeend to be lucky in finding her... not that it matter,s whatever trash plan they have, they will never beat Anis lmao
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Feb 14, 2023 5:46 PM
Nov 2010
I will say the manga gave Tilty far more expressive and crazy reaction to everything, showing how insane she is when it comes to curses.

MrJcFeb 14, 2023 5:53 PM
Feb 15, 2023 7:01 PM
Jul 2018
Anis' mom is a hottie
Feb 16, 2023 2:08 AM

May 2020
This series giving good meme-worthy materials lol. Anyways the main point.. +2 for the harem count.
Feb 16, 2023 9:42 PM

Feb 2019
Anis just likes to "collect" cute girls to add to her harem lol
Feb 17, 2023 9:32 AM

May 2015
Feels sad for Lainie, she's a cute and sad girl
Feb 21, 2023 5:39 AM
Jul 2016
Verye said:
I loved how Anisphia is building her harem but I still don't know how to feel that her little brother went to a more evil side just because of a magical power. It has some good stuff and it has some bad stuff to it.
indeed it is uninteresting so far and the fanservice is cheap as usual from these type of fantasy stories. 
Feb 22, 2023 2:06 PM
Apr 2013
Hmm. Hmm. The plot thickens.

At the very least, it seems like something is happening now thats for sure. For myself I'm actually relieved its not as bombastic as last ep, though that was to be expected.
Conveniently it seems the whole dragon thing (which barely got a mention this ep, ahue), was interesting, though they didnt elaborate much about the curse.

You know it really says something about the pacing for the first four eps, that its ep 6, and tilty has only just appeared again, she hasnt shown up since ep 1.
Not just tilty, we're STILL dealing with lainie and the other events, and there's the prince and the minister dude as well. It's hard to tell who is manipulating who, or maybe they're just equally in cahoots.

A very anis centric ep this time, euphy barely showed up at all. I'm surprised that anis's mother actually randomly showed up. For better or worse the parents are rather uh, involved and/or (pro)active in this anime, which is quite interesting.

So far it remains to be seen, but like I felt one of the premises was that anis couldnt use magic (even though she just you know, defeated a DRAGON last ep, and she can fly, etc), so it would feel kind of weird if anis just (cough) magically was able to use magic. But we'll see how things go at least.

At the very least, things are happening now. Even if its a bit weird. So it seems right now it appears that lainie has some kind of magic, and conveniently since anis defeated the dragon and absorbed the magicite she was able to resist it and figure it out.
Meanwhile the prince and minister dude appear to be scheming up something again, so yeah, "politics"? Hard to tell, depending on what they're trying to do.

It is funny that anis just forgor and conveniently tried to "adopt" lainie as well (though it would be interesting), but seems like that wont be happening. Not anytime soon anyway, but it could be funny. The anime really seems to be pushing anis and euphy though so there's probably no more room for any more characters, does make me wonder what's going to happen unless the prince and the minister dude give them a run, or another random dragon shows up again
Feb 25, 2023 7:48 PM
May 2020
slow asf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 7, 2023 4:25 AM

May 2021
Hey, it's dark-circled waifu Titty. Wish they had teased us with her instead of Anis but oh well, MC perks.

I thought Algard was just rebelling but maybe he's an actual villain? OP screams otherwise though so I will assume it's a red herring for now.

Mar 7, 2023 10:43 AM

Nov 2009
Drawing on Anis's back seem really fun, I wanna do that too, lol. *tickle tickle*

Tho this is like their world's version of "tattooing..." LOL

___ ___ ___

BTW, for some ppls talking about Tilty's facial expression between Manga and Anime. The manga makes her look a bit too psycho on curses. (wouldn't want to go near that) The anime version of her is more likeable, in anime she just look over-worked. (wants to hug and cheer her up)

___ ___ ___

Also, yess... gotta exam VERY carefully on specific parts, yess... >_> (__Y__)

And Anis forgot about Euphy and is about to add another member to her Harem, LOL
amlgMar 7, 2023 10:47 AM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 9, 2023 4:02 PM
May 2020
I wanted to see Tilty and Anis's mother again. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with the tattoo.
Mar 9, 2023 8:51 PM

Jan 2017
Anis's solution is to always take in more girls into her villa, what could go wrong?
Mar 15, 2023 2:34 AM

Jun 2019
Hmm... magic stone inside a human and the curse of the dragon protected Anis. Some interesting development for sure.
Mar 16, 2023 4:49 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh so that other girl had a charm power due to a gem but wasn't aware of it, seems like the prince is behind everything uh, he's going to be the final boss I guess xD
Mar 22, 2023 3:56 PM

Sep 2020
She noticed that there's a hidden charm inside her, also I like how she just sneezed in the middle of a serious conversation.
Mar 30, 2023 9:52 PM
Mar 2015
Our gril found the magicite in Lanie's body and allowed her to become a vampire
Apr 6, 2023 3:02 AM

Sep 2012
new we have succubus joining them lol
Apr 18, 2023 1:03 PM

Aug 2019
this show is very interesting. i really like how elphie guarded anis from tilty she really cares for anis

she is definetly my favorite
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 18, 2023 6:18 PM

Oct 2022
lmao even her Mother, the Queen herself! Seems to be having a difficult time with raising that daughter hahahah! Ahh that was funny!
UndefeatedBahamut
Jan 11, 5:30 AM
Apr 2021
Okay why is Tilty hella fine now that she’s gotten more screentime? I need her asap and Anis touching Lainie’s boobs sparked something in me😩💀

Why is it that when a girl is causing problems or has problematic powers Anis has to say “I’ll take full on responsibility of her😼”🤣🤣🤣

I’m really interested in what Algard did and why exactly he’s doing the shit that he be doing bc it’s about time we get an explanation soon
Apr 25, 7:17 AM
Sep 2020
This anime just have a good character design.
May 13, 8:14 AM

Jun 2014
I certainly hope that Anis can maintain power over that "curse" of hers.

Based on the scene after the end credits, it appears that Algard is plotting an evil scheme. It's no surprise, really, but can he be stopped before it's too late?

May 24, 4:52 PM
Jun 2012
This episode was a tad bit "rape-y" for an adaptation of this section.

I believe that is owed to the very slow. Feeling of the pacing.

They needed to speed this part up. Probably handle it and I'm assuming the next episode. During this one itself.

As that middle ten minutes was painful.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2023

266 by Rudyanto13 »»
May 31, 1:26 AM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2023

103 by waldy713 »»
May 20, 9:37 PM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2023

167 by waldy713 »»
May 20, 8:39 PM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2022

221 by waldy713 »»
May 20, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2023

115 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
May 13, 10:33 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.