Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Real Girl
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 27, 2019 8:12 PM

Jan 2011
I'm not expecting things to go very far with Tsutsui and Ayado, but he clearly needs to make some changes in how he interacts with Igarashi (and deal with raging hormones and lust). Ishino is turning out to be pretty helpful as well, despite her lousy taste in men.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Apr 4, 2019 11:51 PM

Aug 2017
This show sucks. Male MC x Ayado is the obvious best solution here. Two socially inept dweebs hitting it off very well. How many times will he run out when the hot babe is offering herself?

I hate every episode now but I almost never drop shows. I'll keep watching in high speeds.
Jun 8, 2019 1:27 AM

Sep 2012
touble standards much exectim him to trust her when she diesn't

and hes being 2nice no wobder that garden girl is falling for him
Jun 9, 2020 1:36 PM

Nov 2017
Why are all characters so annoying..

plz @ me
Feb 24, 2022 11:10 AM

Jul 2019
There's a lot with this episode.

Firstly Ito backstory because we needed to know more about him. Tbf, I liked that it even existed and at least it gave him more character and depth than literally forgetting about him.

Then we had relationship getting to know each other better. Iroha and Tsutsun have their ups and downs but at least it isn't too dramatic. They get over it fast enough. But now we have more drama so gonna see how that turns out. This anime kinda reminds me of another anime I watched a while back, can't remember what it was but there was constant trying to get between the main pair from outside interference. Maybe it was Tsuki ga Kirei but I honestly forgot.
May 4, 2022 9:27 AM

Jul 2012
This anime could be the most accurate and realistic anime on "how to express otaku's relationship" (especially with their GF) 😮
I am surprissed..

May 1, 8:32 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Half way through the first season now, I’m really liking this more as it goes, not to say each episode is better than the last but it’s having a similar effect where my enjoyment is rising gradually lol. And I’m glad in this episode we finally saw Igarashi and Tsutsui get over their argument, it went for a bit longer than I thought it would but I’m kinda glad it did as it allowed for Ayado to make friends with Tsutsui and for us to get some backstory on how Itou and Tsutsui originally became friends as they also had a fight of sorts in the middle of another fight lol.

Only downside tho is that after things got settled, now Igarashi is starting to distrust Tsutsui since she saw him with Ayado, who’s the one with trust issues now lol. I get it tho, I look forward to seeing how the rest of this season goes down, been a good time so far.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

32 by TheColonel76 »»
May 14, 8:16 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 9 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

14 by TheColonel76 »»
May 8, 7:25 PM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 22, 2018

50 by TheColonel76 »»
May 6, 6:04 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2018

248 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 29, 7:10 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 11 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

19 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 21, 5:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.