Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 8, 2017 8:11 PM

Aug 2008
The confession scene was too much for me ^_^

The best part about the witch hunt was when that little girl from the previous episode decided to join in.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Mar 8, 2017 9:09 PM

Jun 2010
The red hair lady in the bath with the pretty eyes that got creeped out by Kazuma, does anyone know if she has some importance or significance beyond that scene? She didn't seem like she was part of the Axis cult, and her character design seemed to pretty and elaborate to be just another side character.
Mar 8, 2017 9:09 PM

Jan 2015
guyklc said:
The best part about the witch hunt was when that little girl from the previous episode decided to join in.
You mean the "single flower that bloom inside a city full of religious nutcases", right? LOL
What the heck with that confession part? "Eris pad her devilish chest". XD
Time for a Witch Hunt!!! >_<
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Mar 8, 2017 9:17 PM

Sep 2013
Definitely one of the weakest episodes, highlights being both onsen scenes and the walk with Megumin. Looks like we're going original next episode? Which is weird since season 2 was only gonna be 10 episodes too.
Mar 8, 2017 9:24 PM

Dec 2016
I have but only one complaint. Why do we never see Aqua in the bath too???? XD
Mar 8, 2017 9:43 PM

Aug 2008
Mascera said:
guyklc said:
You mean the "single flower that bloom inside a city full of religious nutcases", right? LOL

Lol!
Yes, her >.<

And I'm under the word limit otherwise.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Mar 8, 2017 9:56 PM
Oct 2012
neonie said:
The red hair lady in the bath with the pretty eyes that got creeped out by Kazuma, does anyone know if she has some importance or significance beyond that scene? She didn't seem like she was part of the Axis cult, and her character design seemed to pretty and elaborate to be just another side character.

Humm...... We may see her again if the animation lasts for another 3 seasons.... Or in a real way you had already seen her both before and after that scene.....
Mar 8, 2017 9:58 PM
Oct 2012
talentlessash said:
Definitely one of the weakest episodes,

I agree, this was the low point in the novels. Pity we will not the town of trolls that would be episode 2 or 3 of next season.
Mar 8, 2017 10:12 PM

Jun 2010
Takuan_Soho said:

Humm...... We may see her again if the animation lasts for another 3 seasons.... Or in a real way you had already seen her both before and after that scene.....

Another three seasons?! Wow! Lmao! Aw, that's a shame. I really liked her design and thought she was really pretty. I'd like to see more of her.

Thank you for your answer.
Mar 8, 2017 10:15 PM
Mar 2017
Chomusuke's other half is there!!!
Mar 8, 2017 11:15 PM

Jan 2014
Thai777 said:
Minor spoiler questions:

Are those two in the mixed-bath who I think they are?
Mar 8, 2017 11:21 PM

Jan 2014

I really felt sorry for Aqua because she's stuck drinking pure water for the rest of her life.

Interesting idea. However, how does she get drunk to the point of throwing up rainbows?

Mar 8, 2017 11:32 PM

Jun 2016
The City are full of Lunatic Worshippers of the Axis Cult...

Aqua's image as a Goddess really faded out... and now she's a witch from her city

Poor Low IQ Goddess who would do such a thing to purify their Mixed Bath into Hot Bath so oftenly ... She's truly a pain in the butt... xD

Kazuma's Smirk of Revenge... Got me

Well The Shipping are began to Sail <3!!

Kazuma x Megumin all the way
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2017 11:38 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
The hot springs gag was definitely required especially for being in a city like this.

I figured it was coming, that Aqua would be considered a blasphemer for saying she's a goddess. I wonder if she ha some trick or ability to prove that she is a goddess? Probably not.

Oh please lord let there be a season 3 announcement next week!
Mar 9, 2017 12:16 AM

Jan 2014
HerrSaitamaX said:

That's pure gold!

HerrSaitamaX said:
She also mentioned that her mana comes from the Axis followers, and their strong belief compensates for lack of number so basically with her crazy fanatic followers she has almost infinite mana. SMH why didn't Kazuma realize that?

Maybe it's not that he didn't realize that, but simply that he was not so unwilling to give that up. The infinite nature of Aqua's mana pool has only been used for overkill after all (e.g. dat flood).

HerrSaitamaX said:

I really felt sorry for Aqua because she's stuck drinking pure water for the rest of her life.

Doesn't her purification mean that she restores any water based liquid to it's purest form? Therefore any beverage with an alcohol percentage >50% would not be eligible for purification to begin with. Also, alcohol is often considered more "pure" than water (unless you're Hindu).

In any case it is confirmed that Aqua does get drunk, as per her puking up rainbows.

HerrSaitamaX said:
Honestly I'm quite surprised when Kazuma apologized to Aqua because IIRC it has never happened before after teasing her.

I wonder how much time the two of them were living in the barn, and how much time they've been with Darkness and Megumin for now. There're a lot of time skips, so it's hard to tell, but I get the impression it has been the two of them for a relatively long period of time. While there are jokes being made about it, and he is still Kazutrash, he never really tried anything, and they did seem to get along, even if only because they suffered together.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Mar 9, 2017 12:52 AM

Feb 2008
talentlessash said:
Looks like we're going original next episode? Which is weird since season 2 was only gonna be 10 episodes too.

Was that confirmed anywhere? Any source? Usually MAL updates the episode number as soon as it's known. It would be a shame to see this go with 10eps when so many shitty shows this season stay for another 3 eps. At least it's selling well for a S3.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Mar 9, 2017 1:02 AM

Sep 2016
HerrSaitamaX said:

Laionidas said:
Doesn't her purification mean that she restores any water based liquid to it's purest form? Therefore any beverage with an alcohol percentage >50% would not be eligible for purification to begin with. Also, alcohol is often considered more "pure" than water (unless you're Hindu).

In any case it is confirmed that Aqua does get drunk, as per her puking up rainbows.

That's some serious shit right there.
A 200 proof beverage would be very toxic to the body.

Well, ethanol is not water. What I initially thought was that she purifies anything liquid into pure water. So Aqua is able to get drunk if she's not able to purify ethanol into water.

In addition, Aqua doesn't need direct contact with the water to purify it, as shown when she makes tea for Kazuma. Must really suck tho.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2017 1:11 AM

Nov 2012
No onsen Wiz.

ONORE DEEN!
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Mar 9, 2017 1:36 AM

Sep 2013
ZetaZaku said:
talentlessash said:
Looks like we're going original next episode? Which is weird since season 2 was only gonna be 10 episodes too.

Was that confirmed anywhere? Any source? Usually MAL updates the episode number as soon as it's known. It would be a shame to see this go with 10eps when so many shitty shows this season stay for another 3 eps. At least it's selling well for a S3.
Well that was the original hear-say here, and on Amazon there is still only volumes 1-5 for season 2 so unless there's word of more to come I think there'll only be 10 episodes.
Mar 9, 2017 2:10 AM
Nov 2016
God that was funny...

The scene in the confessional booth made me lol

Seems like Aqua caused a huuuuuge trouble for the group, how typical of her...
Mar 9, 2017 2:16 AM

Apr 2011
Haha. That bath scene was great and funny.

Aqua bringing more trouble by getting her own followers angry.
Mar 9, 2017 2:32 AM

May 2013
Repeat these holy words:

Eris Pads Her Chest

(and repeat again, just to be sure)

Haha, fun episode. :) Hoping it goes for more than the rumoured 10 episodes as it still feels there's enough story left to go a few episodes more.
SQ5 said:
Bea is dead. In an alternate future she would've borne your son. In the future past of Space Quest 4, your son would've saved your life. But she didn't, so he couldn't -- therefore you aren't.
- Space Quest 5 death scene
Mar 9, 2017 2:34 AM

Sep 2014
After rewatching the episode I have many queries about how this will end.Mostly to the anime-original moments that overshadowed this arc's plot.

MonkeyDHunterMar 9, 2017 2:38 AM
Mar 9, 2017 2:51 AM

Dec 2014
well Honestly ...Aqua is so foolish...how was she a goddess in the first place
Mar 9, 2017 3:01 AM

Aug 2008
LOL! Funny episode once again. Aqua bawling is always fun to watch. I think confession part in the beginning is the best one.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Mar 9, 2017 3:31 AM
May 2016
the axis cult is as stupid as their goddess.
they can't recognize their own goddess in the flesh, LOL
Mar 9, 2017 4:40 AM

Jul 2011
So I burst out laughing at the comment on people who love animal-eared girls... because I have a friend who's watching this who loves them too. This episode discussion with him is gonna be interesting xD
Mar 9, 2017 5:33 AM

Dec 2014
This show wouldn't be what it is without Aqua's VA. My god she's so amazing.
Mar 9, 2017 5:41 AM

Jan 2014
HerrSaitamaX said:
That's some serious shit right there.
A 200 proof beverage would be very toxic to the body.

Well, ethanol is not water. What I initially thought was that she purifies anything liquid into pure water. So Aqua is able to get drunk if she's not able to purify ethanol into water.

In addition, Aqua doesn't need direct contact with the water to purify it, as shown when she makes tea for Kazuma. Must really suck tho.

Half a glass of 200 proof (100%) alcohol is no more toxic than a full glass of 100 proof (50%) alcohol, provided that it only includes ethanol, and no methanol alcohol. However, with no volume left to be occupied by other components, it would have absolutely no taste whatsoever other than the alcohol, and would therefore be also 100% pointless. It's pretty much the same concept as tea purified into hot water.

MelhemX said:
the axis cult is as stupid as their goddess.
they can't recognize their own goddess in the flesh, LOL

In fairness, she doesn't really behave like you'd expect from a godess either, nor does she possess the dignity and intellect commonly associated with divine entities.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Mar 9, 2017 6:08 AM
Jan 2013
finally darkness can hit someone

siegeandc0nquest said:
Repeat these holy words:

Eris Pads Her Chest

(and repeat again, just to be sure)

do some one can correct me of this phrase in japanese?

"eris no mune wa pad o iri" is this correct?
Mar 9, 2017 6:10 AM

May 2015
While some people are saying this is the weakest episode so far, I thought it was probably the funniest.

Mar 9, 2017 6:28 AM

Jul 2013
I really didn't see coming the cultists rebelling against Aqua. Only someone as stupid as her could do that xD
That detergent man needs a break, really.
Mar 9, 2017 6:39 AM

Mar 2016
Damn these people are hardcore prejudice against others. Poor Aqua her followers are so crazy (just like her) they can't even recognizing their own God.

They better leave before they have to resurrect Kazuma again...
UrbanJahtsMar 9, 2017 6:42 AM
Mar 9, 2017 6:55 AM
Apr 2015
Yunyun, no :(
You've got yourself into a big mess. Not as big as Aqua's, but somehow more sad.
Mar 9, 2017 6:57 AM

Sep 2007
I like how Yunyun has her own subplot in the endcard XD
Mar 9, 2017 7:02 AM

Sep 2016
Illyricus said:
I really didn't see coming the cultists rebelling against Aqua. Only someone as stupid as her could do that xD
That detergent man needs a break, really.

Considering that Megumin and Darkness did not believe Aqua even after being together for a long time, it's actually very clear that this witch hunt was coming.

What interests me is if the people acknowledged Aqua, would they lose faith having such a dumb Megami?

Detergent,soap,swallow,detergent, soap, swa.. OH GIMME A BREAK!XD
Mar 9, 2017 7:17 AM
Mar 2016
Aqua is pretty much like Jesus

LOL
Mar 9, 2017 7:36 AM

Jan 2017
Aqua Axis Church faithful... I can't stop laughing to this episode is so hilarious and funniest. I loved this episode which is make me enjoyable and interesting.
Mar 9, 2017 8:05 AM

Dec 2014
Nexu said:
Haha, the "don't mind me" scene was the best.

exactly..the level of confidence he showed for staring!

Mar 9, 2017 10:01 AM

Sep 2013
Aqua too cute, she doesn't deserve this.

Mar 9, 2017 10:05 AM

Sep 2016
ichii_1 said:

ichii_1 said:

Agreed. Aqua-sama has got to pull her shit together in the last episode of this season.

I'm still giggling to the fact that a deity? is committing blasphemy to herself.

SASUGA AQUA-SAMA!
Mar 9, 2017 10:34 AM

May 2016
Spying Kazuma was the best :D
Mar 9, 2017 10:38 AM

Mar 2013

Crying Aqua too cute ugu

The episode was funny. And lol at the bath scene. I wonder if the couple showed in the bath's gonna play any significant role later on.

Bashful Darkness at Aqua's speech was too cute <3
Mar 9, 2017 10:54 AM

Jul 2014
aikapoid said:
Aqua is pretty much like Jesus

LOL

Totally see the biblical reference there lol. too bad if it's only 10eps and next week's the last one...
Mar 9, 2017 11:39 AM

Jun 2014
JustDan said:
Thai777 said:
Minor spoiler questions:

JustDan said:
Thai777 said:
Minor spoiler questions:

Could be, who are you thinking they are?
Mar 9, 2017 11:57 AM

May 2015
The bath scene was brilliant haha. The face expressions that everyone makes always crack me up lol.

Aqua is a crybaby, as always, but she dun goofed this time.
Mar 9, 2017 12:02 PM

Oct 2011
The witch hunt begins lol
Mar 9, 2017 12:12 PM

Feb 2016
Ok episode. Nothing really happend
Mar 9, 2017 12:18 PM

May 2016
You know what, I actually feel kind of bad for Aqua. This is the one moment where she wants to be good for other people and it is all going wrong.
We started we Kazuma suspected to work for the Demon King and we'll probably end the season with Aqua (maybe the whole team) suspected again.
At least we don't have any Yunyun abuse this episode (aside from the preview).
Mar 9, 2017 12:39 PM

Sep 2015
Pretty funny episode I guess? The hot springs scene, as crass as that makes me sound was the funniest part. Like oh of course you like the hot springs scene, I'm sure it was hilarious. But it kind of put a twist on it, with Megumin and Darkness pretending to engage in ecchi antics in order to catch Kazuma. Like I got what they were going for there, which is more than I can say for a lot of this episode. Like I love Aqua, the confession booth was really funny, I like her selfish plan to purify the hot springs. Like is there even a threat from the demon king, this is just getting more and more cringe humor by the second. But I just don't understand the humor in the Axis cult. I'll always find it funny for a little bit, and then by the end I'm just baffled. Like that soap detergent scene what the hell was that? I will say as usual, I was so wrapped up in the episode the ending snuck up on me. Considering how they kept referencing it, I hope Aqua doesn't get lynched by her own followers or something. That'd be pretty damn cruel, even for this show.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2017

341 by Comander-07 »»
Apr 28, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2017

234 by Comander-07 »»
Apr 28, 4:53 AM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2017

298 by Comander-07 »»
Apr 27, 1:03 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2017

223 by V121ONENDWAR »»
Apr 16, 6:03 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2017

188 by 0451 »»
Apr 10, 7:54 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.