Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 4, 2021 4:05 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol. The opening sequence made me think that there's something wrong in the episode. But, its just Senku's nostalgic feeling before leading his disposable bluff tank through all the way it could, toward the miracle cave. 20 seconds ended in a half episode. Not bad. Many thing happened, the carbon shield was very useful, Kohaku just too adorable with her badassess, and Taiju toughness just insane. I never expect using a copper parabola as a sonic bomb. Big brain, as always. In the end they conquered the cave with a zero casualty. But was that over? Not yet, because the big boss had arrived!

Yep. Ofc they won't surrendered as simple as that. Such a shame the gunpowder kit got destroyed too, its really a waste! I hope Ukyo can hold himself there, because he looks forgotten by his surroundings. Well, i wonder whats Senku's plan in the middle of crisis like that. But, as soon i realise how big brain Senku was, the next thing he create must an exhilarating way to end the conflict. Lets see....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 4, 2021 6:04 PM

Jun 2015
It's the beginning of the Final Battle. And we're in for some shenanigans~
The music made those last scenes even better
Mar 4, 2021 6:18 PM
Jul 2019
I, uh, found the fight to be underwhelming but overall I don't enjoy fights in Dr. Stone anyway. Found them the weakest aspect in the show since first season, while it's at its best when focused on scientific inventions. The fight for the cave honestly made no sense whatsoever for me.

The ending of the episode was great though.
Mar 4, 2021 6:53 PM

Jan 2020
Admittedly, some episodes in this season haven't really interested me but it looks like the story is starting to fully pick up and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Mar 4, 2021 7:11 PM

Feb 2014
So women, children, men, food and Ukyo?
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Mar 4, 2021 7:15 PM

Jul 2020
Finally the Mangaka is rooting somewhat for Tsukasa but I still don't get it when he knew Senku was dead he was digging the grave of Senku.Wtf?Who digs the grave of a dead(not dead) person?

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Mar 4, 2021 7:45 PM

Jan 2013
Let's be honest here, it was more than expected that they would end like this but i do hope that Senku got a plan, otherwise it will be tough.

It was a great episode but i just wish sometimes we would have less talking and more action.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 4, 2021 8:17 PM

Mar 2016
I still don't understand why Tsukasa or anyone else doesn't develop the science on their side. Especially Tsukasa. He has shown knowledge almost equal to Senkuu. I feel like the story tries too hard to make it look like he rejects science to the point it gets unrealistic even for fiction.

I hope I'm not the only one who has to constantly remind myself that the Science Kingdom's logo is a rocket, no matter how much it doesn't look like one.
Mar 4, 2021 8:19 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Gen continues to be my favorite character lol, his face when the tank was riding over the traps was great, and just give the man his cola and he’ll join your cause lol. Besides that, great episode as always, we’re really in the end game now. Hard to believe that all happened in 20 seconds but we gotta remember anime time is different than real time lol, Ukyo got shot but he’s probably alright, might be why Senku didn’t check on him. I’m wondering how they’re gonna deal with Tsukasa and his spear maiden, guess we’ll find out.
Mar 4, 2021 8:19 PM

Jul 2016
Ukyo bleeding his guts out yet no one gave a damn lol.

Well, the raid was as ridiculous and unrealistic as I was expecting. Dr. Stone really goes downhill once it goes full shounen, huh?

Honestly, I hope Ukyo dies. Not that I dislike the dude but this show is seriously so tame when it comes to violence. Not to mention the sweet irony of having the one person who rooted for a conflict with no casualties being the only one getting killed.
Mar 4, 2021 8:22 PM

Jul 2020
I think I felt more intense reading the manga for this part, maybe because the 20 seconds was a bit daunting.
Mar 4, 2021 10:00 PM
May 2019
RTryptophan said:
kos didnt even care about ukyo. wow

also, iqiyi made the episode a vip-only thing. surprisingly unsurprising
Just like when Neji died 😔
Mar 4, 2021 10:55 PM

Dec 2020
it was sick but did they forget that ukyo just got impaled and is lying on the ground covered in blood😭😭
Mar 4, 2021 11:04 PM

Feb 2021
Maaan,that was the longest 20 seconds ever haha, what an episode. But no one cared when ukyo got hit, lol hoping he'll be alright tho :( Can't wait for the next one!
Mar 4, 2021 11:11 PM

Sep 2012
Ukyo please don't die 😭 To reiterate, can't believe they said nothing about Ukyo getting skewered in the chest :/ It was weird when he was just lying on the floor in blood and no one acknowledged him dying considering he proved to be one of the most, of not the most value ally in the Tsukasa empire.. Big rip
Mar 5, 2021 12:13 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The final battle was totally epic, and they succeeded (especially thanks to the sound bombs xDD) but that end was probably to expect with Tsukasa being here to fight back, fortunately all Senku's friends are here to fight with him, I can't wait to see the next episode, I think it will be 100% epic
Mar 5, 2021 2:26 AM

Apr 2020
The opening scene built some hype up! Lets go!

They got to the cave! Nice one Taiju!

Oh shit is Ukyo dead!
Quite an intense standoff!
--AbiSa--
Mar 5, 2021 3:12 AM
Jul 2018
ukyo was hit sera he is fine or not enough of tsukasa destroyed all that and kind of bad.
Mar 5, 2021 3:25 AM
Jan 2020
Ukyo just straight up died in front of them and nobody batted an eye like wtf guys
Mar 5, 2021 3:34 AM
Feb 2021
The war is really started from now
Mar 5, 2021 4:36 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Oh my, they spent so much time celebrating the victory that they failed to make the gunpowder in time^^;

I know Tsukasa and Hyoga are strong but I think Senku and the others overestimated them a bit too much that their coming means a certain defeat for them.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Mar 5, 2021 4:53 AM

Jul 2016
FuMomo-kun said:
I still don't understand why Tsukasa or anyone else doesn't develop the science on their side. Especially Tsukasa. He has shown knowledge almost equal to Senkuu. I feel like the story tries too hard to make it look like he rejects science to the point it gets unrealistic even for fiction.

I hope I'm not the only one who has to constantly remind myself that the Science Kingdom's logo is a rocket, no matter how much it doesn't look like one.

But VTsukasa does reject basicslly all modern science. He only wants things from BCE I beleive.
Mar 5, 2021 5:31 AM

Jul 2020
Everyone: Worried about spilled gunpowder kit.
Ukyo bleeding to death in the corner: WTF
Mar 5, 2021 5:33 AM

Jul 2020
Jpl79 said:
RTryptophan said:
kos didnt even care about ukyo. wow

also, iqiyi made the episode a vip-only thing. surprisingly unsurprising
Just like when Neji died 😔

Please don't remind me. Neji is my favorite Naruto character...
Mar 5, 2021 6:20 AM

Feb 2014
Ukyo: Gets severely injured.

Everyone else: Oh no! Anyways...

Apologies if that joke was very cringe, but I couldn't resist typing it out. XD

The episode itself was really good, though. The 20 seconds felt long, but Senku's team nailed their plan to take control of the miracle cave as planned. However, Tsukasa and Hyouga caught on sooner than expected as they made their move, injuring Ukyo and also destroying the gunpowder starter kit which will dent Senku's plans quite a bit.

Despite the change in events, Senku and the others haven't lost morale and are ready to fight. The odds will be tough, but hopefully Senku's group can win this tough battle, although trying to not lose anyone will be a tough challenge.
Mar 5, 2021 6:31 AM

Jul 2019
The episode was fun but wow is it me or was there a lot of flashbacks and recap. lol
Life is a despicable endurance race
Mar 5, 2021 6:48 AM

Jan 2021
Did they really forgot about my boi Ukyo-Chan. ;(
Mar 5, 2021 7:46 AM

Jan 2018
Loved the episode, but there were too many flashbacks to season 1 to my liking :( Are 11 episodes too much to cover the current arc from the manga so they have to pad out like this? I remember hearing that the first episode was mostly filler.
No spoilers, please.
Mar 5, 2021 7:55 AM

Apr 2019
Everyone talking about kingdom of science while Ukyo is bleeding to death on the ground made my fucking day lmfao.
Mar 5, 2021 8:25 AM

Jul 2014
Dude clearly wanted to write a superhero anime. Why the bait and switch?

I'm so strong I can scream in a bowl causing a huge blast wave which I take the majority of but am fine but everyone else is knocked out.

Pfft. Trash is trash.
Mar 5, 2021 8:36 AM
Oct 2019
Oh boy the suspense in this episode was intense...

All the victory gone just like that...
Shit Hyoga and Tsukasa is here

But is Ukyo dead??? Wtf
No one worrying about Ukyo bleeding till the end of the Episode...lmao

There is no way they could have Zero Death in this situation...
davidyodo24Mar 5, 2021 8:41 AM
Mar 5, 2021 1:36 PM

Aug 2018
CeddyyBearr said:
LauraBirdie said:
Ukyo just lying there and bleeding without anyone caring was really weird though lol

I second this... The one guy who wanted no casualties during this battle, is the one on the floor bleeding out and no one gave a damn.

I thought exactly the same
Mar 5, 2021 1:39 PM

Aug 2018
Wakanda forverer

And also, we are in the endgame now.
Mar 5, 2021 1:39 PM

Nov 2017
Excellent episode! It made me laugh too much where Ukyo is bathed in his blood and nobody cares! xD Even if in the end, it's not that funny.
Mar 5, 2021 2:47 PM

Feb 2012
The steam gorilla tank reveals the traps by just going over them, the cavalry can know the safe path if they follow from behind.

2:21 So Tsukasa thinks Yo is dead, so he hasn't caught onto the fake blood. This makes me think Ukyo's blood is also fake and is going to strike with Tsukasa least expects it, it's premediated so his allies led by Senku don't bat an eye.

Epic explosions, the projectile at 6:39, the sonic bomb at 9:53 and finally Taiju's OWN FREAKING VOICE at 11:57 Taiju is a real hero. Using the carbon shield at 8:04

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Mar 5, 2021 6:22 PM
Jun 2007
Ah flashback on how did Senku broke out of stone.
Would've thought that they won the battle easily but...
What a cliffhanging, cant wait for the next one!
Wonder if they can repair the gorilla steam tank
Mar 5, 2021 7:10 PM
Oct 2020
Ehhh, I was pretty disappointed with the first part of this ep... Sound does not work like that. The Taiju yelling into the disc thing was the "Ok, this is really what we're doing" moment. For a show based on science, this is probably the biggest deviation from actual science in the entire series so far. I might downgrade Dr. Stone to a 7 if the conclusion to this season isn't satisfying.
Mar 5, 2021 8:19 PM

Jun 2014
This episode is quite something.
Are they just gonna leave Ukyo like that? Nooooooo. Someone, please save him.
Mar 5, 2021 9:22 PM
Nov 2019
The initial charge went exactly a planned, but now the real bosses have arrived. I don't really see a way out of this for Senku and the others.

Also, why the fuck did nobody check on Ukyo? He's literally bleeding out and everyone is just pretending he isn't there?
Mar 5, 2021 11:12 PM

Oct 2016
Yo, is nobody going to check on my boi Ukyo lmao. Great episode! Honestly, the intro of the episode really confused me, I had to double check the episode number.

Ahh, how I've missed Taiju's screaming, Taiju's voice is a weapon lmao. Really looking forward to the next episode.
Mar 6, 2021 6:28 AM

Oct 2008
The inevitable stone wars has now started! so intense!
5/5.

Mar 6, 2021 8:07 AM
Jul 2019
Cobalt-Blue said:
Ehhh, I was pretty disappointed with the first part of this ep... Sound does not work like that. The Taiju yelling into the disc thing was the "Ok, this is really what we're doing" moment. For a show based on science, this is probably the biggest deviation from actual science in the entire series so far. I might downgrade Dr. Stone to a 7 if the conclusion to this season isn't satisfying.

Agree. This was ridiculous and cringey to be totally honest, but as I said above, Dr Stone sucks when it comes to writing fights. It's at its best when it's exploring chemical reactions and scientific inventions.
Mar 6, 2021 9:44 AM
Oct 2020
el3mel said:
Cobalt-Blue said:

Agree. This was ridiculous and cringey to be totally honest, but as I said above, Dr Stone sucks when it comes to writing fights. It's at its best when it's exploring chemical reactions and scientific inventions.

The thing is I never minded some of the characters being "Super human" in a sense such as Kohaku,Magma, Tsukasa etc. I just feel like they pushed it a bit too far in this ep.
Mar 6, 2021 3:53 PM

Apr 2017
NOOOO UKYO!!! i can't believe they didn't say anything about him :(

ah yes, the power of friendship! nothing wrong with it per se, but a fairly generic shounen trope that actually kinda makes sense here.
Mar 6, 2021 7:13 PM
Jan 2020
What an amazing episode!!!! The plan didn’t go exactly as planned. Now Tsukasa is going to attack Senku but its looks like he’s got a plan. EXCITED.
Mar 7, 2021 11:41 AM
Mar 2020
glad to see I'm not the only one who was bothered how they just left ukyo there bleeding out, lol. wtf lol lol.
Mar 7, 2021 7:28 PM
Apr 2020
I loved this ofc but one thing...
CAN SOMEONE PLZ FREAKING CHECK UP ON UKYOU!!! HELLO DONT LEAVE HIM TO BLEED!!! WHERE IS HE BLEEDING FROM??? SOMEONE LOOK AT HIIIIIIM
Mar 7, 2021 10:41 PM

Jun 2020
Ukyo: No one died. Please.
Kirno: Rules are rules.
Also Ukyo: *Is bleeding to death while everyone is acting optimistic*
Also Kirno: Rules are rules.

So much for the "I dOn'T wAnT aNYonE tO diEd." Someone, please tend to his wound.

Mar 8, 2021 8:22 AM

Dec 2016
Nobody gives a shit to Ukyo who is lying and bleeding on the ground...🗿
By their ‘no reaction’ I guess it's all fake blood.
Mar 8, 2021 2:42 PM

Nov 2012
I guess there was no point on checking Ukyo's pulse huh?

So is it all going to hinge on Uzriha (guessing she's in her cave) and maybe the jailer that ran away.

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

quercifolia - Jan 14, 2021

180 by DigiCat »»
May 16, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2021

237 by anshumankrsingh »»
Apr 9, 1:41 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2021

130 by sadsaggyballs »»
Mar 27, 10:56 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2021

181 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 20, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2021

168 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 20, 6:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.