Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 13, 2021 12:45 PM
Feb 2021
wow this actually kinda fast up in the light novel the adapted parts is really long talk even in the beginning with yuuki and laplace but they actually did a good job and the flashback is so unnecessary
could've maybe put new animation instead of it but solid episode this is.
Jul 13, 2021 12:51 PM
Jul 2021
In think in this episode they give us introduction of all the characters and groups, but there are some missing character that are come with suspens .but I really looking forward for the meeting of rimura but they just give us the information of the antagonist group and rimura's supporter,I just kinda disappointed but it's ok the next episode is about the rimura futher plan only so .yup I enjoyed
Jul 13, 2021 12:54 PM
Jul 2021
I really want to know about diablo his character is also kinda misterious and his strength is also not defined in current situation ,after rimure gave him a name
Just very curious about diablo
Jul 13, 2021 1:28 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I wonder what is happening with Ramiris but anyway if something like that would happen tempest would be safe thanks to everyone, they can't do anything against them xD
Jul 13, 2021 1:47 PM
May 2020
i really like the political aspect of this episode as it really shows that tempest is a country with such economic and military power that it has no choice but to act in union to set a good example
Jul 13, 2021 2:06 PM

Apr 2015
That's quite the build up episode, with a lot of discussion.

Best part was Shion trying to pick fight with Diablo and Rimuru stopping them before Veldora could join in, cause he was ready to go along with it.

Ramiris comes with shocking news!
Jul 13, 2021 2:20 PM
Jan 2021
I want the next episode so bad
Jul 13, 2021 2:46 PM

Mar 2010
I wonder if that elf knows about veldora and still came up with that conclusion, but now that everyone is on the same page. I wonder how this will turn up.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jul 13, 2021 2:57 PM

Feb 2014
They changed things a way bit more than content. No I'm not sure if they're adapting the manga or the novel. Anyways its thrilling to watch as it is.

Veldora tryin to pitch in the Shion Vs Diablo duel was damn funny.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jul 13, 2021 3:36 PM
Sep 2014
Just one thing I do object. OP song lacks a lot compared to last one imho. Just my two cents, will keep watching, but will avoid the OP.
Jul 13, 2021 3:46 PM

Jul 2016
Decent buildup episode. Lots of talk and exposition but still rather interesting nonetheless. Still don't get why Tempest should feel threatened given they now have Demon Lord Rimuru; Veldora; Diablo, among other powerful beings on their front-lines but well.

Also yeah... still don't like Hinata's character.
Jul 13, 2021 4:20 PM
Jul 2018
*Sigh* Another episode with no Milim in sight. 😩 Feels like it's been forever since her questionable antics.

Love the competition between Shion and Diablo though. 😆
Jul 13, 2021 4:22 PM

Dec 2013
Looks like the real mastermind has officially been revealed and it wasn't surprising considering how Hinata knew about Rimuru.

Interesting build-up overall. Ramris coming in at the end was amusing.
Jul 13, 2021 4:24 PM
May 2020
An episode loaded of information but very interesting nonetheless. Two new Demon Lords mentioned: one is a vampire and the other reincarnated in some cute girl, and that guy from the teacher arc is evil... I'm excited to see how this develops.

I love the interactions with Diablo and Veldora, they're ridiculous strong and respected but they act like kids with Rimuru lol
Jul 13, 2021 4:25 PM
Jul 2018
we have dialogues there was a lot about Rimura told his information that also and very interesting that there is really a betrayal is that it was revealed I was very surprised that Rafael is really a person who passed the information to that church.
Jul 13, 2021 4:38 PM
Aug 2013
This episode was unjustly slow. A true filler. :cry
Jul 13, 2021 5:24 PM

Jun 2019
This anime just is not good. It isn’t funny, the animation is very lackluster, but most of all, it’s boring. It has good music, decent fights sometimes, and flashes of good world-building, but none of that is enough to warrant all the praise it gets.

I don’t understand, what am I missing? Why does everyone love this anime? It feels so incredibly mediocre.
Jul 13, 2021 5:35 PM

Dec 2014
All the Veldora scenes are hilarious, I do hope we see a lot of him. He's great. xD

The scene where Shion and Diablo were arguing was great too, I'm genuinely curious how strong Diablo actually is so I do actually want to see him fight Hinata.
Jul 13, 2021 6:16 PM

May 2015
yey another episode thats almost 1/2 recap. Seriously at this point its advance the story one episode recap it the next
Jul 13, 2021 7:11 PM

Jan 2013
This episode was so slow, i was always expecting something more important to happen. Also, where is the wall that he told that he would build?
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jul 13, 2021 7:14 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one that thought Kagali was an absolute babe lol, she was in the OP of part one but I don’t remember ever seeing her, tho I could be misremembering, glad to see her now tho. The episode was pretty good overall, I’m down for a buildup episode if it’s done well, and this one was pretty interesting. I didn’t see Yuuki being a villain, but at the same time I’m not that surprised. I’m also glad to see Ramiris again, I liked her a lot back in season one.
Jul 13, 2021 8:28 PM
Aug 2018
Blue_Maroon said:
This anime just is not good. It isn’t funny, the animation is very lackluster, but most of all, it’s boring. It has good music, decent fights sometimes, and flashes of good world-building, but none of that is enough to warrant all the praise it gets.

I don’t understand, what am I missing? Why does everyone love this anime? It feels so incredibly mediocre.
if u not like this drop then,what is your problem when everyone like it,that is their opinion, u cannot interfere them,they can like or hste what they want,donot force other to hate or drop
Jul 13, 2021 8:39 PM

Jun 2019
Sayan_Pal said:
Blue_Maroon said:

if u not like this drop then,what is your problem when everyone like it,that is their opinion, u cannot interfere them,they can like or hste what they want,donot force other to hate or drop

??? Why even respond to me if you aren’t going to engage my comment in a meaningful way? Why respond in barely coherent sentences after misinterpreting what my comment was saying? What is the purpose of this response?
Jul 13, 2021 9:20 PM
Aug 2019
Meh... that cliffhanger was dumb. We ain't kids. You don't have to do that to get us to the next episode.

Also, that stuff with Diablo and Shion arguing over who was stronger was also dumb and unnecessary. To me, it looks like they just interjected with a setup for a joke to use up time. I mean the show can be both serious and lighthearted as it has already proven, but you gotta pick your spots man. Keep things flowing naturally.

Also, what does Shion even do as a secretary? Last time I saw her doing anything as a secretary she had doodles on her paper lol. The way Diablo was acknowledging her for teaching him how to be one just threw me hard. Like wtf. Do you want me to believe this could be a real world or not? 'Cause it sure don't look like it.

I mean the episode was still good, but it left me with a really bad taste in my mouth. Either the original creator or whoever is adapting the story is randomly fudging things up.
Jul 13, 2021 9:29 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I see that this episode revealed a certain character to move the plot forward. Then, another character introduction, interesting time for put them out together. So, this is all about that twisted ambitious japanese hidden agenda, even though his intention still unclear. But its true that hr might be the real villain for Rimuru-sama after all that shit happened until now. The Walpurgis, eh? Thats explain the sequence of the op, its the Walpurgis event. Well, can't wait for it to happen. But, for now, that's being said about Rimuru finally figured out the one that sold the information wrongly to Hinata. The alliances of Tempest already formed well enough and did some plan there. Interesting that Diablo wanna do some take care for to Hinata. Too bad, Rimuru-sama kindness order forbad that interesting battle to be happening. Oh well, then that fairy demon lord coming to send walpurgis invitation warning? Well, if that's true, its back to the above part, where i can't wait for it to happen. Lets see....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 13, 2021 9:29 PM
Aug 2019
Blue_Maroon said:

Sometimes people just care a lot more about the worldbuilding, which I think there is more of than just some flashes. That's why I can still say I really like it even if some of the lighthearted stuff is forcefully put in at times. I also really vibe with Rimuru as a character, which is great because he's the only one that matters lol.

I think the humor sometimes works; although, I'd agree it's definitely fudging up a lot right now.

But anyway, I don't think it's really receiving much praise aside from people that are already fans. I mean I'm a fan and I feel more inclined to trash it right now.
Jul 13, 2021 9:39 PM

Sep 2013
Only 7 or so more episodes until something actually happens. I'm sure there will be another meeting about doing big things only for there to be another meeting about doing big things that won't actually happen for like 5 more episodes.
There's no need for all this tension.
Jul 13, 2021 10:59 PM
Jun 2021
i liked three things in this episode:
veldora liking manga
rimuru scolding those three like they're children
ramiris slamming into glass like birds and insects do

plus rimuru already figuring out who sold him out, i like to imagine that they will do a full-on surprise attack to yuuki with diablo and veldora that'll be so cool
Jul 13, 2021 11:07 PM
Aug 2018
Blue_Maroon said:
Sayan_Pal said:

??? Why even respond to me if you aren’t going to engage my comment in a meaningful way? Why respond in barely coherent sentences after misinterpreting what my comment was saying? What is the purpose of this response?
it is quite good anime,good rating, view,so stop,i like this anime,it may get another season
Jul 13, 2021 11:44 PM

Oct 2016
Really good buildup episode! Man, Rimuru gave Yuuki all that manga and this is what Rimuru gets, blasphemy to our Demon Lord Rimuru. I really like the political aspects of the show, nothing like covering up a massacre.

Fuze just can't catch a break man, let the man breathe lmao. And it's good to see Ramiris again, only one missing is Milim, I really miss Milim. I wonder what Yuuki and the Moderate Harlequin Alliance's goals are. One thing I am sure of is that both sides are coming for the Western Holy Church. Looking forward to the next episode.
Jul 14, 2021 12:04 AM

Oct 2008
now i really wanna know who's gonna win one on one Diablo vs Hinata? or Veldora vs Hinata?!
btw this episode has a lot of talk good thing i didn't get sleepy!
oh i almost forgot the first part of this episode...all i could hear is 9S & 2B voices! LOLZ!
5/5.

Jul 14, 2021 1:28 AM
Jan 2020
I want to binge this so much!

Does anyone know which chapter in the manga it is now?
Jul 14, 2021 1:40 AM

Mar 2020
At the first airing of the new OP, it isn't vibing with me. But after listening many times on Spotify and seeing the OP again of the latest episode. Yeahh its great. I'm proud for MindaRyn

And the ED is really beautiful. It was composed and arrange by R・O・N of Stereo Dive Foundation and sung by Terashima Takuma.

The rivalry between Shino-san and Diablo-san is entertaing, Veldora-san and the two of them are like children of Rimuru-san. It's kinda cute haha. Looking for more of it.
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Jul 14, 2021 2:17 AM

Mar 2009
Two episodes in, there has been no story development and only recaps.
Jul 14, 2021 2:42 AM
Apr 2020
With this pacing we ain't gonna get to THAT meeting of THEM this season.
Jul 14, 2021 3:11 AM
Aug 2018
gogilan said:
Two episodes in, there has been no story development and only recaps.
not recap always, story also progress
Jul 14, 2021 3:22 AM
Mar 2020
This is statecraft 101.
Jul 14, 2021 5:00 AM

Jan 2021
Tempest is really strong, they have Rimuru who is a Demon Lord, Veldora the dragon, Diablo who is also very strong (if I'm not mistaken, he is an upper class demon right?) and the others. I'm really looking forward to the upcoming war.

Also.. I didn't like Yuuki from the first time he appeared because he looked fake. Will he die or something like that in the end? (please give me spoiler..) thanks!

Jul 14, 2021 5:10 AM

Jun 2019
ghier said:
Blue_Maroon said:

Sometimes people just care a lot more about the worldbuilding, which I think there is more of than just some flashes. That's why I can still say I really like it even if some of the lighthearted stuff is forcefully put in at times. I also really vibe with Rimuru as a character, which is great because he's the only one that matters lol.

I think the humor sometimes works; although, I'd agree it's definitely fudging up a lot right now.

But anyway, I don't think it's really receiving much praise aside from people that are already fans. I mean I'm a fan and I feel more inclined to trash it right now.

Reasonable enough
Jul 14, 2021 5:44 AM

Aug 2020
Pretty good episode this week, nice to see the other leaders siding with Rimuru

Completely forgot about that normal looking guy reading the manga though

「 𝕂𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤, 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞 」

Jul 14, 2021 11:03 AM

Aug 2018
this episode was good and a little bit boring too but it was good and the best part of the episode was Shion who thinks she is stronger than Diablo me who knows that diablo is 100 times stronger then her in brute strength and magic and has way more battle experience and my boy Veldora is chill 8 out of 10
Jul 14, 2021 1:26 PM

Mar 2017
I'm surprised that they're all shocked by the prediction that Tempest will fall - no matter how powerful Rimuru and the others are, they have a hella lot of enemies right now and they're even discovering enemies they never knew they had (looking at you, Kagurazaka, you piece of shit).
Jul 14, 2021 1:41 PM
Aug 2020
Nice episode. No action is cool sometimes
Jul 14, 2021 3:24 PM

Nov 2011
Well the announced who the rat was. I totally forgot about Yuuki yet here we are. Pretty good episode. A lot of political stuff but it seems like we will be getting action sooner then later.

I am excited to meet some new characters this season.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jul 14, 2021 4:49 PM

Apr 2018
Despite having the talk about the future of Tempest it looks like Tempest is doom to fall at this current point. Im so excited to see how this will play out and Veldora the best boi.
Jul 14, 2021 8:12 PM

Oct 2019
Yet another largely "political" episode, though it had quite a few funny moments as well. The first quarter or so was quite a surprise. How on Earth did that guy survive being sliced into many pieces? Is he a doll / mannequin that can be put back together or something (kind of like Gowther of the Seven Deadly Sins)?

Perhaps an even greater surprise was the disclosure that the so called "Grandmaster" (the one who pulled the strings behind the scenes) might not be Clayman after all but none other than the benign looking Yuuki Kagurazaka. Rimuru's and Raphael's guess that it must have been him who sold him out to Hinata (either directly or via a middleman) was almost certainly correct.

edit: As for "Ramiris' warning" she most likely heard the other Demon Lords plotting against Rimuru and Tempest (instigated by Yuuki Kagurazaka, Clayman and the doll guy..).
SharpedonJul 14, 2021 8:20 PM
Jul 14, 2021 11:40 PM

Apr 2009
Politics and more politics! Oh well...

The Demon Lords are coming out of the woodworks on this episode. So what does Yuuki Kagurazaka want in all these?
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jul 15, 2021 12:05 AM

Feb 2017
dokidoki_bean said:
I'm surprised that they're all shocked by the prediction that Tempest will fall - no matter how powerful Rimuru and the others are, they have a hella lot of enemies right now and they're even discovering enemies they never knew they had (looking at you, Kagurazaka, you piece of shit).

ramiris is one of the oldest demon lord after all, she's a very important figure and also one of the founders of demon lord alliance
Jul 15, 2021 12:22 AM

Feb 2017
Blue_Maroon said:
ghier said:

Reasonable enough

trust me, slime light novel is even more "boring" than the anime counterpart. the pacing is reeally slow and the story is full of politics and slice of life moments. so even iF slime got animated by the likes of ufotable, I think it would still feel "boring" for some ppl
Jul 15, 2021 3:59 AM

Aug 2020
I kinda starting liking Veldora more in this episode.

Pretty fun and i can't really wait for next episode.

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2021

249 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
May 18, 8:17 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2021

252 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
May 18, 5:24 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2021

174 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
May 1, 5:44 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2021

125 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Apr 28, 5:35 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2021

189 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Apr 27, 8:58 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.