Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 24, 2016 12:27 PM

Dec 2012
sanata50lbsb said:
Ishkoten said:
It's confirmed that Rewrite S2 will have 11 episodes only.

where was this confirmed?
https://kazamatsuri.org/rewrite-moon-terra-anime-announced/ "UPDATE: The official website confirms that this second season will be 11 episodes, spanning 6 Blu-Ray volumes for a total of 24 episodes making up the entirety of the Rewrite series."
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
Sep 24, 2016 12:37 PM
Mar 2014
it'll be interesting to see how the comeback from world wide death

probably go back in time, and try again... since that was sort of hinted before the end "if I had a little time more time..."

the Anime, sort of started the same way, the guy waking up forgetting what transpired in his past life
Sep 24, 2016 12:41 PM

Jul 2013
I like how everyone is talking spoilers like everyone has read Moon and Terra.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Sep 24, 2016 12:43 PM
Jan 2014
Gotrys_Cheslock said:
Ishkoten said:

Good. That's the less time for garbage "art" like this:

11 episodes so moon is 2 ovas lol.
Sep 24, 2016 12:51 PM

May 2015
Ishkoten said:

well if it can actually be done with that much eps it all comes down to the writer and director
Sep 24, 2016 1:16 PM

Aug 2013
Well it couldn't be any worse then season 1 and least moon and Terra are linear.
Sep 24, 2016 1:31 PM

Aug 2015
Oh fuck! I don't want a sequel of this abomination! I want a remake!! ;-;
Sep 24, 2016 1:44 PM

Aug 2014
There is the hope they don't fuck this one up...
Sep 24, 2016 9:00 PM

May 2011
I hope it's not so crammed.
Sep 24, 2016 10:18 PM

Jan 2011
Got to tell you, didn't want a S2.

It'll be same deal. Too much in too short a time with the same bland, lifeless animation. No faith in Key adapted anime anymore. I thought Little Busters was just as bad honestly. And in all honesty I'm not one to burn a show because the animation is bad but the story itself is pieced together in a way that you have really no investment into what is going on. For a Key work that is a death nail.
Sep 24, 2016 10:32 PM
Feb 2016
I don't even know hot to feel about season 1. It was good 1st episode then alright until about episode 7/8, then it was like nothing happened, then last episode good... They need to just be consistent in season 2 I'm expecting better stuff since it's all adapting.
I'm still hoping rewrite gets a reboot a few years from now ( doubt it). I'll just get rewrite + on steam
Sep 24, 2016 10:50 PM

Sep 2015
they still can go back to normal route or keep this original route

terra route anime will be more happy than the game then like kotarou remember everything on terra

still wish for better animation
Into the Internet!
Sep 25, 2016 1:00 AM

Dec 2015
LoomyTheBrew said:
You're fucking kidding me.

Of all the shows I didn't want to get a sequel this was the one. RIP Moon and Terra, fucking A.
Dont give up hope now, 8bit might have a fetish to butcher 1st season and do well on the second one. :3
Sep 25, 2016 1:09 AM

Jul 2016
I don't know but VN players seems happy about this since it's a complete adaptation of the routes. They probably set a fail safe to keep the hype going. I've seen a few comments that the S1 was a train wreck.
"This (anime) industry is weird" - Chitose Karasuma, Gi(a)rlish Number

I hope someday someone in an anime would say, "The (anime) viewers are weird."
Sep 25, 2016 2:58 AM

Jan 2015
SkyWing0 said:
I don't know but VN players seems happy about this since it's a complete adaptation of the routes. They probably set a fail safe to keep the hype going. I've seen a few comments that the S1 was a train wreck.

Wtf, S1 have adapted nothing it's not even Rewrite. And it will not be a complete adaptation of the routes. I'm not happy and have doubt how many VN readers are happy, few ones for sure.

However ... I think S2 is necessary, after all, Terra Route is the real ending.
Sep 25, 2016 3:08 AM

Jul 2016
Arikado- said:
SkyWing0 said:

Wtf, S1 have adapted nothing it's not even Rewrite. And it will not be a complete adaptation of the routes. I'm not happy and have doubt how many VN readers are happy, few ones for sure.

Okay, I get your point, just fill me in on this one. Is this like the Missing Link of Steins;Gate? Or just state another adaptation that has this one.

Sep 25, 2016 4:48 AM

Jan 2015
Klad said:
Arikado- said:

I get it = "I'm so fking experienced anime watcher, I know everything in a show just seeing the cover"

Madoka is waiting for you in your PTW list. Anyway let threads for ppl who is watching it, would be a nice and smart attitude.
Probably am never going to watch it, it has been sitting there for years already

I'm not recommending Madoka, but this anime does teach anyone that the cover are not always reliable. I'm not recommending Rewrite ANIME too, but just sayin that it's not about loli stuff. Key char design has always been like that.
Arikado-Sep 25, 2016 4:52 AM
Sep 25, 2016 5:10 AM

Jan 2015
SkyWing0 said:
Arikado- said:

Okay, I get your point, just fill me in on this one. Is this like the Missing Link of Steins;Gate? Or just state another adaptation that has this one.

Avoiding spoilers ... S2 will not be just like a "replay" of the S1 trying to change things, will be something different.
Sep 25, 2016 5:14 AM

Jul 2016
Arikado- said:
SkyWing0 said:

Avoiding spoilers ... S2 will not be just like a "replay" of the S1 trying to change things, will be something different.

I guess it has a nice change of pace since it will be a direct adaptation of the route. I'm looking forward to it.

Sep 25, 2016 5:40 AM

Apr 2015
Robiiii said:
LoomyTheBrew said:
You're fucking kidding me.

Of all the shows I didn't want to get a sequel this was the one. RIP Moon and Terra, fucking A.
Dont give up hope now, 8bit might have a fetish to butcher 1st season and do well on the second one. :3

And what's the point of second season with the first being total garbage?
Also, with that art even good adaptation of Moon/Terra will be unwatchable.
Sep 25, 2016 11:59 AM
Dec 2014
grisaia is alot better than rewrite

Some people might say it was rushed...

But no...the ANIME of Rewrite wasn't rushed, it was butchered.
I'm 100% sure that if they adapted kotori's route (which is the shortest) it would have been better

The art is VERY bad too......maybe if they fixed it a little and the animation was better I wouldn't have realided how bad the art is

It wasn't even enjoyable. How can you enjoy a summary of a 64 hours story into 4 hours?!

I don't think the sales of the anime are good either...maybe key will use the money they will get from harmonia on this? XD :(
Sep 25, 2016 12:06 PM

Apr 2015
How can a second season exists while there is no rewrite anime at all?
Sep 25, 2016 2:18 PM

Apr 2015
You said:
How can a second season exists while there is no rewrite anime at all?

Magic, I guess...
Sep 25, 2016 3:41 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Ishkoten said:
sanata50lbsb said:

where was this confirmed?
https://kazamatsuri.org/rewrite-moon-terra-anime-announced/ "UPDATE: The official website confirms that this second season will be 11 episodes, spanning 6 Blu-Ray volumes for a total of 24 episodes making up the entirety of the Rewrite series."

And that is how key treats they adaptings, the longest visual novel they made, up to par with Clannad, maybe even longer, adapted fully in 24 episodes.

Clannad was above 48 episodes and they still didnt focused on other routes, going with Nagisa route mainly, in more than the double of screentime of the entirity of Rewrite.

Amazing.
Sep 26, 2016 2:12 PM

Mar 2016
People have only 3+ months left to play game... after that there is a last point of no return.
Sep 26, 2016 8:16 PM

Jun 2013
I love the VN to death, don't get me wrong, but a second season throwing both Moon and Terra route's together into what I assume is 12 episodes is just going to end terribly. I'm still going to watch it though because it's Rewrite.

I really hope that people don't assume that the VN is bad because of the anime.
Sep 26, 2016 11:11 PM
Jul 2016
Hamelin said:
I love the VN to death, don't get me wrong, but a second season throwing both Moon and Terra route's together into what I assume is 12 episodes is just going to end terribly. I'm still going to watch it though because it's Rewrite.

I'm pretty sure a lot people by now think the VN is garbage after watching this anime.
Sep 26, 2016 11:25 PM
Jul 2016
zaidk said:
grisaia is alot better than rewrite

Some people might say it was rushed...

But no...the ANIME of Rewrite wasn't rushed, it was butchered.
I'm 100% sure that if they adapted kotori's route (which is the shortest) it would have been better

The art is VERY bad too......maybe if they fixed it a little and the animation was better I wouldn't have realided how bad the art is

It wasn't even enjoyable. How can you enjoy a summary of a 64 hours story into 4 hours?!

I don't think the sales of the anime are good either...maybe key will use the money they will get from harmonia on this? XD :(
I agree, if they just adapted Kotori's route it would have been better....it is the shortest, but this is 8bit we're talking about I'm pretty sure they still fuck it up lol, also doesn't Kotori's route end.....you know nvm. PS Kotori is best girl just saying.
Sep 27, 2016 6:20 AM
Dec 2014
The last episode was good.

Don't get me wrong guys, I still think the anime is bad. But this last episode was soo good that I remember the feelings I had when I played rewrite VN...
This episode should have been the final episode after 50 episode...but a good epilogue to a shit series won't be good
Sep 27, 2016 6:46 AM

Apr 2015
Hamelin said:

11 episodes.
Ranoutofideas said:

I'm pretty sure a lot people by now think the VN is garbage after watching this anime.

That's probably true.
Oct 1, 2016 11:26 PM

Apr 2014
GODDAMMIT! Took me a while (and posting a topic) to see that this was already here. -_-

Well, I for one am happy because I enjoyed Rewrite and shall look forward to it.
Oct 1, 2016 11:47 PM

Jan 2015
I have absolutely zero hope for this. 8bit should just give up at this point.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2016

294 by AyanoKiru »»
May 25, 6:38 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2016

167 by AyanoKiru »»
May 25, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2016

329 by AyanoKiru »»
May 25, 4:12 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2016

177 by Miki42 »»
Jan 10, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2016

112 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.