Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 27, 2018 12:14 AM
Oct 2007
Rinji- said:
Best action scenes out of all shounens. 10/10

The best action scenes recently actually goes to Boku no Hero Academia (especially s2 and s3) and I see that you do not have that in your list. I suggest watching that anime.

Darn.. What an episode this week. Didn't someone at the beginning of the season mentioned that the viewers would be disappointed at how 10C is going to be a walk in the park?

I wished they would have ended the 10C arc this season but looks like that isn't the case.. Hopefully we get a new season soon right after this ended.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2018 12:57 AM

Jul 2014
Okay, I was wrong on two counts: firstly, I overestimated how much damage Escanor had done, given that the only actual kill he has had is Galand, as Malascula is somehow still alive and Dorne and Gloxinia never even fell to his attack. Also, even though it was the logical course of action for the Commandments to take, I did not actually expect them all to appear and take on Meliodas, and what a surprise it was to see the seemingly unstoppable hero get utterly curbstomped by foes that are somehow even stronger than he himself is. As awesome as that all was though, some of the tension is definitely lost as it's clear Meliodas will get through this somehow, it's just now a matter of how and when that occurs.

Fantastic episode regardless, though.
May 27, 2018 1:09 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Fantastic episode with incredible battle animation! Meliodas had the advantage during his fight against Gloxinia and Drole but when all the remaining 10 Commandments arrived to take on Meliodas together, things got really nasty! And Meliodas' remaining glimmer of hope, Revenge Counter, was easily blocked by Estarossa. Meliodas is doomed!
May 27, 2018 1:47 AM

Feb 2018
StalkerTsundere said:

Question

If your remember meliodas' plan, he planned to separate all commandments because he admitted himself, he couldn't defeat all of ten commandments by himself
And remember, when Meliodas decided to enter the festival, he didn't meet Escanor yet, he met Escanor at the festival.

I think in this episode, he was originally planning to face just gloxinia and dolor, but not planning to face all of them at once. Even Gowther said, Meliodas' bloodlust was too strong so another commandments at another place felt it and came to support Gloxinia and Dolor.

About last question
May 27, 2018 1:51 AM

Feb 2018
windeen-windy said:
Can anyone name fansubbers?
The ones I'm getting it from are apparently really bad (watching on streaming sites because I don't have time to DL & would rather buy when I can. But, the sub's are getting worse and worse:(Jericho shouting: "- You are, you are sure one old man surprise!" As she runs to check on Escanor) and, it got worse from there.
I'm going to DL it if I have to. I know what they said, because I read that part of the manga about 2.5 weeks ago.
But it SERIOUSLY screws with the flow of the episode if I have to decipher their crappy English and grammar (I'm dyslexic, and I'm not even that bad! I might have been that bad when I was 5) I stopped it around the time Meliodas was telling the bad guys in broken English that he'd been waiting for the chance to go after them (not long after Jericho called Escanor "one old man surprise").
The other English subbing company on the list only has #18 up. Do I need to wait for them? Or is there anyone else?

A good one for was Watch7deadlysins/Tenshi subs, but they are always really late, almost more than 15 hours after japanese airing. so some of another fanssub try to make it faster, but yes, that substitle confused me a lot and not like when i watch watch7deadly subtitle
May 27, 2018 3:07 AM
Jun 2017
This episode is painful to watch, meliodas vs 10 commandments is a mismatch, and in here amidst having a strong power, a collection of 10 commandments made him lose that battle badly...

Ohh what would be the next episode would like... hahaha
May 27, 2018 3:10 AM

May 2017
ade-pewe said:
StalkerTsundere said:

Question

If your remember meliodas' plan, he planned to separate all commandments because he admitted himself, he couldn't defeat all of ten commandments by himself
And remember, when Meliodas decided to enter the festival, he didn't meet Escanor yet, he met Escanor at the festival.

I think in this episode, he was originally planning to face just gloxinia and dolor, but not planning to face all of them at once. Even Gowther said, Meliodas' bloodlust was too strong so another commandments at another place felt it and came to support Gloxinia and Dolor.

About last question

Eeeeh
May 27, 2018 3:18 AM
Dec 2017
Best episode so far. The ending was so painful
May 27, 2018 5:16 AM

May 2016
joe_g7 said:
swordmasterman said:
I only watch the anime, but they hinted Gowther as one of the Ten Commandments in the last episodes. Maybe he'll be able to do something, or at least buy some time until the dawn so that Escarnor can transform.
It wasn't really a hint, more like a straight-out reveal. But yeah, then they'd have to somehow awaken his demon side or whatever, and I personally don't see it happening yet.

I wonder where Merlin is right now. Wasn't she supposed to be in that Maze too?
May 27, 2018 5:31 AM
Feb 2016
swordmasterman said:
joe_g7 said:
It wasn't really a hint, more like a straight-out reveal. But yeah, then they'd have to somehow awaken his demon side or whatever, and I personally don't see it happening yet.

I wonder where Merlin is right now. Wasn't she supposed to be in that Maze too?
IIRC she've done some research xD

May 27, 2018 6:18 AM

May 2012
windeen-windy said:

The only good fansub is Chyuu

But you have to wait for few more days until they release episode 19. They are slower than other subs
May 27, 2018 6:22 AM

Jul 2017
GET UP MELIODAS, NOOOOO!
(also, it went from his clapping their cheeks to him getting his cheeks clapped real fast)
Gintama > One Piece = Naruto > Bleach > DBZ

Nyanko Big is my spirit animal.
May 27, 2018 7:01 AM
Nov 2017
Oh man that episode.

So much action! Meliodas showing his strength so much so that the other commandments have to show up!

Things are really starting to get heated up. Also the VA was sooo good. The edge to Meliodas' voice was absolutely perfect for the situation at hand!
May 27, 2018 7:17 AM

Jan 2016
This was straight up amazing, I'm a sucker for these types of episodes. This season has been superb
May 27, 2018 7:17 AM

May 2017
Sheeeesh! My favourite episode so far! I got really impressed with the animation! Really liked the scen with Estarossa and Meliodas!
I have a anime blog and I make some anime reviews there
Please, click here and check it =D
May 27, 2018 7:33 AM

Mar 2009
thepath said:
windeen-windy said:

The only good fansub is Chyuu

But you have to wait for few more days until they release episode 19. They are slower than other subs

Thank you. That's what I was thinking.
May 27, 2018 8:13 AM

Jul 2016
The action this episode was made even more intense by the use of sublime animation - really looking forward to watching more!
May 27, 2018 8:37 AM

Dec 2013
Top notch battle scenes from the whole episode, especially Meliodas's flight to get the punch! Damn. Cannot wait for the next episode!
May 27, 2018 9:08 AM

Nov 2016
Dat Meliodas vs 10 Commandants greatness.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 27, 2018 11:25 AM

Oct 2017
Good episode. Good to see that A1 Pictures ACTUALLY put effort into this episode.

Meliodas is in big trouble. I’m glad to see that the 10C actually backed up Drole and Gloxinia.

Estarossa is my favorite commandment so seeing him in action at last is good to me.
May 27, 2018 1:15 PM

Apr 2015
Meliodas vs 10 Commandments, I am quite surprised with the animation for this fight. Him taking just 2 at the start on his own. The rest joins as well and Meliodas is in major trouble.

Estarossa blocking that revenge counter like it was nothing.

Can't wait for next week!
May 27, 2018 3:06 PM

Nov 2013
scene quality Meliodas vs Derrierie so fcking shit
May 27, 2018 4:29 PM

Jan 2008
Now that was an episode. Some quality dips here and there but an entire episodes of nearly non stop action. Good stuff.
May 28, 2018 12:06 AM

Aug 2017
The fight is insane. Amazing episode.
Now who will rescue meliodas,himself or I'm guessing escanor will come as the day time has already started.
May 28, 2018 2:36 AM

Jul 2013
I don't say this because it's become a meme and therefore might make light of the situation but this definitely is one of top 10 best anime fights. No doubt no doubt no doubt.
Aug 8, 2018 6:28 AM

May 2015
Good guy Escanor. Aiming at bad guys. :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 9, 2018 8:50 PM

May 2012
That ending really looked bad :| no one could help Meliodas in that position but still to see him defeated like that so close to the end of this series really makes me hope something big might change!

Really hope he'll get out there fine but with everything like that it really doesn't look good. Let's see what's next though!
Aug 14, 2018 1:03 AM

Dec 2014
ok things are already not looking good…Meliodas already on the brick of the wall.
Oct 27, 2018 7:10 PM
Jul 2018
*waltzes over to SakugaBooru*

This episode was really good but also really bad and omg do I even wanna watch the next one, my heart

was made for angst. BRING IT ON A1
Nov 30, 2018 9:40 AM

Mar 2016
What kind of betrayal did Gloxinia suffer, and how badly is Dole's pride broken for them to decide to join the demons clan?

This is the kind of episode that excites me! Meliodas being badass and fighting freely without having to worry about his friends. Alone, he's able to easily defeat both Drole and Gloxinia, but since Gloxinia has that drop of life ability, it's not too easy. Especially now when 9 of the 10 commandments are here.

Holy shit, Estarossa! Maliodas revenge counter is stopped just like that even though it has absorbed an absurd amount of powerful attacks!
Meliodas is about to get some REAL attacks. Estarossa may be the strongest amongst the commandments right now.
Jan 1, 2019 2:06 AM

May 2016
Bound by the chains of the Demon King's mark and the never-ending burden of betrayal and humiliation, it looks like Gloxinia and Dhole aren't going to be able to defect to the side they once fought for anytime soon even if the very small chance of them wanting to shows up. They're having such a hard time fighting against Meliodas that even with infinite full-heals, they both ended up struggling more than ever. Everyone else managed to teleport to safety except for the newly introduced characters with the exception of the sorcerer who did the rescuing just in time to narrowly avoid the arrival of every single one of the surviving Ten Commandments.

Even after everything they've done, they only managed to truly defeat Galand and Melodias ended up squaring off against 9 of them at once, with nearly all of them except for snake jerky Melascula did their part in giving Melodias a horrific beating fit for a million deaths. It was horrifying to see him receive so much punishment from all of those absurdly powerful monsters while all his comrades watched helplessly. It's like someone who's playing an anime fighting game playing all the ultimate moves of the whole game's roster on a single character for convenience. He would've demolished them all with that Revenge Counter but Estarossa just stepped him and stopped him like how a big brother would and that's exactly the case. The worst case scenario imaginable...

Mar 17, 2019 11:37 PM

Nov 2013
Meliodas vs. the Commandments was every bit awesome I was hoping it to be. I haven't been this pumped during a fight since Saitama vs. Boros.

Melascula without her skin was creepy.

Estarossa blocking that revenge counter tho; holy shit. Here I thought Zeldris was the most broken of the bunch.

Damn, Meliodas got fucked up. Not even his demon powers or full counter can save him now.

God-tier episode; easily the best episode in the series.

10/10

Jul 9, 2019 2:56 AM

Mar 2015
Nine against one, hardly what I'd call fair..
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 15, 2019 2:53 AM

Dec 2012
Meliodas.
Meliodas vs Drole.
Gilfrost teleported them.
Oh shit! The rest of the TC are here.
OMG! Melascula!!! What happened to your perfect body?
Dat face to face.
Meliodas arm.
Derieri oppai.
Combo star.
Derieri oppai.
Gilthunder grabbing Gilfrost.
Meliodas took dat Milky way facial.
Meliodas arm is gone.
Revenge Counter!!!
It was stopped.
He's caving in his chest.
Dat ending.

Oh Melascula.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 23, 2020 12:21 PM

Apr 2013
That was some nice action sequence, A-1 is going all out. Music was also quite epic. Meliodas is in quite the situation now, maybe Merlin can somehow get him out of there? Not sure if she can in her current condition though...
Apr 8, 2020 7:46 AM

May 2018
Jotaro golem and Fairy King wannabe were almost killed. Almost.
May 5, 2020 7:42 PM

Feb 2018
Great episode , Meliodas in trouble... Nice ED song btw
Mar 3, 2021 12:24 PM

Nov 2019
It felt a little bit rushed, but five episodes are left to the end of the season, so I guess we have to wrap up things. So anyway, hard times for Meliodas, huh?
Apr 14, 2022 10:19 AM

May 2021
Whaaaaaaaaaat!!! This episode was so intense.
Meliodas dono!!! is freaking powerful. Best episode so far.
Jan 5, 2023 12:07 PM

Mar 2010
That was some intense strategy. But to think his counter was abruptly just stopped.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 7, 2023 5:31 AM
Apr 2023
The episode I was most looking forward to this season, possibly even the show. And it delivered. Meliodas going all out against Drole and Gloxinia and actually winning was so amazing to see. To then have the other Commandments show up and also going almost all out against Meliodas and defeat him. So good. Just amazing.
Oct 31, 2023 7:24 AM
Nov 2022
It is just perfect.
Jan 2, 10:16 AM
Jul 2021
wow this episode was really cool. If someone not help on Meliodas, he would be baked. pls help him guys :))
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

24 by modboy »»
May 26, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2018

61 by Foressss »»
Mar 23, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2018

69 by Butterball2305 »»
Mar 16, 11:21 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2018

65 by hidingfrom_BIBI »»
Feb 29, 9:28 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 24 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

46 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 6, 2:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.