Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Real Girl
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 6, 6:04 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I want justice for my boy Tsutsui, he did nothing wrong this time lol, his only crime is not being able to read the mind of his girlfriend even though they haven’t been together that long really, so not really a crime. Despite this tho I am enjoying this tasty drama, I guess this camping trip brought out the emotions from everyone, I don’t think Ayado was necessarily wrong for telling Igarashi that she likes Tsutsui, but bad timing for sure lol.

Drama aside tho I did enjoy the camping fun, they even threw some fishing in there which always improves any anime, Ayado having a fishing dad which by default made her decent at fishing just makes her even better, if it wasn’t for Igarashi I’d say put a ring on her but perhaps that’s Itou’s job, although I’m not sure if it will go that way with them or not. And lastly I liked the different hairstyles this episode, in the first half Igarashi had a cute braided style, and Ishino should just keep her hair down as I like it better that way lol.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

32 by TheColonel76 »»
May 14, 8:16 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 9 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

14 by TheColonel76 »»
May 8, 7:25 PM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2018

56 by TheColonel76 »»
May 1, 8:32 PM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2018

248 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 29, 7:10 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 11 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

19 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 21, 5:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.