Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 12, 2022 3:22 PM
Jul 2016
sarahwitcher said:
I think I might be the only one that prefered the season 2. I've heard that the anime didn't do justice to the manga.

you're not alone also who thought that way are the manga fans in general so ignore them since they were having high expectations which lead them to be overwhelmed by hate basically.
Feb 15, 2022 6:55 AM
Dec 2013
Probably because of the lack of Saitama this season.
Apr 29, 2022 6:34 AM
Sep 2021
V1P3R0P said:
its not like people hated the season 2 due to story. they hated it because the show ended incomplete and our MC didnt get enough screentime that he's deserved to get. Even genos got more screentime but not saitama. I bet if they had kept a longer season, the next few manga chapters would have given him more screentime.
Anyways, coming to the animation part, no matter what you say, its hard for any other studio (except few) to give us top quality animation like MADHOUSE. its not that animation was bad. its just, after getting an awesome season 1, we got a mediocre season 2. Which was very upsetting.
But it can't be helped. You might have liked the season 2,but not everyone are like you.
It's not mediocre!
Apr 29, 2022 6:37 AM

Mar 2021
KanekiKen523 said:
V1P3R0P said:
its not like people hated the season 2 due to story. they hated it because the show ended incomplete and our MC didnt get enough screentime that he's deserved to get. Even genos got more screentime but not saitama. I bet if they had kept a longer season, the next few manga chapters would have given him more screentime.
Anyways, coming to the animation part, no matter what you say, its hard for any other studio (except few) to give us top quality animation like MADHOUSE. its not that animation was bad. its just, after getting an awesome season 1, we got a mediocre season 2. Which was very upsetting.
But it can't be helped. You might have liked the season 2,but not everyone are like you.
It's not mediocre!

you are allowed to have your opinion. I am allowed to have my opinion. We are not the same bro!!!
Apr 29, 2022 6:46 AM
Sep 2021
blizar said:
Because modern anime fans don't care about story, they only like animation which is why anime like demon slayer and jujutsu kaisen are rated so high.
Really? I can't say that's true. I mean, when Durarara had a different anime studio for it's second season, people weren't trashing on it. They seemed to have enjoyed it and I didn't see someone say something like, "The animation is horrible, it's mediocre, it sucks." They enjoyed, appreciated it, and loved the way it's going. I think One Punch Man is one of the biggest animes in all of the universe. People just can't live give a new studio at chance at all and wanted Madhouse to animate the second season. When it comes to anime, they would mostly appreciate it because of character development and plot, not because of how good the animation is. What I'm saying is, an anime doesn't need great animation to be perfect. It's perfect even with a different anime studio. If the animation is horrendous like Berserk 2016, Seven Deadly Sins S3 and Ex-Arm, then that anime deserves the hate for it's animation. I honestly hate how people can be so worked up on anime studio changes. Attack On Titan Final Season might have been hated by a lot of fans when it got a new studio, but then later people got used to it and loved MAPPA's animation on it rather than being whiny pussies about it. I honestly appreciated the season, espically for it's animation. The CGI was also neat. One Punch Man fans should be like that too. They should give the animation a chance and love it for what it is. J.C Staff did a great job even if they can't do it better than Madhouse. I may prefer Madhouse over J.C Staff, but still loved this season no matter what. Calling it a disaster it's just utter bullshit and lies. Saying that this anime lost popularity cause of a change in anime studio makes me want to give people a one punch to the face.
KanekiKen523Apr 29, 2022 6:50 AM
May 8, 2022 3:26 AM
Jan 2022
U think its so good coz the story(manga) is actually good.Season 2 was handled by J.C Staff and none of the original staff came back for this season 2.Aside from obvious dip in animation quality and changed artstyle, Direction was also pretty average as Original director was replaced by a new director.Manga story was great and hence some silver lining for this Season 2.
gamiboMay 8, 2022 3:32 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2019

582 by FedeMetal »»
Yesterday, 8:55 PM

» Saitama an alien??

rikuhod - Jan 10, 2017

28 by Absurdo_N »»
Jun 2, 6:22 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2019

390 by FarCritical »»
May 17, 12:49 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

xShinigami3125 - Jun 25, 2019

202 by FarCritical »»
May 17, 12:13 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2019

201 by FarCritical »»
May 17, 11:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.