Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Aug 2, 2017 5:27 PM

Jun 2010
Legacy611 said:
How were there no cameras for that? I live in the middle of nowhere and even my schools have cameras, let alone the best school in the country. If there are cameras, why is this even worth an episode?

They even showed these exact cameras in episode 1 when Sudo knocked over a trash can and Ayano went to pick it up, then they have a shot of a camera watching him.
Aug 2, 2017 5:56 PM

Oct 2015
Sakura going out taking camera only with v-shirt, no glasses and untied hair. I wonder, what is she doing?
While Ichinose got 2M point, pure only from test result?

There's something fishy (insert Lenny face here) with those two.

No Kushida second forme, I disappointed right now.
==========
@above : ah, you got point there man, it's true many flaw here and there. They want to make it sounds dark by using trap/false-accused cliche, yet they fail, hidden camera on eps 1 tell so much.
gladisrAug 2, 2017 6:04 PM
Aug 2, 2017 6:24 PM

Jan 2011
boy everyone really is uh well developed in this show noticed it before but it just sticks out lol,i'm happy got to see the big homie even if they are using him as a bodyguard.

not the most thrilling events since it once again has to deal with Ken ,guy can't catch a break

still suspecting Kare-Ichinose after seeing those numbers she seems to be doing far better at being Kushida than Kushida herself it reminds to be seen if that's her genuinely being good.

speaking of Kushida surprised MC is cool with her keeping up the act even when their alone
Aug 2, 2017 6:35 PM

Aug 2015
I'm not sure what to think of this show anymore. Things are progressing way too fast.
Aug 2, 2017 6:55 PM
Mar 2014
Legacy611 said:
Couple questions about this episode. Where did that girl from class B out of nowhere ask Ayanokouji, had they ever even had a conversation before? During the 18 minute mark those guys were fighting in the school. How were there no cameras for that? I live in the middle of nowhere and even my schools have cameras, let alone the best school in the country. If there are cameras, why is this even worth an episode?

That is what bound to happen when you cut and shuffle multiple scene. Cant remember the exact order but I think it should have been Ichinose offer to help first -> while investigating they got a little closer or at least happen to be around when Ichinose was having this confession problem -> this actualy confession scene.

Chihiro09 said:
aquaspirit39 said:
Even in the LN there are still many things that have not been revealed. In fact, until volume 5 only the side characters information was revealed. According to the LN author, the first 5 volume is just a prologue, so there are lot more stories to come. Only on volume 6, we start to get information on Kushida motives and past,

One of the not yet answered mystery is how the heck Ichinose get all those point, however
where did you get that info, do you read LN in Japanese ver?

Yes I am a Japanese LN reader that start reading this LN since volume 1 was released because I am a big fan of Akatsuki Goei and Reminiscene written by the same author and illustrator pair.
Aug 2, 2017 7:50 PM

Jul 2009
UrbanJahts said:
I still can't stop thinking about the other side of Kushidas

Honestly I was waiting the whole time for her to switch when she was alone with him. Happy she doesn't treat him like dirt when they're alone tho. She maintains the mask (smart of her).
Aug 2, 2017 7:54 PM

Jan 2016
I think there's a lot of development skipped but it's still a good episode overall.
Now I always have a mixed feelings whenever Kushida appear with her "personality"
Aug 2, 2017 8:02 PM

Dec 2016
Yuri relationship rejected, I like Ayanokoji was cool in that moment and at least got those 2 to talk to each other about that situation.

2 million points! wow I can't imaging what she must have done to get all those.

Looking forward to the next episode to see how these events unfold regarding Sakura & Kudo.
Aug 2, 2017 8:11 PM

Dec 2014
Class D has it bad hmm Sudo is still unlikable... I like how he stays true to his character...it seems everyone has their own secrets they like to hide
Aug 2, 2017 8:19 PM

Feb 2016
Ok so I haven't read the LN and for gods sake put a spoiler tag if you're gonna say you hope this arc will be ..... that's just annoying .
This is just what I think : since the anime showed 80k points on ayanokouji's pts these stuff happening in this episode are prior to episode 3 , what horikita said that "We have 0 points and we won't lose anymore if something happens" confirms that this is prior to midterm exam . So kushida's dark side hasn't been revealed yet , there goes your answer on why they were acting so normal when walking alone and besides the point on the last episode with horkita striking ayanokouji with compass thing which was not explained , got developed in this one with horikita saying "I don't like the way you're talking" so I'm assuming it will be fully explained what happened that she stroke him with compass (assuming she did ) and probably why kushida hated horikita so much that led to revealing her dark side thing . Btw everyone had at least 1 pt left so I guess if anyone hits zero that's it for them .
And I learned that everything in this anime happens for a reason the moment ep 3 finished so stop saying stuff liked it botched up the points the points on the ending scene are probably in order but the events in anime happen in different times . We'll probably learn why ichinose and ayanokouji got so close too .
Aug 2, 2017 8:26 PM

Jan 2013
it really bothering me now that whats-her-face is keeping up with the fake nice girl act even while alone with MC

looks like im not alone in this obviously
Aug 2, 2017 9:12 PM

Oct 2015
I wanted to see Kushida's other self so bad
its like a fetish for me
ur mum gay lol
Soundcloud - Lunar Aura
Aug 2, 2017 10:05 PM
Apr 2014
why is it need to be someone u know well to put a couple act? isnt it better to be a stranger? someone that u barely know will fit better, and its not like they're a complete stanger, they're "kushida's friend", maybe kushida already talked about him to blondie or That blondie dont have many male acquaintance. and its not like every conversation in the ln should be in the anime as well. it looks weird because u look into it too much, and its an adaptation, u cant expect detailed development like u've read in the ln. im telling u now, im just pissed, u've been bragging up about ln stuff, i could still read every single of them ,even tho u put them into spoiler. moreover, there's already a prohibition
Aug 2, 2017 10:07 PM

Jan 2013
Oh boy....oh boy....
Someone is trying way too hard to kick that guy out of the school.
How did Ichinose manage to get +2.000.000? I think it's quite obvious, she is the one who witnessed what happened between Sudo and those 2 guys. She is the real proof, so that guy paid her so that she will keep her mouth shut.
I think it's very hard to be on Ayanokouji's place, i am referring to the Kushida's revelation...like it's probably hard to look or even talk to her after this, knowing that all of that is fake, or it isn't? Because that moment when she tried to tell him something, it seemed to me that she was trying to tell him something...
Can't wait for more episodes with more revelations. After this ends, i might even start reading the manga/ln (depends on how good will be the ending).
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 2, 2017 10:16 PM

Jun 2013
Oh shit. Nice little detail there showing how Kushida deliberately let Sakura fall and break her phone. Everything she does is suspect since last episode.

This show is pretty ridiculous, but the mystery/two-faced aspect of all the characters keeps it interesting.
Aug 3, 2017 2:10 AM

Jan 2016
Damn Ichinose is fine. Will Ichinose like the MC romantically later in the novels?
Aug 3, 2017 2:54 AM

May 2016
Lelouch0202 said:

I find it kinda off that Ichinose would randomly choose to call out Ayanakoji and ask him to pretend to be her boyfriend, that certainly was a weird development considering they show no sign of previous acquaintance.

Interesting that Ichinose has over 2 million points, just what does she do? :o

In my impression, I do constantly say that Ichinose is a suspicious character because the fact she ask him to pretend to be her boyfriend, like you said it's "certainly was weird development" to start with and to introduce but we know she's a class A. Even though, Ayanakoji saw Ichinose's point on her phone that she had 2 million points. the question you said:

"Just what does she do?"

The answer will remain ambiguous. We just basically don't know how will she do with those points unless we make up theory ourselves, but my own answer is she'll keep it longer as she could rather than spending it. Or there's a reasons why she got lot of points and kept it is might because she's focusing for her education? I don't know exactly but it almost seems so.

Aug 3, 2017 3:26 AM

Jan 2016
Man, everytime I see and hear Kushida san talk. I always feel weird, that last week episode is really nice.
Aug 3, 2017 4:24 AM
Jan 2017
rongabiola said:
Damn Ichinose is fine. Will Ichinose like the MC romantically later in the novels?

I hope you're right but it's probably gonna be Horikita since that's how 99% of anime work. Shame her character is so bland and cliche, and I feel like there's no 2nd layer or ulterior motive behind Horikita - she's as boring as she appears.

Maybe Ichinose is messed up too, who knows I haven't read the LN. Hope there's at least one sanel person here.
Aug 3, 2017 4:34 AM

Jul 2014
What was with Ichinose getting all friendly with Ayanokoji this episode when they've barely even spoken to each other prior to this point? That, and the fact that she somehow has over 2 million points to her name, signals to me that there's something up with her as well. The same would seem to apply with Sakura based on her brief monologue at the end of the episode, which seems to imply to me that, while she has evidence to support Sudo's claim on her phone, she also has some other stuff on there that she does not want people to know about for whatever reason. At least, it's the only way I can rationalise her being so unwilling to help when she's in the prime position to do so, especially as she doesn't come across as the kind of person who would be so arbitrarily cruel.

Also, I feel like we could have had slightly more tension between Kushida and Ayanokoji than what we got, as finding out that she has a whole other side to her - not to mention that threat hanging over his head - would surely cause him to be slightly more tense and wary around her, especially when they're alone together as that's when she'd be more likely to become aggressive again.
Aug 3, 2017 4:42 AM
Sep 2016
Tuestresfat said:
rongabiola said:

I hope you're right but it's probably gonna be Horikita since that's how 99% of anime work. Shame her character is so bland and cliche, and I feel like there's no 2nd layer or ulterior motive behind Horikita - she's as boring as she appears.

Maybe Ichinose is messed up too, who knows I haven't read the LN. Hope there's at least one sanel person here.

Look, someone told me that
Aug 3, 2017 5:01 AM

Nov 2011
Ichinose is the best girl. I won't doubt her at all.

Aug 3, 2017 5:09 AM
Jan 2017
SirLori said:
Tuestresfat said:

Yea that was in the previous thread right? I mean don't get me wrong I hope it's true, but I doubt it'll actually happen. Guess we'll find out pretty soon tho.
TuestresfatAug 3, 2017 5:15 AM
Aug 3, 2017 5:14 AM
Sep 2016
Tuestresfat said:
SirLori said:

Yea that was in the previous thread right? I mean don't get me wrong I hope it's true, but I doubt it'll actually happen. Guess we'll find out pretty soon tho.

Why do you think that??? Q_Q
Aug 3, 2017 5:15 AM
Jan 2017
SirLori said:
Tuestresfat said:

Aug 3, 2017 5:41 AM
Sep 2016
Tuestresfat said:
SirLori said:

My question is another one
Aug 3, 2017 6:34 AM
Jul 2017
SirLori said:
Tuestresfat said:

Aug 3, 2017 8:01 AM
Sep 2013
aquaspirit39 said:
Legacy611 said:
Couple questions about this episode. Where did that girl from class B out of nowhere ask Ayanokouji, had they ever even had a conversation before? During the 18 minute mark those guys were fighting in the school. How were there no cameras for that? I live in the middle of nowhere and even my schools have cameras, let alone the best school in the country. If there are cameras, why is this even worth an episode?

That is what bound to happen when you cut and shuffle multiple scene. Cant remember the exact order but I think it should have been Ichinose offer to help first -> while investigating they got a little closer or at least happen to be around when Ichinose was having this confession problem -> this actualy confession scene.

Chihiro09 said:
where did you get that info, do you read LN in Japanese ver?

Yes I am a Japanese LN reader that start reading this LN since volume 1 was released because I am a big fan of Akatsuki Goei and Reminiscene written by the same author and illustrator pair.
then, could you give us some explains about how the store actually come and which part that being cut or being changed? . Simply said how much different between ln ver and anime ver in this episode?
Aug 3, 2017 8:26 AM

Apr 2016
This keeps getting better.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2017 8:32 AM

Jul 2017
new characters appears , some old character got introduction and new problem . overrall good episode

actually i fell save about ichinose introduction in episode 3 but suddenly change to doubt because why she even invite ayanokoji? because mc "friend" with kushida? with that attitude she must be already have many male friend. example like kanzaki from B class.
2 million pts is ridiculous , speculation maybe she doing something very good and make that school give her 2 million or she doing something not good like blackmailing / seduce student and give her some money for it

is sakura like paparazzi think? and why she so messy when flashback scene sudo fight 3 people? she got "excited" when stalking people? so many question in one episode
Aug 3, 2017 8:43 AM

Nov 2011
I think being an actual nice person is how Ichinose rake so much point. Kushida's facade make people's doubt every characters and it would be redundant to have two Kushida type of character. So yeah, not being an asshole is how you get points I think. Its almost silly how simple it is.

Aug 3, 2017 9:37 AM

Mar 2013
Hmmm somehow I kind of dislike the pacing... or maybe how everything is handled so far. Can't really put my finger on it... but... the anime isn't engaging enough. Blame MC's laid back attitude or annoying characters. Can't help but get irked somehow.
Oh well that's just me in the end.

BTW, was Ichinose and MC acquainted enough for her to call him and ask for help behind the school? ._.
Dunno about LNs, but seeing her acting so friendly with MC so sudden felt weird.

But damn, I think MC x Ichinose would make one fine couple tbh.

Also, why were all the students looking at Sakura? Hope we get answer soon.
Aug 3, 2017 10:12 AM

Apr 2015
4/5

Lol everyone attacking class D. :/

I want to know more about Ayanokouji, he has nothing in his room, and that's suspicious.
Aug 3, 2017 10:22 AM

Jul 2016
back to the thrill, and its about Sudo being accused. Can't blame Sakura to hide herself, for her not get involved, if its just someone's plot there's a chance that she may got targeted by the one's plotting the accusation.

I wonder how Ayanokouji and Horikita will find more information about how the school system works. Lmao there's a bar inside the school. Ichinose sure is rich with points.
Aug 3, 2017 12:00 PM

Jun 2017
Sudou causing trouble all the time reminds me of Rokudenashi where almost every arc was about Rumia getting in trouble. I hope this anime won't go down that route lol.

Anyway, Ichinose having that many points is definitely fishy but she seems like a genuinely nice person so far. I am not getting "yea that bitch is faking it" vibes from her like with Kushida.

I also wonder what's up with Sakura.

Looking forward to the next ep.

Aug 3, 2017 12:49 PM

Aug 2012
I still don't get the point of this show. We have freak Student council president. Class C attacking Class D. A classmate who have a dual personality.

I honestly want Sudo to get expelled, I mean he just want to go at school to play basketball anyway.

I'm only interested to MC's secret.
Aug 3, 2017 1:48 PM

Feb 2008
There are some who have a single point while others have over two million. In that regard, the main character's assessment regarding the lack of equality definitely seems sound... On a serious note, Ichinose's account balance seemed exceedingly suspicions. That girl seems to be full of surprises, though.

It seems Sakura has a dangerous hobby...
Aug 3, 2017 2:22 PM
Jan 2017
SirLori said:
Tuestresfat said:

Oh sorry I misunderstood
Aug 3, 2017 3:36 PM

Jul 2014
Hinata said:
It's still sort of pissing me off that she can still pretend to be all kind when shes alone with him lol. Kushida needs to get exposed.

It would've been really nice if she was just pretending, but it seems like this is more of a double personality thing where both are real, otherwise it simply doesn't make sense.
Aug 3, 2017 3:38 PM

Jul 2014
The worst episode so far, so many boring and overused clichés. A really boring concept for the story and a really bad execution with almost no development. While I did enjoy the first 3 episodes, this one was COMPLETE GARBAGE.
Aug 3, 2017 3:59 PM
Nov 2015

carliz_kun said:
Atavistic said:
What was with Ichinose getting all friendly with Ayanokoji this episode when they've barely even spoken to each other prior to this point?

The ln got butchered anyway.
wt y ou mean by the ln getting butchered?
Aug 3, 2017 6:20 PM
Mar 2014
DragSnipe said:

carliz_kun said:

The ln got butchered anyway.
wt y ou mean by the ln getting butchered?

I think what he mean is the anime cut a lot of scene so that this confession scene look really abrupt. I dont remember exactly the story (vol 2 is that boring) but I believe it should have been Ichinose offer to help with Sudo case first and while she is helping, this confession scene happen. This mean when confession scene happen, she just happen to hang around with Ayanokouji at the time and that is why she tried to ask for his help.
Aug 3, 2017 7:01 PM

May 2017
Hinata said:
It's still sort of pissing me off that she can still pretend to be all kind when shes alone with him lol. Kushida needs to get exposed.

It's pretty much implied that could possibly be the real her, even the MC ask in his internal monologue which is weird coz as sharp as he is I don't he'll have a hard time finding out the real her
Aug 3, 2017 7:05 PM

May 2017
rajat1603 said:
how does ichinose have so many points? I don't mind spoilers so its fine to tell if anything regarding this has been covered in LN.

It was showed in the first half of the episode, she helps her classmates with probably everything is including tests
Aug 3, 2017 7:08 PM

May 2017
LF2005 said:
it is clear as water that Sakura is under threat that something that she doesn't want revealed would be revealed if she interferes.

also it doesn't make sense to me that Ayanokouji speaks to Kushida as if nothing happened & specially why he still keeps his guard down around her.

He probably even purposely made the noise for Kushida to notice him thus blackmailing him, I think he's doing it on purpose
Aug 3, 2017 7:21 PM

May 2017
I wouldn't have probably noticed if it wasn't for this girl with +2M points, that I think the MC purposely made the noise so Kushida notices him and thus blackmail him so I think he's doing it on purpose and that everything is part of his plan somehow, everything, well most isn't random, the things he's doing, he's probably a calculated schemer like Sora from NGNL

List of people using the MC

- Horikita
- Kushida
- sakura

Him being used by all this people is most likely his plan, and incidentally having connections with them isn't random
Aug 3, 2017 11:58 PM

Jul 2012
I was really confused about how our MC still has 82k points when he spent 50k on Sudou last week. Seems like the studio made an error.

Ichinose has 2.6m points though :O I want to trust her as she seems like a likable person, but after the Kushida incident, it's a bit hard to. Hmm...
Aug 4, 2017 1:16 AM

Jan 2017
I wanna see Ayanokoji and Kushida fall in love with each other.
I mean, Ayanokoji is the only one who understands her true personality.

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Aug 4, 2017 1:38 AM

Nov 2016
you couldnt explain how she has over 2 million points
Aug 4, 2017 2:33 AM
Mar 2014
Ando said:
I was really confused about how our MC still has 82k points when he spent 50k on Sudou last week. Seems like the studio made an error.

Ichinose has 2.6m points though :O I want to trust her as she seems like a likable person, but after the Kushida incident, it's a bit hard to. Hmm...

Check the point that is shown in the ending, those are the correct one.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

vicexxv - Jul 1, 2017

344 by Laachii »»
Jun 9, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2017

529 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 5:51 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

236 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 3:16 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2017

336 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 2:19 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2017

292 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 1:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.