Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 30, 2016 3:46 PM

May 2010
I don't know what the heck it's happening, suicidal gore-ish exploding zombies? That's kinda dark for Naruto (ʘ‿ʘ)

They could have stated how long it's been since the war though, is it set after happenings from The Last? Naruto's and Hinata's relationship isn't really explained either. That kinda sucks.
Jan 5, 2017 9:42 PM
Nov 2016
I seriously hate this new animation. It feels like I'm watching a completely different show and I actually miss the more kiddy animation, or at least the animation from the middle of shippuuden. Probably won't be getting that back though :(
Jan 18, 2017 12:26 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm that beginning scene though
great way to start this arc though

Hmm Kakashi as Hokage eh
well he's a great choice since Naruto isn't yet ready yet

So Sakura's noticed that there have been cases of allied shinobi vanishing eh
perceptive of her

Facing someone that you know on the field is never easy
even if they are mind controlled

Damm i guess these guys don't feel pain when in that state
but man using captured allied personals as human bombs

Lol Choji needs the energy to use his more advanced jutsu's
hmm using Choji's wings to create a tornado that aims to push back the blast of the explosion eh
Pretty smart thinking there

Hmm i like the new outfits that all the characters wear now
Like they are aiming Naruto for young adults now rather than at early teenagers before

Hinata looks pretty nice now
Teamwork is always the best thing to use in situations like this
and seeing Naruto work together with Shikamaru and Hinata really shows how far they come since the 1st season

Lol Sakura blushing because of the mention of Sasuke
Lol Angry sakura is just as violent

Sasuke's on a journey to find answers then eh
hmm so the ones under the genjutsu are not restricted to shinobi then eh
even normal villagers are their targets to

Hmm despite her young age Chiho has quite a good jutsu there
hmm so Chiho's voiced by Ai Kakuma eh
no wonder i recognized that voice

man that old man though is so annoying
but man having his daughter killing herself in front of him and exploding
man thats pretty dark

hmm so thats why the gang targeted the village
because the village leader had refused to aid them even after all the money that they gave them

Hmm im enjoying this new story arc actually and its looks like its more darker than what we are used to see in Naruto. It looks like some of the characters have been changed somewhat like Choji but looks minor to me. Animation still looks good and it looks like they are pretty faithful to the light novel that it was adapted from.

Interesting in that they decided to use this arc first and not Naruto hidan's arcs but i guess they wanted to end the series with the Konoha arc which is adapted from the 4th book of the series which focuses on Naruto's wedding.

But so far the new arc is pretty interesting
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2017 11:20 AM

Jan 2012
what's new outfit , it's same as "last movie"

Mar 20, 2017 11:43 AM

Jan 2013
Interesting story, a lot better than having to watch through the past of the crew again.
Mar 26, 2017 12:53 AM

Jul 2014
LOL at Hinata fainting after doing one effin' move???! It's like the movie all over again where they forced her to become so annoyingly weak just to set up the connection between her and Naruto. Zzzzz
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Apr 5, 2017 8:41 AM
Oct 2007
Didn't knew Shippuuden filler ended so fast! Skipped 4 whole months worth of episodes!! Good to watch canon materials again !!! :P
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 5, 2017 7:52 PM

Dec 2015
Damn, Ino's pretty hot.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 7, 2017 8:54 PM

Dec 2012
Uh...why did Hinata almost faint?
Movie/filler character faces.
Dat stab. Explosion. Amino dead.
Run into the fire.
Those eyes got Sasuke sweating.

Awesome new OP song. If that's the final Shippuuden OP song then well done...even though I would have preferred the previous OP song. Nice ED theme.
RobApr 8, 2017 6:29 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 22, 2017 10:25 PM

Jul 2013
New look. Did they get older, was there a timeskip or did they just really change everyone's looks? Hinata looking hot af though.

Exploding humans lol. What a silly way to bring Sasuke back.
May 2, 2017 4:03 AM

Jan 2014
good thing this episode is more like a continuation after the war, so glad because this fill the timeskip.
May 7, 2017 10:35 AM
Discord Moderator
Shiroyasha

Aug 2011
Hinata is obviously prego.. you guys are all morons lol
May 21, 2017 6:18 PM

Apr 2009
Even in a filler, Sakura is still portrayed as a mentally inept child. It's okay for her to physically abuse Naruto because she can't express her emotions and still hung up on Sasuke.
May 27, 2017 7:21 PM

May 2013
Liking the new character time skip designs C:

Lookit all those zombiessssss~
Feb 3, 2019 4:16 PM
Jul 2014
An interesting new development. Sasuke's eyes really come in handy for these types of things. I hope he gets back to the village quickly to help Naruto and the others. BTW THEY'RE ALL GROWN UP UWU They all look so different but the same lol I can't wait to see the rest of them all grown up (Shino, Kiba, Konohamaru, etc.)
Sep 15, 2019 12:48 AM

Mar 2015
Wow all the girls looking gorgeous!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Sep 25, 2019 8:42 PM

May 2015
Ino age 18 is smoking hot
I like this Sasuke
Dec 21, 2019 4:37 AM

May 2018
The guys with red eyes Lethal Dominator'd themselves xD
Apr 13, 2020 11:28 PM
Dec 2019
ooh I love this Sasuke
Jan 11, 2021 6:51 PM
Jun 2013
The only excuse for Hinata is if she's pregnant. I am not sure if this is before the last movie or not.

Feb 17, 2021 1:34 AM
Sep 2020
Damn you guys in 2021 don't know where this fits in the story still after all this time? But either way I'm not watching the movies anyhow. Ino and hinata hot giggity damn bruh.animation is slicker and cleaner than the previous and final battle. Actually looks like something from 2017
Feb 17, 2021 8:09 PM

Jul 2010
Hello world! I know this discussion is kinda old, but I was watching this episode and I was curious about what is the song (OST) played in the scene when Sasuke is asking about the lightning gang, this happens about minute 19. It's a song by flute or something like that. Hope someone see this and help me! 🙏😅
Apr 5, 2021 8:35 AM

Dec 2007
the first half was pretty hilarious.
- exploding human - naruto (with boring look and hands combined behind his head) "how doe we suppose to stop them?" xDD
- hinata collapsing after little fight (and doing so in sweet and catching attention way), naruto hold her in his arms: "are you okay hinata?" (like the exploding human can wait, your romance is much important right now xD)
- wtf sai look like? o__o
- don't like ino appearance so much

second part with sasuke was much better, gotta love his new apperance.
Jul 8, 2021 9:01 AM

Jan 2020
first half was kinda boring but the second half picked up since sasuke has an actual goal
May 24, 2022 7:48 AM

Feb 2021
Ayo older cast members! What are they like 19 now? Finally, the fillers are over

Sakura and Ino's new design is pretty hot ngl

Sasuke got that drip

So what is that mysterious kekkei genkai/dojutsu? I suspect the little girl. She was holding back some words when she saw the Sharingan.

Also, the animation has significantly improved.

Sep 8, 2022 9:18 AM
Aug 2014
Cool Sasuke moments
May 15, 2023 11:39 PM
May 2023
good...................
Aug 27, 2023 12:20 PM
May 2023
Laany_ said:
Hello world! I know this discussion is kinda old, but I was watching this episode and I was curious about what is the song (OST) played in the scene when Sasuke is asking about the lightning gang, this happens about minute 19. It's a song by flute or something like that. Hope someone see this and help me! 🙏😅

not that old, I'm looking for it too, BTW did you found out the name of that OST? if found let me know too, I'll keep searching meanwhile 😅✨
Aug 27, 2023 1:51 PM
May 2023
Laany_ said:

Sai's theme It's not an officially released OST, so it doesn't seem to have a official name either
Apr 13, 11:27 PM

Mar 2014
Damn the tonal shift and overall increased quality of this new arc is crazy. Plus the timeskip gave everyone new looks this is freaky
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 73 Discussion ( 1 2 )

xLtay - Aug 28, 2008

52 by natsuyah »»
Jun 3, 2:49 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 14 Discussion

izikiel - May 17, 2007

31 by pickyotaku »»
Jun 1, 1:15 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 166 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Knave - Jun 24, 2010

216 by KoniginElle »»
May 26, 10:26 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 213 Discussion ( 1 2 )

711 - May 26, 2011

85 by Fludddd »»
May 25, 7:53 PM

» Who are your top 20 favorite Naruto characters?

SupremeGod - May 13

35 by Chunkzz422 »»
May 22, 12:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.