Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Episode 6 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 10, 2019 12:04 AM

May 2018
Devouring huh, the name really sounds like Maine's fever. Good to see Maine having a person who can work for her, fortunately nothing bad happens.

Nov 10, 2019 4:55 PM

Sep 2018
Lutz and Main is so cute together! I hope Main will able to make a paper now.. for real!
Otto's wife is so pretty! He's so inlove haha
Nov 10, 2019 7:44 PM

Oct 2017
YuyoGzm said:
7.16 score.... i guess people is heartless or blind...

Good slow SOL simply can't succeed (in terms of popularity / recognition) the way the anime community is nowadays with all the ADD-riddled normies. One can only hope that the big money stuff doesn't bleed the market dry so we don't lose these little gems.

marc_so said:
what i want to know is who is the voice actress for corinna (otto's wife) i heard her often but i just can't figure it out.

I thought exactly the same but it seems from the guy who replied to you that the VA hasn't done all that much that I would remember her from. Highly doubt I'm remembering the voice from ZLS or a supporting in Wataten. Just one of those voices I guess.

Mica-Chan10 said:
I continue to read comments about this show being slow or nothing occurring but personally I'm finding the pacing to be veeery enjoyable! The episodes feel thankfully long with how much I'm learning, anticipating and loving the characters and their interactions. Sooooo many wholesome moments! Just seeing her tiny hand compared to an adult's when she is making a deal with Otto is adorably wholesome. Her interactions with Lutz are adorable! The way they cheered and supported the other during the interview and since waaaay back on the first ep. They've been very reliable with each other. The facial expressions have been awesome to see and situations are just so hilarious like Otto's response to seeing his wife, lol!

Binge watching these 6 episodes was time well spent. Out of curiosity between episodes I was following along and googled stuff like how paper is made with papyrus & the look of slate pencils. It's fun to follow her curiosity & learn a few new things along the way. All the learning and new experience are likely the reason each episode is so enjoyable to watch and feels "filling" for me.

I agree 100% with every single word here (without the googling or being able to binge, though thankfully I don't think this is one where consecutive viewing would improve it all that much).
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aggregate scoring is bad for the anime fandom
Nov 12, 2019 5:44 AM

Nov 2018
"It's the wife, isn'it it?" That look.
Lmao Otto got turned on.
Maine and Lutz sure make a good team.
Oh it ended on a dark note. Interesting.
And I disagree with the thinking that her sickness gets in the way of the enjoyment of the story, I think it only adds another side to it.
Also, I like how colorful and pleasant-looking the ED arts are.
OrangeCloudsNov 12, 2019 5:48 AM
Nov 12, 2019 6:54 AM

Dec 2018
So grey lifeless and boring,, And it was very common on the middle ages that rich people married poor guardsman,, Yes really ,, Anime you suck!! And why is not that boy in the Coalmine where he poor ass belongs!!
Nov 12, 2019 8:26 AM

Apr 2013
Yuri-Crusader said:
So grey lifeless and boring,, And it was very common on the middle ages that rich people married poor guardsman,, Yes really ,, Anime you suck!! And why is not that boy in the Coalmine where he poor ass belongs!!

Next time try to listen a bit to what is explained. If he was poor, how did he buy his citizenship for that town despite how costly it is, and just to marry her too? That citizenship was literally said to be the end goal and dream of every travelling merchant.
Nov 12, 2019 8:46 AM

Dec 2018
Zefyris said:
Yuri-Crusader said:

Next time try to listen a bit to what is explained. If he was poor, how did he buy his citizenship for that town despite how costly it is, and just to marry her too? That citizenship was literally said to be the end goal and dream of every travelling merchant.

Well rich people dont often works as city guards ,,That was a lousy job to have back then,, And there are some difference,, You can live on the street and beg for money and dont have food, or you can work as guard and eat every day but still being consider at the lower side of the social cast,,

And that female seen to come from a wealthy family and those dont married guards =p Its unrealistic.. And how he can afford the citizenship? How the fuck would i know that? The anime have contradicting itself many times. And their knowledge on how things work back at the dark ages are extremely low! Is it a problem for you that I dont like this anime?

Nov 14, 2019 1:00 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Otto had some... priorities. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But like, excuse me? You gonna drop that "if she has it then she'll die soon" on us?
I don't think she will-- perhaps she doesn't even actually have it, but ahhh!

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Dec 1, 2019 6:16 AM
May 2018
Best episode of the series so far, playing into the good elements,progression of the story and Ma-in's character being properly used.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 2, 2019 8:29 AM

Dec 2014
Lutz and myne make such a great couple...
Jan 23, 2020 11:49 PM

Nov 2011
It isn't okay to just ask Main to go home by herself right ? Otto should learn to control himself a little lol.
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Apr 16, 2020 8:53 PM

Jun 2011
Wow, that got dark all of a sudden. I hope she finds a miracle.
Numbuh 3, you've got to get off the couch, you cannot sit in that tree house, girl you like Rainbow Monkeys so grab your little shit and then swing!

Hand tracks be tracking me to different doorways. In a maze, and I don't know what to do. Guaranteed though, Ima find the emeralds.
Apr 22, 2020 8:10 PM

Jan 2019
Lutz will grow up to be a fine man- I'm so stupidly proud of him.

Honestly, I'm more attached to him than to Main.

Also,

Otto: "Hey frail girl who can't walk far without getting ill for days, please walk home carrying some nails so I can bang my wife."
May 28, 2020 6:19 AM

Nov 2014
Otto and wife totally banged after

Jul 11, 2020 1:18 PM

Jul 2015
We all know what happened when Otto saw his wife with smooth hair ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Pretty sure the disease won't be deadly at all for Main considering she has probably some main character plot armor protecting her.

Mar 11, 2021 3:13 AM

Aug 2018
Hm, this Benno seems to be more interested in Myne, it seems.. Well, I'm also hoping that Myne will find her place, not only Lutz.. And Lutz is getting attention to himself as well..
Oh, so Myne and Lutz become a team.. Well.. That's actually very good outcome, if not the best.. Both Lutz and Myne only will win even more if they support each other and have support of each other.. This outcome is actually great.. ;P I hope they'll manage to make paper, as they plan..
And Benno instantly sees genius in Myne.. This man is smart.. ;P
"You had some work, Myne, right?!" lol.. ;P That Otto probably fucked his wife after this, that's why he wanted Myne to leave in that moment.. ;P Well, I mean, it's pretty obvious, just a bit funny.. ;P
Aug 10, 2021 4:51 PM

Jul 2013
BTDarklings said:
The ending of that episode gave us a heckin cliffhanger.

Also lmfao Otto kicking Myne out to **** his wife.

many many hours of hoo-hah were had that day
Just an anime fan, doing what an anime fan does
Mar 7, 2022 11:11 AM

May 2020
How clever of Myne reading the room and leaving Otto and his wife alone( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). But what about that disease in the end?
Jun 1, 2022 10:52 AM

Apr 2009
Hmm I wonder if she can pull it off by next summer, there's lots of barriers to entry from prototyping to production alone: frigging iron nails, measuring standards, materials, and all that hoopla... if not, its gonna be hair sticks and shampoo in the end. LOL

Devouring huh? Sounds pretty grim and ominous.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jan 4, 2023 4:39 AM

Dec 2018
lol @ "Main don't you have something you need to do?!?"
guy was thirsty as hell
May 29, 2023 3:23 PM
Jan 2022
was a fun episode also DIOOOOO
Jul 15, 2023 7:18 AM

Jul 2016
Otto sure didn't waste any time in giving Myne those nails, and his wife a little something else.

That 0-100 ending tho.
Jul 16, 2023 2:42 PM

May 2022
They need some eucalyptus...
Oct 11, 2023 11:42 AM
Jan 2023
This show really is getting good now, not far away from being able to make paper. Myne and Lutz have been offered an apprenticeship too if they are able to make that paper.

Myne was smart there with the bargaining, not giving away the hair shampoo recipe means she will be able to use it again in the future to make money and future deals.

The merchant saying that Myne's illness could be the devouring... Interesting. I mean she did already die once, so maybe that's the death he was talking about? Cliffhanger much.
Feb 21, 5:05 AM

Mar 2019
No matter how many years pass and how many roles I see him play, I can never unhear Koyasu Takehito's voice as Dio's (from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure). It feels especially weird when he isn't playing an evil character.
OωO
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2019

67 by AnchientProphet2 »»
May 27, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2019

161 by AnchientProphet2 »»
May 27, 12:52 PM

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2019

92 by Dawizz »»
May 20, 6:04 PM

» Anime or manga

Hickykissy - Mar 26

6 by Phoenix35 »»
Mar 29, 3:25 PM

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2019

106 by Paczek-12 »»
Feb 20, 12:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.