Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 10, 2017 12:09 PM

Oct 2012
I know this is a prequel about Washio set two years back but still, the girls acted way too carelessly, they didn't even realize they could die.
Also, the transformations were kinda overdone and the story is set up to only show fights and cute girls... honestly like first YuukiYuuna chracters more (I know they'll return in the half but still).

Well, I'll keep watching this but seems like nothing above average.
Dec 22, 2017 8:37 PM

Apr 2011
So this is the tv version of the movie eh. Since I've already watching this, I'm not gonna bother about the movie.

Some good fight scenes and nice visuals as expected. While the girls are having fun, getting to know each other is nice to see, I cannot ignore the imminent tragedy awaits them as I've watched the first season.

Its all seem fun and games, but awaits them is grim and dark.
Jan 1, 2018 10:35 PM

Aug 2013
I havent watched the first YuYuYu in a while so i didnt really notice...but I'm watching this first episode just now and during the transformation scene I hear the sound track and I'm like "yo what the fuck, why does it straight up sound like Nier: Automata right now"? During the fight scenes too.

...Well, lo and behold, looks like my gut instinct was right.
May 5, 2018 4:43 PM

Sep 2011
I like Sonoko quite a lot already (HanaKana being her voice helps as well), so I'm already sad knowing her fate and all the suffering we will have to see here :(
I'm actually now wondering about Gin's fate. I thought they couldn't die... I'm afraid to even guess what will happen to her :(

I like how they already know their main objective, coming from Taisha families and all.
I can't wait to see how that bridge will get fucked up later, especially seeing how it was an extra layer of defense of some sort. Maybe that's also why they don't have to destroy the Vertex's cores.

Also, Sumisuke was so much better than Wasshi :'D
Jan 6, 2022 12:12 PM

Dec 2012
OMG! Best girl Togo?!
Washio?
A sleeping girl wakes up.
Nogi.
A girl arrives just in time.
Sensei is cute.
Minowa Gin.
Everyone is frozen. Is that Suguha?
LAWD! Dat Washio transformation scene! Dat booty! Dat oppai! Dat oppai jiggle!
Vertex.
lol at Mino drinking the water.
Year 298.
Wasshi.
Dat ending.

Good start. LAWD! Dat Washio transformation scene! Nice ED song.

Watch date: 5/2020
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 10, 2022 5:26 PM

Feb 2014
So this is a prequel where Yuuki isn't a main character, huh? make sense.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: Washio Sumi no Shou Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 27, 2017

49 by Kyleeeeeeeeeea »»
Sep 25, 2023 10:35 AM

» Story order

kyearga - Feb 20, 2022

1 by RarityMoon04 »»
Feb 20, 2022 5:49 AM

Poll: » Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: Washio Sumi no Shou Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2017

38 by Punkero »»
Jan 31, 2022 6:25 PM

Poll: » Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: Washio Sumi no Shou Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2017

23 by KamijouToumaIB »»
Jan 26, 2022 12:02 PM

Poll: » Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: Washio Sumi no Shou Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2017

44 by Rob »»
Jan 6, 2022 12:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.