Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
To Your Eternity
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 14, 2022 9:34 AM
Apr 2020
Daredevil said:
RioFS said:
So does that mean even the boy from the very first episode can be seen? But he probably went elsewhere, I suppose...

Most likely the ones that follow him are doing it because they just want to, and the boy in first episode didn't have a chance to actually know Fushi (because it was also a primitive form), as well as the wolf, so their souls just went to the beyond and hadn't a reason to do the same thing. We can see in the last season finale Pioran making a decision about her future after she died, so most likely the other characters from March and up decided to follow Fushi when presented with the choice.

I don't think thats the reason he's not there, since the boy is so attached to his dog, im pretty sure the boy knew that fushi is the dog when he died and fushi was helping him with his journey so
yasm said:
erikkamirs said:

If I had to guess, I'd say it's similar to reason that Tonari got herself accustomed to poisons. If Fushi can gain a new skill seeing dead people, then it's a net positive. Tonari probably also wanted Fushi to gain friends in high places, since the guy is in line to be king in such a prosperous nation.

Oh, that actually makes a ton of sense. And if Fushi becomes able to see the dead, then he can meet his dear friends again. Though I worry he wouldn't try to make living friends anymore... But then I'm sure Tonari would push him to.

Tonari is doing that for fushi but thats just so sad to know that bon is intentionally dragged into fushi's problem and prolly not going to be a king and die in such a young age.

Nov 14, 2022 10:29 AM
Mar 2018
Muzan2020 said:
I don't think thats the reason he's not there, since the boy is so attached to his dog, im pretty sure the boy knew that fushi is the dog when he died and fushi was helping him with his journey so

So here's a thought - sometimes, when Fushi gets a particularly strong kind of stimulation, his eyes turn purple. Same colour as the boy's eyes. I wonder if the boy somehow got... merged into Fushi? Like how Hayase manages to carry her soul over to her descendants, maybe the boy is being carried by Fushi, inside.

Muzan2020 said:
Tonari is doing that for fushi but thats just so sad to know that bon is intentionally dragged into fushi's problem and prolly not going to be a king and die in such a young age.

True. Not very fair for Bon, and might turn tragic. But she only manipulated him into seeking Fushi, the whole thing about becoming King is Bon's own problem. Bon may well die young for meeting Fushi, but he likely wouldn't have the throne either way.

I wonder, maybe Bon will join the spirits procession and guide Fushi together with Tonari? As long as he's not sour about being manipulated, of course. He does have a guiding quality to himself, trying to encourage Fushi to gain friends and lovers.
Nov 14, 2022 10:54 AM
Jul 2018
Very intriguing episode.

I liked the concept of Bonchien being able to see stuff that the other people in his life aren't able to since, despite his quirky traits and eccentric personality, it established a sense of innocence and purity to his character. I was already hooked from the get go but this episode has fleshed out his character tremendously. 🧐

Pre_Yum said:
So... all our friends have been with us all this time. That's sweet. Also, it was pretty nice to see Bon-chan's backstory as well and how badly he wants to become the king. I have a bad feeling about all this. I don't wanna get attached to any more of these characters.

I learned the hard way after the first season and I try not to get too attached to any characters but when it comes to Bon, it's already too late for me. 😆 I guess imma go down with this ship haha.
Nov 14, 2022 11:34 AM

Oct 2013
Hoping for this season to pick up soon. It's ok so far but I've yet to be particularly invested
Nov 14, 2022 12:41 PM

Mar 2020
so the tasty peach is schizo
Nov 14, 2022 1:35 PM

May 2015
Fushi learns about homosexuality
Nov 14, 2022 3:06 PM
Oct 2019
Bon can see spirit? now that is interesting.

wow even after her death, Tonari still helping Fushi.
best girl indeed.
Nov 14, 2022 5:18 PM
Jun 2022
Gay as fuck, dropping it
Nov 14, 2022 8:28 PM

Sep 2018
I already read some spoilers in wiki but I still got goosebumps when I saw them following Fushi!! How I wish Fushi can see them so he won't feel alone :(
Nov 15, 2022 7:10 AM

Jun 2016
the journey is begin !!! with prince bon !!

this getting better and better !!
Nov 15, 2022 10:37 AM

Sep 2020
The prince is very funny and also really interesting, and their journey just begin.
Nov 15, 2022 12:49 PM

Apr 2012
pasanoid said:
imo comparing to s1 the story deteriorated very noticeably which was not unexpected

_Marghe_ said:
As a manga reader, I'm loving it so far knowing what's coming next. 👌
as a former manga reader I dropped it around that point because it just became stupid. and I feel the anime is soon gonna follow

Don't let your drop hit your foot on the way out the door. But I'm pretty certain we'll be seeing you on the next episode forum. Enlightened posters like you seem to always show up at places they emphatically don't like. What are the odds.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Nov 15, 2022 1:49 PM
Sep 2018
Usually, I find the prince's character trope annoying. However, the amount of thought which has gone into his backstory and its links with the other characters in the series was fantastic. I especially loved the scene where he saw everyone's ghosts walking behind Fushi as it really emphasised how everyone is still with him even now.
Nov 15, 2022 2:20 PM
Mar 2019
Is Bon Scheming all along ??
Nov 15, 2022 3:05 PM

Feb 2012
The prince can see ghosts! There's more to him then just being an eccentric fellow wanting to please his father, the king. The queen had an exorcist sort him out (painfully) but it didn't work.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Nov 15, 2022 9:16 PM

Mar 2007
I knew there was more to Bon than meets the eye, since he basically caught Fushi twice in the previous episode. Now we know why. That's a pretty useful ability. I'm already worried that he'll end up dying way too soon.
Nov 16, 2022 3:58 AM

Oct 2008
w0w! La Tastypeach could see the fallen brethren of Fushi!?!? nice!...
4/5.

Nov 16, 2022 12:03 PM
Dec 2019
Does blonde girl reincarnated as Todo?
Nov 16, 2022 7:09 PM

Apr 2012
I was hoping to see Rean walking with Gugu.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Nov 16, 2022 8:48 PM
Apr 2016
Everything about Bon, the amazing things about how March, Perona, Pyoran, Gugu, The Bear, Tonari and the other characters yet to come choosing to follow Fushi is just so touching.

The ending sequence gives a bit of the spoiler to the other characters but im so happy to see Bon also added to the addition. I really love Bon!
Nov 16, 2022 10:34 PM

Mar 2009
happened something weird
Nov 17, 2022 2:45 AM

Aug 2018
Bon is a more interesting character than I thought at first. The show now might be getting really good, tbh I was finding this season a bit boring at the start.
Nov 17, 2022 6:40 AM
Apr 2022
got yeeted to another dimension when bon not only saw all of fushi's past companions walking w him but tonari spoke!!!! i was like ╏ ” ⊚ ͟ʖ ⊚ ” ╏ even tho jananda arc was my least fav tonari as fushi's companion grew on me like damn even after going their different ways she learned skills and built her body in a way it would be helpful for fushi, and even after death she's looking out for him leading someone like prince bon who can see spirits to so that 1) he would work as a middleman n help fushi communicate w his past friends or 2) fushi can eventually inherit prince bon's ability. also loved the lil talk abt sexuality it's like as story moves forward in future more themes are being explored.
Nov 17, 2022 7:12 AM
Feb 2021
One of the greatest anime out there.
Nov 17, 2022 8:29 AM

Nov 2017
This season is absolutely rocking! I'm getting more entertained each new episode!!

plz @ me
Nov 17, 2022 3:59 PM

Sep 2017
So Bon's condition is much more on the supernatural end tho I think they were definitely trying to parallel a real life mental illness at first. Being able to see all the ghosts following Fushi is pretty wholesome tbh. Tho I kinda feel like this is the kind of ability the would be very useful for Fushi to have so I'm a little worried about this guys survival. Kinda like how Tonari passed on the poison immunity... and she spent all that time telling him about Fushi as a child as well.
Nov 19, 2022 5:47 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Very interesting to know more about how Bon and his relationship with all the family member not looking like i expect from before. His mom giving a pain. His papa never giving a trust he need while his citizen actually liking his snotty brother more then Bon think. And for the little sister, well, she keep being little sister, that's enough xd.

However, it is likely to change on his way of thinking since Bon asked Fushi to let him company the little adventure ahead. Even though he might still hold an ill intention about how to become the next king motivation, however the next episode topic might be when Bon starting to be more great there. Perhaps...

Also, Bon asking a repeating question to Fushi. However, theres a rather challenge about how to answer that, in a more better way, specifically, using Bon special ability to see the souls. Right?

But man the scene when Bon looking at Fushi with all his fallen comrade walking slowly from behind was really a cool part, especially with that huge bear, Gugu, March, and the last for Tonari to greet Bon with satisfaction. Its such a goosebump scene for me, ngl.

About Kahaku. Say sorry for you dude. Your immortal dude still not looking for a lover, yet, even after you convince with a smooth talk, its not enough. So yeah good luck with that for later xd. And that Todo part actually left me hanging too, smh. I'm curious. But let it hit slowly, so anyway, can't wait for the sunday evening!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 19, 2022 6:15 AM
Jan 2022
It was really unexpected that prince Bon could see the spirits of the dead and also I didn't expect someone precious who had died to always follow Fushi wherever it was.
Nov 19, 2022 4:53 PM

May 2009
I love that Bon is such a good boi. If it was generic lnshit this backstory would be origin of a villain who kills his brother to become heir.

RioFS said:
So does that mean even the boy from the very first episode can be seen? But he probably went elsewhere, I suppose...

Some characters moved on to alterlife.
Viewland said:

Bon is younger than you think.
Nov 19, 2022 11:57 PM
Dec 2019
bastek66 said:
I love that Bon is such a good boi. If it was generic lnshit this backstory would be origin of a villain who kills his brother to become heir.

RioFS said:

Some characters moved on to alterlife.
Viewland said:

Bon is younger than you think.

Spoiler tag pls 😅
Nov 20, 2022 4:06 AM

May 2020
And just when you think Bon couldn't get any more eccentric, we were told the guy could see ghosts. There's just nothing normal about him nor they even trying to convince us lol.
Nov 20, 2022 3:51 PM
Sep 2021
So good, i continue writting to fill the 15 words XD
Nov 21, 2022 4:03 PM
Jan 2021
The clown prince is annoying
Nov 22, 2022 12:05 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Actually, pretty interesting here. It's unfortunate that others treat Bon as someone who's just hearing voices though.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Nov 22, 2022 6:22 AM
Jul 2021
It makes me uncomfortable; certain scenes in this episode for no reason.
Nov 22, 2022 10:16 AM
Nov 2019
I just hope we don't lose Bonchien Nikolai La Tastypeach Uralys, because it will break and it will hurt my heart a lot. But I have a feeling that it will eventually happen :((
Nov 24, 2022 12:37 PM
Jul 2016
learning more about Bonchien and learning that Tonari had at one point spoken with him
Nov 25, 2022 4:09 AM
Nomad

May 2014
Too many people sleeping on Bon, he’s easily one of the best characters and I can’t wait for people to find out why. This is only the beginning!
art by @u_zuta on twitter

Dec 8, 2022 12:54 AM

Jul 2014
So that guy can actually see ghosts, interesting. I wonder if he'll help Fushi with that power he has
Dec 21, 2022 3:57 PM

Mar 2010
One of the better back stories i've seen, and he is more interesting than meets the eye. Now I wonder how this will all go down.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 23, 2022 12:26 AM

Feb 2019
That was a great episode. But one other great thing was that it seems that even though fyes (souls, I guess) can go anywhere, it seems most of them are still following Fushi. He's never alone. They're always with him. Gugu, March, that big bear, Tonari. They're still helping him even now.
Feb 7, 2023 3:05 PM

Oct 2018
Why did this have to turn into a whacky anime?
It was perfect anime until this whacky character who wants to be king appears. He is exposing his legs and looks ridiculous. It doesn't fit this anime at all!

I really am sad because he is ruining the anime for me.  It was a very special and different anime and now it just is some generic anime with a whacky gay character who acts ridiculous and praises himself, so fucking boring! Just not fitting for this show at all!
I don't have anything against gay people but this character is just very anoying and not fitting for the tone and story of the anime which was perfect in season 1. Oh man now Im have to endure this crazy ugly character...Why? People are going to drop this now. I will try to continue but it's just ruined. I gave season 1 a 10/10 and now this! A very bad plot twist.
Mila91Feb 7, 2023 3:08 PM

Mar 1, 2023 5:14 PM
Jan 2019
How far will this season adapt?
Mar 12, 2023 12:11 AM
Jul 2021
This episode was cringe asf! From the now obligatory and uncalled-for & unwanted lgbt pandering, to Kahaku & Fushi forced "gay" talk.

Wtf is this sh!t! Japan stop with the fake & superfluous pandering!

So wait a minute, the "big reveal" was that the "Prince" is the sixth sense boy? Wow! Sarcasm on: I didn't see that one coming, sarcasm off.
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Jun 4, 2023 8:19 PM

Oct 2019
So Prince Lame can see the dead. That was quite unexpected..
Aug 24, 2023 7:54 PM

Oct 2009
All the NPCs are doing the typical anime-thing and ooh ha ha funny reaction and ohh so whacky UWU UWU  do you wike mweeee? awe you in wuv wif meeeee aaaah eeeek - where is that impactful shit from the first few episodes? That shit that makes you cry because you can see the feelings in the characters' face. Meanwhile in this episode an owl JPEG is dragged across the screen over the sky.
I kinda thought this anime would be different because it started so strong, but it's boring me. Yet I keep wondering. 
I did enjoy Bon's backstory and him as a character in this episode.
ʸᵉᵖ
Oct 10, 2023 7:33 PM
Jul 2017
i guess a sad backstory to the prince, but what power does he have?
Oct 16, 2023 1:40 PM

Jun 2015
So this guy isn't just a flashy character. He has substance. I like him.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Nov 19, 2023 4:43 AM
Jul 2019
Mar 20, 4:52 PM
Dec 2021
Bon is annoying but nice
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2022

99 by fathandz »»
Jun 1, 10:47 PM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Mar 12, 2023

178 by HiGHFLYiN9 »»
May 18, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e 2nd Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2023

109 by FinalFlash18 »»
May 12, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Usopp8000 - Feb 26, 2023

82 by FinalFlash18 »»
May 12, 4:05 PM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2023

132 by FinalFlash18 »»
May 12, 3:33 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.