Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Aug 7, 2017 4:57 AM

Mar 2017
Is that Morgan? I think the design is a bit too... bland.
Well, that cat vs Moedred scene was also totally ridiculous.

Oh well, at least next episode we would get more ACTIONS, which is probably the only good thing in this anime other than these waifu loli stuffs.
Aug 7, 2017 5:04 AM

Aug 2017

What evidence do you have to prove that?
All I did was talk about stupid points that took me to give up the show.

Aug 7, 2017 5:04 AM

Aug 2017

It's time for a random asspull miracle directly linked to the plot convenience to provide plot armor.

TOP KEK!

Aug 7, 2017 5:05 AM

Jun 2014
We got a brief glimpse at Mordred vs. Jack, and Mordred vs. Chiron. We also got to see Shishigou in action against Fiore, so this episode had some decent action overall. I need to get a car like the one Shishigou was hiding behind, that thing took a shitload of bullets and wasn't even scratched.....but then again, it would probably get stolen seeing as how Shishigou seemed to hotwire it and get it running in like half a second.

Also, the first page of this thread provides a pretty good look at the type of pointless, borderline cancerous arguments that plague literally ANY forum that involves Fate......
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 7, 2017 5:39 AM

Apr 2016
"You have no capability to be a king" - Yeah, you're the one to talk Seibaaa. I never WAS fan of Mordred, never WILL be a fan of Mordred, btw it looks like it would be Mordred and Berserker of Black who will take Moe factor of this show and not the Assassin of Black.

Another of fights i was looking forward to be animated is done, not expecting the cliffhanger at the end though.

And... Jesus that "giant flying thing" is about to take off.

Next episode will be lit...

thebrentinator24 said:
Also, the first page of this thread provides a pretty good look at the type of pointless, borderline cancerous arguments that plague literally ANY forum that involves Fate......

Also this.
SwagernatorAug 7, 2017 6:00 AM
Aug 7, 2017 5:41 AM

Aug 2013
It was interesting to see Mordred past. Mordred running all for like a cat...

Mordred vs Chiron looked greateven though it was short and Shishigou was reckless against Fiore but that's what makes him great. Loli Jack the Ripper almost killed Shishigou. That was close.

Aug 7, 2017 6:21 AM

Sep 2014
Swagernator said:
"You have no capability to be a king" - Yeah, you're the one to talk Seibaaa.

Yes, she can talk very well because she does have the capacity to be king. That is, the competence, ability, potential and aptitude to be king. Mordred doesn't have that because she's, like, 10 years old and has much more to learn.
The sun is a deadly laser
Aug 7, 2017 6:31 AM

Apr 2016
mira-pyon said:
Yes, she can talk very well because she does have the capacity to be king. That is, the competence, ability, potential and aptitude to be king. Mordred doesn't have that because she's, like, 10 years old and has much more to learn.

Yeah...whatever.
Aug 7, 2017 6:34 AM

Nov 2011
If it wasn't for FGO, we probably won't get a clear Knight of the Roundtable cameo. Even Merlin is there.

Aug 7, 2017 6:55 AM

Jul 2017
forcestriker said:

It's time for a random asspull miracle directly linked to the plot convenience to provide plot armor.

TOP KEK!
i legit bet u go on 4chan or any shit sites and talk shit about this show i guaranteed you your are one of those people
Aug 7, 2017 7:02 AM

Nov 2016
Okayish episode.

Saber vs Archer was the best part.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 7, 2017 7:11 AM

Sep 2014
Swagernator said:
mira-pyon said:

Yeah...whatever.

Lol, you knew what was going to happen if you posted such a bait-y comment. :^)
The sun is a deadly laser
Aug 7, 2017 7:32 AM

Aug 2017
ComeAtMeWeebs said:
i legit bet u go on 4chan or any shit sites and talk shit about this show i guaranteed you your are one of those people

These inconsistencies are called plot holes. You can't just ignores these plot holes.
TyrelAug 7, 2017 9:30 PM

Aug 7, 2017 7:48 AM

Mar 2017
forcestriker said:

These inconsistencies are called plot holes. You can't just ignores these plot holes.

I wouldn't call it an "asspull" since it's kinda justified.
Mordred has the skill "Instinct" at B rank.
Wiki said:
Instinct is the ability to instantly identify “the best personal course of action” during combat. Because this Skill allows for the prediction of trajectory, it is possible to avoid attacks from firearms.

At B-rank, her sharpened sixth sense is closer to reaching the realm of predicting the future
TyrelAug 7, 2017 9:30 PM
Aug 7, 2017 7:56 AM
Jul 2016
Watching this episode, i can't help but wonder why Mordred and her Master aren't the main characters...

Scalpelexis said:
Can someone give me the name of the car Sisigou hides behind? Looks indestructible and even is perfectly driveable after been sprayed by hundreds of bullets!

thebrentinator24 said:
I need to get a car like the one Shishigou was hiding behind, that thing took a shitload of bullets and wasn't even scratched..... but then again, it would probably get stolen seeing as how Shishigou seemed to hotwire it and get it running in like half a second.

And nobody has mentioned how it totally changed color all by itself too!
Aug 7, 2017 8:30 AM

Jun 2015
Got to see some backstory for Modred. She got pissed for being rejected as a king. She doesn't have the capacity to be one. Celenike got crazy over Sieg. She only wants the attention from Astolfo. Modred's fight against Jack the Ripper and Chiron was dope. Shishigou fight against Fiore was cool too.
Aug 7, 2017 8:34 AM
Apr 2015
The new account guy got rekt kek
Aug 7, 2017 8:38 AM

Oct 2013
Fiore is obviously shooting rubber bullets. No self-respecting high caliber bullet would be stopped by a measly VW Golf.
I can't get behind the fact that they made the world's most famous serial killer a little girl in a thong.
Love every moment Fran's on screen. I like how Mordred's hobby is eating. A glutton to the core just like her father.
The animation was on point for most of the scenes.
Overall, I enjoyed the episode but I'm really having a hard time caring for any of the characters other than Fran and Mordred and wishing for a quick demise for Gordes and Celenike.
DafkaAug 7, 2017 8:47 AM
Aug 7, 2017 9:10 AM

Jul 2014
This flashback is awkward as hell where two obviously female characters are constantly referred to as male; it's just extremely jarring and makes the whole thing seem ludicrous. Even ignoring that, this episode was moronic even by this show's fairly low standards.

Still don't care about any of the characters other than Sieg and maybe Frankenstein.
Aug 7, 2017 9:17 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
I can see the master of Berserker (Black) sacrificing himself for his sister here, let's see if i'm right. It seems pretty predictable if so.

Chiron is a fucking beast, really like the dude, stays calm in this situation and takes damage in order to throw Mordred down.

Romania is depicted well here (my grandpa lives in Sibiu/Hermannstadt).
Aug 7, 2017 10:19 AM

Aug 2009
DarknessSerpent said:
I really don´t understand how Arthur can be a father if he is a woman in the fate/ universe.

Merlin shenanigans followed by Morgan shenanigans.

DarknessSerpent said:
Arthur was even married to Guenevere in the fate/zero series.

Yes she was...Remember when Lancelot went crazy because Arthuria wouldnt punish him for sleeping with Guinevere?

Aug 7, 2017 11:13 AM

Feb 2014
A-1 has done a very good job with the detailing of the city, mainly thanks to other users here posting comparison shots between the city in real life and in the show. =)

The battles were really enjoyable, mostly anything involving Mordred against Chiron as well as Jack the Ripper. Kairi also held his own against Chiron's master's spider-like mech.

As for Astolfo's master, she looks like she's going to lose the plot eventually. I see her wasting all her command spells later in the show if she doesn't get a grip of her sanity.

All in all, I'm happy with this episode overall. =)
Aug 7, 2017 11:22 AM

Nov 2014
carliz_kun said:
You got a badass and skilled master but not ruthless and cares for you. Meanwhile the king's luck for master is like e rank. All she has is a gary stu that gives no fuck about her and an autistic idealist as masters.

It's ok. Artoria still has fond memories from her Holy Grail war that she can reminisce about.

Aug 7, 2017 11:23 AM

May 2010
What is going on with the animation quality in this episode? felt low budget at best
Aug 7, 2017 11:32 AM
May 2013
Great episode.
Some F/GO players be like: "Mordred is going to lose against Chiron, Archer>Saber."

A-1 did it again. Another accurate depiction of a real place.
Aug 7, 2017 11:42 AM

Aug 2009
carliz_kun said:
Don'y worry mordred. Even if you werent acknowledged by the king you are still luckier.

You got a badass and skilled master but not ruthless and cares for you. Meanwhile the king's luck for master is like e rank. All she has is a gary stu that gives no fuck about her and an autistic idealist as masters.

Do you know what a gary stu is?
The autistic idealist has the same ideals she does.

Jesus.You want to be a secondary? fine.But dont reach Shinji levels of autism.

Aug 7, 2017 12:09 PM

Aug 2009
carliz_kun said:
ssjokg said:

Do you know what a gary stu is?
The autistic idealist has the same ideals she does.

Jesus.You want to be a secondary? fine.But dont reach Shinji levels of autism.

This is what is funny about fate fags. When they get butthurt all they have to say is the magic word called "secondary"

Nice try baiting though.

Back to topic

I just have to enjoy the ride with kairi and mordred even though I know they are not fated to win this war.

Nice dodging.When you realize that your were spouting bs, you attack the fans.
Aug 7, 2017 2:06 PM

Sep 2015
dam lol Jack the Ripper with the loli appearance. BUt dam Lancer's master is a fucking yandere. Wish there wasnt more than one psycho person in this anime.
Aug 7, 2017 3:15 PM

Feb 2015
Fucking cars are op pls nerf. Well, this show may be pretty much completely devoid of substance but it still manages to surprise me some times.
Aug 7, 2017 3:55 PM

Nov 2009
Too much Mordred, not waifu enough.
Aug 7, 2017 4:56 PM

Aug 2016
Who would of guessed that jack the ripper was just loli all along.
I did like the episode, some of the animation was a little wonky, other than that very enjoyable for me.

Aug 7, 2017 5:15 PM

Jan 2016
It's an enjoyable episode with an annoying cliffhanger in the end.
But I think we already know what will happen ;)
Aug 7, 2017 5:49 PM

Apr 2013
If only Artoria and Mordred had been better at communicating. They could have been a good family

Artist
Aug 7, 2017 6:35 PM

Feb 2016
Well, I think A-1 should use Lancelot in Fate/zero design instead of FGO

Aug 7, 2017 6:39 PM

Jul 2017
CrallyLystia said:
I think some animation felt off... Or is it just me?
Mordred looked very pissed off at jack and chiron is amusing for me
And her master is badass... Reminds me of Kiritsugu

I felt like it looked awkward at the part where Mordred was helping her Master out of the poisonous mist. Actually, the whole fight scene between Saber & Assassin and their Masters just felt off.

Crying doesn't mean you're weak.
Enduring doesn't mean you're strong.
Aug 7, 2017 6:48 PM

Apr 2014
Hmmm, Saber had a sex change, or that just didn't make any sense, Being called father by Mordred.
Aug 7, 2017 7:17 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Saber was kind of a dick to her daughter lol....Damn

I'm on Team Mordred now and I want her to succeed and get her wish granted even more
Aug 7, 2017 9:22 PM

Aug 2009
Milk_is_Special said:
Hmmm, Saber had a sex change, or that just didn't make any sense, Being called father by Mordred.
i see everyone forgets that Artoria was pretending to be a man and that Mordred was born from Morgan.
Aug 7, 2017 9:40 PM

Apr 2017
ssjokg said:
Milk_is_Special said:
i see everyone forgets that Artoria was pretending to be a man and that Mordred was born from Morgan.

This...
I still remember though
And what happened in this episode is expected
Life isn't as fun and easy as anime.
Watch anime to bring that fun!!
Aug 7, 2017 11:32 PM

May 2014
So... I waited 11 years to see Morgan le Fay and this is all I get?!
But I do hope that she shows up again, and I wanna see her in Fate/Grand Order. I think she would make a cool Caster.
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Aug 7, 2017 11:57 PM

Aug 2017

It was supposed to be retarded/stupid. Guess some people didn't get that.

Aug 8, 2017 12:47 AM

Apr 2017
forcestriker said:

It was supposed to be retarded/stupid. Guess some people didn't get that.

The only funny thing about this was the cat's barrel roll out of the fight.
Aug 8, 2017 3:26 AM
Oct 2015
Judging from what happened through the episode the black factions berserker should be arriving and at least another member of the red faction for an even 2v2.
Heckle was here...
Aug 8, 2017 3:36 AM

Dec 2013
Mordred and her master is still my favourite part of this show. Dude was badass driving the car into the cripple girl.

Wtf was Mordred doing with the cat?

Jack the Ripper needs to find some pants.
Aug 8, 2017 4:07 AM

Jul 2015
And now we know Mordred's Backstory... I don't know, felt pretty uninteresting to me, wasn't bad but just nothing special. On top of that, shes just strange, I kind of like her strange behavior but at the same time... what the heck? But me and Mordred share the same hobby and I love her Seiyuu, and like her more because of her voice. Also still liking Frankenstein. Also hating what they did to Jack the Ripper with a passion and seriously hoping her death is long and painfully... I want a lot of characters to die a slow and painful death...
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Aug 8, 2017 4:13 AM

Aug 2014
8mmspikes said:
If only Artoria and Mordred had been better at communicating. They could have been a good family

but why did they use lancer artoria for this when
Aug 8, 2017 4:30 AM

Jul 2016
would be better if the part, when Kairi sat beside Modred's corpse, while waiting to wake from that dream, was animated. That's when Kairi thought says something about Mordred, that she only seeks her father's attention and its a bad joke to him. But well it was okay adapt I guess.
Aug 8, 2017 4:34 AM

May 2015
So the girl is dr. octopus. I knew IT! WHERE IS SPIDEY?
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 8, 2017 5:05 AM

Oct 2015
As someone who hasn't seen any other part of the Fate series I'm finding this occasionally hard to follow. Between the factions, large number of characters, and the lore/backstory behind it all, I feel like I should have read a book beforehand to understand everything. There is just so much information which I guess is not typical for the anime I watch. I'll continue on with this show but will probably seek out episode reviews/summaries to fully understand what is happening.
Aug 8, 2017 6:22 AM
Jan 2010
Watching something good in the period between the last episode and this brings into perspective just how fucking bad this is
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» A Guide to Fate/Apocrypha

OneBetta - Mar 14

2 by OneBetta »»
Mar 14, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2017

97 by TheBiggestAm »»
Mar 9, 7:31 PM

» Who is your favorite character from Apocrypha?

Omarumba - Feb 25

28 by Manthors »»
Mar 1, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2017

278 by PirateHasan »»
Jan 5, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2017

86 by PirateHasan »»
Dec 28, 2023 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.