Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 10, 2008 1:22 PM

Feb 2008
h0riz0nLine said:
DeathfireD said:
I think the last few eps will try and tie together all the loose ends now that hiromi and shin basically confessed to each other.

So I expect to see the next episode confirming what Shin and Hiromi's relationship status is. Either Confirming that they both like each other and plan to progress together or ending it.

I also expect to see one episode dedicated to Noe and her cope with how she feels and understanding what her grandma really meant by obtaining your tears. At the same time I think we will learn more about Jun and why he acts the way he does. It will probably be one of those random confrontations between him and Hiromi where he finds out she likes Shin (or that their going out now) and then he will probably start explaining his past life to her and probably confess to her. Thats probably the part of the preview that we here her say "I am not the person you love" and then he will have this realization that he actually really does like his own sister and runs off to find her. By that time Noe's probably just about to really cry.

We will probably also see Ai and Nobuse talk and possibly re-hookup or not.

The ending is really iffy but I'm really hopping Hiromi and Shin actually stay together. It would be the biggest letdown if she ended up with Jun.

-_- agree agree

Dont agree 0_0 !
Jun is all in all a cool guy who deserves to get over his sister and find a proper girlfriend. Hiromi x Jun would make a nice couple from my point of view.

.........*dead silence in the thread*..............

Come on people. They both play basketball, are more the silent, gracefully type of character and....arrrrrggh......mmmh.....*suddenly grabbed by various true tears fans and carried out of the thread*
Mar 10, 2008 1:29 PM

Apr 2007
FTGT said:
Dont agree 0_0 !
Jun is all in all a cool guy who deserves to get over his sister and find a proper girlfriend. Hiromi x Jun would make a nice couple from my point of view.

Come on people. They both play basketball, are more the silent, gracefully type of character and....arrrrrggh......mmmh.....*suddenly grabbed by various true tears fans and carried out of the thread*

Well I also came to like Jun abit more and I would wish for him to get a nice girlfriend like Hiromi. Just that I was cheering on Hiromi from the start to get Shin, so I rather see a Hiromi x Shin ending, sorry. ^^'
Mar 10, 2008 2:15 PM

Oct 2007
Mathes said:

This is the first time I've ever seen a literal face change in this anime and it annoyed me. I had to say that.

this was yet again 4/5 just because Episode 7 was still soooo good compared to this.

Lots of things to like lots of things to dislike...but for everyone who has a favorite I'm sure you are at least uncertain as to how this will really turn out with 3 eps left.
Mar 10, 2008 3:04 PM
Feb 2008
new twist to the last three episodes...war breaks out and they draft all the guys.....nobody gets paired up....lol
Mar 10, 2008 3:30 PM

Dec 2007
My thought on episode 10:

Great episode and ending. I was little surprised that Hiromi decided to move out. Her family doesn’t mind to let her move out. I guess it's about Shin. After Hiromi say goodbye, Shin looks little sad to me. I actually thought Shin was cool with that, but Shin rode and chase after her. I thought he was going to yell his feeling to Hiromi. I liked that scene. Of course, the final episode always has big juice.

Miyokichi was cool because he went not emo after Ai-chan told him. He's very calm. I hope he will get Ai-chan back. I doubt about Ai-chan moving on after I watched the preview. Hopefully, she will like Miyokichi over Shin.

Poor Noe. She looked for "I love Noe" which Shin put rocks on the ground. I give her credit for that.

WTF at Jun. He seems to refuse give up on Hiromi.

I watched the preview and I was like WTF. I was little worried about that, but it should be good.

gameoffreak8Mar 10, 2008 3:34 PM
Mar 10, 2008 4:23 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
All I have to say on my own is: the scene with Hiromi confessing in the room to Shin - beautiful. Him following her was great, but seeing her being completely honest and sincere with Shin, and then walking away. Well done. Very well done.

lilgumba said:
It seems like everyone has changed as a character but Noe and her brother. Noe I think is closer to growth than her brother because she is about to get a big shock. Jun...from the convo he had with Hiromi...still seems the same.
I never thought about this before you mentioned it, but you're right, those are the only two characters that haven't grown. However, I also would have said Noe was the most steady and mature out of them all at the beginning. Or perhaps just observant and intuitive? I can't wait to see how her and Jun's stories are resolved, more than anything now.

DeathfireD said:
rofl I was expecting Shin to yell out "I CAN FLY" when he was rushing to Hiromi on his bike XD.
HAHA, that's awesome! I burst out laughing when I read your post xD

Dan88 said:
Close up of boucing breasts... Girl trips and falls on Boy... a bit of a crap anime cliché. Expected a little better of True Tears. However was okay.
I agree with you, that I expected a little more. She was running, I was gasping, he was getting up, I was ready to giggle like a fangirl, she trips, and I was like "oh! oh! oh!" .... and they fall on the ground. Noooo! Couldn't he have caught her? I know it's cliche, but it makes my heart go pitty pat everytime, lol.

Darkreaper70 said:
... if he does he will be like Makoto (School days) imo. >_>
You said the exact same thing last episode discussion, too. And I said in the last discussion that this was senseless. I'm sorry SD traumatized you, but this is not SD. I'm not trying to pick on you, but as lilgumba has asked you in previous threads, please back up your statement.

<!--Inserts Club Promotion Here-->
Mar 10, 2008 10:57 PM

Apr 2007
I cant say much since there's 3 eps left, but I hope in these 3 eps Noe x Shin will still be carried on. If else, I might drop the score...seriously, need to stop making osananajimi harem romance anime ffs.
Mar 10, 2008 11:13 PM

Oct 2007
Why do people drop the score for a show when the girl they want doesn't win? I mean if the final pairing actually makes sense why penalize the show? It's just a case of being a fan boy and not being able to be objective at all. At this stage unless you're a complete fan boy of Hiromi or Noe you should really have no problems with either of them winning since they have both been built up well at this point. The only "winner" who should lower the score of the show at this stage is Aiko because it would make zero sense and come completely out of the left field.

No offense intended at you noelhoi, it's more a general rant about the fandom of the genre than just you and True Tears.
Mar 10, 2008 11:24 PM

Oct 2007
You would really drop a show's score that kept you engaged in discussion and made you happy up until the last episode just because you favorite character didn't get picked? How far would you drop it? Does it get no credit for the ride?

It just seems like a lot of the Noe fans that were enjoying the show a lot are suddenly calling foul due to these turns of events in the show. They are now willing to hate the show that had satisfied them. I don't comprehend it. I'm a Hiromi fan but in the even that Noe ends up being the leading lady, which can happen still, I am not going to kill the score due to me not liking one character a lot. (Edit: I do like Noe btw just not as much as Hiromi.)

If you want this type of outcome to stop then a community must be gathered and boycott the sales of shows like this. They keep being made because we watch them. If change is to be made then we must stop watching it and wait to hear the outcomes of the shows. Then we will know whether it will be another childhood friend romance or something different.

Westlo is a fast typer. You beat me to the main punch. :P
Lil34Mar 10, 2008 11:27 PM

If we got 80% or higher let me know! :)
Mar 10, 2008 11:30 PM

Jan 2007
scoring should be subjective and being unsatisfied with the outcome is a valid reason for lowering a score.
/off topic
Mar 10, 2008 11:43 PM
Jan 2008
Faust721 said:
scoring should be subjective and being unsatisfied with the outcome is a valid reason for lowering a score.
/off topic

agreed
westlo and lilgumba you have your points for not dropping the score but others have their point of dropping the score. i know is unfair to the anime and the reason might be a bit lame. but is reasonable... i think
Mar 10, 2008 11:59 PM

Oct 2007
canis said:
FTGT said:
Dont agree 0_0 !

Well I also came to like Jun abit more and I would wish for him to get a nice girlfriend like Hiromi. Just that I was cheering on Hiromi from the start to get Shin, so I rather see a Hiromi x Shin ending, sorry. ^^'
As I say in previous post, I hope Jun died. Hiromi and Jun might play basketball together, but it is Jun who I'd see that have feelings for her. In the other side, none at all. But if Jun do something that touch my heart (like save Hiromo from accident etc.) I would be root for him. Otherwise, I hope Jun died. Yes, seriously, died.
Mar 11, 2008 12:01 AM

Oct 2007
I guess it's more for me wanting to know what is the explanation/reason/evidence behind it and then the degree of lowering or even in the opposite case raising. True Tears has gotten many of us talking here. That in itself seems pretty good in a time where a lot of forums seem to be slowing down. I'm down for discussion. Debates between reasonings is a bit refreshing as long as there are no flames. Scoring is indeed subjective and at the same time don't you too also wonder how a score came about sometimes? Blame my curiosity for wanting to know why or boredom at this late hour. :P

Mar 11, 2008 5:43 AM
Feb 2008
i felt the romance between shin and hiromi was good but i was rooting for noe ~
Mar 11, 2008 7:08 AM
Jan 2008
hmm if i would lower the score, my reason will be the ending is a bit predictable i had this feelings since first episode that Shin' will end with Hiromi and childhood friend end is overly used in most anime.(even though i don't score the anime i watch =P) Not saying that overall the story is bad. overall the story is good. for example if my original score was like a 10 it might be lowered to 9.5 or something. i dono =P
Mar 11, 2008 7:38 AM

Feb 2008
score has equalled highest for me all the time I wouldn't really lower it unless it goes totally off track. Hoping for a TomoyoXShin ending.
Mar 11, 2008 7:42 AM

Sep 2007
Westlo said:
Why do people drop the score for a show when the girl they want doesn't win? I mean if the final pairing actually makes sense why penalize the show? It's just a case of being a fan boy and not being able to be objective at all. At this stage unless you're a complete fan boy of Hiromi or Noe you should really have no problems with either of them winning since they have both been built up well at this point. The only "winner" who should lower the score of the show at this stage is Aiko because it would make zero sense and come completely out of the left field.

No offense intended at you noelhoi, it's more a general rant about the fandom of the genre than just you and True Tears.

If anything, as I'm going to use myself as an example, I might lower the score not solely because of something specific like I'm a fan of Noe, but because of something broader like "I really don't like this whole childhood pairing thing."
IriyaMar 11, 2008 7:50 AM
Mar 11, 2008 7:46 AM

Feb 2008
at least if anyone does (lower their scores btw) we can always state our reasons.

____*Gets thrown out of Thread*____
*****Hears a Feint shout "You Talk too much"******
Mar 11, 2008 8:07 AM

Apr 2007
Iriya said:
If anything, as I'm going to use myself as an example, I might lower the score not solely because of something specific like I'm a fan of Noe, but because of something broader like "I really don't like this whole childhood pairing thing."

I admit that I also thought about lowering the score (I didn't rate yet at all though) if there is a Shin x Noe ending. My reason would be that I don't like unnatural characters like Noe getting the good end. For me she is not even "loli" (childish but with a touch of sex appeal) anymore but Shin has to be completely pedo to end up with her. And I don't like pedo endings. >_> mho

I could live with Shin getting Hiromi, Aiko, his best friend, or anything beside Noe, but just not her. He can even stay alone for heavens sake, I wouldn't mind.

Shortly, I find it rather uncool to lower the score "cause my favourite chara doesn't end up with Shin T_T", that's being a bad looser. I'm Hiromi fan and she doesn't HAVE to win, it would just be nice.
Mar 11, 2008 9:16 AM

Oct 2007
Now that's what I'm talking about some good discussions! :)

For me as of episode 10 I have scored the show a 9. If one looks at my list of anime I don't give out 9s or 10s very often. The characters I can relate to. The histories of the characters are interesting and seeing how they intertwine with each other has been a real pleasure. The music so far has been great. The artwork has caught my eye to the point where I didn't notice the CG people until someone pointed it out. (I was so drawn by the main characters that I blocked out the background apparently. I'm not a huge fan of obvious cg but I take it with a grain of salt.) Plus I've had great discussions about it, which I haven't done too often for majority of the shows I have seen.

The only ways I will lower it are: if something extreme happens like everyone gets hit by a meteor and dies because that would be out of left field, or if for some reason the ending leaves me psychologically scarred temporarily (i.e. Chrno Crusade's ending actually gave me nightmares and feelings of hopelessness for some odd reason. I have since gotten over that.) The only ways I will raise it are: if the show has staying power in my head like I can come back to it 10 years later and still get just as excited over it or the ending blows me away in ways I can't even fathom right now.

Mar 11, 2008 9:27 AM

Oct 2007
You're summed up what I think of the series so far perfectly even in regards to the cg people in the background. That scene in episode 4 where Aiko and Shin are having lunch in the mall.. I did not notice the cg people in the background at all the first time I saw it since I was so focused on the main characters, though it was painfully obvious on the 2nd viewing..

Even with a great ending I doubt I'll push my score up from a 9 to a 10 and if I do I will probably lower it in a few weeks time. I've only given out 6 scores of 10 so far so it's not something I award easily. Only chance of a 10 would be a great ending and if I re watch it and still enjoy it as much as the first time.

Mar 11, 2008 9:42 AM
Mar 2008
mhmm, i just cant chose between Noe Hiromi or Ai , not that i have to,
but i kinda hope shinichiro ends up with .........................Hiromi.
I know i give easly up, speacily to this ep

He’ll get to fly and stuff like that and Noe will be happy n yeah yeah something beautifull at the end, atleast thats what i hope for. oooh yeah great anime
Mar 11, 2008 12:28 PM

Feb 2008
LonerGoth said:
at least if anyone does (lower their scores btw) we can always state our reasons.

____*Gets thrown out of Thread*____
*****Hears a Feint shout "You Talk too much"******

*Outside the thread LonerGoth landed on FTGT*

*After a short swearing competition both decide to work together in order to get back into the discussion*

Mar 11, 2008 5:29 PM
Feb 2008
Lovely ending. After disliking Hiromi for much of the series this episode has me thinking her ending up with Shin might actually make some sense. Felt sorry for Miyokichi over anyone else; but glad he took it like a man (meaning he didn't bawl or express some other adolescent emo bs).

Mar 11, 2008 10:15 PM
Mar 2008
Hello does anybody know the name of the song when sinchi was chasing hiromi ^_^ i'm looking for it .... gogogo hiromi weeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
Mar 11, 2008 10:38 PM

Nov 2007
Well...all the other endings just flew out the door right there...(nuuu...Ai-chan!!! T_T )
Mar 11, 2008 10:40 PM

Oct 2007
The name of the song is "Sono mama no boku de" by eufonius, there's an "Insert & Image Song" Album coming out on April 16th, it should be included on that CD.
Mar 12, 2008 11:13 AM

Apr 2007
*rightclicks Westlo's avatar and saves* <3
Mar 12, 2008 9:49 PM

Jul 2007
screw Noe, she's a lame kid; I really hope Shin ends up with Hiromi, she's so <3
Mar 12, 2008 10:41 PM

Oct 2007
Has Shin ever shown any romantic interest in Noe period? I might be blinded by my liking for Hiromi so I'm asking here. Oh yea stuff like her face being close to him and a little blush doesn't really count, since he's never kissed anyone until Aiko he would probably blush if Tomoyo lips was right next to his.

Only thing I can think of is him being frustrated when he saw Noe with Jun before he knew they were related. Going out together doesn't really count since he's doing it for Hiromi's sake.

@ canis

I requested that avatar to be made on AnimeSuki a few days ago, I was surprised no one else did it before me since that scene just screamed "make an animated avatar of me please".
Mar 13, 2008 8:01 PM
Mar 2008
I need Noe ending!
A Hiromi ending would make the anime feel ugly in my POV.
Preview so... annoying.
I can't tell apart their voices, who said which lines?
Mar 14, 2008 8:29 AM

Mar 2008
Man! Like everyone was saying I can't really complain about this episode. It was pretty sweet, you know with the bike scene and all. That doesn't take away from th fact that i still would like to see a ShinXNoe ending! I feel so bad for Noe right Now though.
Mar 14, 2008 11:05 AM

Feb 2008
The Noe ending would make it all happy with a pretty little bow on top ^^.

But the story isn't necessarily about who ends up with who. To me the story is more focused on the missing tears that Noe suffers from. What is it that will truly make her cry? Tears of sadness aren't going to help her and seemingly her own attempts at tears of happiness won't work. Will they then be the tears of Shinichiro when he's happy...be it with a romantic relationship with Hiromi maybe even Aiko...or perhaps Noe herself.

If I have to guess what romantic relationship will come out in the end...I'd have to venture a guess that by the end of the story everyone will be single with no relationship in the works.

I love how stories get me thinking like this...and thus episode 10 was great =^__^=
Mar 14, 2008 11:19 AM

Feb 2008
Conclusion one) Saishoudoukin.

Two) Fight forever, winner claims man.

Three) Based upon Negima!? manga: TomoyoXShin ending.

Post inspired by chapter 165 of negima... where Nadoka confesses then reads her own mind... with the conclusion drawn as saishoudoukin ...
Mar 14, 2008 2:42 PM

Jun 2007
Anayu said:
The Noe ending would make it all happy with a pretty little bow on top ^^.

But the story isn't necessarily about who ends up with who. To me the story is more focused on the missing tears that Noe suffers from. What is it that will truly make her cry? Tears of sadness aren't going to help her and seemingly her own attempts at tears of happiness won't work. Will they then be the tears of Shinichiro when he's happy...be it with a romantic relationship with Hiromi maybe even Aiko...or perhaps Noe herself.

If I have to guess what romantic relationship will come out in the end...I'd have to venture a guess that by the end of the story everyone will be single with no relationship in the works.

I love how stories get me thinking like this...and thus episode 10 was great =^__^=

I wouldn't be surprised if everyone cries in the end (aka. They cry their true tears).
Mar 14, 2008 3:29 PM

Sep 2007
No no no no no! I don't want a Hiromi ending... ;; ;; ;;
Mar 14, 2008 8:15 PM

Jul 2007
hoping for a ShinxHiromi ending~ ^___^

although i would be sad if Jun actually did like/love Hiromi
Mar 15, 2008 5:13 AM

Oct 2007
I voted 1 out of 5.

Shin x Hiromi ruins the show and it wouldn't get higher than a 5 in my overall rankings. With Shin x Noe it gets a 9.

I hate this show so much right now. Noe better make a come back.
Mar 15, 2008 6:42 AM

Oct 2007
Can you or any Noe fanboy answer my question on page 3 about Shin's (lack of) romantic interest in Noe?
Mar 15, 2008 10:41 AM

Mar 2008
Nayuki_LOVE said:
hoping for a ShinxHiromi ending~ ^___^

although i would be sad if Jun actually did like/love Hiromi

I really doubt that he does that. He only hopes for Noe´s happiness and therefor he refuse to break up with Hiromi because the "deal" would be called of if he did.

Westlo said:
Can you or any Noe fanboy answer my question on page 3 about Shin's (lack of) romantic interest in Noe?

Well, i´m not a Noe fanboy. But the only reason he told Noe that he loved her was because he thought Hiromi was his sister and that she loved Jun. So when he said that he had given up on Hiromi.

Bow that he knows the truth he don´t need to hold back any longer.

Mar 15, 2008 11:37 AM
Jan 2008
Westlo said:

i think i'll challenge it... is a tough question to answer so my answer might be horrible. Does having a interest in someone is like romantic feelings? if it does then here it goes, ep 5 Shin was shy when Noe ask him to have lunch together. If shin doesn't have some kind of feelings for her why would he making excuses for just having lunch together. the beach scene with Hiromi on their way back to their house Shin was talking about how Noe is weird and she is not a bad person and all with hiromi next to him. I don't think you should talk about another girl while someone you like is next to you. ep 7 Shin said he started to become interested in Noe. and also he said if i don't have feelings for her it wouldn't be so complicated. that would be true it wouldn't be so complicated if he doesn't have feelings for Noe. He could of just fake the whole thing without thinking about it.You might say he is just doing this for Hiromi and he is confuse about his feelings. Then later he ask Noe to go out with him. If i was him doing this just for the deal i would not be shy about it if i don't have feelings that person. And shin wrote that i like you, Noe with the rocks.
You can see lots of things between Shin and Noe in ep 8. I think most of that ep shows that Shin does have some romantic feelings for her. 1) he continue his story book with joy for Noe. 2) the scene when shin woke up with the weird hair and the worker said his hair is up like a crest and Shin said is what happiness is like. I definitely can see that Shin is enjoying his time with Noe because he likes her but i don't know if you can see it or not. Also he totally haven't think about Hiromi while the time he was with Noe. i think this is it for now.. i know these might be bad explaination, just trying to do my best to defend. =P
xhxMar 15, 2008 7:14 PM
Mar 15, 2008 11:53 AM

Oct 2007
Those are very good points. Someone you don't really care for like that you would do what he did as you said. Also after Noe said that the place he could fly wasn't here, Shin initially wanted to run after her. On his bed she preoccupied his mind wondering why she would say something like that. Then he invited her to see him dance, knowing that she likes to see him do it and for the fact that he was busy lately and wanted to spend time with her. Deal or not, Noe is his girlfriend and has grown on him over time. I don't think that can be denied. (Sorry Hiromi...the truth can hurt.)

Whether that was a feeling developed from a "rebound" or not is up for debate. Did Shin begin to like Noe to fill the void of his feelings for Hiromi during that siblings fiasco? The more Shin and Hiromi couldn't be a couple the more Shin and Noe came closer to becoming one.

Mar 15, 2008 12:25 PM

Apr 2007
lilgumba said:
Whether that was a feeling developed from a "rebound" or not is up for debate. Did Shin begin to like Noe to fill the void of his feelings for Hiromi during that siblings fiasco? The more Shin and Hiromi couldn't be a couple the more Shin and Noe came closer to becoming one.

I absolutely say "yes" to that, Noe was just filling a gap in Shins heart.
When he realized Noe liked him he even thought to himself "I never thought of her like a girl in a romantic way." and suddenly he claims to like her. >_> It's just too weird. You only fall in love with someone cause you find out that person likes you?

And well, yeah Shin was thinking and talking about Noe before that, but come on, Noe stalked him down whenever she could and pestered him with her stupid red berries. x_x' Of course a person that always runs after you is on your mind, and Shin is just too much of a nice guy to hate her for that.
I always hate it when it's considered "cute" when a girl like Noe stalks a guy. The other way around, if a guy stalked a girl like that he would be considered "perverted". So unfair that the same deeds are judged so differently just because of ones appearance...
Mar 15, 2008 12:26 PM

Mar 2008
lilgumba said:
Those are very good points. Someone you don't really care for like that you would do what he did as you said. Also after Noe said that the place he could fly wasn't here, Shin initially wanted to run after her. On his bed she preoccupied his mind wondering why she would say something like that. Then he invited her to see him dance, knowing that she likes to see him do it and for the fact that he was busy lately and wanted to spend time with her. Deal or not, Noe is his girlfriend and has grown on him over time. I don't think that can be denied. (Sorry Hiromi...the truth can hurt.)

Well, i really don´t know if Noe actually think that way anymore. It was clear to both Noe and Jun who Shin likes after the bike accident in episode 9. And Noe also said that this would be the last time when Shin asked her if she wanted to see him dance.

I think Noe knows that Shin still loves Hiromi, that´s why she said that " The place that you fly from isn't here". She know that he won´t be really happy with her.

lilgumba said:

Too me it seems that that´s just what he wanted. The more distant he and Hiromi became the closer he got with Noe. But the instant he found out that she isn't his sister and don´t love Jun his feelings for her surfaced again.

Next episode Noe will probably tell Jun that she and shin have broken up. And it would be intersting if Nobue and Noe actually came together :)

Mar 15, 2008 2:27 PM
Jan 2008
Anyien said:
lilgumba said:

Well, i really don´t know if Noe actually think that way anymore. It was clear to both Noe and Jun who Shin likes after the bike accident in episode 9. And Noe also said that this would be the last time when Shin asked her if she wanted to see him dance.

I think Noe knows that Shin still loves Hiromi, that´s why she said that " The place that you fly from isn't here". She know that he won´t be really happy with her.

lilgumba said:

Too me it seems that that´s just what he wanted. The more distant he and Hiromi became the closer he got with Noe. But the instant he found out that she isn't his sister and don´t love Jun his feelings for her surfaced again.

Next episode Noe will probably tell Jun that she and shin have broken up. And it would be intersting if Nobue and Noe actually came together :)

everything you said right there is true but that is not what we are talking about. and thanks lilgumba on defending even though you are a hiromi fan :) We are discussing about does Shin have feelings for Noe not rather who he likes more. Of course everyone could see that Shin likes Hiromi more. The accident that Hiromi and Jun created made Shin realize who he really loves. We blame it on that incident if it wasn't for that Shin and Noe would have stayed together. And Noe understand her situation and Shin's feelings thats why she is going to avoid shin or break up.
xhxMar 15, 2008 2:59 PM
Mar 15, 2008 2:50 PM

Mar 2008
ahh, then i apologize. I got the wrong impression on the discussion :(

I do think Shin have some feelings for Noe, but not romantic feelings. I have to admit that Shin and Noe did fit together, after he started met Noe the usual sad expression he had vanished and he got more cheerful.

But i don´t think the feelings he had was love.

Mar 15, 2008 4:02 PM

Nov 2007
if he did everything properly he'd of actually broke up with noe before confessing love for hiromi. I just don't like hiromi at all or the ending of this.
Mar 15, 2008 7:58 PM

Jun 2007
I think everyones forgetting the facts here. The only reason why Shin tried to forget about Hiromi and "go out with" Noe was because he though she was his sister. I don't know about you guys but if I found out the girl I liked might be my blood related sister I would definitely try and preoccupy my mind with someone else that likes me. Face it, Shin was confused and lonely. He's clearly liked Hiromi from the start and Noe was just someone he considered a unique friend. It wasn't till Jun and all this other random drama started happening, that Shin started to think about Noe as a possible g/f.

Yes, I'm a Hiromi x Shin fan. The whole concept of going out with someone you don't truly like is bad in my opinion. Thats why I don't understand why all the Noe fans want them to stay together. Its only going to hurt her later on. You know, if he ends up admitting later that he likes Noe and goes back to her, I wont be mad or give the show a 1. As long as he truly likes the girl he ends up with is all that matters. I'm still gonna base my final rank on the music, graphics, story, characters...etc. Which will probably be an 8 or 9.

BTW. Stop rating the show 1's just because Shins not with Noe. If your still watching the damn show then its clear you like it so give it a 3 or 4 at the very least.
Mar 15, 2008 8:10 PM

Oct 2007
I too am a HiShi fan but for the benefit of the doubt we can't 100% say yet Shin didn't develop any feelings for Noe. I don't think Shin did it out of malice and I don't think if he didn't have any feelings that he would go out with Noe for fun's or the bet's sake. Even if it was for Hiromi's sake he was still hesitant until the whole bro sis thing.

Sometimes you got to date to know what you truly like. It's not an all fun process but in the end it does help you choose who you want to be with for the rest of your life. Noe will learn from this a valuable lesson as will Shin regardless if they stay together or not.

Mar 15, 2008 9:15 PM

Mar 2008
lilgumba said:
I too am a HiShi fan but for the benefit of the doubt we can't 100% say yet Shin didn't develop any feelings for Noe. I don't think Shin did it out of malice and I don't think if he didn't have any feelings that he would go out with Noe for fun's or the bet's sake. Even if it was for Hiromi's sake he was still hesitant until the whole bro sis thing.

He was against it until the day at that basketball game where he heard Hiromi said that she like Jun (And she only said that because she was hurt by seeing Shin and Noe together and wanted her friend to stop mention Shin). He actually believed it and decided to give up on Hiromi after that.

It was first then he actually agreed to go out with Noe. So i don´t think he had any feelings for her when he started to go out with her.

He is a person who are very slow when it comes to other peoples feelings. If he had thought a little over what Hiromi said on that day he would have understood that she was hurt by what she saw and made up a excuse to get her friend to stop talking about him.

But i feel sorry for Noe. If Hiromi wasn't there i would have wanted to see Shin and Noe together instead.

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » True Tears Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kurotsuki - Mar 29, 2008

494 by blinddig »»
Mar 7, 8:03 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

gioss - Jan 26, 2008

103 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 7:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 20, 2008

94 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 12, 2008

83 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 5, 2008

95 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.