Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 17, 2016 7:55 PM

Jun 2013
So Gaia is a gathering for people with sad depressing back stories. The Midou guy had almost all of his friends shot in the head right before his eyes. He started to believe that this world is crap and should just blow up – just like what Kashima and her predecessors believe. And Akane is the only one along the line who has memories which are somewhat better than what her predecessors had. But there's hardly any point because Kashima unleashed all the monsters right before dying because everyone is gonna die anyway.

Midou ended up protecting Koutaro because he was with Kagari and the Guardians were after Kagari. I thought they would first get rid of Midou and his godzilla and then turn their attention towards Koutaro and Kagari because that's how it usually goes. But they ignored the burning man and went straight for Kagari.

And Kotori's parents died in that accident and the first monsters she made were her parents. That was pretty sad.

And Kagari has lost it and is about to kill everyone with the Salvation because she couldn't find any good memories of humans. And now they're all gonna die unless Koutaro uses his main character powers or whatever.
Sep 17, 2016 10:03 PM

Feb 2014
Lol man, that was absolute crap! Literally one of the worst episodes I've watched the entire season.

Seeing that we have one more episode left, I think I can confidently say that this original route ended up just like how I thought it was going to be: rushed and a weird combination of all the other routes.

Focusing on this episode: Pacing was terrible and left no time for any emotional build for anything really. Plus it seemed like plot points were coming from all directions. Lol at the Midou falshback. It was so crammed in, I could literally care less what happened to him. Midou suddenly decides to protect Kotorau, like what? Weren't you trying to kill him 10 seconds ago? This is the type of random plot twists and character interactions I'm talking about. I also love how he should have died long ago from the poison, not to mention contracting the fucking T-Rex (should have died the shortly after he did). The character interactions felt so forced and out of whack. Shit was just happening randomly it seemed. And the love the forced emotional parts like with Kotori's parents, it felt so unnatural and out of nowhere. Seriously the character interactions in this show is just so bad, the dialog just doesn't feel right at all.

And oh my lord, that animation. I'm usually not a big critic of animation, but even I could tell that was shit. Between the 2D and 3D, it was poorly done through and through.

I could go on and on. This anime is a train wreck. Let's see how they end this, it's going to be assuming. Can't wait for the last minute Kagari x Kotarou romance, calling it now!

Murasa22 said:
BEST EPISODE EVERRRRRRRRRRRR

I agree that it was kinda rushed, but amazingly good nonetheless.

Can't wait for

Stop.
Sep 17, 2016 10:10 PM

Dec 2014
Well that was something ....everything in ruin........ final episode to go
Sep 17, 2016 11:01 PM

May 2015
Ugh, more yucky CG. I really wish everything wasn't so rushed. I guess I really ought to check out the VN at this point.
Cross-country >>>>>>>>>>>> Every other sport
Sep 17, 2016 11:08 PM

Jan 2014
I don't think I've seen so much bullshit in one episode since Big Order...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2016 11:47 PM
May 2016
Okay last episode next week -_-
Sep 18, 2016 1:16 AM
Aug 2015
What is this anime
Sep 18, 2016 1:54 AM

May 2016
Well, the episode was bad. It is incredible how they made familiars look that weak, I mean the Earth Dragon is not only a giant T-rex! He is supposed to be fast, with almost impossible reflexes and It doesnt need orders from a summoner... The anime ruined that.
Also, It is way too rushed, you dont have time to feel anything. I think next episode its going to be even more rushed.
Too bad, with such an amazing vn they made such a bad show.
Sep 18, 2016 2:51 AM

May 2016
I didn't think it could get worse but this episode had everything bad about it: really bad animation, lacklustre backstories and really fast pacing, on the bright side it finishes next week and plus Shizuru appeared so yay the harem is back (apart frome akane but she's long gone.) I wonder how this will all turn out.
Sep 18, 2016 2:58 AM

May 2010
Eh... I somehow managed to find the Kotori drama touching but that's probably because I had already known about her route thanks to reading the spoilers.

I wish rewrite had 52 episodes. I wanted everyone's route to be adapted fully esp. Kotori's and Akane's. Infinite budget. Ofc that's a dream only.
Sep 18, 2016 4:15 AM
Jul 2016
TragicRomance said:
Eh... I somehow managed to find the Kotori drama touching but that's probably because I had already known about her route thanks to reading the spoilers.

I wish rewrite had 52 episodes. I wanted everyone's route to be adapted fully esp. Kotori's and Akane's. Infinite budget. Ofc that's a dream only.
That would have been great if they made it 52 episodes, that would have given anime only knowledge of each heroine, but unfortunately they ended up making this piece of shit anime....I hoping they make OVAs for the heroines at least, why OVAs....well why not, because seriously one episode per heroine that's just stupid and lazy.
Sep 18, 2016 4:39 AM

Apr 2015
Ranoutofideas said:
TragicRomance said:

That would have been great if they made it 52 episodes, that would have given anime only knowledge of each heroine, but unfortunately they ended up making this piece of shit anime....I hoping they make OVAs for the heroines at least, why OVAs....well why not, because seriously one episode per heroine that's just stupid and lazy.

Um... how about no?
Sep 18, 2016 5:17 AM
Jul 2016
Gotrys_Cheslock said:
Ranoutofideas said:

Um... how about no?
so you're saying no to the suggestion and no to this anime being a piece of shit? Wow you have some "great" taste.
Sep 18, 2016 6:23 AM

Apr 2015
Ranoutofideas said:
Gotrys_Cheslock said:

Um... how about no?
so you're saying no to the suggestion and no to this anime being a piece of shit? Wow you have some "great" taste.

No to the OVAs.
And this anime IS a piece of shit. Are you new here or something?
Sep 18, 2016 6:45 AM
Jul 2016
Gotrys_Cheslock said:
Ranoutofideas said:

No to the OVAs.
And this anime IS a piece of shit. Are you new here or something?
oh okay thanks for clarifying because seriously this anime is big disappointment, it's just as bad as charlotte but that's just my opinion....and yeah I'm new here.
Sep 18, 2016 7:25 AM
Nov 2015
hey, how do you guys think if it is adapted by David production
Sep 18, 2016 7:30 AM

Aug 2009
Wow, this was absolutely fucking terrible. Everything lacked any sort of impact. At least they implemented some more stuff from Kotori's route, but even that was incredibly rushed.

Rewrite doesn't deserve an adaptation THIS bad.

And don't even get me started on the art and animation. Jesus Christ, such a fucking eyesore.
Sep 18, 2016 8:01 AM

Jul 2015
I ended catching up to see what is going on. It sure helps to be on-hold and then see a bigger batch.

Anime quality:
It is dropping like a rock. It wasn't so good in the beginning. Ep 12 is a mess.
8bit: You don't have the animation quality to sell this anime as a fanservice, you tried pushing Akane too hard.

The script:
You can't expect people to get all the 50+ hours of the VN in 13 eps. The correct solution, for this limited budget adaptation, would be to remove all that fat from random things popping, remove the heroines bits and work with reduced character cast. Place most of the heroines as side characters that you get to know when the time is right (maybe during a clash between Gaia and Guardian).

Since you have the original excuse, you could skip many parts of the common route and focus on your original route. But that requires a REAL original script and not just putting the VN script in a blender and see what's left out of it.
It is very clear they started using the Grisaia no Kajitsu solution again and got lost when they really needed to do some original script.

About the episode 12:
- Rushed (like every single episode)
- Midou got poisoned by Lucia and is able to control the dragon and fight face to face with Kotarou, right...
- Not enough time nor build-up to even care about Kotori and her parents
- Derp animation all around. Mixed CGI, background and animation with weird camera angles. The CGI fest from the first part of the episode was terrible.

By watching ep 12, I can say the 8bit staff gave up of this adaptation.
AdrianRubinskySep 18, 2016 9:19 AM
Sep 18, 2016 8:25 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
everything was bad.
holy shit.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Sep 18, 2016 8:27 AM

Jan 2011
Can't help but feel like this should be so much better than it is. Damn shame. I remember the days of good Key adaptations.
Sep 18, 2016 9:07 AM
Nov 2015
IZEROII said:
Can't help but feel like this should be so much better than it is. Damn shame. I remember the days of good Key adaptations.

Me too, I think old key animes like Angel beats, clannad, air, kanon are extremely good
Sep 18, 2016 9:11 AM

Oct 2012
The Bayern Knights of Guardian be like, wow kid you had so much trouble beating the Earth Dragon in Akane's and Terra's route? Because it sure was easy with us around LOL

I seriously can't do more than keep laughing at this point, I can't say I'm surprised because I lost faith long ago when it comes especially to anime adaptations of LN and VN, but this is probably the worst adaptation I have ever seen in my life.
Sep 18, 2016 9:27 AM

Mar 2016
24 - 5/5 for this ep ? wow... impressive! o_o

i guess some ppl made fake account's and rate this ep that high
Sep 18, 2016 9:39 AM

Jan 2011
Materialist said:

They only login for Gintima shows so don't worry about it.
Sep 18, 2016 9:44 AM

Feb 2014
Honestly, I was a bit disappointed with this episode.

The quality of this episode is why I would prefer KyoAni or P.A. Works for the animation and CGI works, since 8bit just don't have the budget to give the visuals that this show deserves.

Not only that, but only having 13 episodes and going for an original route is a slap to the faces of the loyal VN fans out there. I wouldn't be surprised if the sales are low for this show...

A bad ending would leave a bitter taste in my mouth, but there's no way that a happy ending will happen with only 1 episode left. Let's hope 8bit can get something right for the finale..............I hope.
Sep 18, 2016 10:06 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Man that guy in red is a powerhouse now having received that new
demon from Akane.

Lol that fluffy dog though sure was brave to attack the demon head on.

Shame about Kotori's dimensional home being burned down though
You can see that Kotori worked hard to create that home.

The trump cards that Kotori had were her parents eh
thats pretty unexpected even more when they are dead but appear to
be still sentient and still retain their memories. Shame that they had to be used though.

Kotori is definitely best girl in my opinion

So those guys in red are like mercenaries i guess in that they don't work for either side

And lol now its three way fight between Kotoro and Guardian and Gaia

And now the occult club is almost back together and we are ready to face the world.

Just missing Akane at the time and i hope to see her come back as well

Looks like what Akane has been fighting so far has been the saint
so thats why she appears to have two personalities

i pity her adapted parent though because Humanity while not perfect can change given time.

And now comes the finale and the endgame

can't wait to see the next episode

Overall a good episode that was heavy on action and plot.
ShingsterSep 18, 2016 10:58 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2016 10:26 AM

Apr 2015
Materialist said:

Must be Murasa22.
Sep 18, 2016 10:27 AM

Apr 2015
Shingster said:
Man that guy is red is a powerhouse now having received that new
demon from Akane.

be still sentient and still retain their memories. Shame that they had to be used though.

So those guys in red are like mercenaries i guess in that they don't work for either side

And now the occult club is almost back together and we are ready to face the world.

i pity her adapted parent though

can't wait to see the last episode next week

....................NO!
Sep 18, 2016 10:59 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
I enjoyed the episode actually

Gotrys_Cheslock said:
Shingster said:
Man that guy is red is a powerhouse now having received that new
demon from Akane.

i pity her adapted parent though

can't wait to see the last episode next week

....................NO!
Sep 18, 2016 11:21 AM
Jul 2016
Shingster said:
demon from Akane.

i pity her adapted parent though because Humanity while not perfect can change given time.

I agree..........Kotori is the best girl. As for being a good episode well, after seeing some screenshots of the episode it's fucking terrible.
Sep 18, 2016 1:12 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Can't please everyone it seems but at least we agree that Kotori is best girl lol

Ranoutofideas said:
Shingster said:
demon from Akane.

I agree..........Kotori is the best girl. As for being a good episode well, after seeing some screenshots of the episode it's fucking terrible.
Sep 18, 2016 1:32 PM

Aug 2013
Gotrys_Cheslock said:
kayTheFalcon said:
Key fans.
Thank you for watching your Visual Novel get butchered.

Yours sincerely,
another disappointed fan.

Hey, I'm not watching this. Dropped after 4th episode.

Then stop commenting on stuff you haven't seen if your going to trash the show and people for liking it at least watch it yourself.

This is coming from someone who hates the show your troll act is getting old.
Sep 18, 2016 2:02 PM

Apr 2015
Fayt89 said:
Gotrys_Cheslock said:

Hey, I'm not watching this. Dropped after 4th episode.

Then stop commenting on stuff you haven't seen if your going to trash the show and people for liking it at least watch it yourself.

Thanks but I'm not completely insane (yet).
Also, your opinion is irrelevant to me.
Sep 18, 2016 2:08 PM
Jul 2018
Gotrys_Cheslock said:
Fayt89 said:

I just gotta love how you say you don't give a shit about people opinions yet you do give a shit about it and keep on talking like you know shit. You dropped this after 4 episodes and for weeks you've been constantly bashing over people for liking it, you disregard their reasons and shit on them for nothing. I just gotta love people that are rather ignorant and pretty much contradicting the words each time. You know?

And please, don't go and say BS because you told me before that you don't care about people enjoying the anime, yet you continued to bash over and over for weeks about it, you're pretty much like a 12 year old kid banging and complaining about it and even if you dropped it, you still complain like a bitch.
Sep 18, 2016 2:19 PM

Apr 2015
TheLittleRedHero said:
Gotrys_Cheslock said:

I just gotta love how you say you don't give a shit about people opinions yet you do give a shit about it and keep on talking like you know shit. You dropped this after 4 episodes and for weeks you've been constantly bashing over people for liking it, you disregard their reasons and shit on them for nothing. I just gotta love people that are rather ignorant and pretty much contradicting the words each time. You know?

And please, don't go and say BS because you told me before that you don't care about people enjoying the anime, yet you continued to bash over and over for weeks about it, you're pretty much like a 12 year old kid banging and complaining about it and even if you dropped it, you still complain like a bitch.

I'm sorry but this anime is pure garbage (you know that too!) and an insult for a Rewrite fan (like me), so I can hate it as long as I want.
Also, what are you doing here anyway?
Sep 18, 2016 2:30 PM

Jul 2012
LoomyTheBrew said:
Lol man, that was absolute crap! Literally one of the worst episodes I've watched the entire season.

Seeing that we have one more episode left, I think I can confidently say that this original route ended up just like how I thought it was going to be: rushed and a weird combination of all the other routes.

Focusing on this episode: Pacing was terrible and left no time for any emotional build for anything really. Plus it seemed like plot points were coming from all directions. Lol at the Midou falshback. It was so crammed in, I could literally care less what happened to him. Midou suddenly decides to protect Kotorau, like what? Weren't you trying to kill him 10 seconds ago? This is the type of random plot twists and character interactions I'm talking about. I also love how he should have died long ago from the poison, not to mention contracting the fucking T-Rex (should have died the shortly after he did). The character interactions felt so forced and out of whack. Shit was just happening randomly it seemed. And the love the forced emotional parts like with Kotori's parents, it felt so unnatural and out of nowhere. Seriously the character interactions in this show is just so bad, the dialog just doesn't feel right at all.
Yamada2 said:
Midou ended up protecting Koutaro because he was with Kagari and the Guardians were after Kagari. I thought they would first get rid of Midou and his godzilla and then turn their attention towards Koutaro and Kagari because that's how it usually goes. But they ignored the burning man and went straight for Kagari.

That said, this episode... I've been enjoying Rewrite for what it amounts to, which is fanservice for people who have read the VN, but these last two episodes just crapped all over that.

Lucia living through that fall somehow, and not being anyway where near two cliffs like she was shown to be in episode 10 when she was falling...

All the hilarious animation mishaps this episode (try paying attention to Akane's eyes when she said she was following Kashima) along with sudden Midou backstory which I wouldn't have minded had the revelation about Kotori's parents not been within the very same episode...

I'm just sad.
Sep 18, 2016 2:35 PM
Jul 2018
Gotrys_Cheslock said:
TheLittleRedHero said:

I'm sorry but this anime is pure garbage (you know that too!) and an insult for a Rewrite fan (like me), so I can hate it as long as I want.

First of all, who said that I think its pure garbage? Is it good? Of course not. But I've seen worse things out there (that's because I've seen a lot of shows that have been butchered and this is pretty much nothing compared to the stuff I've seen). And well, I can really understand on that point but for me at least I didn't felt insulted on the matter in comparison.

The problem here is that you haven't seen the content, hence your opinion is relied on other's opinions, and that's not even your own after the stopping point. The first four episodes were your points but at this point you're taking words from others, and that angers me because one thing that I hate is that people take's others opinions. You're basically becoming a trending joke afterwards. I'm fine for you to bash whatever the fuck you want but if you haven't seen the episodes then I would prefer for you to shut the fuck up and go and bitch somewhere else, rather than opening your Pandora Box mouth.

And another problem I have with you is the contradiction that you said to others, okay. It's fine if you hate the anime, I get it, but you told me previously that you don't care about people enjoying the anime, YET, you are still doing the bashing and this is one of the reasons why I'm no longer staying in the Rewrite forums. Up until now when I went snap, and before this series is over, I wanted to let my god damn shit mouth open for once, because I honestly can't tolerate your logic here.

At this point its honestly easy to say that I don't care what the anime does at this point, but I'm also tired at you being a god damn asshole shitting on your own logic and making other people feel like shit, if I was you, I would let them enjoy whatever the fuck they want, and let it be. Even if I hate someothing you don't really see me complaining. Aaaand before you say something that I do complain, at least for instance when I complained about Berserk:

1. I've seen the anime
2. I've read the source material
3. My opinions are mine and not taken from someone else.

Oh and why I'm here? I did said that I wanted to stay away from the forums but I guess I wanted to open my mouth because honestly, with the stupidity you spit through, I honestly wanted to say something like that.
removed-userSep 18, 2016 2:39 PM
Sep 18, 2016 4:31 PM
Jul 2016
Shingster said:
Can't please everyone it seems but at least we agree that Kotori is best girl lol

Ranoutofideas said:
yep, we can both agree on that lol
Sep 18, 2016 5:52 PM

Jul 2015
Anyone else has no f*cking idea what is going on in this anime?

Sep 18, 2016 6:51 PM

Apr 2015
TheLittleRedHero said:
Gotrys_Cheslock said:

First of all, who said that I think its pure garbage? Is it good? Of course not. But I've seen worse things out there (that's because I've seen a lot of shows that have been butchered and this is pretty much nothing compared to the stuff I've seen). And well, I can really understand on that point but for me at least I didn't felt insulted on the matter in comparison.

The problem here is that you haven't seen the content, hence your opinion is relied on other's opinions, and that's not even your own after the stopping point. The first four episodes were your points but at this point you're taking words from others, and that angers me because one thing that I hate is that people take's others opinions. You're basically becoming a trending joke afterwards. I'm fine for you to bash whatever the fuck you want but if you haven't seen the episodes then I would prefer for you to shut the fuck up and go and bitch somewhere else, rather than opening your Pandora Box mouth.

And another problem I have with you is the contradiction that you said to others, okay. It's fine if you hate the anime, I get it, but you told me previously that you don't care about people enjoying the anime, YET, you are still doing the bashing and this is one of the reasons why I'm no longer staying in the Rewrite forums. Up until now when I went snap, and before this series is over, I wanted to let my god damn shit mouth open for once, because I honestly can't tolerate your logic here.

At this point its honestly easy to say that I don't care what the anime does at this point, but I'm also tired at you being a god damn asshole shitting on your own logic and making other people feel like shit, if I was you, I would let them enjoy whatever the fuck they want, and let it be. Even if I hate someothing you don't really see me complaining. Aaaand before you say something that I do complain, at least for instance when I complained about Berserk:

1. I've seen the anime

Oh and why I'm here? I did said that I wanted to stay away from the forums but I guess I wanted to open my mouth because honestly, with the stupidity you spit through, I honestly wanted to say something like that.

Oh, come on. I'm not bashing anyone here (excluding Murasa, cause he is a delusional fanboy - anyone can see this now). Anyway, don't worry. I'm gonna stop this "nonsense" after final episode.
Oh, and "Pandora Box mouth" - nice one. Good for a nickname. I'm gonna use it if you don't mind. Suits me well, I think.
Sep 18, 2016 6:58 PM

Jun 2013
Gotrys_Cheslock said:
TheLittleRedHero said:

1. I've seen the anime

Oh, come on. I'm not bashing anyone here (excluding Murasa, cause he is a delusional fanboy - anyone can see this now). Anyway, don't worry. I'm gonna stop this "nonsense" after final episode.
Oh, and "Pandora Box mouth" - nice one. Good for a nickname. I'm gonna use it if you don't mind. Suits me well, I think.

I wonder why do you hate me so much though?

Yeah, i like the anime, but like any other Rewrite fan, ofc i would like to see a more pretty animation with better pacing and all the routes adapted. But we can't have that, can we? So, let me enjoy what we have right now.

Maybe they can release a remake in the future like they did with Kanon, maybe not. If they do, I'll be very happy, if not, I'll be happy anyway because i can see now my favorite characters animated, etc.

I have the visual novel on my PC, so the anime is just a plus for me. I've waited a long time for this and im not gonna waste any more of it bashing the people who made that wish true for me, even if its not good like the visual novel.
Sep 18, 2016 7:13 PM
Jul 2018
Murasa22 said:
Gotrys_Cheslock said:

Yeah, i like the anime, but like any other Rewrite fan, ofc i would like to see a more pretty animation with better pacing and all the routes adapted. But we can't have that, can we? So, let me enjoy what we have right now.

Maybe they can release a remake in the future like they did with Kanon, maybe not. If they do, I'll be very happy, if not, I'll be happy anyway because i can see now my favorite characters animated, etc.

I have the visual novel on my PC, so the anime is just a plus for me. I've waited a long time for this and im not gonna waste any more of it bashing the people who made that wish true for me, even if its not good like the visual novel.

Gotrys, one question I have here. Would this really be a delusional fanboy when he said this? I think him enjoying it isn't much of a problem, and giving it a 10 either. Heck, should you really care about numbers at this rate in all honesty?

Hell as much as I'm not like the biggest fangirl of Rewrite, I do love the VN and heck I even admitted that I did enjoy the anime, right? I don't think its wrong to enjoy a series really, the problem is that when someone enjoys the anime, you bash people at it, and at this point when I'm trying to understand you I just can't. Why? Because you just keep on complaining about people enjoying it.

That's kind of the reason why I gave you that name for.

If you could have just calmed down with it and don't be this aggresive towards the people that did enjoyed it (me, Sanata, Murasa) maybe I would let that down in all honestly. At the point when you said why am I wasting my time it just seemed rather hypocritical, and then asking that also seems weird, consider I already told you and a few my reasons for enjoying it, that's my problem.

You just bash people and disregard their reasons for it, heck Fayt even admitted that even if he hated the anime, you do seem to be bashing people like it was the end of the world or something.

Hell if you want I can admit that I would want a remake, and I would want a better treatment, and I would want a better way to handle it. But that will just take time, maybe that will happen. Just as Murasa said, if it happens then I'll be good and happy, if not, I'm fine anyways with it. Not saying its good but I've seen worse. I do admit it was by Key standards pretty shitty, but it isn't general shitty I guess. :/

I just try to get you but every time I try to, you backlash yourself and backfire yourself without even knowing, heck why would you agree when you haven't seen it? Just say you haven't seen the other episodes but you do think what you saw its shit, don't pretend like you have seen the other content when you haven't.

But yeah, I am just tired of the BS I had to stand around so I'm just going to put that there and pointed. I don't wanna mean any harm or anything but when you just continue to be like that we don't go anywhere in any sense of understanding, and its hard to do so. =_=

In the end again, let people enjoy it if they do enjoy it, if they don't then they don't. That's all fine by those people as long as you don't bash them for liking it. There's no harm in even enjoying the anime... there's a difference there.
removed-userSep 18, 2016 7:17 PM
Sep 18, 2016 7:20 PM

Apr 2015
Murasa22 said:
Gotrys_Cheslock said:

So this mess was your wish? Pretty low standards there.
Anyway, this half-assed lazy attempt was never my wish. I wanted something decent. If you're doing something do it well, or don't do it at all.

Also, "...let ME enjoy..."? You want everyone to enjoy this. And I just can't, cause this is one of the worst things I've ever seen in my life.
Sep 18, 2016 7:30 PM
Jul 2018
Gotrys_Cheslock said:
Murasa22 said:

So this mess was your wish? Pretty low standards there.
Anyway, this half-assed lazy attempt was never my wish. I wanted something decent. If you're doing something do it well, or don't do it at all.

Also, "...let ME enjoy..."? You want everyone to enjoy this. And I just can't, cause this is one of the worst things I've ever seen in my life.

Uh when did he said that he wants everyone to enjoy it? It's not like he's forcing people.
Sep 18, 2016 7:44 PM

Apr 2015
TheLittleRedHero said:
Murasa22 said:

Gotrys, one question I have here. Would this really be a delusional fanboy when he said this? I think him enjoying it isn't much of a problem, and giving it a 10 either. Heck, should you really care about numbers at this rate in all honesty?

Well, that's the first. And what about "BEST EPISODE EVER" comment/s?

Hell as much as I'm not like the biggest fangirl of Rewrite, I do love the VN and heck I even admitted that I did enjoy the anime, right? I don't think its wrong to enjoy a series really, the problem is that when someone enjoys the anime, you bash people at it, and at this point when I'm trying to understand you I just can't. Why? Because you just keep on complaining about people enjoying it.

It kinda ticks me off.

A really good name. I'm grateful. Really.

If you could have just calmed down with it and don't be this aggresive towards the people that did enjoyed it (me, Sanata, Murasa) maybe I would let that down in all honestly. At the point when you said why am I wasting my time it just seemed rather hypocritical, and then asking that also seems weird, consider I already told you and a few my reasons for enjoying it, that's my problem.

I guess it's hard to understand when you have so much time to waste. But not everyone has, you know?

You just bash people and disregard their reasons for it, heck Fayt even admitted that even if he hated the anime, you do seem to be bashing people like it was the end of the world or something.

Well, for me it IS the end of the world. Literally.

Hell if you want I can admit that I would want a remake, and I would want a better treatment, and I would want a better way to handle it. But that will just take time, maybe that will happen. Just as Murasa said, if it happens then I'll be good and happy, if not, I'm fine anyways with it. Not saying its good but I've seen worse. I do admit it was by Key standards pretty shitty, but it isn't general shitty I guess. :/

That remake is not gonna happen. And even if... when? In 2026? That's kinda too late.

I just try to get you but every time I try to, you backlash yourself and backfire yourself without even knowing, heck why would you agree when you haven't seen it? Just say you haven't seen the other episodes but you do think what you saw its shit, don't pretend like you have seen the other content when you haven't.

But yeah, I am just tired of the BS I had to stand around so I'm just going to put that there and pointed. I don't wanna mean any harm or anything but when you just continue to be like that we don't go anywhere in any sense of understanding, and its hard to do so. =_=

Maybe I'm just a horrible person?

In the end again, let people enjoy it if they do enjoy it, if they don't then they don't. That's all fine by those people as long as you don't bash them for liking it. There's no harm in even enjoying the anime... there's a difference there.

You're a good kid, you know that?
Sep 18, 2016 7:52 PM
Jul 2018
Gotrys_Cheslock said:
TheLittleRedHero said:

Well, that's the first. And what about "BEST EPISODE EVER" comment/s?

It kinda ticks me off.

A really good name. I'm grateful. Really.

I guess it's hard to understand when you have so much time to waste. But not everyone has, you know?

Well, for me it IS the end of the world. Literally.

That remake is not gonna happen. And even if... when? In 2026? That's kinda too late.

Maybe I'm just a horrible person?

You're a good kid, you know that?

I read the entire comments... but funny enough the last one.

I'm 19 years old that actually looks like a 13 year-old, Lol. I'll take that compliment at least since I'm too nice. I can't really hate anyone really.

I just hate your attitude. I can't hate you as a person since you know, I do think you have the right to at least defend your claims that the VN is better, I just do not like your claims around people enjoying the series, that's all.
Sep 18, 2016 8:06 PM
Nov 2015
wow, a battle fields for rewrite forum
Sep 18, 2016 9:28 PM
Jul 2016
sat2400 said:
wow, a battle fields for rewrite forum
lol I find it funny how these guys are still going at it, man I kinda of regret drinking all my wine lol it's fun reading their comments while drinking wine lol.
Sep 18, 2016 9:37 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Chainsaw to fight a T-Rex??
Ok lol

Akane's reaction toward the raptor mauling that guy.

Kotori's scream felt kind of weak imo. If she would have dropped to her knees then it would have made the scene a bit better, in terms of impact.

Shizuru is back, yay. The group is pretty much back together.

And what a way to end the episode. Horde of monsters invading the real life, reminds me of a certain show.

Sep 18, 2016 11:05 PM

Aug 2013
Only one more episode, I can already imagine the likely end to this adaptation, I hope to be wrong and see big surprises in the last episode, or at least enough creativity to finish the series, even without much prominence I'm enjoying ..
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2016

294 by AyanoKiru »»
May 25, 6:38 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2016

167 by AyanoKiru »»
May 25, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2016

329 by AyanoKiru »»
May 25, 4:12 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2016

177 by Miki42 »»
Jan 10, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2016

112 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.