Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 22, 2018 9:00 AM

Aug 2015
Finally the girls talked about their loves. I don't know what to think about Gowther... What he did can be undone?
Jan 22, 2018 12:13 PM

Jan 2008
Honestly not too big a fan of all the romance since it's not something I care about in this show. Hopefully this episode will have been enough to get through that ordeal.

Didn't expect Gowther to be one of those 'thirst for knowledge' type person. Well, still don't know much to anything about him despite being in the second season. Probably not even human considering his head was ripped off during the finale last season. The demons in the beginning mentioned the Goddess, Giant and Fairy clan but I can't see him being any of those.
Jan 22, 2018 11:02 PM

May 2014
Didn't expect Growther to rewrite Guila's memory of her own loving brother. Now that's only weird. Even though they have caused her a great pain, they are still precious memories like Diane said herself. Hmm, this guy is really weird and the most surprising and hard to read out of the six ones.

Cool to see Ban being the King of fairies. Hahah, didn't expect that, but the fairies hatred towards King is understandable though we all understand his action. Sad to see Elaine's corpse. She haven't aged and rotten one bit. What kind of magic do they use. Want a portion of that myself. xD It's sad, but at the same time very lovely to see how hard Ban is trying to revive his loved one. This is going to be interesting. I can assume he will get mixed in the battles with the demon clan eventually even if doesn't want to. Cool to see all the ten commandments and finally they are making their move.

Next time we will see the continuation of the battle of Growther vs. Diane. I think Meliodas will also participate in the battle. This is gonna be interesting. :)

Jan 22, 2018 11:10 PM
Aug 2009
The episode was great except that a little too much happened in this episode. I guess they are rushing so that they can get to the 10 commandments fight which is probably going to take a lot of episodes.
Jan 23, 2018 1:51 AM
Nov 2016
This show needs to slow down.
Jan 23, 2018 2:35 AM

Jul 2013
HereticHunter said:
OP honestly sucks

Gonna have to disagree with you there, though. Flow x Granrodeo? Works for me.

It feels so long since I heard HiroC's voice in an ongoing anime (besides the long-running ones). D:

And I haven't read the manga but this episode feels all over the place.
Jan 23, 2018 5:50 AM

Feb 2016
Yanachii said:
HereticHunter said:
OP honestly sucks

Gonna have to disagree with you there, though. Flow x Granrodeo? Works for me.

I don't know, I don't dislike them but I don't feel like it is meant for NnT... although I never liked NnT OP's to begin with (except for the one used in the 4 episode OVAs)
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Jan 23, 2018 9:54 PM

Aug 2014
HereticHunter said:
OP honestly sucks
But best boy Escanor.

#dicksoutforhughmungus
Jan 23, 2018 11:23 PM

Oct 2008
Another solid awesome satisfying episode!
Jericho is head over heal for Ban! so cute!
Ban is so cool!
A great pantsu upskirt shot of Elaine courtesy of Meliodas!
cannot go on this show with out Hawk!
d'awww so cute, Diane remembers that she loves King!
Oslo feral creature is so cute!
LOL Hawk is so hilarious saying that he's eating not something but its too obvious!
Another problem comes-up: Gowther seems to be uncontrollable huh...
The OST is great on the part where Diane is confronting Gowther!
ED music was okayish...
5/5.

Jan 24, 2018 2:18 AM
Oct 2007
HueyLion said:
Jeez ten commandents are on the MOVE!!!

Gowther going mad with feelings here, better watch out Diane!

Everybody better prepare their pitchfolks...

NUUUU!!! I clicked on the spoiler lol. Darn isn't that going one big round / back to square one again?.. Zzz

These 2 episodes feels very underwhelming for me so far. Things seem to be picking up quite quickly though
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 24, 2018 9:46 AM

May 2017
I freaking love the op

Meh King x Dianne is so cheesy I hate it, Meliodas and Dianne is more fun and had potential meanwhile Elizabeth is stupid as hell

Hellbram is back, "possessing the helmet, what are the odds of that lmao

Damn these Lucky knights gets to bang hot princesses poor wind guy hahaha
Jan 26, 2018 12:55 PM

May 2015
So, it fair to say that Dreyfus is really dead and that is not him...? And Gowther really go too far in his quest to have a heart/become a human.
Jan 26, 2018 1:32 PM

Jan 2014
This show finally gets better. Although, I probably know how it will end lol.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Jan 27, 2018 12:32 AM

Jan 2015
It's interesting, I watched this episode on youtube, and a whole whack of fans of the manga were complaining that it was too fast paced. I mean granted a lot happened, but I didn't exactly have an issue keeping up with what was going on. What hit me right in the feels was poor King, I mean I get why the other fairies were mad at him, because they didn't know about the memory loss and what not, but still, ouch. :(
Jan 29, 2018 9:09 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The King Fairy lost his throne!!! kekeke
Feb 4, 2018 3:18 PM

Oct 2015
Gowther going evil shit was ehh what the hell, are you possessed or something?

Man Ban is the coolest anime character since it was invented. Whoever created him is a legend, because that character is so awesome I wanna die .
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Feb 12, 2018 1:39 PM

Dec 2015
Huh, a twisted little motherfucker, isn't he?
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Mar 6, 2018 9:22 AM
Jan 2015
Ok, am I going crazy or is the writing beyond lazy?
Mar 10, 2018 5:46 AM

Jul 2013
The Ten commandments! What did they do to deserve these atrocious titles!? Did they avoid stealing? OH MY GOD!
Mar 20, 2018 1:52 PM

May 2016
Jaicko is with Ban hallelujah, King was described as a betrayer, Dianne got her memory back, Elizabeth confessed her feelings and Gowther made a lot of trouble for the team.

Wow so much stuff happened in one episode really great start after the first one.
May 28, 2018 1:33 AM

Mar 2016
The opening might just be the most awesome OP in the series so far and the ending might just be the most beautiful ED in the series so far.

Ah, so it wasn't really Dreyfus that are evil, it's just the demon who has possessed his body. And now according to the OP, Hendricksen will turn out to be good once more and will fight against Dreyfus and the 10 commandments.
Zeldris might be related with Meliodas in some way. Their fight in the OP looks epic so will the real one be hopefully...

Wow, this is a very bad timing for the Sins to settle their own business and desire, especially since the 10 commandments have arrived...

• King have to sort out his issue with the other fairies
  • Ban is still looking for a way to revive Elaine
  • Gowther wants to understand human feeling no matter what

Merlin and Meliodas (and Escanor?) are the only ones that seem like they're ready to face the threat.

Aug 9, 2018 8:44 PM

May 2012
That was a pretty solid second episode, interesting splits but with a new evil lurking around I bet they'll get together sooner or later! Really looking forwards to see what's next.
Oct 26, 2018 2:40 PM

Feb 2018
It looks like I'm the only one here who thought the scene with Elizabeth and Diane was super beautiful and cried lol. I was so happy, but then the end of the episode reminded me of the spoilers awhile back about
and I got upset again. Why can't everyone be happy :(

I also saw spoilers about
much harder to watch.

I am very intrigued about how it's going to go with the demons! I agree the Gowther scene was really sudden and damn Gowther you were my favorite, but that's just how Nanatsu no Taizai goes I guess! Gonna try and watch slowly so I'm not waiting around for months for the next season -_-
Dec 29, 2018 8:31 PM

May 2016
A lot of the characters here totally refused to stay dead like Dreyfus turning out to be Commandment Fraudrin, Hendrickson summoning the whole Ten Commandments, and Helbram's soul residing within King's Love Helm. I'm not necessarily complaining but it's probably a bit unfair for the likes of Elaine and Liz. At least the former's gonna get revived somehow lol

King's definitely living up to his title as the Sin of Sloth because the fairies certainly won't give him a break for abandoning them at the time they needed him the most while Ban's getting all the praise he can get because he was definitely the savior of the forest at that time. Harlequin got a giant lady who's in love with him and a talking helmet so it's not a total loss.

I would've expected that the first major fight would be against someone more evil like say, a Commandment but they really turned it around by having Diane and Gowther fight each other over the value of memories. Finding out that you were living a lie is definitely an unpleasant thing but unknowingly living a life where all the agonizing hardships disappeared makes it a bit more complicated. Diane might've been a bit okay with Gowther's lust for understanding human love if only he didn't write out Zeal from her memories entirely.

Mar 9, 2019 1:05 PM

Apr 2009
OOoooofffff, King's backstory coming to bite him in the ass,
seriously though, Ban, you been a busy-busy boi _xD!

"fairy king ban"
Ooooooffffffff,
such. big. oof.

King, you focken dead, man X_D
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Jun 30, 2019 3:20 AM

Mar 2015
Those Ten Commandments look formidable af
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 10, 2019 3:34 AM

Dec 2012
Derieri oppai.
Hello Melascula.
Zeldris.
They can fly.
lol Janko.
The forest.
Traitor?
Fairy King Ban?
Elaine's body.
Erizabesu pantsu!
Diane asks the question.
Love.
Diane loves King.
King getting stoned.
Helbram is in the helmet.
Zeal doesnt know who he is.
Gowther spit it out.
Guila doesn't know Zeal.
Gowther is the only member of her family.
Gowther is a savage getting rid of the brother.
Love.
Diane vs Gowther.

Good ED song.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Sep 3, 2019 5:06 PM
May 2010
Wow, that was an episode. First off, I know this entire show is terribly written, but that Gowther bit was next level bad decision making.

Starting off your second season with one of the "goods" committing the worst crime possible is not the flavour you wanted in my mouth. This isn't appetizing, it's repulsive, and a genuinely confusing choice for a series that's only real draw is it's uplifting positive atmosphere... congratulations, you've ruined the only thing the series had going for it, and I'm anticipating it getting worse, only for them to try some incompetent tonal shift that falls flat.

I rated the first season a 5. I'll be surprised if the second season earns that at this point, because without the enjoyable atmosphere, I would have rated the first season far lower.
Jan 13, 2020 1:57 PM

Apr 2013
Nice opening, I'll listen to this a few times more. What's up with Gowther though, he's gone full retard. I hope best girl kicks his ass next episode.
Apr 7, 2020 6:03 AM

May 2018
Gowther needs to appreciate other people's feelings! I'm so funny amirite
May 5, 2020 7:29 PM

Feb 2018
The new fairy king...
Feb 22, 2021 3:59 PM

Nov 2019
While the 7DS crumble into pieces, a big threat approaches. I’d accept this cliche if the reasons they’re fighting for would actually have sense. Weak start, as my personal opinion concerned.
Jan 2, 2023 5:13 PM

Mar 2010
To think the tension could be this intense. being emotionless truly is terrifying keke

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jul 23, 2023 8:01 AM
Apr 2023
Pretty fun! The scene with the Commandments was very cool and Ban and King (with Jericho who’s less forced this time) returning to the Fairy Forest was a very good scene. With King still being seen as a traitor but Ban as the king although he doesn’t want to made it very good. But the latter half in the capital was kind of egh. Not as interesting.
Jan 29, 2:06 AM

Sep 2023
What the actual fuck sauce? I mean on the one hand props for having Diane admit it out loud she loves King. That was amazing. But whaaaaat theeeee fuuuuuck is Gowther smoking!? I previously enjoyed his oddness. Now I feel like I might end up hating him if his attitude doesn't get corrected.

Merlin's line was boss "in spite of myself" niiice. That little power up via emotional disturbance makes me tingle 🤤

King being able to see and speak to his dead best friend is actually *brilliant* writing.

(And Jericho is cute asf ngl hhhnnnggg) 😻

GearheadOtakuJan 30, 7:43 PM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

24 by modboy »»
May 26, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2018

61 by Foressss »»
Mar 23, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2018

69 by Butterball2305 »»
Mar 16, 11:21 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2018

65 by hidingfrom_BIBI »»
Feb 29, 9:28 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 24 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

46 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 6, 2:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.