Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 1, 2010 3:36 PM

Jun 2009
Hmmm.....I think I see what happened here. This show is based on a light novel. Now on average a single light novel would take about six episodes to animate. From the conclusion here it seems we have reached the end of the first novel. So I am guessing that they crushed the last two chapters together into this episode. I wonder if the dragon fight was this short in the novel.....Because if it wasn't they could have cut out some of that hot springs fanservice crap and replaced it with the kickass dragon fight.

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

May 1, 2010 4:14 PM

Dec 2008
It was fast, crazy but at the same time a roller coaster full of fun. That happens when you try to squeeze everything into 12 episodes. I can't wait to see what happens now...
May 1, 2010 4:29 PM

Jan 2008
Perhaps Eiko works for the blond guy? She said during the episode "I was asked by a certain person to see if you could fight your destiny". When Junko and Eiko start fighting, altho CrunchySubs didn't display it, didn't Junko said inu (dog) to Eiko?

And it might also seem that she's not part of the "good guys"? Considering she's Junko's eternal rival, and also she doesn't show up in the series poster?
May 1, 2010 5:15 PM

Nov 2008
3.5/5

Good thing I didn't drop it for the action scenes but that's about it.
May 1, 2010 5:36 PM

Dec 2009
Thoughts on this episode:

- Dragon fight should have been longer
-Red-eyed Akuto was cool
-Ending pic was cool
-As mentiond from page 1 of this thread. T&A can only go so far.

Will he be able to ride this dragon whenever he wants?

Does him having red eyes make any difference besides him looking cool?
May 1, 2010 6:35 PM

Nov 2008
Things went a little to fast in this episode but it was still a good one. I kind of like the pres now more than Kena. But still it seems that Kena has some power or is connected to these events by something.

There is one thing that I don't understand, why does Junko think Akuto chose her? And what was the green haired girl trying to do?

Going by next week's episode title it seems like it might be focused on fanservice.
May 1, 2010 7:28 PM
Sep 2009
Not enough Korone in this ep :/

I think the next ep will be beach scene.
May 1, 2010 8:40 PM

May 2008
Wow that went quick.

fan service to the max.
en garde! LOL hattori XD forgot she was naked ^^

anyway i guess sai has a new pet
May 1, 2010 9:19 PM

Feb 2010
What just happened!? My eyes can't keep up. O__O
May 1, 2010 9:25 PM

Apr 2010
that will do pig... that will do...
Its better to have burned out than to have never really shined...
May 1, 2010 10:51 PM
Mar 2008
Dayum, what a bamf
I couldn't really keep up with the battle&memory&peterhausen, but ending was lolwut
May 1, 2010 11:12 PM
Jun 2007
Luffy? lol
May 2, 2010 4:26 AM

Nov 2008
Fast paced episode Lot of shit thrown into just this episode
May 2, 2010 7:52 AM

Feb 2008
needs more blond
May 2, 2010 8:08 AM

Feb 2009
WoofSadaharu said:

Loved that position XD

They're trying to cram a lot of information...let's see what happens...
Not much Korone and too fast pace= 4/5

Next episode: Let's Go to School by Sea=fanservice episode, I guess
May 2, 2010 10:41 AM

Apr 2010
even thought it was kind of fast paced, i thought it was still funny. with all the girls around him....im voting for the chairman. and i have a feeling that the story of him being the master of a dragon and living in the previous demon lord's castle isnt gonna do him any good.

May 2, 2010 1:21 PM

Jul 2009
He fistfought with a dragon.
HE FUCKING FISTFOUGHT WITH A DRAGON.
Though it was pretty short, that scene alone makes this episode a 5/5 in my book.
May 2, 2010 5:05 PM

Apr 2010
xxJonssonXx said:

^This.
May 2, 2010 6:03 PM

Jul 2009
Peterhausen, what a bad name for a dragon XD.

Eventough this episode is kinda fast but i found this episode pretty enjoyable and still understandable enough.
May 3, 2010 12:53 AM

Jan 2008
He knocked out Alucard and made him his bitch. Epic win. :D Also loved the nekkidness and the turbolollerskates.
Didn't like Blond Luffy much...
Also, I think that the second coming of the demon king wil be covered up by her,
Dem clubcards are big..

http://ilyasviel.mybrute.com
May 3, 2010 7:01 AM
Feb 2010

^ Indeed. All Hail Sai Akuto! XD

Just re-watched the episode....Aside from the awesome fight scene...i only have one question, how is it possible for that dragon to actually fire a drill?

Anyways, I'm glad i picked this show to watch. Its rocks!. (Can't wait for the uncersored version)

Note: That Dragon = Epic.
| "In my time, the wowd is WUINED AND WIFEWESS!."

- Paradox (Yugioh: Bonds Beyond Time Abridged Movie) |

May 3, 2010 10:56 AM

Feb 2009
@Phantoka I think that drill was smth like magic spell casted by Peterhausen(omg they could figured out better name)

Beside of that episode was epic, but I would like to see some longer figths than few blows and K.O. dragon is dead
May 3, 2010 12:26 PM

Jun 2009
-Why is Keena calling Fujiko "onee-sama"?
-Oh yeah, badass Akuro back. ^^
-Even more badass Akuto now. ^^
-Akuto's so dumb. If he want a normal live i can happily change places with him.

Too little Korone unfotunately, but Fujiko stays my favorite character.
This thing is so fucking enjoyable that i want it to be longer. >_<
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
May 3, 2010 12:46 PM

Aug 2009
OrochiPL said:
-Why is Keena calling Fujiko "onee-sama"?

I was wondering about that myself, but I just chalked it up to "never mind, it's hot."
May 3, 2010 2:52 PM

Jan 2010
ClementIV said:
There is one thing that I don't understand, why does Junko think Akuto chose her?

Pretty sure it's because he grabbed her when the wolf-chick attacked, and Eiko said something about it.
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
May 3, 2010 3:12 PM
Aug 2009
flame_master_14 said:
ClementIV said:
There is one thing that I don't understand, why does Junko think Akuto chose her?

Pretty sure it's because he grabbed her when the wolf-chick attacked, and Eiko said something about it.

haha the look on her;

May 3, 2010 4:35 PM

Feb 2009
Full frontal! O.O there is no way even in the DVD that wouldn't be censored!

That was way too fast!
May 3, 2010 5:22 PM

Jun 2008
Is it me or there was a reference to "don't know which" anime when Korone took out her sticks ?

Anyway, a "just decent" start for this ep... and a "much better" ending.
May 3, 2010 5:31 PM
Mar 2009
Ok, so we learned the following from this episode.

a) Keena knows a LOT more than she lets on (knew about Etou's brother, and for some reason, Etou didn't even try to hide the evidence of black magic), and somehow even activated the dragon's footage thing (guess that memento of hers is another Demon Lord artifact).

b) That the President and student council are also black magic practitioners (they didn't move to stop him or report him when he became the Demon Lord, had no reaction when Etou proclaimed that she's a black magician (which was weird, why the hell did she suddenly just fall into his arms, he didn't avenge her brother or anything, that made no sense) and the Pres kissed him when he accepted the Demon Lord title).

c) Teruya for some reason had feelings for Sai, which makes not sense, but whatever.

d) Hattori is an idiot. She says 'if he ever truly becomes a Demon Lord, I'll kill him', and then joins his harem (and it is a harem now, there is no doubt of this (please let this studio release an OVA for this series!)) even though the stipulation for having the dragon was that he would forever more be known as a Demon Lord. I'm sorry, Hattori, I know you like him and don't want to kill him, but he's only going to get harder to kill from now on (powers get stronger, she falls more in love with him) and frankly, he just ACCEPTED THE TITLE OF DEMON LORD! He's one know, you shouldn't be joining up with him.

Oh and e) Peterhausen is a fan of Gurren Lagann.

In my opinion, this episode had a lot more material that had to be censored, and I love that, but I can't for the life of me find the uncensored version. Also, the fight scene was far to short and the fast paced character development is a little quickly paced, but then, they may be trying to get a definite ending to the series in 13 episodes (which sucks, cos I love this series and want at least a second season, but if they do a definite ending to the harem (which will either be: he chooses all of them and they go 'ok!' (OVA, NOW!) or he kills Puff the Magic Dragon, chooses one of the good girls, and becomes the Pope) then I'm also fine with that).

May 3, 2010 6:39 PM

Nov 2007
Nice mix of ecchi + action.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
May 3, 2010 7:22 PM

Sep 2007
Fuck yeah dragon giga drill breaker. Too bad Teruya is gone. She was totally hot. Akuto's harem is now finally complete with the addition of the school prez and Fujiko. I'm assuming the blond guy was the previous demon lord or perhaps even the high priest, given the outfit he was wearing. Seeing as how "demon lord" Akuto is the protag, it wouldn't be far off to pit the high priest as the main villain.

And Keena once again proves that she is a suspicious character, however dumb she may be.
May 3, 2010 9:27 PM

Jan 2010
This show I had 0 expectations of and I just watched it out of boredom...but holy shit, this has turned into one of the best harem/shounen/action shows I've seen. It's gotta be this season's hidden gem.
Ok™
May 4, 2010 2:52 AM

Jan 2008
MaxCrazy7 said:
Full frontal! O.O there is no way even in the DVD that wouldn't be censored!

Oh, but it isn't :D
Dem clubcards are big..

http://ilyasviel.mybrute.com
May 4, 2010 8:51 PM
Oct 2008
Yeah. Finaly watched uncen version and i was like "I'LL BE DAMNED" seeing Junko bath scen without any censoring.
May 4, 2010 9:09 PM

Feb 2008
Bad pacing is bad. This episode should've been around 10 minutes longer, at least or simply done in two episodes. Oh but whatever, maybe we'll go back to harem mode now.
May 5, 2010 12:24 AM

Jun 2008
First i hate the blond president whatever girl. Her tricks and little evil smiles get on my nerves, second she looks like a boy and confuses the hell out of me, also she's too young to flirt like that.

Now the episode although it had exciting moments it was badly executed. Characters were changing there minds from one second to the other scenes changing in the speed of light it felt a little bit chaotic.
They sacrificed showing a decent exploration and finding the dragon episode by trying to put too much fanservice and include all the girls. If they wanted to show everything with fanservice included then as other say they would have needed at least 10-15 minutes more.

Green hair girl jumping naked on a basically unknown guy and putting her pussy on his face. What a slut.
Hattori is officially a virgin according to this episode. I offer my self to help her reach womanhood. She's the best looking girl of the show by far. Nice face awesome body.

Also to many people here that think the censors are part of the show or wonder about DVD's and staff. THERE IS AN UNCENSORED VERSION!!
May 5, 2010 1:23 AM

Aug 2009
Guga

May 5, 2010 3:45 AM

Aug 2009
Phrobot said:
Guga

Someone hasn't seen Princess Resurrection...
May 5, 2010 6:04 AM

Jan 2009
garfield15 said:
Phrobot said:
Guga

Using a Mac, that's why.
I stop at nothing, huh? =3=
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
May 5, 2010 7:17 AM

Jun 2009
garfield15 said:
Phrobot said:
Guga

So it was a reference? Didn't know.
Monad said:
First i hate the blond president whatever girl. Her tricks and little evil smiles get on my nerves, second she looks like a boy and confuses the hell out of me, also she's too young to flirt like that.

Yeah, i need to fully agree. She's annoying.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
May 5, 2010 8:00 AM

Aug 2009
The blonde president sounds kinda boyish too...
May 5, 2010 12:15 PM

Aug 2009
garfield15 said:
Phrobot said:
Guga

This

I took it from somewhere else and just added another frame. (Seeing as it is 1 from each episode I'd assume.)
May 5, 2010 4:39 PM

Sep 2009
this got some good character development to it
May 6, 2010 2:17 PM

Jan 2010
Soooooo...where can I find the uncensored version again?
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
May 7, 2010 3:03 AM

Apr 2009
Wth, that was bullet-fast o.o
The photo at the end was lol-worthy xD

Also, "KILL DRAGON"
"WITH WHAT? YOUR BARE HANDS?"
"YES"
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
May 7, 2010 4:37 AM

Sep 2008
Really fast paced as always. The shows already had more content than 12-24 episode ecchi anime.
May 9, 2010 11:45 PM

Aug 2008
He beat a dragon with his fists! That was enough for me. Plus not that I've gotten a hold of the uncensored episodes things are "perking up" a bit more. >;-) This guy has an awesome life and doesn't even realize it.
May 10, 2010 6:27 AM

Jun 2009
DonKangolJones said:
This guy has an awesome life and doesn't even realize it.

Indeed, what's more, he said once that he wants a normal life. I would happily change places with him. щ(゚Д゚щ)
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
May 10, 2010 6:49 AM

Aug 2009
OrochiPL said:
DonKangolJones said:
This guy has an awesome life and doesn't even realize it.

Indeed, what's more, he said once that he wants a normal life. I would happily change places with him. щ(゚Д゚щ)

Only problem is everybody hates him but that's a minor detail.
May 12, 2010 1:23 PM
Dec 2009
Cant wait to see the next one : ) I expect some action scenes : P
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ClementIV - Jun 18, 2010

284 by NiGhTmArE_Spirit »»
May 18, 12:27 PM

Poll: » Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ClementIV - Jun 11, 2010

121 by Talamare »»
Nov 11, 2023 6:18 PM

Poll: » Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

garfield15 - Apr 16, 2010

123 by Yubisoft »»
Oct 26, 2023 11:55 AM

Poll: » Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

spineslayer - Apr 23, 2010

77 by Lakshay1 »»
Oct 10, 2023 8:18 AM

Poll: » Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

werrston - Apr 9, 2010

100 by Lakshay1 »»
Oct 10, 2023 8:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.