Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 22, 2018 7:43 AM

Feb 2018
hawk222 said:
ade-pewe said:
So, this episode cover Chapter 123,124 and 125. With this pace i think this season will end at Chapter 196, so they can begin new season with chapter 197 and it makes sense to begin with that.

After this episode i realize that all events at previous episode (galan stabbed meliodas head, diane shoulder, and stomped merlin stoned head) was Gowther rewrite memory. when read manga i think gowther used his power after Galan tried to destroy perfect cube.

You really think they'll get that far? I figured they'd only get to 177 or so. Nice cliffhanger ending.

i think like that because season 1, but if run until 177, it makes sense to with the title of this season : imashime no fukkatsu
Feb 22, 2018 9:36 AM
Sep 2015
Dreyfus and Hendrickson are really shippable! Look at how close they are! And did Hawk hint at the end that Dreyfus is uke?
Feb 23, 2018 3:35 AM

Oct 2017
Nostalgik said:
Bowman145 said:
Good episode. I’m glad they paced it well. Some scenes looked weird though.
I wasn’t expecting fraudrin to sound like that when he’s not possessing Dreyfus. It sounds weird.

Diane’s backstory incoming!
Diane's backstory incoming? Again?

What do you mean “again”? We HARDLY got anything on her backstory.
Mar 13, 2018 2:54 AM

Jul 2013
This is probably one of the best info dumps I've seen. They showed a little recap of what Dreyfus and Hendricksen did and their fight with the 7 deadly sins which is really useful to me cause I barely remember that since I've seen it a couple of years ago. And the backstory was neatly done and it's not boring cause they're backstories of actually interesting characters. Anyway Diane loses her memory again wtf this is becoming a trend.
Mar 21, 2018 9:47 AM

May 2016
Dianne lost her memories again damn it, well the impact was pretty hard on her head so I think it's only logical to lose it.

That damn Demon is the source of allthis, Hendrickson soul was not strong enough to fight against being controlled, I must say Dreyfus you are a man among men.
Aug 9, 2018 8:46 PM

May 2012
Very interesting backstory and development! Really nice to know that Merlin didn't die and well I do wonder what they'll do to power up! Let's see what's next.
Nov 29, 2018 5:20 AM

Mar 2016
Like a true shonen, the 7 deadly sins will get a POWER UP!!! It'll still be difficult though, a combined power level of 300000+ is still high as hell! The Sins will finally get Escanor to come along.

Alright so now they finally tell us more about the story behind Dreyfus and Hendricksen's past, which are connected to Meliodas' past because of the demon, Flaudrin. I hope we'll get to see Meliodas fighting Flaudrin (even a little because I want to see how that big hole was created)

NOOO!!! Diane lost her memory after her Gideon hit her forehead! WTF!? Galand and Gowther are the 2 main reason why this happened. SMH
Dec 30, 2018 8:08 AM

May 2016
In a shocking twist, Hendrickson reveals that everything that had transpired in the first season was all caused by Dreyfus nobly embracing Fraudrin's possession to save his best-friend in the deep dark pit that where Melodias earned his most notorious title as the Dragon's Sin of Wrath. The two of them being noble knights backed into a corner by a very powerful demon made me feel more sympathetic towards them even after what they've done.

Gowther ended up being the one that saved them by letting Galand believe that he gave the Seven Deadly Sins horrible deaths. He was originally gonna leave them to crawl back for healing and run off but Merlin handily transferred her soul into her Sacred Treasure and restrained him to help them out. It really sucks to be King right now because his love still won't be realized despite the possibility of it being so real until recent events. That was a really bad thonk to the noggin' along with Gowther's mind alterations after all.

Having their powers increase to an amount that's roughly equal to the Ten Commandments would be very interesting to watch because that's a really large gap to fill in! They'll finally look for Escanor to help them out as well~

Feb 16, 2019 12:49 PM

Jan 2009
Meliodas and Elizabeth's relationship is so appalling. Why do they have the main character sexually harass the other main character to the point where it appears that character is uncomfortable, yet she does nothing about it? This show would be much better if the two leads weren't the way they are.
Mar 9, 2019 3:50 PM

Apr 2009
sooo- Slader..... you like boyos?
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Mar 10, 2019 6:06 AM

Nov 2013
Wtf Hendy is actually a good person.

Turns out a demon was what turned Dreyfus and Hendy into dickbags after all.

Slader blushing after seeing Gowther's dick gave me a good laugh. Plot twist: Slader is gay.

This power level stuff is getting ridiculous. I couldn't take Meliodas seriously when he talked about "powering up".

Escanor when? I need to see the gloriousness of this man for myself.

Right when King finally decides to confess his feelings for Diane, she loses her memories again. Rip that dream.

Decent episode. A lot of exposition dump, but it was interesting learning about why Dreyfus and Hendy killed Zaratras.

6.5/10
FunnyRatmanMar 10, 2019 6:10 AM

Jul 3, 2019 2:35 AM

Mar 2015
Aw crap Diane got hit in the head a little too hard there!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 12, 2019 2:16 AM

Dec 2012
Nico Nico.
Dat call.
What a piece of shit.
Merlin lives. Her sacred treasure.
She transferred her soul.
King is 4190.
Ban is 3220.
Escanor?
lol at Meliodas throwing King away.
Dat ass. Dat pussy... cat.
Kimi dare?

Different mothers.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Oct 14, 2019 7:50 AM
Dec 2014
Why Melodias is the boss of the 7 deadly sins but he's not the strongest he's not even the smartest.
Oct 29, 2019 9:53 AM
Jul 2017
Lairucrem said:

GOOD, I hope Dianne x King never ever happens coz that ship sucks ass

QFT. She's always losing her memory otherwise if she didn't she probably be completely forgettable.
Jan 15, 2020 11:03 AM

Apr 2013
So the one thing I was looking forward this season was Merlin, because she got almost no screentime in the first season. And in the 6th episode they put her out of business already... like fucking really? Not feeling this season so far...
Apr 7, 2020 10:03 AM

May 2018
lol Diane loses her memory again. How (in)convenient!
May 5, 2020 7:32 PM

Feb 2018
What are you doing Gowther, lol...
Feb 23, 2021 3:25 PM

Nov 2019
Of course Diane was gonna lose her memories in such a perfect timing.. Poor King.
Dec 18, 2021 9:49 AM

Oct 2020
Am i the only one who thinks the whole power level thing is just like in dragon ball ?
Sep 1, 2022 11:33 AM
Jul 2019
kinda boring ngl. i know its for backstory, but it was drawn out a lot.
Jan 4, 2023 3:27 PM

Mar 2010
Great shot of dianes booty, huh the powergap is too stronk only plot armor can overcome this ordeal.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jul 24, 2023 5:27 AM
Apr 2023
Pretty fun! The backstory of Fraudrin possessing Dreyfus was cool (though little confusing) and the explanation of the Commandments power levels was really cool to see. This is the first time we see that Diane lost her memories and I’m really not a fan of that plot point, so ye not that excited for that.
Jan 29, 10:08 PM

Sep 2023
Reply to tidoesstuff
I liked this episode. I never loved it.
My primary dislike about this episode is that it went out of its way to virtually make Hendrickson and Dreyfus blamelessfor their last... As a result they don't have a driving force for atonement and it makes it lose the gravity of the situation

How do you manage to fricking blush, please tell me?
@tidoesstuff
LMFAO 🤣

Anyone who didn't know Slader was gay from the get-go needs to check to make sure their speakers/headphones are working. His vocal inflections showed *apparent* mild flamboyancy even in the first episode he showed up in.

Also, I want to torture the writer responsible for Diane's memory loss. Like, slowly, painfully, agonizingly horrible torture.

P.S. Merlin in a floating orb is very interesting and humorous. I wonder if maybe she will find a different body for her soul?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

24 by modboy »»
May 26, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2018

61 by Foressss »»
Mar 23, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2018

69 by Butterball2305 »»
Mar 16, 11:21 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2018

65 by hidingfrom_BIBI »»
Feb 29, 9:28 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 24 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

46 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 6, 2:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.