Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 12, 2022 8:21 AM
Nov 2019
well this is some kind of shit you normally get arrested for lol
Sep 12, 2022 8:23 AM

Dec 2012
I don't know what's is more stupid Ryuuen or this anime xD
Sep 12, 2022 8:30 AM
May 2022
I can’t possibly wait for next week to watch episode 12 I can’t 😭😭😭
Sep 12, 2022 8:31 AM
May 2022
Rorek said:
I don't know what's is more stupid Ryuuen or this anime xD

How is ryyuen stupid ??
Sep 12, 2022 8:39 AM
munchmunch

Aug 2019
this is all so messy.... I don't even remember in what exam the mc threatened Manabe with the bullying recording or how ryyuen found out about that

and threatening her to "expose" her past as if she were the culprit lol

Sep 12, 2022 8:41 AM
Jan 2022
nostalgiaas said:
this is all so messy.... I don't even remember in what exam the mc threatened Manabe with the bullying recording or how ryyuen found out about that

I agree. Threatening to tell people that she was bullied seems like a weird threat. If anything would that not rally her class behind her. This episode returned to the trend of implausible things happening, long inconsequential dialogue and Class Cs immunity from being caught for breaking the rules. This season has been hit and miss for sure but I feel like it suffers when it leans into the overly dramatic, especially considering how little emotion the MC shows. I feel like the roof hypers (whatever that is) may be disappointed next week.
Sep 12, 2022 8:46 AM
munchmunch

Aug 2019
PrestigeWorld said:
nostalgiaas said:

I agree. Threatening to tell people that she was bullied seems like a weird threat. If anything would that not rally her class behind her. This episode returned to the trend of implausible things happening, long inconsequential dialogue and Class Cs immunity from being caught for breaking the rules. This season has been hit and miss for sure but I feel like it suffers when it leans into the overly dramatic, especially considering how little emotion the MC shows. I feel like the roof hypers (whatever that is) may be disappointed next week.

Exactly lol it's so weird. "Expose" her past as a victim....... isn't that just victim blaming?? I can't imagine her classmates going "ew disgusting" and dropping her out of nowhere for that, like wtf, where's the logic?? unless all her classmates were all some douchebags, but we clearly saw that they're not so?? makes no sense. She is stupid to fall into this trap honestly but the trap itself is already stupid to begin with. If it were someone "guilty" in her position like Kushieda then ok I'd buy it but there's nothing to expose her of since she's not guilty of anything.

All logic goes out the window in this show

Sep 12, 2022 8:50 AM

Jul 2020
nostalgiaas said:

It happened in the episode 3 when he made the photo of them during the bulling scene.
Ryuen found out the 3 girls were threatened and find out what happened and now he knows about karuizawa past in the ep 7.
Karuizawa doesnt want to show her past to anyone else because she ll lose her place and popularity in the class/school + She is the boyfriend of hirata which is a very popular guy as well.
ghillozzSep 12, 2022 8:57 AM
i'm not an english native speaker
Sep 12, 2022 8:53 AM
Apr 2022
the show keeps getting dumber and dumber
Sep 12, 2022 8:53 AM
Feb 2022
This ep of cote broke me FR!!!
why does kei have to deal with this
i can't watch her go through this
Kiyotaka better show up soon
finally rooftop scene is coming
ryuen gonna regret soon the shit he's been doing he's gonna get bodied real hard
NEXT EP GONNA BE CRAZY!!!
Sep 12, 2022 8:54 AM

Jul 2017
Ayanokouji has done all he can to help raise Class 1-D's standing, though that's a blatant lie that he is mentioning to Karuizawa that he'll cease all contact with her. The mastermind doesn't stop still he's done.

Ryuen's come knocking on Ayanokouji's class, certain of his nefarious plan to start cornering his instigators, and this is like Tokyo Revenger's Bloody Christmas with the main characters starting a brawl with the Dragon Boy, their classmate Koenji and the passing Arisu Sakayanagi, thinking that Koenji is the mastermind. And the "Dragon Boy" Ryuen is the kind of person whose behaviour will turn to violence first if he doesn't what he wants, and Sakayanagi sure got a teasing whiff about that. And as if Horikita would understand what is going on, it's no matter if she would gladly sacrifice herself to protect her classmates altogether.

Ayanokouji desperately needs an exit plan since Ryuen failed on his first try on Koenji, and the Dragon Bou just wants excitement to end the mastermind's farce that's plaguing him. And that 2nd plan is to call out the mastermind by planting the bait, which he obviously goes for Karuizawa since he's out of options. But due to Karuizawa's exuberance across school, all her details are known to those who know her closely, and this is no different.

Ryuen's deduction of trial and error is logical no doubt, and this is his way of surviving in the school, exploiting people at their worst vulnerabilities whenever possible. But trying to put Karuizawa in the mental state of trauma through torture is definitely the worst move he will make.

Really anticipating Ayanokouji's move in the final stretch.
Sep 12, 2022 9:02 AM
munchmunch

Aug 2019
ghillozz said:
nostalgiaas said:

It happened in the episode 3 when he made the photo of them during the bulling scene.
Ryuen found out the 3 girls were threatened and find out what happened and now he knows about karuizawa past in the ep 7.
Karuizawa doesnt want to show her past to anyone else because she ll lose her place and popularity in the class/school + She is the boyfriend of hirata which is a very popular guy as well.

yeah i remember those scenes but did we see how the MC threatened the girls? or how ryuen found out it was those 3 girls' fault that the grades weren't as high? I don't recall them explaining that how he came to the conclusion.

I get that she doesn't want to lose her popularity, but she should have no reason to worry imo... Like I said I would understand her concern if her classmates were victimblaming douchebags but they aren't, they're her friends. I feel like if that's how they wanted to paint it then they shouldn't have made the D students all so nice (except kushieda)

Sep 12, 2022 9:02 AM
Mar 2021
Great Episode As always !! Next Episode will be banger
Sep 12, 2022 9:03 AM
Mar 2015
a cliffhanger What will our boi do?
Sep 12, 2022 9:04 AM
Aug 2021
Animeizreal said:

Just like you. how is it dumb explain it you dumb...
Sep 12, 2022 9:09 AM
Jan 2022
daym, waiting for the next episode, hope the studio won't screw it up!
Sep 12, 2022 9:10 AM

Jul 2020
nostalgiaas said:
ghillozz said:

yeah i remember those scenes but did we see how the MC threatened the girls? or how ryuen found out it was those 3 girls' fault that the grades weren't as high? I don't recall them explaining that how he came to the conclusion.

I get that she doesn't want to lose her popularity, but she should have no reason to worry imo... Like I said I would understand her concern if her classmates were victimblaming douchebags but they aren't, they're her friends. I feel like if that's how they wanted to paint it then they shouldn't have made the D students all so nice (except kushieda)

Yeah they didnt explain everything in the anime but i think you could understand it the same. In the anime ryuen found out the girls just looking at their face i can agree it was a pretty bad adaptation but the point was that he had to discover there was a spy in C class and that someone from D class was behind everything. Its not that important How he did it, its important that he discovered those things for the plot (ofc it would have been better to have a good reason in fact in the LN there is a "psychological game" he used but they decided to cut it.)

i dont know if they are really Friends tho, they re more like classmates and girls follow her because she is popular and she is hirata's girlfriend. She is pretty lonely, i dont remember seeing her having that many friends but i can be wrong.
i'm not an english native speaker
Sep 12, 2022 9:13 AM
Feb 2015
Man, I usually don't get all that emotional over anime but this time... Bruh I just want to kill that little pissbottle. Great episode, the villain actually acts like scum, well done!
Sep 12, 2022 9:13 AM

Jan 2020
One thing for sure: this anime is not a weekly watching material.
Sep 12, 2022 9:16 AM
Sep 2008
wraith_unmei said:
is the meeting of arisu and ayanokoji from the ln even going to be in the anime???

If they are going to have it, it'll be the last scene of the season, probably post-credits.
Sep 12, 2022 9:17 AM
Jan 2020
Nothing in particular happened in this episode except the dragon boy thingy.... Pretty boring episode.
Sep 12, 2022 9:33 AM

Jan 2014
Fuh the bullying part is kinda tough to watch. It's not like I would like Karuizava but what she's been through this ep alone is quite a lot to take in. Anyway, the build-up is going places in this episode alone so I just can't wait to see where this goes next.
Sep 12, 2022 9:34 AM
May 2021
felt darker than the previous episodes.
Sep 12, 2022 9:36 AM
Jun 2022
They did well with the torture scene
Sep 12, 2022 9:41 AM
Apr 2022
Sahil_kk said:
Animeizreal said:

Just like you. how is it dumb explain it you dumb...
just shared my sentiment. sorry if that offended u
Sep 12, 2022 9:41 AM

Jan 2014
FastKiller01 said:
One of the best scenes in light novel history turned into one of the biggest anime disappointing. It's just sad and depressing how bad the studio is.

Like I have 0 issues with the anime, truth be told I am an anime only here, but I would say that if you are expecting too much then you are about to be let down no matter how good or how bad the studio is. I am not saying that this is 10/10 anime or anything like that I just think that by ep 3 you could see where this is going to land and given the fact that this is the 11th ep I would assume that you would have your "hopes" a bit trimmed down at least a bit, but I guess this still can happen when someone really likes the material that is being adapted.
Sep 12, 2022 9:43 AM
May 2021
it was nice excited for next episode
Sep 12, 2022 9:47 AM

Jul 2021
WHAT IS THIS SHIT? YOU'RE TELLING ME TO WAIT ONE MORE FUCKING WEEK AFTER SUCH DEVELOPMENTS????????

This episode was of 5 minutes max and probably the best episode till now.

It's always Karuizawa getting dragged into such stuff, she deserves better plus things aren't going too well for her either, her crush suddenly cuts all contacts, she must be enough depressed already.

When they showed Kiyo-pon I seriosuly thought (and was hoping) that we would deny going with the study group and say he's got some other work and then go save Karuizawa but that felt too cliche and I'm glad that didn't happen.

But seriously though this cliffhanger is hurting so bad AAAAAAAAAAAAA.

It was commendable how Karuizawa didn't spill the beans, she's really strong.

I'm really hoping that somehow Kiyo-pon comes and saves Karuizawa in a heroic manner but if you think about it the whole setup in one way or another exposes the identity of the mastermind, Ryuen really thought this through so it would be a problem if Ryuen learns that Kiyo-pon is the mastermind...unless Kiyo-pon beats the everliving shit outta Ryuen (which I very much hope he does) and Ryuen then becomes so scared of Kiyo-pon that he becomes his faithful dog, now that would be fucking awesome.

6/5 for this episode. The cliffhanger is really frustrating man fuck.

And I think it would be very nice to lay-off of anime discussions for the remaning episodes, LN readers are getting too excited and give away some details unknowingly. I keep catching a few words here and there and it's so infuriating. Gonna stop reading posts from next episode onwards.
TsutanaiFuunSep 12, 2022 9:53 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Sep 12, 2022 9:48 AM
Jan 2021
I'm excited to see how this turns out :D
Sep 12, 2022 9:51 AM

Jun 2012
What the hell lmao, he's waterboarding her. Thought this was a school not guantanamo Bay.
Sep 12, 2022 9:52 AM

Sep 2008
the hate in the comments for ryeen is proof of how great a character he is.
i have not read the LN and even i know what's going to happen next episode, cant wait
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Sep 12, 2022 9:55 AM
Sep 2022
Very nice now just waiting for the next one
Sep 12, 2022 9:58 AM

Mar 2020
I'm glad they added more to the torture in the anime. In the LN Ishizaki just kept pouring cold buckets of water on Kei. But here they actually water boarded her and Ryuuen even pulled out a knife. Maybe he's gonna cut her hair a bit. I doubt he'd do more than that.

Ryuuen running towards Arisu and trying to kick her looked kinda goofy. I hope the animation for episode 12/13 will be better.
💀😭😂🙏
Sep 12, 2022 10:01 AM

Feb 2020
Demmmmn....Everyone who has read the LN going crazy about Ryuen's encounter with Koenji. I haven't read the LN so I'm really looking forward to their Battle.
Sep 12, 2022 10:08 AM
Feb 2021
just to much hype xD
Sep 12, 2022 10:14 AM

Sep 2015
Boring direction quality, and the pacing to the plot was slow and underwhelming.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Sep 12, 2022 10:15 AM

May 2021
albert looked so goofy. ryuuen was kinda zesty at one point. kei going through literal water torture
...damn...gonna be worth it tho.
Sep 12, 2022 10:22 AM
Apr 2021
MegamiRem said:
Ayanokouji better show up fast and save Kei.

Facts man. She’s saving his butt and he needs to hurry up
Sep 12, 2022 10:24 AM
Apr 2021
Aesethyr said:
Ayanokouji disappeared and laid low at the wrong time. I hate seeing Kei getting dragged like that.
Will he will just let Kei suffer for his sake.?

Animation is obviously low for this episode. There are some weird faces made. lol. I hoped the last 2 episodes wasn't outsourced

I agree. He kinda messed up there. Kei is getting abused and he’s going to a Karoke. Seriously?
Sep 12, 2022 10:28 AM
Jan 2021
censura mais que eu gosto
Sep 12, 2022 10:33 AM

Jan 2021
I'm praying to God this doesn't go down the route I'm thinking it could. I can handle watching torture, as hard as it is to get through, but the alternative option is so much harder to watch.

Need my boy Ayanokouji to hurry up

Sep 12, 2022 10:37 AM
Jun 2021
best
so good
lovely
very happy
nice
Sep 12, 2022 10:43 AM
Aug 2021
as a anime watcher I thought there will be fight upcoming in this episode between ryuen and kiyotaka
Sep 12, 2022 10:44 AM

Jun 2014
Lmao Koenji gives zero fucks, all he cares about is going on his date. Dude probably had more lines and screentime in this episode alone than all previous episodes of both seasons combined lol, but he was dope in this episode. He's quite the peculiar character.

Jeez, nothing is off limits for Ryuen when it comes to getting what he wants. That torture that Karuizawa was enduring was rough but she's loyal af to still not rat on who the mastermind is. Ayanokoji better show up to save the day fast.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 12, 2022 10:45 AM

Oct 2019
What a happy episode. Can any LN reader tell me which volume is this?

Edit: actually, nevermind. It's vol 8.
andrearionaSep 12, 2022 11:21 AM
Sep 12, 2022 10:59 AM
Jul 2022
Why did the cut koenji conversation with Arisu. I wanted to hear 'little girl' so badly.
Sep 12, 2022 11:02 AM

Oct 2020
I can't take the fact that there are only 2 episodes left. This is too good to end.
Sep 12, 2022 11:05 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Its just like Class C to make such a loud entrance after being outwitted that badly. Its amusing seeing Ryuen call Koenji the weirdo considering his own nature. Pretty frank of him to admit that he hasn't been putting in that much effort in the tests. Dragon boy huh what a apt nickname for Ryuen. Arisu sure wasted no time in using that to her advantage. Poor Kei being used as a hostage to draw out Ayanokouji. Kudo's though for Kei's determination to protect him though despite the torture. Still Ryuen's analysis of how the school works wasn't wrong. Damm Ryuen's one hell of a pycho though. Hopefully Ayanokouji finds a way to rescue her before things get worst for her. Overall an interesting ep that really showed just how determined Ryuen is in trying to find the mastermind that had so far outwitted him even if the actions used is borderline illegal. This ep must have been so unsettling for Ayana to voice Kei for though.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 12, 2022 11:08 AM
Jan 2022
i didn't like that ep. Kei is tortured so much, and she even needed to lie about Ayanokoji, being he doesn't wanna talk to her anymore. It was hard to watch.
Sep 12, 2022 11:14 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
oh boy i can't wait for next week..
LN readers are waiting for this since the start of the season.
Let the hype begin.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2022

453 by Archean-Return »»
Yesterday, 1:52 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2022

838 by Archean-Return »»
Yesterday, 1:08 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2022

242 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 9:24 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Aug 8, 2022

256 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 7:13 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 1, 2022

177 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 6:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.