Forums
New
Which one is better?
Black Clover
57.4%
My Hero Academia
42.6%
846 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 5, 2022 11:33 AM
Apr 2018
Black Clover is on par with One Piece storytelling-wise. They give a backstory on almost every single character that's introduced. I appreciate that plus every single OP is great!

MHA is fine too, but season 5 was terrible for the most part.
May 5, 2022 11:37 AM

Jul 2011
BC is alright, but I find MHA to be better.
May 5, 2022 11:43 AM

Jan 2021
Black clover neggs with zero diff
May 5, 2022 11:56 AM
Aug 2020
Glad to see MHA haters still going strong. People of unbelievable repute and unsurpassable knowledge coming here after reading John Milton, George Bernard Shaw, Jane Austen and the likes to lecture you about character and The Art of War to enlighten you about fights 🥱.
Y'all, black clover is good.
But honestly though, if you gotta hate on MHA, atleast be a bit more earnest.
Black clover ain't got shit on it with the way y'all are saying it.
Maybe use a few more fancy words for clout.
May 5, 2022 12:03 PM
Aug 2020
WVM said:
V1P3R0P said:

I can see why you and others will hate Deku. He's just an allmight fanboi who coincidentally got his quirk.

No not because of that I appreciate his DETERMINATION but sometimes it feels like he lacks INITIATIVE and just CRIES

how many times has he cried since season 2? And what do you expect someone to do when they fall despite the expectations heaped up on them? Laugh like a maniac.
Oh but he's not supposed to fail now, is he.
Like other Shonen protagonists, he's just magically supposed to win every battle of his in some "intuitive" way and just be at the top.
But nah that'll be "generic".
So now that he has failed and shown his emotions better call him a crybaby for that.
But wait that sounds unjustified.
But who cares, as long as we Deku gets sh*tted upon that's all that matters.
But in reality, deep down, he's a man who rose from the ground up, took the initiative to save a friend when he was getting strangled by a villian, in front of a crowd, where others could've taken action as well but they didn't. Did they?
But he did. Oh but that's just something that should happen for the story to take place.
We all know, some people hate his guts, his convictions and his dedication, because somewhere they realise, there are people in real life who actually show similar dedication and drive in their respective fields. It's just that the ones who hate on him could never amount to the same.

So it's just better to hate on a fictional character who reminds them of their lack of resolve. Because after all, hating a fictional character can't have consequences 😂.
May 5, 2022 12:06 PM
Apr 2021
Mha went to shit after season 3 so def black clover
May 5, 2022 12:15 PM

Mar 2021
I don't read/watch a lot of shounen, but I can say without a doubt that the Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles manga is far superior to both of those...
May 5, 2022 12:44 PM

Jul 2021
Black Clover Manga is better but MHA is better in anime format
May 5, 2022 1:09 PM
Apr 2021
I’ve read the mha manga, so I like mha more. When it comes to anime though it’s tied
May 5, 2022 1:09 PM
Feb 2022
given I watched s1 of mha and complete bc, I think Bc is better!
May 5, 2022 1:50 PM
Oct 2021
I haven't watched black clover yet. Should I start it soon?
May 5, 2022 1:51 PM
Feb 2022
WVM said:
rogueist said:

There both trash but MHA is still a lot better

Bro both the series are great and I feel like you have just started watching Black Clover and just give it some as long running shows needs some time to BLOOM out
Trust me you will end up liking BLACK CLOVER as well

Most people give a show 3 episodes . I’ve gave black clover like 30 and still is mid tier trash
May 5, 2022 2:47 PM
Jan 2022
WVM said:
Which series is your more FAVORITE
Also both SERIES are great so LOVE BOTH MHA & BLACK CLOVER ❤❤❤

I've never watched Black Clover so I guess I have to pick bnha but honestly Black Clover looks way better then Bnha...
May 5, 2022 3:08 PM
Apr 2022
mid hero academia vs goat clover???
May 5, 2022 7:07 PM
Apr 2022
Hypnotistical said:
I haven't watched black clover yet. Should I start it soon?

Yeah just give it a shot Black Clover will take at least 25 - 30 Eps to get fully paced up and it will just get BETTER and a lot BETTER....also ASTA'S screaming will also stop within 30 Eps
Trust me when it comes to story Black Clover hits hard with EMOTION and the PLOT TWIST that you will get in the series will just blow your mind and the fights are amazing and it literally gives me 🥶🥶🥶 CHILLS
evert time his 💀💀💀DEVIL appears
WVMMay 5, 2022 7:15 PM
May 5, 2022 7:22 PM
Apr 2022
KusarigamaD10S said:
WVM said:

No not because of that I appreciate his DETERMINATION but sometimes it feels like he lacks INITIATIVE and just CRIES

how many times has he cried since season 2? And what do you expect someone to do when they fall despite the expectations heaped up on them? Laugh like a maniac.
Oh but he's not supposed to fail now, is he.
Like other Shonen protagonists, he's just magically supposed to win every battle of his in some "intuitive" way and just be at the top.
But nah that'll be "generic".
So now that he has failed and shown his emotions better call him a crybaby for that.
But wait that sounds unjustified.
But who cares, as long as we Deku gets sh*tted upon that's all that matters.
But in reality, deep down, he's a man who rose from the ground up, took the initiative to save a friend when he was getting strangled by a villian, in front of a crowd, where others could've taken action as well but they didn't. Did they?
But he did. Oh but that's just something that should happen for the story to take place.
We all know, some people hate his guts, his convictions and his dedication, because somewhere they realise, there are people in real life who actually show similar dedication and drive in their respective fields. It's just that the ones who hate on him could never amount to the same.

So it's just better to hate on a fictional character who reminds them of their lack of resolve. Because after all, hating a fictional character can't have consequences 😂.

Calm Down you are taking it way ahead I just want to say that he lacks some INITIATIVE but I always APPRECIATE his DETERMINATION and more over I would never shit on a character cause he is not winning
He is the successor of One For All definitely i will have more expectations on him , can't I?
WVMMay 5, 2022 7:26 PM
May 5, 2022 7:58 PM
Mar 2021
WVM said:
Which series is your more FAVORITE
Also both SERIES are great so LOVE BOTH MHA & BLACK CLOVER ❤❤❤

Neither. I despise both of these anime for very different reasons. If i were forced to choose one, i would choose to kill myself instead
May 5, 2022 8:16 PM

Jul 2021
MHA started of great. It had everything I wanted in a shounen. MHA had potential to be one of the greatest. Then after season 3 everything when down hill. I do like the concept of quirks and the fights a lot.

For Blackclover it didn't start of as great as MHA, but it got progressively better. The animation at the start and witch arc was ass. After the timeskip, the animation got so so sooo much better. It was visually appealing. The characters and the music are the strongest points of this show.

BC is one of my fav anime, so I'll obviously pick it.
May 5, 2022 9:42 PM

Dec 2020
wow BC actually won in a MHA forum💀
May 5, 2022 9:55 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Interesting results. I've only seen the anime of each of these, and I really prefer MHA (excluding the latest season...).
May 5, 2022 10:17 PM
Sep 2021
MHA has better animation while BC has better story. If we’re talking about the manga, then BC wins easily.
May 5, 2022 10:19 PM
Aug 2021
I haven’t watched Black Clover yet so yeah.
May 5, 2022 10:27 PM
Apr 2022
EiyuuuOu said:
I haven’t watched Black Clover yet so yeah.

Black Clover is FIRE 🔥 watch it
It might take 25 Eps to fully pace up after that it's totally HELL FIRE 🔥
May 6, 2022 12:52 AM

Jan 2021
Black Clover. MHA in my opinion is boring.
May 6, 2022 5:22 AM
Feb 2021
I just don’t like black clovers pacing it’s too slow to me
May 6, 2022 9:02 AM
Feb 2021
i like my hero but the last couple of seasons have dissapointed me a little. it was a good stroy and all but then in the later seasons everything just decreased. the openings got worse with every season as did the animation. the story began to slow down and the character development was just not there. the only characters who developed in the later seasons were basically just daku bakugo and shoto. as for the world building i think they did a good job but just over all it has become worse. but as for black clover i haven't really heard anything bad from it. as a Alderson who has only watched a couple clips i can say that it looks more fun then the complete story of my hero.
May 6, 2022 9:03 AM
Tail On!

Aug 2018
lol, BNHA even loses in the BNHA section.
May 6, 2022 9:19 AM
Apr 2022
My Hero Academia started off better but Black Clover goes past its limit after 35 episodes or so in the series.
May 6, 2022 10:14 AM
Mar 2021
I like Black Clover but I love mha !Great ost, animation and fight, Villains are great and the others characters are really good ! It has a lot of flaws and doesn't exploit all his potential but it's still great !
May 6, 2022 11:50 AM

Jul 2021
Takora06 said:
WVM said:

Bro you haven't watched Black Clover and telling its TERRIBLE

I've watched quite a few clips of it online and Asta's voice made me want to kill myself lmao, plus from the stuff i've seen i could tell the writing is pretty bad

The manga is pretty good tbh , I think you should check it out
May 6, 2022 3:42 PM
Community Mod
ウェルカムチーム™

Feb 2014
Thread locked for being a random X vs Y thread.

Anime Discussion Rules 2: Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage discussion; e.g. random "xx vs. yy", picture collecting, etc.

GUIDELINES/FAQ
AD/MD RULES
CD RULES
CE RULES
STAFF
SET BY SENPIEX
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2016

278 by Apreggi »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2016

297 by Apreggi »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2016

217 by Apreggi »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 22, 2016

263 by Apreggi »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 15, 2016

334 by Apreggi »»
Today, 1:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.