Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 28, 2019 10:54 PM

Oct 2008
wow! so there are godly existence like Archangels...so there must be someone from Demon race to counteract them...something like Satan/Lucifer level demons? lolz
looks like they are showing more of the past and on how the Ten commandment were sealed...
5/5.

Oct 29, 2019 9:57 AM
Jul 2016
matias067 said:
wow! so there are godly existence like Archangels...so there must be someone from Demon race to counteract them...something like Satan/Lucifer level demons? lolz
looks like they are showing more of the past and on how the Ten commandment were sealed...
5/5.

There are counter parts... the 10 commandments
Oct 29, 2019 7:08 PM

Oct 2016
Now Ludo-idiot needs to die. Same goes for the other arch-idiots. It would only be fair if Meliodas, Gloxinia and Drole temporarily sided with the Ten Commandments until the arch-idiots are defeated. Damn angels. The same everywhere. Tempting you with fake light and love while they really see you as cattle. I'm glad who made this anime at least depicted something inspired from the real world.

Nov 3, 2019 6:41 AM

May 2015
Soooo...demons are good guys...yeah sure...
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Nov 3, 2019 8:07 AM
Jul 2016
FrozenRaider said:
Soooo...demons are good guys...yeah sure...

Well... good guys is a bit of a strong word. I'd prefer lesser assholes
Nov 4, 2019 3:16 AM

Apr 2016
This episode was a bit interesting, judging by the previous episode I was thinking this part would be boring but it seems good. However, it looks like it's just coming to an end.
Dec 3, 2019 9:37 PM
Mar 2019
New OP already? Both are great but I think I like this one better.

Some good development for the demon clan this epiosde (and hopefully more going forward). These aren't your typical baddies hellbent on destruction and world domination. They lost many comrades just like everyone else.

Animation really isn't as bad as everyone is making it out to be. Though addmitadely Deireiri looked kinda goofy when she started to rage.

Mar 23, 2020 8:45 PM

Feb 2013
I can see why the demons are so angry, what a horrible thing to do!
Apr 8, 2020 1:51 PM

May 2018
not bad. I'm starting to look forward to the next episode now :)
Aug 6, 2020 9:04 AM

Jan 2020
every character seems to be reincarnated or alive from 3000 years ago
Aug 15, 2020 8:56 PM

May 2020
I haven't seen season 3 since January 2019, so I kinda forgot what's happened so far, but seeing Meliodas remain relaxed after fighting an opponent brought me back. It is good to see that Meliodas has remained the same for over 3000 years.

I am still confused about Elizabeth. I'm assuming that they are only put in a dream simulation with people that they are familiar with.

Holy shit! Is that really mortal Ban???

Meliodas formed a similar team of diverse races 3000 years ago just like he has in the present time. It's interesting how history repeats itself. Unless this isn't just a retelling of events and is just some sort of fantasy simulation. Maybe by putting familiar faces will allow King and Diane to get a similar experience as Drole and Gloxinia did? Idk I'm writing this as I'm watching it so this might be answered at the end of the episode.

About 3/4th through, I paused and watched a recap of Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu. So Meliodas served as a royal guard for Elizabeth since she was a child and it is believed that Elizabeth is a reincarnated form of Liz, Meliodas's first love (really creative there with the names).

So I don't think that this is REALLY Elizabeth, maybe it's actually Liz, but in King and Diane's perspective, she is in the form of Elizabeth.

It's still pretty cool to see Elizabeth kicking ass and taking names!

It looks more like the 7 Deadly Sins are actually the bad guys maybe?

What if it's all a lie? It's not impossible.

5/5 I enjoyed this episode!
sk8headAug 15, 2020 9:27 PM
Oct 8, 2020 12:30 PM
Jul 2017
Much better episode. Next one looks to be a big battle. Those demons were stepping on humans a few hours ago and now we're supposed to....sympathize with all those demons dieing?

That archangel is a douche for sure.
Dec 27, 2020 8:57 PM

May 2015
What the fuck is going on?
So it looks like the whole season will be a flashback of what happened in that war
Jan 7, 2021 6:54 PM
Jan 2021
Nice.... Not a big fan of animation but.
May 26, 2021 11:38 PM
Oct 2019
i don't understand what the problem is. they're at war with the demon race. they kill demons ALL THE TIME. except dumbass elizabeth thinks killing demons is bad...so stupid

also stupid that the demons just wanted to take back their brethren. and had they been handed over the demons would've simply left the area without a battle? what, huh, no

the only good thing about this episode was seeing the goddess race (apparently there are male goddesses?) and learning that what's her face is the one fairy king's sister
Nov 28, 2021 5:43 AM

Apr 2013
Hmm so I guess angels are quite the assholes in this. Still a bit of a boring episode, not that much stuff happened.
Aug 15, 2023 1:53 PM
Apr 2023
Very good! Kind of sucked that a Commandement (someone who is really really powerful) got killed so easily, but the rest was very cool. Seeing the camp, seeing Meliodas at full power, Elizabeth, the annoying Archangels and all the Commandments we know in action, and of the course the enormous brutal Ark was really cool to see. Very cool episode. And seeing new story stuff like Gerheade being Gloxinias sister is really fun to watch.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2020

90 by masons_anime78 »»
May 21, 11:11 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2019

190 by aristotle002 »»
Apr 14, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2019

88 by Sodo2050 »»
Mar 13, 11:54 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2020

34 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 27, 11:39 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2020

25 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 27, 11:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.