Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
So I'm a Spider, So What? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 7, 2021 11:58 AM
Sep 2016
KANLen09 said:
If anything, DO NOT MISS both the pre and post-credit's intents: The Demon Lord definitely is the Mother (Origin) of the spiders, even higher than Mother a.k.a Queen Taratect that Kumoko was referring to. But from the looks of it, Kumoko is IN FACT the main body of Mother, coupled with the "immortality" act, this'll only ensue that the mystery lurks deeper for those not in the know.

Of course, Shun and Co. in the Great Elroe Labyrinth whereras Kumoko's head is just floating in the sea, what a disparity. The myth of the Nightmare (which obviously was Kumoko of the future) may be hard to believe that it exists, but nonetheless it still remains as a viable threat from the humans' perspective (at least for Basgath who've seen it all with the Vestiges).

Unsurprisingly, the monsters that Kumoko left behind, Shun and Co. are left to fend with the lefftovers of Kumoko's attacks from monsters (e.g. the earth dragon). The Nightmare's Vestiges...dare I say give the Administrator D feel with those hallucinating voices. Add in Shun's nightmares about Spooky a.k.a Kumoko, and I'm looking forward to the day when both of their timelines converge.

Kumoko this episode literally is just scarred with her head intact, that's kinda funny with Aoi Yuuki's monologue. The snitch with getting on the Demon Lord's bad side, RIP Kumoko, you'd better find ways to survive.

Actually,the ugly girl that appears (the one Shun calls Rihoko) is Negishi Shouko, and her reincarnation is the baby bloodsucker (Sophia Keren) that we saw when Kumoko escaped the Labyrinth.
May 7, 2021 12:25 PM

Jan 2013
Rarkis said:
It still happens even on recent volumes. You're reading something inconspicuous when suddenly "wait, what?", and you have to check something a couple volumes back just to realize something you'd already ruled as an overlooked loose end or an unimportant red herring is actually fundamental puzzle piece that not only fits perfectly, but also changes your perspective on the big picture.

It won't.
You wouldn't pay attention to the important parts of the story if you didn't have the context from the novel to focus on. Anime literally demands either meta-knowledge from the novel or being rewatched repeatedly to apply your future knowledge on early scenes. Without the greater context anime is just snowballing effect of growing confusion, as anime insist to be as obfuscating as possible.
Signature removed. It was too good for this cruel world.
May 7, 2021 12:35 PM
Sep 2016
SaintZeph said:
Nice episode and all but quick question.

What/Who the hell are the "Nightmare Vestiges"? Are they Kumeko's offspring? If it were, did it mean Kumeko mated? What is going on here. Thanks in advance.

The anime will reach that part i think but i will leave the spoiler if you still want it.

Siegfried10May 7, 2021 12:39 PM
May 7, 2021 12:38 PM
Dec 2019
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, just when you thought this show couldn't have more deadly characters, we are introduced to someone going by the name 'Nightmare'.

I gotta say, the humans really had to watch out for themselves in that labyrinth. It's like they are on a mission to survive with those circumstances.
our wholesome spider kumo who is suppose to be dead is the one called nightmare
May 7, 2021 12:39 PM

Oct 2020
Siegfried10 said:
SaintZeph said:

What/Who the hell are the "Nightmare Vestiges"? Are they Kumeko's offspring? If it were, did it mean Kumeko mated? What is going on here. Thanks in advance.

The anime will reach that part i think but i will leave the spoiler if you still want it

I read ahead so I have a fair idea but I'd love to hear your take on it. Thanks!

Edit: Answered

✧ THE NIGHT SHONE UPON TWO, ME & YOU ✧ FORUM SET BY:SAINTZEPH

May 7, 2021 12:47 PM
Dec 2019
Funny how a low boss arahabawas smarter than a demonlord he saved his skill points and invested them later to perfect counter strong opponite ability while out demonlord took random skills which sound cool and didn't even lvl them balanced making gaps in defence
May 7, 2021 12:50 PM
Wings

Apr 2017
The mosaic censorship on Kumoko's disassembled body was amusing. ^^

I love how she can be so casual after being sliced up by the Demon Lord, and practically be a floating head in the middle of an ocean.
May 7, 2021 12:51 PM

Jul 2014
Oh, so that's how she "survived" lol. At this point it's obvious that the girl in white is Kumoko but there's still something weird with the DL, I don't know, I still find it weird that she called Shun by his last name a few episodes ago and I think even her personality changed?

So the voice of the skills has a body... and she's in pain? That's what probably surprised me the most about this episode and I find it odd that no one is talking about it.

Fei punching the dragon made me laugh. I know she's a freaking dragon but I wasn't prepared to see her do that in human form xD. By the way, what the hell was Shun thinking about riding on a girl's back lol.

Kumoko's vestiges sure are creepy. I wonder if they are part of her plan to save her soul.
May 7, 2021 12:55 PM

Jan 2014
voltaxx123 said:
Funny how a low boss arahabawas smarter than a demonlord he saved his skill points and invested them later to perfect counter strong opponite ability while out demonlord took random skills which sound cool and didn't even lvl them balanced making gaps in defence

Well, Araba grew up in the same place that kumoko - labyrinth and well he probably saw lots of stronger monsters growing up so he knew that there can always be bigger fish. Ariel is origin character, and tho this is only speculation on my part it would suggest that she hardly ever met anyone stronger and hence is quite arrogant in this matter.
May 7, 2021 12:58 PM

Jan 2014
SkyLETV said:
Oh, so that's how she "survived" lol. At this point it's obvious that the girl in white is Kumoko but there's still something weird with the DL, I don't know, I still find it weird that she called Shun by his last name a few episodes ago and I think even her personality changed?

So the voice of the skills has a body... and she's in pain? That's what probably surprised me the most about this episode and I find it odd that no one is talking about it.

Fei punching the dragon made me laugh. I know she's a freaking dragon but I wasn't prepared to see her do that in human form xD. By the way, what the hell was Shun thinking about riding on a girl's back lol.

Kumoko's vestiges sure are creepy. I wonder if they are part of her plan to save her soul.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions yet, like I always thought that the deamonlord is our kumoko, tho I first thought that she would evolve to look like that now I would say that she is gonna posses her body somehow - like how Ariel was attacked by the body paralel mind.
May 7, 2021 1:10 PM

Feb 2018
The nightmare's vestige part was actually scary.... Like holy shit, great job.

And yeah, Kumoko can't just win against Demon Lord so body-in-charge made the correct decision of attacking her soul
May 7, 2021 1:11 PM
Nov 2016
To be fair I also had trouble following the story, maybe I'm just slow. I spoiled about 40% of the Kumoko story to figure out what was going on. This is the anime I look forward to the most this season, could have never guessed that when it started airing. Is there material for season 2 or is the story over after this anime? Feel free to send me cool messages I am lonely. ty
May 7, 2021 1:15 PM

Feb 2020
beast_regards said:

It won't.
You wouldn't pay attention to the important parts of the story if you didn't have the context from the novel to focus on. Anime literally demands either meta-knowledge from the novel or being rewatched repeatedly to apply your future knowledge on early scenes. Without the greater context anime is just snowballing effect of growing confusion, as anime insist to be as obfuscating as possible.

Whatever you decide to believe won't change my experience with this series. Just like no missed clue anyone could point at for you can't seem to change yours.
May 7, 2021 1:20 PM

May 2015
martin12165 said:
To be fair I also had trouble following the story, maybe I'm just slow. I spoiled about 40% of the Kumoko story to figure out what was going on. This is the anime I look forward to the most this season, could have never guessed that when it started airing. Is there material for season 2 or is the story over after this anime? Feel free to send me cool messages I am lonely. ty

the anime will cover up to volume 5, there are 14 volumes so far. I would definitely pick up the Lns is you enjoy the story
May 7, 2021 1:22 PM

May 2016
This week episode ended in few minutes for me... I demand more Kumo.........
May 7, 2021 1:33 PM

Nov 2015
KANLen09 said:
poisonedbite said:

1 - No, she's killing mother.

2 - That's...also very wrong. Besides the very stupid translation of Rihoko to "Spooky", She's Shouko Negishi, aka Sophia Keren. The vampire girl.
Ah OK, thanks for the clarification.

Looks like everyone's getting confused by the way that the anime is merging timeines, only source readers will know what's what.

Only source readers?

I'd say anyone who is paying attention to the show. I haven't read the source material and I don't have problems following the timelines.
May 7, 2021 2:20 PM

Mar 2020
Koromon is that you? lol

May 7, 2021 2:31 PM

May 2015
SaintZeph said:

May 7, 2021 2:42 PM

May 2015
Every week i hope too see something about my favorite spider and then humans😞
May 7, 2021 3:31 PM

Aug 2010
RainyShadow said:
WTF was this sh!t?!?
After being so hyped for the biggest fight yet, instead we got... this???

There's no fight, my dude. Kumoko doesn't stand a hair of a chance against the Demon Lord at moment.
May 7, 2021 4:14 PM

Oct 2019
I wonder if the depiction of the White Lady that was petting a spider along with Ariel's recall of a rebellious Kumoko was confirmation that the White Lady is Kumoko or yet another red herring (like the earlier ones of Ariel being strongly hinted as being Kumoko).. Well, Kumoko is neither Ariel nor Sophia nor any of the other generals of Ariel, so she is either presently dead or the White Lady with the spidey eyes, right? I bet it's the latter.

In this episode we also learnt that Oka-chan was presumably not lying when she said that Kumoko (or rather the Japanese girl she used to be who I currently cannot recall her name) was dead after all. She just thought she was. It appears that Oka-chan thought that Kumoko died either during Ariel's original attack or during her second attack (most likely an Abyss Magic one) in the next couple of episodes.

Ariel will probably attack her with Abyss Magic to destroy her soul but our smart gal Kumoko will survive because she had temporarily moved her soul / remaining mind(?) to some other body :) It also looks like Ariel intervened when Kumoko started attacking the big-ass Queen Taratect spider (the "Mother"), perhaps because at the time she was Ariel's sole baby spider making machine - or simply because Mother cried for help. Now she wants Kumoko's soul on a platter because, quite literally, she added insult (to her personally) to injury (to her progeny).
May 7, 2021 4:32 PM
Dec 2017
HumbertoZero said:
Only source readers?

I'd say anyone who is paying attention to the show. I haven't read the source material and I don't have problems following the timelines.

Exaclty, that's how this series work.
The story doesn't hold your hand while advancing the plot, it throws at you all the information needed and it's on you if you can remember the information to put together the pieces.

I wonder how many people got the indentity of the woman that appeard in Shun's first dream given that the anime already put the pieces needed on the table

linkhuesitosMay 7, 2021 5:40 PM
May 7, 2021 4:36 PM
Sep 2016
There was one big foreshadowing this episode, hope this get a second season so anime onlys can see it.
May 7, 2021 4:41 PM

May 2015
Siegfried10 said:
There was one big foreshadowing this episode, hope this get a second season so anime onlys can see it.

I do too, but I really think people are doing themselves a huge disservice by not reading the Lns. Such a good story
May 7, 2021 4:48 PM
Sep 2016
billybub said:
Siegfried10 said:

I do too, but I really think people are doing themselves a huge disservice by not reading the Lns. Such a good story

Most people simply dont like reading LNs, so nothing to do about that. But yeah, the LNs are better than the anime (like its usually the case for LNs in general).
May 7, 2021 4:54 PM

May 2015
Siegfried10 said:
billybub said:

Most people simply dont like reading LNs, so nothing to do about that. But yeah, the LNs are better than the anime (like its usually the case for LNs in general).

True, though this and Mushoku Tensei are doing a pretty good job
May 7, 2021 5:14 PM
Aug 2013
linkhuesitos said:
HumbertoZero said:
Only source readers?

Exaclty, that's how this series work.
The story doesn't hold your hand while advancing the plot, it throws at you all the information needed and it's on you if you can remember the information to put together the pieces.

I wonder how many people got the indentity of the woman that appeard in Shun's first dream given that the anime already put the pieces needed on the table

Tbh, I don't even think you need to spoiler tag this, as it's shown information.

Plus, it could encourage discussion, or some anime-only will go "oh yeah, I remember now! hmm, maybe she..." (proceeds to make their own theories).
May 7, 2021 5:22 PM

Mar 2010
The human part is getting interesting now that they are somewhat integrating kumoko with them. Though still a bit far off for them to team up or something but shit... kumoko has a lot to go through still before becoming numero uno.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 7, 2021 5:39 PM

Nov 2017
Marinate1016 said:
I’m glad that this episode was mainly human focused. I think that’s when this series shines the brightest tbh.

I disagree with you on that,since,up to a few episodes ago,I found the spider parts a lot more interesting since they were so well done,and a lot more humourous.
Though,I have to give you the fact that the human parts ARE becoming a lot more interesting and the characters themselves a good deal more developed(Fei,for instance).

also,the part in this that made me laugh so much?
When that monster showed up and she just wiped it(as just a head) like it was nothing!! - that was hilarious!
"Yeah,Dark Magic for you",damn,that was funny!
May 7, 2021 6:40 PM

Jan 2020
For the first time I got to like Human History, although Kumo-chan was also interesting, especially the end and the problems that causes Ariel

Let's see, that Kumo has already Cheat powers but she does not know, make the nuisance to the demon king is not a small thing

Humans look so small in this anime, I do not know how they would finish leveling everyone, if they level them

Humans may have two eyes, but we can only see one thing
Don't use the scores to see an anime
ええい! なんでも やって やる
May 7, 2021 7:24 PM

Mar 2014
Fei and Basgath are the only interesting members of he human group.

Shun is such a generic-kun mofo.
FGO NA Code: 482.072.599

(F2P thug life of savings...)

Ben-to! best nonsensical action anime. Ever.
May 7, 2021 7:39 PM

Aug 2010
Fabris said:

As he's supposed to be
May 7, 2021 7:57 PM

May 2015
Fabris said:

That's kinda the whole point
May 7, 2021 8:03 PM

Jan 2013
Another great episode man! I love the dungeon exploration from the human point.

I do wonder if that was Kumoko tbh.

That ending scene is good and bad news, good is that we have a weapon against her and the bad is that she's coming after Kumoko, oh boy!
Glad to know that her personalities are way too OP! Can't wait to have them back, Kumoko will get so much stronger.

Next episode will be fire, it seems that it's also time for Kumoko to become a human!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

May 7, 2021 8:47 PM

Jun 2019
Same old, same old. The human part is very generic, with the only interesting part being when they connect it to Kumoko’s part. The action was bad again and you can tell that they were trying to save on animation effort by holding character stills for too long.
May 7, 2021 8:49 PM

Mar 2019
Windman said:
It baffles me how after so many episodes, there are still people that havent gotten what is actually going on.

As of now the anime has confirmed that:
1)The demon lord is Mother's "mother".
2)Kumoko is still alive in the future, possibly under the Demon Lord's command(high chance of her being the White lady that 1shot the previous Hero).
3)Kumoko can actually get killed even wtih immortality by the Demon Lord so it means they are on good terms in the future.
4)Nightmare is Kumoko and the Vestiges are her offspring.
5)The demon lord knows something about the world and is planning to "save" it by destroying it... otherwise the other Reincarnations wouldnt be helping her.

Not necessarily on good terms. It could also mean she found a way to protect her soul from the Abyss magic that the demon lord could use on her.
I honestly have no idea what I'm supposed to type here.
*imitates an old man*
"Back in my day, we used to write our names fancy when they asked our signature!"
May 7, 2021 8:56 PM
Sep 2020
SaintZeph said:
anstar019 said:

vestiges mean parts

SO Nightmare vestiges mean nightmare parts or nightmare offsprings, so they are Kumo's children. Their mother(KUMO) was reincarnation and she most probably taught them how to differentiate reincar people.

Yeah, but how are they born?

There was an egg laying skill. When kumoko was browsing through skill shop in one of the earlier episodes it was shown. I don't think egg laying skill requires a father in this case. Just my guess btw.
May 7, 2021 9:10 PM

Aug 2018
Wanted to see more of Kumoko-chan. I miss her already haha
May 7, 2021 10:21 PM

Apr 2017
What's keeping Fei from transporting the entire team on air instead of venturing inside the highly dangerous dungeon??? She looks fucking capable of doing that. What's stopping them from flying through the air??
May 8, 2021 1:11 AM

Jul 2015
Anlex said:
SkyLETV said:

I wouldn't jump to conclusions yet, like I always thought that the deamonlord is our kumoko, tho I first thought that she would evolve to look like that now I would say that she is gonna posses her body somehow - like how Ariel was attacked by the body paralel mind.
yeah I use to think that too till I read the demon lord's skills. They fooled me into thinking that the spider in the past was the demon lord in the future but demon lord's skill "dragon slayer" would make sense if she killed an earth dragon. She also wields the abyss magic. I guess the ONE thing I hold hope to is that apparently the present demon lord is new. Which makes me think the past and present are different? Yeah there were times where I thought the pink clothed girl was Kumoko, but then idk. But wouldn't be cool if grandma and and granddaughter didn't hate on each other!
May 8, 2021 2:41 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Being an original taratect and demon lord title surely a good gift. But well, even Ariel herself called and remembered Kumoko as a not the obedient one, which kinda a funny trivia for me. I mean look at how Kumoko attacked Ariel's mind. Thats some good revenge. Lol. Really looking forward to see how come they both at a good term, and even make Kumoko joined in Ariel demon corps, after that intense hostility within them. Then, oh! More screen time for Shun's side. That's a fine approaching. Shun levelling his ass up. But he also having a nightmares, or even i call it a foreshadow maybe, and its always relating to the spider, eh? Interesting. Sensei also got a little highlight there. Maybe she will sacrificed herself in the next shit. I dunno. Well, the dragon girl, Fei just too powerfully wholesome. Can't wait to see more of her action, against the spider obviously. Spider ftw!

But for now, its just done. I thought i got to see more of Ariel and Kumoko in this episode. Guess i will see it more at the next episode. So, yeah, that's it all!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 8, 2021 4:17 AM

Oct 2008
LAME episode...i want more Kumoko scenes! not those pesky humans! argghhH!!!!
3/5.

May 8, 2021 4:17 AM

Oct 2016
Great episode! All signs are pointing to that Shiro onee-chan being Kumoko. Actually nice to see the budget Julius party dealing with what Kumoko has dealt with in the dungeon. That dream of Shun with the appraisal lady was actually fucked and sad damn. Is she really the one in the system doing all the status updates and appraisals and stuff? Those nightmare vestiges were also creepy damn and very cryptic, well we kind of know what they were saying but for Shun that must have been hella confusing.

Boy am I glad the storyboarding was decent for once for the human side, I don't care about having amazing animation as long as the flow is coherent, unlike the mess that was episode 14.

Pretty awesome how much Kumoko has grown stronger, think of all the suffering she went through in the first cour, now she can just blink and a dragon will explode lmao. Her floating head with that censorship is just so hilarious to me. Even Ariel can't deal with Kumoko strats damn, go get her body mind.
May 8, 2021 5:22 AM

Jun 2016
fk this episode so boring !!
that kumoko scene so short and they give us some boring adventure with shun team !!
May 8, 2021 6:17 AM
Senpai
Nov 2020
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, just when you thought this show couldn't have more deadly characters, we are introduced to someone going by the name 'Nightmare'.

I gotta say, the humans really had to watch out for themselves in that labyrinth. It's like they are on a mission to survive with those circumstances.

I think this was one of the episodes, where you go to think a lot about what is happening and what will happen, but that's just a thought
May 8, 2021 6:18 AM

Oct 2007
the nightmare vestige swarm should have eaten generic-isekai-male-with-a-harem-and-his-dramas - boring when I see them.

anyway, so even the demon lord can be attacked in the mind by Kumo. Hoping for more Kumo next week, and less generic-isekai-male-with-a-harem-and-his-dramas.
May 8, 2021 6:35 AM
Sep 2017
Only 2 minutes of Kumoko, this show should be called "So I don't show up, so what" The human storyline is pretty boring and the "twists" can be worked out by anyone with a brain older than 2. Next episode better be more Spider focused.
May 8, 2021 7:10 AM
Jun 2016
Another 2 to 3 min episode of "So I'm a Spider, So What?"
Was pretty nice, seeing "body" attack Ariel and Kumoko blowing the megalodon without even looking at it, among other things.

Sigh.. wish we'd get an actual full length episode, instead of the Shitstain's party, but at this point it's just luck of the draw for the episode, which I have already accepted, hence why I see that only 3 mins is what we got this week.

The nightmare's vestiges part was interesting, it made me stop my 16x speed of the AD for another anime/filler part of this episode.

I wonder if Shitstain's party is more enjoyable in the LN, since I've heard that that is the best way to experience this story.
Just to be clear, I hate Shitstain and his entire party (including his brother) and all parts where they are (academy included), but I don't hate the humans. The post-attack scene on the castle, the greatest human sorcerer's episode.. they were great and actually did the whole world building for me while being not only tolerable, but enjoyable.
I will miss the now renowned world building, that everyone who tolerates or enjoys Shitstain's party always mentions... And I am ok with that, because if I forced myself to watch it anymore that I have in the first 6 eps, I'd have dropped the anime/story entirely. The story is unique and great, from what I've heard, the human side is just not handled well (LN supposedly being better) and that's just too bad I guess.

I'll finish the anime and then try LN and/or WN. Hopefully that will save the story for me, that the McProtagonist and his party ruins every anime episode.
May 8, 2021 7:12 AM
Jun 2016
CiaranGames said:
Only 2 minutes of Kumoko, this show should be called "So I don't show up, so what" The human storyline is pretty boring and the "twists" can be worked out by anyone with a brain older than 2. Next episode better be more Spider focused.

Not much we can do about that man, might as well enjoy what little the episode had to offer to us.

Liddo-kun said:
the nightmare vestige swarm should have eaten generic-isekai-male-with-a-harem-and-his-dramas - boring when I see them.

anyway, so even the demon lord can be attacked in the mind by Kumo. Hoping for more Kumo next week, and less generic-isekai-male-with-a-harem-and-his-dramas.

If that would happen and the rest of the anime would focus, almost entirely on the demon queen becoming Kumoko's new Araba that would be dope.
May 8, 2021 8:49 AM
Sep 2016
Overtorn said:
Another 2 to 3 min episode of "So I'm a Spider, So What?"
Was pretty nice, seeing "body" attack Ariel and Kumoko blowing the megalodon without even looking at it, among other things.

Sigh.. wish we'd get an actual full length episode, instead of the Shitstain's party, but at this point it's just luck of the draw for the episode, which I have already accepted, hence why I see that only 3 mins is what we got this week.

The nightmare's vestiges part was interesting, it made me stop my 16x speed of the AD for another anime/filler part of this episode.

I wonder if Shitstain's party is more enjoyable in the LN, since I've heard that that is the best way to experience this story.
Just to be clear, I hate Shitstain and his entire party (including his brother) and all parts where they are (academy included), but I don't hate the humans. The post-attack scene on the castle, the greatest human sorcerer's episode.. they were great and actually did the whole world building for me while being not only tolerable, but enjoyable.
I will miss the now renowned world building, that everyone who tolerates or enjoys Shitstain's party always mentions... And I am ok with that, because if I forced myself to watch it anymore that I have in the first 6 eps, I'd have dropped the anime/story entirely. The story is unique and great, from what I've heard, the human side is just not handled well (LN supposedly being better) and that's just too bad I guess.

I'll finish the anime and then try LN and/or WN. Hopefully that will save the story for me, that the McProtagonist and his party ruins every anime episode.

Its fine to hate Shun, you arent supposed to like him in the first place, but dont hate on Julius too as he is actually a pretty good guy and a good character. He died too soon in Shun's timeline but we will see more of him in Kumo's timeline.

As for Ronandt (the great sorcerer guy), he is one of the best characters in the LN.

The LN handles the human side better as the anime skipped some character development for Shun's group, but Shun is pretty much the same guy in both anime and LN. As an advice though, dont skip Shun's part after they arrive in the elf village.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2021

140 by Psicrom »»
May 26, 7:30 PM

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2021

370 by Youtube_Zero »»
May 9, 5:10 PM

» So there's no romance in there?

rishamr - Mar 25

12 by SwordBreaker36 »»
Apr 19, 5:07 AM

» As a LN reader, it hurts that this probably won't get another season

NXT_2006 - Feb 15, 2023

14 by DonKhixote »»
Apr 5, 4:02 PM

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2021

162 by Ratris_Decision »»
Mar 7, 4:07 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.