Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 20, 2020 2:30 PM

Oct 2017
For real I don't care at all about this tournament arc or the sidekicks, this is kinda rare usually I care more about side character but this case is the other way around, All i wanna see is blindfold guy kick some ass along with the demom kid and to see their faces when people see that he is still alive, to me this was the weakest episode, like a bunch of nothing happens, except the dialog with the old dude and the bodies at the end.
Nov 20, 2020 3:51 PM

Apr 2019
We really need to know what type of women he prefers...

Nov 20, 2020 4:04 PM

Mar 2010
Damn that fan meet up made me jelly asf.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 20, 2020 4:07 PM

Jun 2020
Todo is finally here, can't wait for Todo and Itadori to meet up.

And looks like they are gonna start this really sad story on the next episode, and of course I'm also looking forward to those fight scene.
Nov 20, 2020 4:11 PM

Jun 2020
[quote=Xnovazero message=61187421]
isaiahexe said:
Xnovazero said:
"What type of woman do you like?"

Two new characters are very strong but have adorable personalities. I hope Fushiguro and Nobara win opponent like them in the future. They also have so much potential from the beginning.
Gojou has passionate fangirl lol. Next episode will be intense in every way.

I started reading the manga after last ep, and i'm going to (but haven't yet) watched ep 8, but i scrolled through the timeline and saw Junpei was shown/introduced at the end. To avoid spoilers, can anyone tell me if next ep will cover the whole Junpei event thing or not? I can't really tell how many chapters are being covered per episode.
They will cover the Junpei event on the next ep.
Nov 20, 2020 4:19 PM
Aug 2020
This episode was pretty chill, compared to the preceding episodes. There were a lot of new and interesting characters introduced in this episode, I'm interested in where they will play into the plot in the future. A lot of the character moments in this episode were genuinely so enjoyable. Also, the next episode looks super interesting, I can't wait!

Overall, another great episode this week. I will definitely start reading the manga after the anime finishes airing.
mistsofmediaNov 20, 2020 4:26 PM
Nov 20, 2020 4:32 PM

Apr 2015
Todo's introduction was perfect. Didn't expect he was into idols. That fan meet-up was hilarious.
Nov 20, 2020 4:40 PM

Jul 2017
Todo and Mai's debut was pretty epic. I really like Toge's ability. The theatre scene was interesting though. I'm curious how next episode is gonna go. Miwa's reaction to Satoru being there was great.

。*✲゚*♡(o•ᴗ•o)♡*✲゚*。

Nov 20, 2020 4:47 PM

Apr 2020
really glad with the friendly interaction of maki and nobara, getting to know each other more. pretty nice senpai-kohai relationship >.<

and all the fangirly situations were hilarious
Nov 20, 2020 4:52 PM

Jan 2020
Really enjoyable episode again for me. It wasn't as visually stunning or hype as last week's episode but this was still great. Panda and Toudou share the same seiyuu as Suneo and Gian from the 2005 Doraemon series so the small convo between the two struck a nice cord for me personally.

Nov 20, 2020 4:54 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
So is Mai a new stan? Not sure if she was annoyed, or in awe at the end there
Nov 20, 2020 5:02 PM

Feb 2018
isaiahexe said:
Xnovazero said:
"What type of woman do you like?"

Two new characters are very strong but have adorable personalities. I hope Fushiguro and Nobara win opponent like them in the future. They also have so much potential from the beginning.
Gojou has passionate fangirl lol. Next episode will be intense in every way.

I started reading the manga after last ep, and i'm going to (but haven't yet) watched ep 8, but i scrolled through the timeline and saw Junpei was shown/introduced at the end. To avoid spoilers, can anyone tell me if next ep will cover the whole Junpei event thing or not? I can't really tell how many chapters are being covered per episode.

Junpei arc will be covered on Episode 9 to 12. so 4 episodes for 13 chapters
CognitiveWander said:
The guy at the end, in front of Mahito I think it was his name, was it Yuta Okkotsu? The one from the manga prequel

Nope he isn't Yuta. He is Junpei Yoshino, next 4 episodes will focus on him and Mahito.
Nov 20, 2020 5:05 PM

Jul 2020
gadboyz said:
isaiahexe said:

CognitiveWander said:
The guy at the end, in front of Mahito I think it was his name, was it Yuta Okkotsu? The one from the manga prequel

Nope he isn't Yuta. He is Junpei Yoshino, next 4 episodes will focus on him and Mahito.
I recently noticed it was a new character, still, thanks for clarifying:D
Nov 20, 2020 5:27 PM

Nov 2011
A lot going on in this episode! We got to see a little bit of Tendou which was cool.

We got to see Toge speak that didn't involve Sushi or whatever his power is lol. Actually spoke words to stop Tendou which was a pretty epic scene.

We learn more about Maki (she became of favorite girl after that) and how she wants to spite her family.

And Gojou going to the Principal of another school to give him a piece of his mind.

Great episode!

More Yuuji next week!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Nov 20, 2020 5:30 PM

Feb 2014
WOW what a guy Todou is.XD
Literally hard shell on the outside, soft boiled on the inside.
Also are we gonna see the secret main character next?

sumomaya said:
another pretty funny episode that makes you want to know what happens next
She is me and I am her:

After last week's episode this is gonna be total meme for sure.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Nov 20, 2020 6:06 PM

May 2015

FMmatron said:
ElGoblino said:
Why are people talking about censorship for those 3 guys? There was no censorship for them, they are in a freaking cinema and it's dark as shit ofc you won't be able to see them clearly but if you look close you can see them alright.

Try to view in full screen or with a dark background because the white background on MAL messes with your eyes and you can't see the image as well.

They made clever use of the theater and even tho it's basically nothing, it's still censorship.

But we will know better next episode.

Maybe my screen is just a little brighter than most, but I could make that out quite easily. This is some of the tamest censorship I've ever seen. Not really worth complaining about imo.

Nov 20, 2020 6:10 PM

Nov 2015
ElGoblino said:
Aeoness said:
Dropped. It is all over the place. No clear direction, but there is this otaku guy to be introduced. I guess it is to charm more readers for the manga. Whatever. I will check this after the first cour.

Bruh! You have Akame Ga kill! , Beatless, Darling in the Franxx, Date A Live, Guilty Crown scored 10 and then you have Black Lagoon, Code Geass S2, Death Note and Re Zero scored 5. You like trash and don't like what's actually good lol
You have no right to talk about direction, just say it's not your cup of tea and leave.

Right?! It's pretty straight forward and simple to understand. There are many trying to find issues with the show when they are very little.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 20, 2020 6:23 PM
May 2019
That was an appropriately named episode.
Nov 20, 2020 6:25 PM
Feb 2019
I'm not an manga reader so I'm not really sure but this episode is kinda random feels like filler stories although the appearance of someone like the 2 senpai and suddenly 1month later
Nov 20, 2020 6:27 PM

Jul 2013
Miwa is a huuuuuge mood, this was basically me last episode lol

We get introduced to good bro Todo here and he's so muscular, love it
They keep teasing Fushiguro's power, I want to see him go all out seriously...
Nobara and Maki senpai kouhai relationship is great, I love their friendship!
Gojo doesn't give a fk about the elders here, saying straight to his face "I have no intentions to respect you" lol
A glimpse of Mahito and Junpei is nice, tho I've seen several people thinking Junpei is Okkotsu because the scene with Gojo showed Okkotsu's face half covered lolll
also Itadori was absent for most of the episode but can't wait for the next ep :)
Nov 20, 2020 6:29 PM

Jul 2016
sumomaya said:
another pretty funny episode that makes you want to know what happens next
She is me and I am her:

Honestly we are on the exact same wavelength. I'd love to get my picture taken with Gojou -u-
Nov 20, 2020 7:00 PM

Aug 2019
mmm so they censored that scene, I expected it, they're doing the big stupid to censure the blood of curses. it's just another ruined scene for "the anime of the year"
Nov 20, 2020 7:07 PM
Apr 2014
hmm never knew that Mai is pretty close to Todo, even following him to the idol meetup

Nanami and Mahito next eps
Nov 20, 2020 7:29 PM

Jul 2016
gadboyz said:
isaiahexe said:

CognitiveWander said:

I was thinking the same thing when he showed up because they kept mentioning Okkotsu so much.
Nov 20, 2020 7:30 PM
Sep 2020
I'm excited to see what happens next... every episode feels so short so far. It all goes by so quickly and then I'm sad that I have to wait another week. I can't wait to see Megumi and Nobara's faces when they realize Yuji isn't dead.
Nov 20, 2020 7:38 PM

Jun 2019
We got to see some new characters and they all look pretty interesting. A quick fight, but it was still enjoyable. A little more fanservice than I’ve come to expect from this series, but it was handled well enough.
Nov 20, 2020 7:41 PM

Dec 2013
Todo is a really fun character so far. I didn't expect him to ask about Fushigoro's taste in women lol

The blue hair girl is extremely relatable.
Nov 20, 2020 7:51 PM

Dec 2016
Oh great, just what this circus needs, more clowns. A musclehead virgin that gets all giddy with girls with big asses and regular idols, and a pure female sadist to complete the fetishist duo. It's clearly obvious that this show is strongly aimed for virgins and otakus.

Blue hair fangirl was probably the smallest offender here, but again, it just reincorces the otaku pandering.

Was this episode supposed to be freightening or impressive after a suposedly more hype episode that we had last week? I couldn't tell, I spent too much time facepalming at the corny and chidlish humor throught the whole episode.
Nov 20, 2020 7:59 PM

Oct 2020
I didn't like this episode very much it was uneventful to me, there was the little fight in the beginning but it felt pointless because it had no outcome except for the introduction of some new characters.
Nov 20, 2020 8:16 PM

Sep 2007
A lot of people complaining about censorship and heteronormativity and gender and translation errors and w/e the eff else got their bowels in a knot. (Amazingly though not gonna complain about the Panda representing China and speaking broken Japanese being racist, but if that was a white person....)

But no one gonna talk about Fushigoro getting slammed into a wall and not getting a concussion? Like his skills can prevent the deceleration of his brain and prevent concussive forces? Y'all some dumbass fanboys/girls/people/things. Leave your fortresses of political correctness and go get some science in your life.

It was an aight episode though. Toudou is hilarious imo in part because he is so ridiculous.
Nov 20, 2020 8:38 PM

Nov 2020
as of right now the character i can relate the most to right now is kasumi miwa due to her actually running to satoru and getting a picture and then forgetting the tea she had to get,, also the amount of times i replayed toge saying "dont move" is unspeakable!! such a simple line but im simping hardcore lmaoo
Nov 20, 2020 9:18 PM

Jan 2013
I guess Fushiguro and Nobara got unlucky, very unlucky. They'll have to train a lot to beat them.

Satoru as always being the most badass ever xD And the security girl scene was pretty funny, he's like a celebrity.

After credits scene was so funny hahaha, in the end, she did enjoy her xD

Nex episode, the whole cinema thing, can't wait!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Nov 20, 2020 9:27 PM

Jul 2016
Totally approve on Toudou's taste in women. Such a shame the Idol he simps so much for seems to be into girls instead. In any case tho... Mai should definitely start attending more Idol concerts from now on xD

Another entertaining episode overall. Two new characters were introduced and though I have my reservations towards Mai's "bitchy" attitude, I found Toudou quite cool in general.
Miwa fangirling over Gojou was such a mood, by the way.
Nov 20, 2020 9:46 PM

Aug 2015
Ok, so... did they fought for no reason?

I mean, the action was nice, specially because we got to know that Mr.Muscles is one of the strongest sorcerers in the students side, but we didn´t needed him beating Fushiguro to death for that piece of information. Same with Mai shooting Nobara for the lulz.

After 8 episodes this very much feels like the Gojou show. When he is on screen, the plot advances and it goes to the most serious side of things (even if he acts all care free), when he is not, it´s kinda like a clown fiesta in some ways.

The dude that appeared in the cinema looks exactly like Jun from P2, but besides that, I guess he is the other student they were talking about.

So far I still get the same idea of the show: It has some interesting things going on but it doesn´t feel like the series wants to commit to either side, seriousness or silliness.
Nov 20, 2020 9:58 PM
Apr 2020
[quote=animejas message=61186359]This was.... an episode. Not necessarily bad (except the comedy as usual) but just bland for me personally substance wise again, although I can understand it for this week given it was the followup to last week's episode which was more action-packed in comparison. The ending before the ending song kicked in was decent too.[No disrespect, your taste in anime is shit. But how is the comedy bad? Its not the best obviously but from the reactions I see on YouTube, people laugh a couple of times, so do I. I saw that you gave Jujutsu a 4/10 because it's "overrated". Truthfully thats not even an opinion it's just wrong Also when I shared anime with you, the difference in scores that are very good shows was just fucking disappointing. But yeah your taste is shit imo, no disrespect tho]
Nov 20, 2020 10:07 PM
Feb 2018
onceexisted said:
I didn't like this episode very much it was uneventful to me, there was the little fight in the beginning but it felt pointless because it had no outcome except for the introduction of some new characters.

so it has some great ways to introduce new character :)
Nov 20, 2020 10:14 PM
Feb 2018
Pakumen- said:
Ok, so... did they fought for no reason?

I mean, the action was nice, specially because we got to know that Mr.Muscles is one of the strongest sorcerers in the students side, but we didn´t needed him beating Fushiguro to death for that piece of information. Same with Mai shooting Nobara for the lulz.

After 8 episodes this very much feels like the Gojou show. When he is on screen, the plot advances and it goes to the most serious side of things (even if he acts all care free), when he is not, it´s kinda like a clown fiesta in some ways.

The dude that appeared in the cinema looks exactly like Jun from P2, but besides that, I guess he is the other student they were talking about.

So far I still get the same idea of the show: It has some interesting things going on but it doesn´t feel like the series wants to commit to either side, seriousness or silliness.

i think toudou from kyoto school beat fushigoro from Tokyo school to show that fushigoro is not strong enough to join the festival.
from first episode, it's clear that it's gojou show for me.
i think other battle shounen has this kind of episode, because it's shounen.
Nov 20, 2020 10:16 PM
Feb 2018
Kimurah said:
Oh great, just what this circus needs, more clowns. A musclehead virgin that gets all giddy with girls with big asses and regular idols, and a pure female sadist to complete the fetishist duo. It's clearly obvious that this show is strongly aimed for virgins and otakus.

Blue hair fangirl was probably the smallest offender here, but again, it just reincorces the otaku pandering.

Was this episode supposed to be freightening or impressive after a suposedly more hype episode that we had last week? I couldn't tell, I spent too much time facepalming at the corny and chidlish humor throught the whole episode.

i watch shounen for this kind of childish humor, so it's fine
Nov 20, 2020 10:16 PM
Feb 2018
SethBigBoss said:
I'm surprised by the censorship, considering that from the beginning they haven't censored anything.

if it's not white blood, it's fine for me
Nov 20, 2020 11:56 PM

Dec 2018
Wow, many new characters has been introduced.
Poor Fushiguro always get beat up and he is still almost showing his secret power it seem.
Hate to see Godou and Mai bully Fushiguro and Nobara, but seeing them both at the fan meet event make me interested in them. Miwa is so cute, she fangirling Goujou too much till forgetting to bring the tea😂
So far, all the characters are interesting.

By Mahito word, he is a curse being too? Wonder who is that guy that asking Mahito...
He is in the opening song.. Hope he is not a spy...

Nov 21, 2020 12:15 AM

Nov 2016
TsukuyomiREKT said:

FMmatron said:

They made clever use of the theater and even tho it's basically nothing, it's still censorship.

But we will know better next episode.

Maybe my screen is just a little brighter than most, but I could make that out quite easily. This is some of the tamest censorship I've ever seen. Not really worth complaining about imo.

I'm fully aware and that's why I tried to be as inoffensive as possible, to the point where it shouldn't be considered complaining, yet apparently to no avail.

Mod Edit: Removed baiting.
anime-primeDec 15, 2020 3:11 PM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 21, 2020 12:17 AM
Apr 2016
Two new super boring characters.. awesome!

Gojou's conversation was pretty interesting, though.
Nov 21, 2020 12:30 AM
Oct 2020
This episode is interesting and fun
Nov 21, 2020 12:36 AM

May 2019
Okayish episode considering the bar set by the previous episode.Many characters to look forward to,we have Todo on one side,Fushigoro with his latent ability we haven't seen yet as hinted by Sukuna and Todo.Gojo on one side cool as ever and Panda the caretaker senpai of our group.I wonder what was the errand and why they started fighting all of a sudden.

Leaving that,we go into the serious mode,as Yuuji is back and the culprit seems to be no one other than the main villian of this season?Also we see the guy Todo was talking about which we see with Yuuji in the Op.So I guess they'll meet in the next episode
Nov 21, 2020 1:26 AM
Mar 2018
Love the new characters introduced this episode, and guess we meeting more next week, too.

Nov 21, 2020 2:00 AM

Apr 2020
Todou is THE BEST RIPPED UP MAN. Mai is MY NEW WAIFU DISCOVERY. Both are impressive in my eyes (especially Mai holy hell her body figure is great, that black clothing is 10/10, her hair is short I love it and her face will kill me with joy ahhhhh).......ok lets move on.

The Kyoto sorcerers are here and they really kicked ass with their introduction. While I appreciate Todo's taste on women and how that gives him strength, Megumi's answer to him I can respect that (even though that makes me just as boring as him). Nobara had her ass kicked just after recovery, thankfully Maki was there to break them off. Todou might be a likeable character in my eyes, but knowing that he has an idol as a LAIFU, that is really amusing and surprising, I like it.

Gojou speaks with the Kyoto principal, and damn he didn't hold back with the old geezer. There's also Miwa which is the blue-haired girl in the OP, and holy hell he has a crush fever for Satoru. She did have a picture with him which is nice.

Next week, we're gonna have a mini-arc with the theatre. Yuuji and Kento will have a face off with Mahito, and I'm excited for that. More horrific figures and curses action to boot for!
Nov 21, 2020 2:14 AM

May 2020
We finally heard Inumaki's cursed speech and it was everything I wanted!
Nov 21, 2020 2:16 AM

Mar 2016
This was a bad episode.

They just fought for no reason other than to have a fight scene. It ended by revealing information; some that we already knew and some that we would know eventually anyway.

A girl was crushing on Gojou, which will probably have no importance in future episodes.

Some people in a cinema died. This part could have taken more screen time, but it didn't.

A big guy is gross, but the story will probably act like we're supposed to like him. Though, if we're meant to hate him, my respect for the story would increase.
Nov 21, 2020 2:17 AM

May 2020
Kaguyachinchin said:
So is Mai a new stan? Not sure if she was annoyed, or in awe at the end there

It was a hint that she approved. Although never outright said in the manga, author did say that Mai prefers girls.
Nov 21, 2020 2:24 AM
Jul 2018
that guy is very strong and dramatic episode is magnificent fights.

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2021

646 by OutPieNova »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2021

303 by Agathusian »»
Yesterday, 4:24 AM

» Jjk fans just CANNOT help themselves from spoiling everything ( 1 2 )

LillyTheHoover - Jan 4

72 by cerise_serris »»
May 30, 8:34 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 25, 2020

277 by lorenz07 »»
May 28, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2020

228 by Agathusian »»
May 27, 6:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.