Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 14, 2022 6:17 PM

Jan 2020
Mark_TDD said:
Alright, looks like we're getting a sequel!

It's called "Misaki and Mika-sensei (working title)", once again, directed by Akio Takami.

However, the producer, Dora Satou, doesn't have enough budget to produce it, so they launched a Patreon to fund the anime. They expect the anime to be finished by 2019. Their goal right now is $1,000 so if you want a sequel, donate to the Patreon!

https://www.patreon.com/uradora
FlamingMangos said:
0ni_Link said:

That's some good news in these dark times, I almost gave up on this at this point. Maybe 2020 won't suck entirely.

Oh, apparently I got a update and it'll be either the end of the year or next spring lol.
Have you news about the release of the 2nd episode guys ?
Oct 14, 2022 7:23 PM

Sep 2012
TooNSFW_Pac said:
Mark_TDD said:
Alright, looks like we're getting a sequel!

It's called "Misaki and Mika-sensei (working title)", once again, directed by Akio Takami.

However, the producer, Dora Satou, doesn't have enough budget to produce it, so they launched a Patreon to fund the anime. They expect the anime to be finished by 2019. Their goal right now is $1,000 so if you want a sequel, donate to the Patreon!

https://www.patreon.com/uradora
FlamingMangos said:

Oh, apparently I got a update and it'll be either the end of the year or next spring lol.

I think it got abandoned.
Oct 15, 2022 3:51 AM
Nov 2016
FlamingMangos said:
TooNSFW_Pac said:

The producer Dora Sato hasn't tweeted/liked anything or posted anything on Patreon since July 2021. Most likely abandoned.
Oct 24, 2022 11:38 AM

Jan 2020
FlamingMangos said:
TooNSFW_Pac said:

Mark_TDD said:
FlamingMangos said:

The producer Dora Sato hasn't tweeted/liked anything or posted anything on Patreon since July 2021. Most likely abandoned.
I see... Thanks. We always have Concept Arts to think what the final product could have been.
Oct 25, 2022 1:19 PM

Sep 2012
Mark_TDD said:
FlamingMangos said:

I'd say the better wording is that he scammed the supporters (I am one of them) by completely ghosting them and just running away with the money.
Nov 6, 2022 5:17 PM

Nov 2010
I wonder if there are super lucky brats like that in real life.
Vanilla sex. Animation is good though. 7/10
Jan 24, 2023 7:14 AM
Nov 2022
bokuto misaki sensei
Jun 8, 2023 2:13 AM
Aug 2020
my dick was throbbing so much that my laptop ports clogged
Oct 18, 2023 7:15 AM
Aug 2020
This bitch is thicc as fuck
Jun 8, 9:52 PM
Nov 2022
PLs Honest to god Someone pLSSSS GIVE THE ORIGINAL NAME OF THIS MANGA Plss I want to find out what was the manga name of it PLSSSS I BEGG YALL
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Voice Actors - Boku to Misaki-sensei

Noctisnox - Mar 2, 2020

2 by BEDUSZZ »»
Apr 14, 2022 5:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.