Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Wave, Listen to Me!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 6, 2020 12:27 PM

Mar 2009
Mitsuo is a scumbag. Glad Minare didn't end up falling for his shit, because it certainly seemed like she was for a while there. She's still a disaster, but not a total lost cause.
Jun 9, 2020 4:24 AM

Apr 2014
So I guess Mitsuo really was almost murdered in episode 5, huh...

So is Minare just gonna... keep, that money? The money she knows was stolen from someone who was scammed the same way she was? Not gonna... go to the police? Try to track down the victim herself? Just... just gonna keep it?
Aug 7, 2020 8:04 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Its kinda a simple plot of flow on this one, compared a hectic style of plot progression on before. The situations?

Oh, Minare's past boyfriend arc. A mixed feeling for Minare by taking a sudden met with that Mitsuo. The way he just returned Minare's money seems pretty kind, but also smelt very fishy. Yeah, thats it. Its a very clever conclusion by Minare, knewing the real fact of the stupid playboy, Mitsuo. I thought that Minare and her wild conclusion judgement suited well for that time event, and its really helped her a lot with her own radio show. Congratulations! Atleast she had a revenged and got half of her previous pile of money. She needed to survived, so, its really an understandable situations for Minare. And, i must said, she should have just keep avoiding that stupid jerk, ever. Because he really served as a generic foolish joke there!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 26, 2020 11:53 AM

Jul 2015
Minare really fell into Mitsuo's pace there but glad that she recovered once she noticed the cooking magazine with her pulling off a godly yet deadly thigh-suplex on him. Should've brought some tape and a knife to finish what the last girl we saw with Mitsuo couldn't do.

Dec 25, 2020 9:47 AM

Aug 2015
Minare has been amazing. The perfect answer she could leave with her ex-boyfriend.

Nice suplex!
Aug 26, 2021 9:12 PM

Aug 2011
THAT'S RIGHT MINARE!! That felt so good seeing her thigh crush that loser like that. It sucks she fell for someone like that but also really satisfying seeing her walk away. Man this show is so good, can be a live drama even
desu desu binches
Sep 1, 2021 5:55 AM

Dec 2020
fuckin shit mitsuo KNOWS his shit. when minare wants to get to the point and settle things down he suddenly says sweet words that Will sway her. slowly building up those sweet things that she does miss to get her to do what they used to do, what He wants. awful awful guy

"i dont want you to pay me back with the money you got from tricking other women" what a GIRLBOSS
Mar 28, 2022 2:23 PM

Jul 2011
Weakest ep so far...
Aug 4, 2022 1:21 PM

Jun 2020
let’s go minare, SHOW THAT BOZO

it was hard watching her at the start actually enjoy herself & even right up to going back to his place & falling back into their old ways, I speak for myself but I’m sure everyone has that someone you just have that weak spot for, even if you know they are no good for you, so glad she was so done with his BS at the end let’s GOOOOOOOO

minare is a queen ⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jan 22, 2023 11:01 AM

Oct 2017
Psychopath episode?
Just another episode of "laws don't apply to women". If the roles were switched this is would be the most misogynistic show to ever exist. But ofc, misandry doesn't eixst...
Is it trying to prove she's a psychopath now or what? Sometimes the show felt like it wasn't trying to be black and white, but recently it's only black and white and is all about Amber Heard level of emotional abuse, and physical abuse ideas that are comparable to torture and murder. So yes, manipulate people are "queens", in the sense that the world revolves around them and how dare you get in their way or it's off with your head. The guy never once used manipulative or aggressive language and behaviours, but sure, I'll believe the one who is doing those things.

People should stop being terminally online and go and have empathy for once, though... I know you can't just develop or choose empathy at will, you either had it to begin with or you didn't. But maybe these certain people devoid of any humanity would look outside at the real world and realise that, ironically, 100% of the things complained that "men" do in this show end up being very, very commonly the things women do - AND get away with through justifications, excuses, sexism, etc. Cue the gaslighting.

It's so petty how the true victim of it is being demonized to oblivion, and one who is just as much of a culprit as anyone else is being glorified and praised, simply because she's the main character, AKA the centre of attention, AKA "listen to me"... I had my hopes up but I was afraid the show was going to be about a me-complex. She's gone totally delusional this episode. It's ironic how after all of the murder threats and thoughts that she said "it's okay if he doesn't pay it back quickly", when that clearly isn't the case, she was inpatient asf about the money, there is still no consideration or careful thought in this at all.
Moral of the story: never borrow money from psychopaths, guys. They'll always win, you'll be dead on the ground and it's their rich asses who's the victim, not your lifeless skin.
However, women should always borrow money from men and complain about it, because men are always the problem in every scenario. A guy complaining about a girl doing such? Wanting her to be tortured and killed because she doesn't pay you back at all, or she gets some of the money unlawfully (which ironically is the case for these... "women")? Totally a king, she should be skinned, we stan. Yay for emotional and physical abuse!
Now I can't wait until one single woman in this world we call Earth actually pays for their own stuff on a date (and I don't mean through money she got from other men or she's projecting her own habits on this show), or actually pays back money she gets given, and I'll watch if every single guy wants to murder her if she can't/won't do it. I can't take this episode seriously when it completely soured the show. SHE's just toxic, a billion times toxic, no ounce of empathy or respect by her at all. Just an abuser that if you get on their bad side, you'd be lucky if you're alive the next morning.

She clearly doesn't care about receiving all of that money sketchily when it's given to herself, so how people can claim he's the bad one when he's literally 100% a decent human being for the rest of it is so perfect. Just a bunch of projectors. It's fine when they get the sketchy money, but he can be guillotined.
It's funny how people who are not even in a relationship with someone get heavily jealous and yandere... no jk, when their ex has relations with another (which the show still hasn't proved apart from her constantly yelling about her paranoia of it), which should be of no business to an ex, nevermind when it's all just toxic paranoia and none of it is true. This is actually what causes breakups in the real world. And ironically again, this is what causes controlling relationships, constant arguments/fights, etc. when 99.9999% of the time it's a fight over someone's ego than an actual problem.
If people seriously see that the two psychopaths are the "victims", I suggest inviting yourself to be a part of a criminal interrogation. To call many of the people in these comments psychopaths is a compliment.
Now... how many women receive their money by betraying men or using them for their money through sex/romance? Genuine question, I just want the facts. Also, I'd like to see how many women are the ones saying "I don't cook because takeaways can be cheap" as an excuse for why they are making themselves even poorer, AND how many people treat them like victims, and pay them money, especially if they don't expect it to be returned at all. Now, how many of them want to decapitate them? Zero? Even though you're their literal ATM and you're never, ever going to get that money back? Wow, it's almost as if actual victims are not psychopathic.

Until I see the guy have the same psychopathic, domestically abusing thoughts and actions that she constantly has for a compulsive living, I'm going to stick with the guy who was single and supposedly had a relationship with another woman, while single, to borrow some money. Who also turned out to be a psychopathic domestic abuser lmao. You can't make this up.
BunilleJan 22, 2023 11:24 AM
Aug 18, 2023 8:31 AM

Jun 2007
such a misandristic show... but maybe it's evolutionary for japan... sigh. whatever. she shouldn't have kept the money though even if it was taken from another psycho girl that needs to be isolated from society
see you, space cowperson . . .
Nov 14, 2023 12:24 AM

Nov 2022
Wow, although there were still comedic elements here and there, this episode did a great job really exploring Minare's psyche and how self-aware she actually is beneath her raucous exterior.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nami yo Kiitekure Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2020

40 by FedeMetal »»
Feb 9, 3:05 PM

Poll: » Nami yo Kiitekure Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15, 2020

48 by FedeMetal »»
Feb 7, 10:10 AM

Poll: » Nami yo Kiitekure Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2020

82 by RawrOMG »»
Nov 20, 2023 5:39 AM

Poll: » Nami yo Kiitekure Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2020

41 by RawrOMG »»
Nov 18, 2023 9:00 PM

Poll: » Nami yo Kiitekure Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 22, 2020

48 by RawrOMG »»
Nov 12, 2023 9:37 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.