Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Apr 14, 2017 4:53 PM

Mar 2014
Well, this anime is under top 500 ^^ It seems like people realized they love ecchi :D
Apr 14, 2017 4:55 PM

Jul 2016
-Abyss_Walker- said:
10/10 anime, it might actually be fappable assuming we get the uncensored version soon.

I already told people how to find the uncensored version.

IpreferEcchi said:
ReinWeiss on Nyaa has the uncensored version.
Apr 14, 2017 5:12 PM

Feb 2014
It's fiine, we got titty sucking in the first episode, let's hope it keeps this level of lewdness.
Apr 14, 2017 5:27 PM
Oct 2016
Deadhouse said:
I thought this was second season of Nanatsu no Taizai so got hyped when I saw it for download but it ended up being fanservice for basement dwellers who never saw real female irl. Dropped.

Couldn't you have just checked? like what
Apr 14, 2017 5:32 PM

Jan 2008
10/10. Best anime this season. Girl on girl nipple sucking. Bandage to cover up naughty parts. Multiple ass grabs. Good stuff.
Apr 14, 2017 5:37 PM
Jun 2014
Aeonenleben said:
Okay, this is shit even for a shit-tier ecchi show.

The fact that the current average rating is above 8.0 just shows how degenerate the average anime fan has become. We should have listened to Tesla.

Welp, at least Netflix has some decent series this season...

How about haters of ecchi like you just shut up and don't watch? Ecchi haters like you are very vocal and is definitely the reason we get less ecchi anime shows these days. I hate decapitation, amputation and violence in general, but I bet you drool over those shows like the rest. You don't see me there complaining about such shows. I bet you and other ecchi haters give low ratings by default to these shows without watching them. That's why for every ecchi anime, I give an extra two point to the overall score cause you don't matter.
DashingfellaApr 14, 2017 6:55 PM
Apr 14, 2017 5:37 PM

Mar 2017
Seriously no plot at all, just PLOT. Even for ecchi this was complete shit, it would be better if it was a hentai. Dropped
Apr 14, 2017 5:54 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
LethoOfGulet said:
Seriously no plot at all, just PLOT. Even for ecchi this was complete shit, it would be better if it was a hentai. Dropped

I think it should've been obvious that this wouldn't have an real story at all. But I understand what you mean.

Harbur said:
Deadhouse said:
I thought this was second season of Nanatsu no Taizai so got hyped when I saw it for download but it ended up being fanservice for basement dwellers who never saw real female irl. Dropped.

Couldn't you have just checked? like what

I was gonna ask the same thing.
Apr 14, 2017 6:09 PM

May 2013
Interesting episode... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Apr 14, 2017 6:26 PM

May 2014
to anyone that haven't realized, Maria Totsuka's friend has the same voice actress of Gabriel in Gabriel Dropout :) Miyu Tomita ^_^
Apr 14, 2017 6:34 PM

Oct 2013
ExxBlack said:
Lucifer is badass :) She is look like adult gabriel :D (Gabrie lDropOut)

CANNOT UNSEE.
And Satan looks like Satania too!!!
Apr 14, 2017 6:40 PM

Nov 2011
Animation, Art, Music and characters are all 100. Story? Who cares. Maria is bae She'll be alright.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Apr 14, 2017 6:50 PM

Aug 2012
Bland animation and characters. But if you go just for boobs and lewd, no problem.
"Could you not talk with me? I'm busy breathing."
Apr 14, 2017 6:54 PM

Jun 2013
This had no reason to be this entertaining :p
Did maria die at the end? :(
Apr 14, 2017 6:59 PM
Aug 2016
The savior of this anime season.
Apr 14, 2017 7:47 PM
Oct 2016
Why are there people actually complaining about the "ecchi" are you joking? What did you expect, did u not watch the trailer or the previews this clearly was gonna be like this. Just baffles me how people can't even tell what it's gonna be like from watching a trailer.
Apr 14, 2017 7:55 PM

Jan 2011
This is not how i remembered Gabriel Dropout or Seven Deadly Sins " NotLikeThis" D: joking aside episode it's self was pretty damn incoherent but that's not what really matters lol it seems to be doing what it intends to do just fine.

feels like it's been years since the last time i watched a blatantly lewd ass show
Apr 14, 2017 10:01 PM

Aug 2013
This had some dark moments but finally we get an ecchi anime that is truly ecchi and has an uncensored version. Last ecchi show I got like this was Masou Gakuen HxH.
Don't believe the hype.
Apr 14, 2017 10:17 PM

Jul 2009
Feels like a sexy version of Gabriel Drop out lmao. Will continue watching.
Apr 14, 2017 10:25 PM

Nov 2009
will stay for the yuri
Apr 14, 2017 11:57 PM

Jan 2012
Dashingfella said:

How about haters of ecchi like you just shut up and don't watch? Ecchi haters like you are very vocal and is definitely the reason we get less ecchi anime shows these days. I hate decapitation, amputation and violence in general, but I bet you drool over those shows like the rest. You don't see me there complaining about such shows. I bet you and other ecchi haters give low ratings by default to these shows without watching them. That's why for every ecchi anime, I give an extra two point to the overall score cause you don't matter.

Pathetic.
Ecchi is nothing more than pandering to lowlife instincts. It has no value at all.

If you really believe "Ecchi haters" like me are the reason for less Ecchi anime, you must be quite stupid. Noone in Japan cares for Gaijins opinion on anime. And Japan itself has quite a lot of otaku-virgins that make ecchi profitable. The number of Ecchi shows/season has more than doubled over the last couple of years, so i guess you must be new to the whole anime thing.

I don't care for gore but nice assumption. Over the top Gore is just another form of fanservice.
Ecchi is fanservice for sexually frustrated virgins while gore is fanservice for wannabe edgelords.

I give low-ratings because anime shows like this one are objectivly shit. They have less depth than a Twilight-fanfiction written by a 12 year old girl. Their characters are cheap stereotypes, the story is nonexistent. It's like saying "The Kardashians" is as good as a TV-show than "Breaking Bad" or "Game of thrones."
"Es irrt der Mensch, solang er strebt." - Faust I, Vers 317
Apr 15, 2017 12:02 AM

Jan 2015
The animation was great, the episode was very good tbh, I didn't expect it.

I've enjoyed Queen's Blade, so I guess I will enjoy this one as well
Apr 15, 2017 12:27 AM

Jul 2014
AOTY boys!

Now I must say that I really liked this, characters, designs, animation.

Poor Maria (she'll be OK but still)
SkyLETVApr 15, 2017 12:41 AM
Apr 15, 2017 12:29 AM
Aug 2015
Ehh.. So it's an all-girls anime with yuri tones.. i thought it has at least 1 male character, but it doesn't look like that :/
renzosparkApr 15, 2017 12:35 AM
Apr 15, 2017 12:31 AM

Aug 2013
CheekyKunt said:
Feels like a sexy version of Gabriel Drop out lmao. Will continue watching.
Guess I'm not the only one. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Apr 15, 2017 12:52 AM

Dec 2013
Queens Blade: the Religious version.

Okay... nothing really happened, but a lot of nekid lady parts abound.
Looking forward to the rest of the story.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Apr 15, 2017 12:53 AM

Aug 2013
the uncensored version is lit 👌👌👌👌👌👌
so Lucifer fall, now what she gonna do in human world?
Apr 15, 2017 1:46 AM

May 2016
- Uncensored
- Plot
- Boobs

Do we need something more ? I don't think so.
Idk who is director bu he's genius. 10/10
Apr 15, 2017 1:53 AM
Oct 2013
Smudy said:
Wait, was there a story, i didn't notice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What are you talking about? The plots are massive ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Apr 15, 2017 2:41 AM

Jun 2013
i like the plot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Apr 15, 2017 3:00 AM

Sep 2015
Aeonenleben said:

The fact that the current average rating is above 8.0 just shows how degenerate the average anime fan has become. We should have listened to Tesla.

Stand down my young jedi, stand down and don't let dark side take you. You have the right to write anything you want and write how bad this series is in the forum, but you can't address the community(your average anime fan) like that.

Everyone preference is different, what you think its bad doesn't mean others will hold the same opinion, vice versa. The same goes to Mal ratings, average rating indeed have an affect on others, but in the end its just a preference rating. The series is bad, either you drop it or continue to watch it, simple. *Not joking, I can easily describe how good this series is, in ways better than half of those animes you have watched.

In my eyes you are also part of those degenerated "average anime fans", not because of this series, but the way look at things. No offence & just like this, I can do the same thing to you. Your comment flame other community easily, so I also advice you stop reply to those who quote your comments, because it will be non-ending discussion if you keep reply.
valvravetruthApr 15, 2017 3:20 AM
Apr 15, 2017 3:01 AM
Mar 2014
Aeonenleben said:

Welp, at least Netflix has some decent series this season...

get you fist out of your ass, this show is obv for the ones who love ecchi, so go get high of a kiddy show somewhere els, and let us adult's enjoy our guilty pleasures.
Apr 15, 2017 3:27 AM

Jan 2012
krillerthekille said:

get you fist out of your ass, this show is obv for the ones who love ecchi, so go get high of a kiddy show somewhere els, and let us adult's enjoy our guilty pleasures.

Ecchi is for adults who lack the maturity of one.
Average rating of 8.5 and barely an adult himself. Who are you calling kiddy? xD

@valvravetruth
No, you can't and you won't.
I kinda envy how high you think of yourself without anything backing it up.
Ecchi is the sole reason anime itself is loathed by huge parts of the population, even in Japan itself.

And the anime community is a toxic cesspool of retards and social rejects.
This wasn't the case until around the 2000nds.

I would advise you to not talk about thinks you clearly know absolutly nothing about.
"Es irrt der Mensch, solang er strebt." - Faust I, Vers 317
Apr 15, 2017 3:29 AM

Sep 2016
Aeonenleben said:
krillerthekille said:

Average rating of 8.5 and barely an adult himself. Who are you calling kiddy? xD

@valvravetruth
Ecchi is the sole reason anime itself is loathed by huge parts of the population, even in Japan itself.

I would advise you to not talk about thinks you clearly know absolutly nothing about.
"im a mature 12 yrs old btw haHAA"
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Apr 15, 2017 3:40 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
I like Gluttony the best. She's the reason I was so hyped coming into this show and I kind of wanted to see more of her, but eh, I guess I can't expect too much from what was pretty much a set up episode.

I liked it quite a bit. Excited for next week :P

Apr 15, 2017 4:13 AM

Sep 2011
Aeonenleben said:
krillerthekille said:

@valvravetruth

I think you're taking anime too seriously.

>Ecchi is the sole reason anime itself is loathed by huge parts of the population, even in Japan itself.
Right. Any proof? I like anime because of its diversity and ecchi is an undeniable part of it. You don't like Ecchi? Why do you even reply to an Ecchi show then? Don't like it, don't watch it. No point in hating on something and wasting everyone's time.

>And the anime community is a toxic cesspool of retards and social rejects.
While I do agree that there might be some retards and social rejects, you can't just generalize this fact.

That aside, I liked the first episode. 7/10 and 8/10 for nosebleeding. I had to rewatch the episode uncensored, but always a pleasure again to see yuri/ecchi. I also liked the premise. Leviathan and Lucifer best girls, but I liked Maria too. Hope she'll get more screentime next time.
Mai88Apr 15, 2017 4:17 AM
Apr 15, 2017 5:09 AM

Nov 2011
I expected much more evil and violent scenes, but it was a watered-down narration, stuff that does not even remotely, in series such as Bible Black. The drawings and animations are normal, the only thing that surprised me is the final scene with Lucifer that kills the main character Mary. I am undecided whether to follow it seriously, because it has convinced me much, but I was amazed by the fact that there is some kind of plot, wow!
Apr 15, 2017 5:31 AM

May 2009
Aeonenleben said:
krillerthekille said:

@valvravetruth

Muh "mature and serious Japanimation shows are suffering because people love nude tits."
Pull that broomstick out of your ass because it clearly affects your brain. Why are you even visiting subforum for show of genre you hate? It's like going to Super Lovers threads and complaining why that shit so gay.
BTW: No amount of "serious anime" will change that average people will despise chinese cartoons and their fans.
Apr 15, 2017 5:37 AM

Jun 2014
Well, I didn't expect the show to be THAT lewd. But then again, it is from the director of Queen's Blade (plus the studios in question have been involved with multiple fanservice titles), so that was a big underestimation. I'm watching the censored simulcast, which I think will be fine for now despite links to the uncensored version out there (plus GIF's on tumblr). Honestly, it's fun to laugh at.

Definitely not a bad introduction. The setup for the plot is clearly here (as well as the PLOT) and the character designs (aside from Maria) are actually quite nice. My favorite would have to be Asmodeus thus far, seeing as her design and her characteristics work well for her.

Now if only some of the unnecessary fanservice (the butt groping), plus Leviathan's "ONEE-SAMA!" were removed. I think the anime would be slightly better if that was the case. After all, the ending did leave me on the edge of my seat a bit.

I'm interested to see where this goes, so I'll stick with it. I don't typically watch a lot of fanservice shows, but this seemed interesting enough for me to give it a go. 3/5 for the first episode, along with 9/10 on the lewd meter.
Apr 15, 2017 5:45 AM

Aug 2015
Great to see a yuri ecchi anime with interesting char like luicfer and others.
The only problem I have is the bright scenes it make it hard to keep up with what happening worst case is with lucifer because she wearing white.
Apr 15, 2017 5:47 AM
Nov 2015
DazzlingAnime1 said:
Now if only some of the unnecessary fanservice (the butt groping), plus Leviathan's "ONEE-SAMA!" were removed.

I think they need to go even more lewder than that if they want to stay relevant. If they removed those things it would just be Valkyrie Drive (which already set a bar last time). So the butt groping should remain. Also I'm expecting "good" things from the unaired sequel episodes.
Apr 15, 2017 5:56 AM

Apr 2015
9.5/10

Praise the titties.
Awesome ED.
TYxTxYTApr 15, 2017 6:05 AM
befriend (v.): To violently attack someone with very dangerous and extremely powerful blasts of magical pink light until your target sees the validity of your viewpoint.
Apr 15, 2017 6:12 AM

Jul 2013
For the episode everything aside from the ecchi was pretty basic. Lucifer is okay for now. The only character that I think we'll make my gears grind will be Leviathan, cause I'm getting tired of the characters who are so loyal to the point she would molest her idol, I kinda don't that but at least it fits in with the show. The story is basic (then again who watches a ecchi show like this for a story). I gonna be honest ecchi nice and all but some of them kinda feels like they are just there for people to just buy the BD. (Kinda obvious but I just wanna point that out) So for now. It holds on a 5 for now.

Apr 15, 2017 6:21 AM

Jul 2015
GangsterCat said:
it's censored, dropped 0/10 pointless

Uncensored is out and it's great :D
Apr 15, 2017 6:30 AM

Jul 2013
Aeonenleben said:
krillerthekille said:

@valvravetruth

Just because you don't like ecchi doesn't mean everyone else does. Also, why are you even here if you don't like the show? If you don't like it, don't watch it.

Apr 15, 2017 7:00 AM

May 2015
Spring season eyecandy finally fallen on us.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 15, 2017 7:36 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Made me smile to hear Akeno and Rias' voices again :'') Top tier fanservice
Apr 15, 2017 7:54 AM

Apr 2016
Well, taken seriously this anime is surely shit. There's the history theme and all but if you really take it seriously you'll be disappointed.

But hey, who doesn't like butt, uncensored AND yuri ? I'm just gonna watch it for that and for what will happend to Lucifer :')

❝ They went looking for the gods,
and died in lonely places ❞
Apr 15, 2017 9:08 AM

Aug 2016
In terms of lewdness, looks like it's not going to be as bad since there is nipple sucking.

Boobs and butt scenes were also nice and soundtrack looks to at least be solid.

Overall though, it's pretty awful.

What gets me bothered so much is that

The great Shizuka Itou is voicing the worst character design girl in Belial. I didn't look at the designs or watch videos prior when I just read the synopsis and added it, but Belial has all the things that bothers me

-Uneven distribution (horn size in this case)
-Profound lipstick
-Different colored eyes
-Constant shiny cheek area even when there's not a highly lit area (all the girls have it). If it's "makeup" that makes it even worse
-Eyebrows/eyelashes color same as hair instead of leaving it black. In real life, girls with blonde hair and black eyebrows bug the shit out of me, but in anime, the consistent hair color for the eyebrows/eyelashes that isn't black is annoying to look at. It ruins the potential design for me as I stare at that more than the eyes.

And she has ALL of them

Didn't know such a thing was possible to be bothered that much on an anime designed to have characters to be sexy

Out of all the sins, I like Envy's design and Gluttony's design the most.
MechKingKillbotApr 15, 2017 9:11 AM
Apr 15, 2017 9:25 AM

Sep 2016
not a good production or directing in this but i still enjoyed the heck out of it haha.
Objectivity doesn't exist. Subjectivity is an excuse. Beautiful world of online discourse.

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 29, 2017

62 by Cookiez_X »»
May 20, 1:58 PM

Poll: » Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 19, 2017

49 by Muow »»
Jan 9, 2023 6:40 AM

Poll: » Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 5, 2017

59 by AnimeBeefs »»
Oct 2, 2022 8:25 AM

» Does this anime have sex scenes in it?

Dinorexy007 - Mar 21, 2022

4 by Heavenly47 »»
Mar 21, 2022 1:30 PM

» Is this show relatively family-friendly?

ClodRaker - Apr 5, 2017

27 by The_Core »»
Jan 27, 2022 8:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.