Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 24, 2021 11:39 AM
Jan 2021
Still not walgpuris but a good episode. Benimaru was just flexing and his interactions with the other strong was funny. I'm so hyped for how the demon kings react to rimuru
Aug 24, 2021 11:47 AM
Nov 2016
Benimaru is a bit stronger than I thought, how fking op is Rimuru then? Good episode, very good. Can't wait for Clay man to turn into pottery when he figures out how hard he got shit on already.
Aug 24, 2021 12:20 PM

Jul 2014
Man, Albis is so damn hot <3. That transformation... YES! She is even voiced by Ai Kakuma so what more can I ask for.
Aug 24, 2021 12:24 PM
Oct 2017
Same said as for last episode. Got to actually see just how powerful our beloved characters have become, particularly Benimaru. I can't remember the last time I saw him actually fight.
I did notice a few brief moments of excellent animation to keep things spicy. Stuff like that is always good to see.
Finally, gotta say I had a heart attack when my man Geld almost ate shit. I'd be very upset if they killed our gentle giant.
Aug 24, 2021 12:25 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
I'll be honest, this episode was kind of boring and the fights were not that good. With most of the fight scenes lasting about 5 minutes. So basically nothing happened in this episode and with only four episodes left we still didn't get to the Walgpuris portion of the story. I don't know it just felt like this episode almost put me to sleep.
Aug 24, 2021 12:40 PM

Feb 2017
-Elevate- said:
if there is any ln readers here how much of volume 6 is left to adapt
i am kinda scared they wont get to the end of volume 6 since rimurus and claymans fight seems quite far away

theyre going to adapt only 1 vol (Ln vol 6) for slime S2
Aug 24, 2021 12:44 PM

Feb 2016
Clayman really is trash... i want Rimuru to smack that guy up already >:(

BENIMARU WAS A BEAST!! i lowkey wanted to see him fight Middray... they would probably have demolished the place

"ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴢᴇʀᴏ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ
ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴏʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ."
- ᴠᴀɴɪᴛᴀꜱ
Aug 24, 2021 12:46 PM

Apr 2015
I am starting to like Father Middray. Being a Milim follower is one thing, but being on the same level as Milim is pretty scary. When Yamza was threatening him a few episodes ago, I thought he was just weak and stayed cool cause he knew he couldn't take him on. How wrong I was. I wasn't wrong into thinking he isn't a bad guy.

Meanwhile Yamza was easily defeated by Albis, who transformed into some kind of Medusa form to take him down. That was pretty damn cool.

Was surprised to Charybdis again, this time formed from the body of Yamza and only holding a portion of it's power. So Clayman has measures set to his subordinates if they plan on running away. That's pretty scary. Benimaru took good care of that Charybdis though, defeating it in a single attack. He and Middray are both monsters in raw power. I kinda want to see them go head to head. That would be so good.

Depsite their appearances, those clowns are pretty darn strong. I thought they would be easy takings for Geld. I don't remember these clowns to be so strong before, I wonder if there is more behind it.
Aug 24, 2021 1:12 PM

Oct 2020
wow Benimaru. He's stronger than I thought. Maybe I underrate too much Rimuru's servants. Albis is hot af when she's transformed. Walpurgis hype-

Aug 24, 2021 1:24 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That was pretty interesting, I thought that the situation would be even tenser with Charbydis's invocation because of the orb, too bad Geld lost against the clowns, he was epic in the previous part.
AshhkAug 24, 2021 2:11 PM
Aug 24, 2021 1:38 PM
Mar 2014
Another great episode, great to see Benimaru new power in action :D
Aug 24, 2021 1:43 PM

Feb 2014
Guess I'm not the only one here that underestimated the strength of Middray. I thought he was nothing more than a calm, but angry priest when we first saw him and his interaction with Yamza, but the fact that he can easily defeat both Suphia and Gabiru, even in a 2v1 fight, makes him a force to be reckoned with.

Having said that, I do like him as a character. He might lose his cool at times, but his respect for his opponents shown in this episode makes him very likable. I also wished we got to see him and Benimaru battle together, but now's not the time.

The others fights were thrilling, too, with Albis winning against Yamza before Clayman's tactics forced him to transform into a pseudo Charybdis, which was quickly dealt with by Benimaru with relative ease.

The clowns were too strong to beat, although the way that Geld took that attack before the clowns left was remarkable. Hopefully he'll win next time. =)

Overall, this episode was chock full of action and the production values was very good, too. I assume Walpurgis will be focused sooner or later, as some users are becoming a bit restless once more.
Meta_YoshiAug 24, 2021 1:56 PM
Aug 24, 2021 1:46 PM
May 2020
If they save Walpurgis for the end of season cliffhanger...
Damn them to hell!!
Aug 24, 2021 2:06 PM

Mar 2021
TheKingOfLolis said:
tensura1704 said:
Well, as I expected there's no info about Walpurgis...

But we got some good action today.

Let me be honest, I think the manga did well than the anime part. I'm not complaining that the episode is bad, but it could be better..

Just my opinion

I agree, the manga kind of felt like it was able to really emphasise the difference in power levels more than the anime. I liked in the manga how in one page, Charybdis goes from growing into this monster of death, to the next page where Benimaru cuts it down in a single swing

yep, but as if you view in an anime watcher perspective this episode is really good to them

If it looks like I stand no chance I’ll run away and think up a new plan, but otherwise, I should see how strong it is with my own eyes, right?

Aug 24, 2021 2:22 PM

Nov 2019
Yet another episode which makes me feel I shouldn't have touched the Slime anime and instead go for the LN/manga/WN combo with a fresh mind. The fights are both anticlimactic and underwhelming, the storytelling is awkward, and the final outcome is so predictable, it's painful. I do believe Clayman by himself is no threat, he's just feeding off puppets.
I'll keep my eyes for Walpurgis, because we'll get the others in the OP we haven't seen. I really am not looking for a 3rd season by this studio. Of course, the narrative damage has already been done, since the very second cour of first season...
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Aug 24, 2021 2:40 PM
Jan 2017
i liked albis's new appearance, and surprised by her strong power but i was disappointed when she couldn't do anything to the monster, still i wanna know am i the only one who ship benimaru and albis ? i see them as couple tbh
Aug 24, 2021 2:43 PM

Mar 2010
Idk what to think about the power scaling everything just seems to be all over the place.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 24, 2021 3:31 PM

May 2021
meh, I just want walpurgis to happen already.
at least they improved the op a bit

Aug 24, 2021 4:09 PM
May 2020
Damn, this episode was actually really satisfying and good.

Didn't expect Gabiru to be that strong, that was a surprise lol. And I love how dark was that moment were Clayman controlled Yamza.

I'm straight because Albis but Benimaru was kinda hot too tbh. Amazing episode.
Aug 24, 2021 4:26 PM
May 2020
benimaru's tactical planning even had him give the chance to flex his new founded powers lol
Aug 24, 2021 4:43 PM

Apr 2009
Eh? This is basically a scorecard of the fights. Benimaru too OP for one-shooting Charybdis (technically it was a fragment of the original) and magnanimous for putting Geld's defeat into another perspective, enemy intel. Albis was also too OP for Yamza even with all his tricks until Charybdis shows up. Gabiru K.O.'d Hermes but even together with Suphia they were not enough to inconvenience Middray. Phobio was underwhelming as expected but Geld was disappointing though as Benimnaru put it in the end: it's still good information on the enemy for analysis.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Aug 24, 2021 4:54 PM
Jul 2018
the episode had more dialogue or conversation than battles but it fit well into the episode itself, the clowns will come back in the episode there were some fights of their own.
Aug 24, 2021 5:02 PM

Aug 2021
Benimaru has truly become a reliable person.

Aug 24, 2021 5:40 PM

Mar 2020
It was another great episode. Looking forward to next week.

BTW Terashima Takuma's new single 「Reincarnate」used as ED Theme song, is now available digitally in streaming platforms today Aug 23. Listen to it now guys!! https://open.spotify.com/track/1iQGkrB5dxJFfYN41BC9wJ?si=ks5XlHyMQHeJco9-PuQ6PA&utm_source=copy-link&dl_branch=1

I have my playlist for Tensura, if you want to follow here's the link. 😅
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/400Pxuh8n2dniJASvjoDtx?si=e3Yq62x2SYW2fmToKAnEFQ&utm_source=copy-link&dl_branch=1
Zorosuke_Aug 24, 2021 5:45 PM
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Aug 24, 2021 6:21 PM

Mar 2020
Was super excited to reach the fighting part of the show but unfortunately the animation sucked ass, come on this looks worst then Record of Ragnarok very disappointed, yeah it's still entertaining and above the average fantasy bs isekais and what not, but for a top contender to anime of the season and possibly to 5 of the year it's really awful. The pacing is also of but so many people already bashed it and I think the animation in this case might be even worse for the enjoyment of the show.
Aug 24, 2021 7:25 PM

Jun 2019
I wasn’t even expecting much and I was still disappointed.

All of the fights ended very abruptly with us barely seeing any action. 2/3 of the Beasts have yet to show any use whatsoever and the one fight that I was actually looking forward to a bit (against the clowns) was almost completely skipped over.

The best I can say about this episode was that we got to gauge power levels a bit more and it felt relatively brisk to watch.
Aug 24, 2021 7:45 PM
Nov 2020
Damn, Albis was all kinds of hot after she powered up. And Suphia was kinda cute during her fight as well.
Aug 24, 2021 7:50 PM

Apr 2015
This is MY kind of episode! Physical martial arts skills, OP techniques, showing respect and courtesy to friend and foe alike....

This ep, hell, this whole STORY feels like it was written for me alone, like someone looked inside my head and saw what gives me goosebumps. I had to pause multiple times just to process all the bits I love.

I know, it's all highly niche, but DAMN! You rarely get something that hits all of your personal buttons!
Aug 24, 2021 8:03 PM
Jan 2021
Gabiru-sama kakooiiii..!!

Gabiru really need more screen time..
Aug 24, 2021 8:07 PM
Aug 2019
Why so much talking? I mean there was still a bit of cool stuff in this episode, but common. Fights don't flow well with tons of dialogue in it. The scenes with fighting are more like conversations than fights.

I'm getting way too impatient to accept this level of quality in each episode. Who the heck cares if Benimaru got an ultra-buff with the same moves? It ain't that interesting. Btw, what's up with this Dragon Faithful dude? If you're so strong, why let dumb boy Yamza bully you? Also, why do people just automatically have a full understanding of how they'd match up against someone they've never met before? Show me the skill that lets them know please.

Really hope the payoff is awesome ... b/c the rest of the show is underdelivering. Like why hype up fights with barely anything in them? Albis and Yamza altercation is the only thing that had something new and cool in it, but the cool part lasted like a few seconds.
Aug 24, 2021 8:25 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
As the episode took a nice little pace they have from the battlefield, i may consider myself a bit of my ol' long sentences.

Ah, Albis ultimate form looks more beautiful actually. She successfully restraint Yamza. However, once again Clayman did a dirty trick and changed him into Charybdis. Though, its not so long until Benimaru arrived and finished it instantly with his new gifted power.

Gabiru-sama, kakkoii!

Father Middray showed the potential of Milim's people strength, able to stop Gabiru-sama and Suphia. Still,

Gabiru-sama, kakkoii!

Glad that they were not destined to fight at all-in matters. After all, Middray just supported Clayman's henchmen from behind. So, its an understandable result to let it all over at those point.

Meanwhile, my bro Gerudo couldn't defeat the duo clowns. Almost dying while protecting that black cat. Such an unfortunate. But, its still understandable result considering those two clowns actually really that strong. They both just had the wrong opponents.

The next episode looks like to continue the battle progress from the castle infiltration side featuring Shuna and the other two you know who. Op kinda already showing off some of the battle glimpse. But, lets see the truth of how strong that Adalman actually...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 24, 2021 8:35 PM
Apr 2021
At the rate the filler is going we might never reach the demonlord meeting
Aug 24, 2021 9:23 PM
Jan 2019
DhineshRaj said:
The writing in this season sucks. I don't mind dialogues in between fights but here most of the dialogues seems stupid like the conversation between suphia and Midray at the start of the episode is a five minutes waste of time. I read the manga and it is 100 times better in my opinion.

because the anime is based on the light novel in order the web novel the light novel the anime and the manga yes the manga came last not the anime the manga adds things that werent in the light novel which is why its not present in the anime
Aug 24, 2021 9:39 PM

Aug 2019
You know this is gonna be a good episode when they immediately jump to the OP. Father Middray explains his deal finally and makes a lot of sense, being a dragonewt.

Albis v Yamza fight was something, Albis already 1-uping Yamza but still turned into her beast form to liquidate any remaining Clayman forces and checkmating Yamza for certain.
Not surprised Clayman set countermeasures up, Yamza got what was coming to him, not to say i pity him just, was Charybdis transformation always that graphic? I don't remember Phobio swelling up like a balloon when he turned into Charybdis, but has been a while since i watched that scene from s1.

Benimaru please, leave some badass moments for everyone else. No but fr, Benimaru just set a high bar and it's frightening that he wasn't even go all out. Lmao Albis reaction to watching Benimaru casually erasing a Disaster rank entity, even if a fragment, was a mass mixture of both fear and shock, and understandable.
Lmao, just wanted to add this

Be Benimaru,
>Barges into Albis's duel with Yamza / Charybdis
>One shots Yamza / Charybdis
>Refuses to elaborate further
>Leaves

Damn, didn't think the Moderate Harlequin Alliance members were that strong. Geld and Phobio may have lost this battle, but with the way things are heading, they most definitely have won the war.

Code0018Aug 24, 2021 9:49 PM
Aug 24, 2021 10:33 PM

Jul 2016
Damn, as if Albis wasn't hot enough already. Absolutely loved her new form and the way in how she went full Gorgon on Yamza's men.

Entertaining action-focused episode. As expected, Yamza ended up being pure jokes in comparison to Albis. Him turning into Charybdis felt quite random but fortunately, Benimaru one-shot the entire thing before I started questioning about it.

Also, special shout-out to Geld. I mean, he did what he could against Tear and Footman but unfortunately, he had to fight with a handicap called Phobio.
Aug 24, 2021 11:49 PM

Oct 2016
Really great episode! Damn, Albis's new form looks sick and hot. Very satisfying to see Yamza get smoked, but at the end of the day he's just a puppet. Clayman is the one we wanna see get smoked the most. Didn't expect the Charybdis to come back though, through Yamza albeit just a fragment of the original.

Middray is damn cool, Gabiru and Suphia did not stand a chance. Benimaru is of course the coolest though, technically one shotted Charybdis, even though it's just a fragment, I am sure it's still strong as hell. I really wanna see that Benimaru and Middray fight, Benimaru would most likely win, but it's still gonna be a good ass fight. Since the title of the next episode is that Adalman dude, we probably gonna go to the Clayman's castle infiltration team. Can't wait for the next episode.
Aug 25, 2021 12:00 AM

Apr 2018
Damn what hard battles they fought especially the Albis vs Yamza. I didn't expect Charybdis to come back again but Benimaru just KOED it. Cant wait to see Rimuru's side of things.
Aug 25, 2021 12:52 AM

Apr 2011
Albis was damn hot and powerful this episode, but Benimaru overshadowed her, espically with his big finisher on Charybdis. I just wish the author included Albis laying an egg in response to Chad Benimaru performances. I hope they be a couple later on, XD

Rimuru commanders are top tier and are probably strongest minions of a demon lord, or maybe Clayman crew is pure trash?
Aug 25, 2021 1:23 AM

Dec 2008
A great episode of Dragon Ball Z... Eh, Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 lol.
The action this time was so awesome, Albis did great, but Benimaru is lol what is he!

Geld is weaker than the clowns, there are really some power gaps in this show.
Phobio, Suphia... I think that animal kingdom is really not the strongest around this world.

Middray is strong? that was a big surprise, could he not have defeated Yamza in the episode before?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2021 4:33 AM
Jan 2021
tensura1704 said:

Let me be honest, I think the manga did well than the anime part. I'm not complaining that the episode is bad, but it could be better..

Just my opinion
where can i read the slime manga?and from which chapter to know ahead of the story from ep 8?
Aug 25, 2021 5:26 AM
May 2016
Oh brother now even the fights are turning into meetings, 2 of the big three battles (with Milim's men and the clowns) stopped so they could have a discussion. 9_9
Aug 25, 2021 5:27 AM

Mar 2021
Von_1295 said:
tensura1704 said:

Just my opinion
where can i read the slime manga?and from which chapter to know ahead of the story from ep 8?
bato.to and read from chapter 81

If it looks like I stand no chance I’ll run away and think up a new plan, but otherwise, I should see how strong it is with my own eyes, right?

Aug 25, 2021 5:30 AM
May 2016
mydaddy said:
DhineshRaj said:
The writing in this season sucks. I don't mind dialogues in between fights but here most of the dialogues seems stupid like the conversation between suphia and Midray at the start of the episode is a five minutes waste of time. I read the manga and it is 100 times better in my opinion.

because the anime is based on the light novel in order the web novel the light novel the anime and the manga yes the manga came last not the anime the manga adds things that werent in the light novel which is why its not present in the anime

Still before the anime, if the manga was better they should have based the anime on it because so far this season has been like watching someone read a book.
Aug 25, 2021 5:33 AM
May 2016
ghier said:
Why so much talking? I mean there was still a bit of cool stuff in this episode, but come on. Fights don't flow well with tons of dialogue in it. The scenes with fighting are more like conversations than fights.

It's ridiculous at this point. I have lost all hope for this season.
Aug 25, 2021 6:39 AM
Apr 2018
I don't know why I'm getting bored watching anime feels so boring.
Aug 25, 2021 7:40 AM

Sep 2015
The dialogues felt stilted, and yet again, another part where there are no stakes.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Aug 25, 2021 7:58 AM
Jul 2018
Finally, a good episode
Aug 25, 2021 8:36 AM
Jan 2021
although we got some action this episode im more interested about Walpurgis. NLG, this season has been boring.
Aug 25, 2021 9:33 AM
Mar 2020
Idk. Its nice too see benimaru flex a bit, but this season is severly lacking something.
It might be poor adaption, but I feel like the source material went through a bit of a mellow phase here.
Idk, maybee it'll go uphill again next arc, this feels alot like the author decided a few plotpoint they wanna get to and just loosly pacthed up the gaps, its just lacking the subtle cleverness that usually makes this series quite enjoyable.
Aug 25, 2021 5:06 PM

Jan 2013
This was definitely Benimaru's best episode! Definitely the MVP lmao, i've never seen him this much badass!
Would be epic if he appeared before those 2 clowns disappeared but next time.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2021

249 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
May 18, 8:17 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2021

252 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
May 18, 5:24 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2021

174 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
May 1, 5:44 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2021

189 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Apr 27, 8:58 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2021

115 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Apr 26, 3:45 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.