Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Just what ARE the official/commonly-accepted names for the various pairings in this series?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 10, 2022 2:56 AM
Mar 2021
Moxxyyyyy said:
Harsh_ahir said:

it's more like a drawing but whatever and you have no right that lol as you have a 2d pixel as your avatar

Simping on a DRAWING ain't better either way.
Yes I do have a 2d pixel avatar, I don't simp on him though, I just like the way he is written.

well you simped enough on a 2d pixel to make it your pfp so that that will be how people see you online that's not that different from saying I guess he's hot
Sep 10, 2022 3:00 AM
Jul 2022
Harsh_ahir said:
Moxxyyyyy said:

Simping on a DRAWING ain't better either way.
Yes I do have a 2d pixel avatar, I don't simp on him though, I just like the way he is written.

well you simped enough on a 2d pixel to make it your pfp so that that will be how people see you online that's not that different from saying I guess he's hot

No, me simping on a 2d pixel will never happen, that's just dumb.
I like his character, I don't love a fictional character, that's OD.
Sep 10, 2022 3:05 AM
Mar 2021
Moxxyyyyy said:
Harsh_ahir said:

well you did say that goku could kill me so I don't see how that's different from thinking a character is hot, and I didn't mean literally you simp for eren as in you find him attractive, I meant as in you like him enough to make him your internet persona
Sep 10, 2022 3:09 AM
Jul 2022
Harsh_ahir said:
Moxxyyyyy said:

well you did say that goku could kill me so I don't see how that's different from thinking a character is hot, and I didn't mean literally you simp for eren as in you find him attractive, I meant as in you like him enough to make him your internet persona

I mean that's not what simping is thoughhh
Sep 10, 2022 3:10 AM
Jul 2022
Harsh_ahir said:
Moxxyyyyy said:

a fictional character being strong is way different than a fictional character being hot, wtf.
Sep 10, 2022 3:56 AM
Jan 2021
Amen man…. Amen.
Sep 10, 2022 5:57 AM

Mar 2021
astagfurallah what the fuck is this bro
Sep 10, 2022 6:27 AM
Sep 2022
BearfootTruck said:
So, a little background: I've been writing fanfiction since 2012 - barring a break between 2013-2016 - and my recent obsession has been MHA/BNHA fanfiction. Problem is, being newer to this fandom, I'm not familiar with all the names that people use for the different pairings in this fandom. Some of them were easy to figure out for me, such as TodoDeku and BakuMina, but there are others where I just wing it if I'm not sure of the commonly accepted name, such as referring to the pairing of Midoriya and Asui as DekuTsu. My question is as such: what are the official (or maybe I should say commonly-accepted) names for the various pairings in MHA/BNHA?

These aren’t real people, and shipping is for 12 year olds.
Sep 10, 2022 10:25 AM
Apr 2022
Someone please tell me why-why is this a topic???? But ig the dude got guts to admit that he’s been writing a fanfic of mha since 2012
Sep 10, 2022 3:57 PM
Nov 2021
Moxxyyyyy said:
Harsh_ahir said:

you're such a walking stereotype of eren pfps, why do you care if someone ships two people and even more why are you angry at someone who's just saying a relatively well known thing lol eren pfps need to get a brain and a hobby

Sorry you to inform you but I actually have a brain, and a hobby too.
I'm not mad, I'm just saying what needs to be said, shipping 2d pixels is a retarded behavior, touch some WOMEN (and grass too)

The irony that likely very much exists behind you telling someone else to touch a woman is pretty hilarious.
Sep 10, 2022 5:06 PM
Nov 2020
please go outside. find God.
Sep 10, 2022 6:09 PM
Sep 2021
sslick said:
Imagine shipping characters

i kinda dont understand of YOU are being serious or joking. if you are joking then ok. but if you are being serious,then why? What is the problem with shipping characters? I see no problem here unless the ship is too cringe or unrealistic or anything that doesnt make any sense. But ships like Eden x Mikasa, Mid oriya x Uraraka are ok
Sep 10, 2022 6:19 PM
Sep 2021
Lmao the replies in this thread. People Cant just be civilised huh? This dude(thread maker) was being civilised and then there are the people in the reply,behaving like a kid🗿 Wow. Idk, im not smart and worthy enough to judge and argue with these "Smart" people. Arrivederci.
IamSajidSep 10, 2022 6:23 PM
Sep 10, 2022 9:50 PM
Jul 2022
MunkeeMan said:
Moxxyyyyy said:

Sorry you to inform you but I actually have a brain, and a hobby too.
I'm not mad, I'm just saying what needs to be said, shipping 2d pixels is a retarded behavior, touch some WOMEN (and grass too)

The irony that likely very much exists behind you telling someone else to touch a woman is pretty hilarious.

You are literally from CALI, if you get 0 bitches then ion even know broski, stop talking.
Sep 10, 2022 10:27 PM
Mar 2021
Izuku Mirdoiya, Katsuki Bakugo, Ochaco Uraraka, Toshinori Yagi, All for One (3 Words but he’s a major Antagonist), and idk others
Sep 11, 2022 10:07 AM
Apr 2021
Honestly idek, theres too many to count and all of them will be hated by someone so i just stay out of it completely
Sep 11, 2022 12:39 PM
Mar 2021
Kapi_the_Bean said:
Well, there are common ship names like DekuRaka, TodoMomo, or KamiJiro which ARE commonly accepted, but when it comes to slash ships there are none that everyone agrees on, the ones that are the most problematic in the fandom. Slash ship names depend solely on the shipper because the order of the names changes the ship. For example, TodoBaku and BakuTodo are completely different ships so the correct name is entirely subjective.

see, this is how a normal person would respond to a simple question. and to all the others on this forum:
I mean, yeah, canonically Deku is straight, but so is nearly every other anime character in any other anime like jjk or aot. but it doesn't stop people from shipping and just having fun. I'm just asking myself where are all those "anti-shipper saints" when it comes to other fandoms? Y'all acting like mha fans are the spawns of devil while every other fandom has those kind of crazy fans as well. I just don't understand why everybody is so pressed about this, geez get yourself some chill-pills.
Sep 11, 2022 6:05 PM
Dec 2020
BearfootTruck said:
So, a little background: I've been writing fanfiction since 2012 - barring a break between 2013-2016 - and my recent obsession has been MHA/BNHA fanfiction. Problem is, being newer to this fandom, I'm not familiar with all the names that people use for the different pairings in this fandom. Some of them were easy to figure out for me, such as TodoDeku and BakuMina, but there are others where I just wing it if I'm not sure of the commonly accepted name, such as referring to the pairing of Midoriya and Asui as DekuTsu. My question is as such: what are the official (or maybe I should say commonly-accepted) names for the various pairings in MHA/BNHA?

Dawg what the fuck 💀
Sep 11, 2022 10:57 PM
Feb 2020
most sane MHA fan tbh
Sep 12, 2022 12:10 AM
Oct 2021
BearfootTruck said:

fucking none of them
Sep 12, 2022 3:56 AM

Jun 2020
Find God. ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎
Sep 13, 2022 4:33 AM
Nov 2021
Moxxyyyyy said:
MunkeeMan said:

You are literally from CALI, if you get 0 bitches then ion even know broski, stop talking.

what (This stupid ass character limit shit bruh)
Sep 18, 2022 1:30 AM
Apr 2022
I can't stand the toxicity from this comment section. Reading a fanfic doesn't mean that they read smut. Reading a fanfic may mean that they are reading smut,but not all fanfics are smut just like how not all romance anime contains smut. Let me ship what they want unless it's incest or underage character x 18+ character or any Mintea related ships
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» what's up with the rating?

Tormented - Jun 9

11 by Phloup »»
Jun 9, 4:08 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2016

441 by ToTheGyz »»
Jun 7, 4:52 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2016

336 by ToTheGyz »»
Jun 6, 5:04 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2016

279 by ToTheGyz »»
Jun 5, 3:26 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2016

298 by ToTheGyz »»
Jun 4, 2:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.