Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 6, 2019 3:20 PM

Jul 2016
Good episode. Inosuke and Zenitsu combi is hilarious. Overall good episode and some character interactions.

Jul 6, 2019 3:20 PM

Nov 2014
Inosuke is too cute lol
best...girl?

Bibimbapski said:
I'm guessing many girls will empathize and love Inosuke for being handsome or being a pretty boy but honestly, he's not even the coolest or most good-looking dude in the show. There are many demon slayers and demons they have yet to introduce who surpass him in the looks department and of course, technique and strength. I still love the bastard though despite him being fucking annoying most of the time.

You know most girls don't just like a guy who's handsome/cute? Their personality matters too, especially in anime. And when you compare Inosuke and Tomioka Giyuu most girls would prob like Giyuu more. Just some food for thoughts.
ttcchenJul 6, 2019 8:28 PM
Jul 6, 2019 3:21 PM
Jul 2017
Inosuke is hilarious
Jul 6, 2019 3:38 PM

Oct 2017
All the appeal of this is quickly sinking away with each new episode, pff.

What's left... LiSA, Nezuko, and a few cool moves...
Jul 6, 2019 3:39 PM
Aug 2017
-Stray said:
Why the fck does the boar dude look like a damn woman? trap of the series?
Loved the boar V Tanjiro bit a lot, Tanjiro OP af, dude broke boars ribs and knocked him the hell out.
Love how Tanjiro acts around them, the boi is too random. Comedy kicks in well.
Zenitsu is too noisy for my taste, one can only hope he sleeps 24/7.
Also Nezuko finally popped out, her changing from loli to teen form was adorable.
Anyways glad he finally got his well deserved rest, he was really pushed to his limits.

He is not a trap, he is a bishounen. And he is one of the manliest men in the series.
Jul 6, 2019 3:40 PM
Aug 2017
@justtvalerie
@SaltyReinn
@LukaPochi

Then just drop this because the comedy will increase in the future. This is a breather from all the fighting.

And comedy is subjective, there will be people like it, people don't. And obviously, there are a lot of people like it since this series has been on the top rank of Shounen Jump poll for a long time. Maybe Japanese sense of comedy doesn't suit you.
Himawari9Jul 6, 2019 3:45 PM
Jul 6, 2019 3:51 PM

Aug 2018
That was quite the "Tanjiro's bizarre adventures" between the boar head guy who has a fight wish and loves striking his head against trees, the easily scared boy who suddenly changes into a real slayer after seeing Nezuko, the talking crow etc

Funny overall, but it might not please everyone since the show lost - at least for this episode - its dark & serious atmosphere.

The post-credits scene was very funny as well, especially with Nezuko swapping her bamboo for a baguette haha
Jul 6, 2019 3:52 PM

Jan 2017
Nobody:
Every single anime mc ever:

Headbutts. Geez.

Great episode, haven't had an episode I've not enjoyed... they really want everyone to forget their tax evasion scandal
Jul 6, 2019 3:55 PM

May 2014
I wasn't expecting boar mask guy to be a pretty boy....I like him more now.
Jul 6, 2019 4:03 PM

Jul 2012
Main cast is finally together, Inosuke trying to get Tanijirou mad was funny.

I was expecting Inosuke face to be a little different though.
Digimon is the best Isekai
Jul 6, 2019 4:12 PM

Mar 2014
Farabeuf said:
SIGH.

This used to be a show I enjoyed so much. And then Dumb and Dumber showed up. I cannot stand the annoying over the top for no good reason voices and repetitive ridiculous actions of those 2 morons. I'm sure it's all very good in the manga, but at least there we don't have to listen to them.

I dearly wish it was just an arc I'd have to put with, but it seems those imbeciles are here to stay.

Exacly my thoughts. This show is getting more and more annoying. I loved first episodes which had a serious, dark atmosphere but now it completly evaporated. There were two extremly irritating characters added as if one wasn't enough to completly ruin this series.

What a waste, so much potential ruined. Instead of epic adventure we have less then medicore comedy show.
Jul 6, 2019 4:25 PM
Mar 2017
Well, the appearance of Inosuke was something unexpected, I imagined someone full of scars and masculine and rude features, but his face is very feminine and ridiculous to see, personally this was hilarious, now I understand his horrible personality, I must rescue that his fighting style is interesting, erratic and difficult to follow and his flexibility was so creepy that gave me chills.
How satisfying it was to see the blow that Tanjirou gave to Inosuke and after breaking some ribs he sent him straight to the ground, but then that hard headbutt that he gave to Inosuke to knock him out was magnificent, to hear Zenitsu describe the sounds of the broken bones made me laugh too much.

On the other hand, Nezuko returned in all her glory, I think it was the most adorable thing when she came out of her box and returned to her original form, but what made me burst with laughter was the ridiculous Zenitsu and the stupid and exaggerated reaction that he has, I want to see what he will say when Tanjirou tells him that Nezuko is his younger sister.

The episode was quite pleasant, a breath after so many battles, also gave us indications of the upcoming events that are coming, although this is just my guess.
The humor took this episode, despite being very simple situations, I laughed a lot, Inosuke is too childish in his attempts to provoke Tanjirou and seeing the three guys ended up with their broken ribs was very funny, the same with the conversation they had while they were lying on their futons.

Apparently in the next episode a new mission will come for these three guys, if Giyu appeared at the end of the episode that means he will appear in the next episode?
Jul 6, 2019 4:28 PM
Jun 2016
The comedy is so forced and weak. It's not the first time the anime presents a really tense situation and forgets it immediately for the sake of "comedy" that is basically just characters shouting and being annoying. I really hope we stop seeing the boar mask and the coward Naruto soon.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2019 5:17 PM

Dec 2013
I love this show so much, the reaction faces are priceless, love how at the inn they were all thinking what the hell is wrong with the other weirdo, to then being the weirdo, again and again.
Jul 6, 2019 5:20 PM

Mar 2010
The kids' reactions were the best.

"Just stop thinking."

Also everyone turned less annoying when they were in beds.

Still too much yelling
LylaazJul 6, 2019 5:34 PM
Jul 6, 2019 5:25 PM

Jul 2015
Yoshitsugu Matsuoka makes phenomenal performance as usual. I literally cannot imagine anyone else voicing Inosuke.

Jul 6, 2019 6:08 PM
Sep 2018
I really liked this show and now i'm thinking about dropping it.

Boring episode.
Jul 6, 2019 6:10 PM

Jun 2013
LOL people are complaining about them screaming at each other, not realizing that their "annoying banter" is canon and is part of the manga. Yes, it's not everyone's cup of tea but these zany antics are part of the manga. There will be more of it in the future.

I loved the episode. One of the many reasons I love Zenitsu is hot he distorts his face when he's losing his shit.

I'm guessing many girls will empathize and love Inosuke for being handsome or being a pretty boy but honestly, he's not even the coolest or most good-looking dude in the show. There are many demon slayers and demons they have yet to introduce who surpass him in the looks department and of course, technique and strength. I still love the bastard though despite him being fucking annoying most of the time.

I'm glad they finally showed Nezuko meeting Zenitsu and Inosuke for the first time.
臭い-
Jul 6, 2019 6:11 PM
Dec 2015
The show had a very good start the first 6-7 episodes, being loyal to the dark tense atmosphere. Most recent chapters is a bunch of unfunny characters randomly yelling for the sake of the cheap comedy.
Jul 6, 2019 6:28 PM

Oct 2012
Inosuke is just so much fun
Jul 6, 2019 6:37 PM
Nov 2017
I like how everybody is hating on this because it’s funny that this show was gonna get axed and the moment zenitsu appeared in the manga it literally saved the show and that’s when it started getting popular . It sounds like most of ya only watch this for Nezuko so how about just stop watching the show if you just wanna watch a cute little girl
Jul 6, 2019 6:48 PM

Apr 2018
People Complaining about the comedy. Lol I think this type of shounen didnt suit you guys. I always thinking that there is two type of shounen anime: the one that have a lot of comedy in it, and KnY is one of them. and the one that so fucked up it's should be called seinen rather than shounen (Like Fire punch and ChainsawMan)
Jul 6, 2019 6:57 PM
Jun 2013
Andrzej2 said:

Exacly my thoughts. This show is getting more and more annoying. I loved first episodes which had a serious, dark atmosphere but now it completly evaporated. There were two extremly irritating characters added as if one wasn't enough to completly ruin this series.

What a waste, so much potential ruined. Instead of epic adventure we have less then medicore comedy show.

It's so hilarious reading comments like this everytime in this forum when you read the manga and know everything that will happen, it's like reading a bunch of 15 years edgy teenagers whining because there's some comedy in their dark and edgy shounen "muh serious and dark shounen is ruined waaah" lmaooo
Jul 6, 2019 7:03 PM

Dec 2016
Shinuki_n_Reborn said:
Andrzej2 said:

It's so hilarious reading comments like this everytime in this forum when you read the manga and know everything that will happen, it's like reading a bunch of 15 years edgy teenagers whining because there's some comedy in their dark and edgy shounen "muh serious and dark shounen is ruined waaah" lmaooo

People don't understand the contrast of mood. The lighter stuff help highlight the darker one. It misconception that for it to be good it have to be mature, serious, gritty, no smiles are allow. Example: the DC cinematic universe.
Jul 6, 2019 7:20 PM

Feb 2015
I remember saying this in the manga, but man, he's ugly. And fucking annoying. This guy voicing him doesn't make it any better since he usually voices mediocre characters and appear way too often in general.

Zenitsu isn't much better, he's just on the opposite end of the spectrum. They cannot grow up fast enough. I can't believe I forgot about how bad they were. At least it gets much better.
Jul 6, 2019 7:34 PM

Mar 2014
welp. zenitsu and inosuke just ruined this anime for me. theyre too obnoxiously loud and over the top ffs. they tried to be funny but theyre ruining it with their over acting. cant the mc just leave those two? the anime was so much better when he's travelling alone with nezuko and the atmosphere was more serious
why am i so well drawn into time travel stories?
do i really have that many regrets?
Jul 6, 2019 7:43 PM
Jan 2019
Hahaha, what a fun episode 😂.
Tanjiro broke four ribs to Inosuke and left him convulsing with a headbutt. I thought that behind that mask of Boar was someone with a very masculine face or with scars, but no ... it is another of those characters with a woman's face. It's the man with the face of a girl xD. I must admit that Inozuke is good at fighting, besides, his evil laugh gives a lot of laughter. LOL. And despite not having a family, it is not assumed in misfortune. He only cares about finding strong rivals 😅.
Interesting story of the demon hunters and the family of the coat of arms of the wisteria.
Zenitsu's reaction to seeing Nezuko was very funny 😂.
This trio of demon slayers will get a lot of laughs 😁.

PS: What's up with the advance ?, LOL. Poor Zenitsu xD.
Jul 6, 2019 7:47 PM

Jul 2009
This was adorable! Tanjirou is such an oniichan!

and lawl Zenitsu is really stuck on Shoichi. I'll miss those kids they mad cute.
Jul 6, 2019 8:01 PM

Dec 2016
Pretty fun and lighthearted episode which was well needed following that hellish arc lol
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jul 6, 2019 8:09 PM

Oct 2015
Worst episode so far, damn I was annoyed and eye twitching by how mediocre this episode was. Please refrain from comedy, it ain't your thing!
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jul 6, 2019 8:14 PM

Mar 2008
This episode was 20 minutes of screaming and not much else. Are we gonna be stuck at this inn for another episode? Well probably half the next episode before the characters get back on the road again.
My Channel Anime Reviews, Unboxings and More
Drak Shadow For LetsPlays and Movie Vlogs
Jul 6, 2019 9:13 PM

Dec 2014
so glad that op did not change.... I am really liking the show overall
Jul 6, 2019 9:31 PM

Oct 2017
Wow that was fast. Inosuke turned out to be a gd guy after all and lol even with broken ribs all three of em were such bad ass. Also i freaking knew zenitsu would react like that after seeing Nezuko coming out of the box.
Jul 6, 2019 9:33 PM

Jan 2018
LOOK, INOSUKE’S GETTING RECOGNITION! THAT’S MAH. BOIIII
Jul 6, 2019 9:53 PM

Sep 2016
Finally a break for Tanjiro :)
Jul 6, 2019 11:23 PM
Jul 2018
Inosuke just became my favorite character. He reminds me of katsura cause he a dumbass and Mugen because of his fighting style. Fuck around and he might even on my top character list, I don't fuck around with waifu and shit but Nezuko needs some more appearance.
Jul 6, 2019 11:34 PM

May 2017
That was funny as hell, the comedy was really good. I love the trio that has been formed within an episode or so.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2019 11:44 PM

Jul 2016
Oh dear Lord, that hand-to-hand fight was almost orgasmic. And the comedy during this episode was actually excellent, I don't know what happened but I couldn't stop laughing xD Tanjirou, Zenitsu and Inosuke sure have a great dynamic when it comes to comic relief.

Overall, it was a very calm episode, almost considered to a filler level but it was of the ones I enjoyed the most without a doubt.

P.S. 1: Ohhhh mini Nezuko is so fuc*ing cute >.<

P.S. 2: The after-credits sequence was pure gold, by the way xD
SouthRzVaJul 6, 2019 11:54 PM
Jul 6, 2019 11:45 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Andrzej2 said:
Farabeuf said:
SIGH.

This used to be a show I enjoyed so much. And then Dumb and Dumber showed up. I cannot stand the annoying over the top for no good reason voices and repetitive ridiculous actions of those 2 morons. I'm sure it's all very good in the manga, but at least there we don't have to listen to them.

I dearly wish it was just an arc I'd have to put with, but it seems those imbeciles are here to stay.

I'm glad to see there's some others here that agree with me. After reading all the positive comments on the so called comedic aspects of the show, I was starting to have one of my "maybe I'm starting to get too old for this shit?" moments.
What many don't seem to understand, is that what works in the manga, doesn't necessarily work as well in an anime. The voices and acting matter and fill huge role in our perceptions of the work.

"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 7, 2019 12:08 AM

Dec 2016
Minus the screaming, it was a pretty decent episode.
Also Inosuke without his mask is oddly.... cute? No homo
Jul 7, 2019 12:42 AM

May 2015
Farabeuf said:
Andrzej2 said:

I'm glad to see there's some others here that agree with me. After reading all the positive comments on the so called comedic aspects of the show, I was starting to have one of my "maybe I'm starting to get too old for this shit?" moments.
What many don't seem to understand, is that what works in the manga, doesn't necessarily work as well in an anime. The voices and acting matter and fill huge role in our perceptions of the work.

zenitsu and inosuke are two of the best characters of the manga,they have the best character development and tanjiro is one of the best shonen mc ever, the chemistry between them is just great,they are all flawed characters now,this is just a comedy chapter between arcs,later return to be bloodshed and people turned into little squares and triangles by demons,people will die,after a big battle the wounded ones go even in coma,victory is always achieved with some sacrifice of a character because the demons are strong af and they have to gank agains them,every demons have characterization and flashback,a series that is only dark without a bit of comedy is just boring,kimetsu no yaiba begins now ,this was just all introduction,personally this is in my top 5 shonen ever,even better than gintama,hxh and fma,better than gintama only because sorachi comedy is shit,repetitive crap dicks jokes everywhere especially in the final arc that was dragged af and was boring af too,kimetsu comedy is much better.
nanashi796Jul 7, 2019 12:47 AM
Jul 7, 2019 1:55 AM
Jun 2019
For those who can't tolerate the comedy part of the show, you have three choices:

- Wait untill the show finish and watch it all in a row, so you can skip the part you hate and still have much content remain to watch. I know it upset when you wait one week and you hate all of 20 minutes and got nothing.

- Reading manga instead, because you can skip the comedy part or mute Zenitsu and Inosuke as much as you want.

- Just drop this series, please, I assure that it'll stay like this, serious tone contrast with comedic tone.

No matter how much you complain it, curse it, sent threatening letter to ufotable, it'll be the same.

I feel sorry for you guys that pick wrong series and think that it's about edgy guy with revenge story but it turn out to be a kind-hearted idiot guy along with his pet imouto and two idiot friends.
Jul 7, 2019 1:57 AM

May 2015
Tanjiro used xray move on boar guy.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jul 7, 2019 2:28 AM

Feb 2015
Way too much shouting in this episode, it's not funny either. Please tone down the Shounen bollocks
Jul 7, 2019 2:54 AM

Apr 2019
I liked the humor in this episode which was mainly caused by the personalities of the characters.I’m glad we got one episode without demon slaying I can’t wait for the next one.
Jul 7, 2019 3:04 AM

Jun 2013
ttcchen said:
Inosuke is too cute lol
best...girl?

Bibimbapski said:

You know most girls don't just like a guy who's handsome/cute? Their personality matters too, especially in anime. And when you compare Inosuke and Tomioka Giyuu most girls would prob like Giyuu more. Just some food for thoughts.

I'm not wrong though, lots of people like other people whether in fiction or real life, simple due to the fact that they're attractive. You didn't say anything that i already didn't know. There are a lot of characters that surpass even Giyuu that have yet to be introduced.
臭い-
Jul 7, 2019 4:12 AM

Nov 2013
like Zenitsu said ...give me back the time i wasted writing on the forum last episode about him being a good guy ... holy shit if i ever make a most hated character list, he might as well take the number 1 position ... not even Nino (who was super bad at start and now i kinda like her) ever annoyed me 1/10 as much as this guy ...

i mean, even the boar guy is better, at least he is like that because he was raised in the wild or whatever... i bet Zenitsu doesn't even have that kind of excuse
not to mention, at least the boar guy makes me laugh multiple times per episode, while zenitsu just... no.

other than that, the episode was good, the fight was fun to watch,. the boar headbutting the trees was fun too, and ofc, seeing Nezuko was the best part of the last 3 episodes
winddevil1Jul 7, 2019 4:15 AM
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jul 7, 2019 4:12 AM

Apr 2014
Zenitsu - Kimetsu no Yaiba's version of Brock (Takeshi). XD
Jul 7, 2019 5:04 AM
Sep 2017
I can't stand Zenitsu. His exaggerated reactions are obnoxious. I really don't have a problem with him being weak and cowardly, but he could be less loud about it. The story could definitely do without him.

The boar dude seems OK. I don't think he's dumb, he simply lacks social skills.

Both of these characters will get better as the show progresses. Still, I think it was a bad move to introduce them at the same time. It doesn't feel like a natural thing to do, considering how different their personalities are.
randomnumberJul 7, 2019 5:09 AM
Jul 7, 2019 5:24 AM
Jul 2014
I wasn't into this anime much, but I loved this episode. It was hilarious XD
And while episode 11 annoyed me, and I skipped parts of it, somehow here I didn't mind the screaming, and the comedy played out well for me. But I couldn't watch this for 26 episodes, so next give me episodes like 7 and 8, those were the bests.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Bad animation? ( 1 2 )

Leon888 - May 11

61 by Kyubey89 »»
Yesterday, 2:40 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2019

200 by satyrelfheim »»
Jun 8, 1:48 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2019

198 by satyrelfheim »»
Jun 8, 1:20 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 11, 2019

235 by Restault »»
Jun 6, 9:09 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2019

274 by Restault »»
Jun 6, 6:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.