Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 3, 2016 6:31 AM
Jul 2018
The fanservice was absolutely terrific. Couldn't get enough of Ako and Segawa!

But yes, this felt very much like a filler and I'm not sure how they can add a filler when we only have 2 episodes left. But Netoge definitely won my heart over, even if there's no closure to the whole "we need to get Ako to grow out of her delusions" thing.

Hoping to see Nishimura next week. As mentioned, the show just doesn't have that flare without him.

It was alright overall. 3/5
Jun 3, 2016 8:15 AM

Nov 2012
Quite solid episode, I still find this hilarious. Though the album with maid part kinda feels off to me, like it doesn't fit here.

Ako's line here is delivered with utter perfection, though. I can't get over it.

A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Jun 3, 2016 9:26 AM

Sep 2015
Whilst that last scene was pretty funny, I can't help but feel slightly disappointed because they're still dragging the misunderstanding on Ako's part out. I would love this so much more if they would get together already.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
Jun 3, 2016 9:59 AM

Dec 2013
So essentially in Ako's mind, being married to Rusian in the game is the same as being married IRL?
I can't think of any other way to think of this.... and it seems the other girls DON'T want to think about this.

The episode itself was alright, seeing how Prez lives is interesting of course, but seeing the girls interact with one another was more rewarding. That said.... that friggin maid with the Joker smile was scary as heck.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 3, 2016 10:52 AM

Jun 2013
nice gaming setup she has there and that Bazer keyboard just marvellous lol and damn that mais is just crazy
Jun 3, 2016 11:44 AM

Jan 2013
Kind of a boring episode. Nothing out of the ordinary happened for this type of episode.
Jun 3, 2016 12:02 PM

Jul 2015
Ako has issues, like, a lot of issues, but she is still such a lovable and nice character. Those maids and the butler crying immediately had me laughing.

Its a good thing all four of the girls have hair dangling in front of them at the perfect length for that bath portion of the episode. This anime is suppose to be ecchi, so it surprises me that though wasn't a bunch of fan-service being shoved into the screen, touching of places, or anything of that sort. Though there was quite a bit of bouncing in the corner of the screen.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jun 3, 2016 1:35 PM

Feb 2015
an enjoyable episode without rusian xD i like it. the fanservice was good too imo. i already got used to that kind of fanservice tho, either softcore or hardcore xD cause i watched too many fanservice anime xD

a character development episode for the girls. i like it tbh. to deepen their relationship more and to solve ako's problem slowly like that/for ako's character development.

that ending tho. i lost at the ending when rusian said "huh ?" xD but i still don't understand what ako just said in the ending....and why everyone were suprised like that. and that side boob tho in the end. pretty well made xD

looking foward for the next episode :D
Jun 3, 2016 9:16 PM

Nov 2014
So much fanservice!
Hi there
Jun 3, 2016 9:17 PM

Apr 2015
coz rusian is rusian, not nishimura --ako
internet is a cruel mistress
Jun 3, 2016 10:54 PM

Oct 2015
Aversa said:
So much fan service this episode which was really nice.
I also had a great laugh seeing how the staff reacted when Kyou introduced her friends to them.

Ako tainted them LOL. Nice episode. Nishimura was totally lost in the ending.

Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
Jun 4, 2016 1:54 AM

May 2015
This episode did feel a bit filler-ish. It was fine, but like others are saying, Rusian's presence is what makes this series click. He plays the straight man so well! But with only 3 episodes left, I really hope Ako's problem is resolved by the end.
Cross-country >>>>>>>>>>>> Every other sport
Jun 4, 2016 4:08 AM

Sep 2009
LOL. Almost full ep without an MC. Rare thing for the genre
Jun 4, 2016 9:49 AM

Apr 2015
Back to light-heartedness, should be a normal summer break studyover episode...but not

More cliches broken while doing cliche things, namely no MC for most of the episode, two major service episodes a season, girls talking about tits quite...eloquently

Red riding hood Segawa reminiscent of Tomato Kyouko

Dialogue was a bit strange this episode, seemed to be a little complex and connotative this week

Toyonaga earning his living very comfortably this episode, two grunts and a week's pay
Jun 4, 2016 10:28 AM

Jan 2011
Dunno why but this episode kinda dragged on. I mean it was a focus on the girls with mild mentioning of Rusian but I'm starting to feel like this is a harem in disguise. In the sense the female cast doesn't have much for them in the way of not having the MC present. Dunno why. Kinda felt like that since the beach episode.
Jun 4, 2016 11:56 AM

Feb 2014
Smug Ako is Best Ako
Around and around the cycle goes.
Jun 4, 2016 1:49 PM

Jan 2016
Meh, was alright, crazy maid tho lol some nice scenes either way i quite liked it
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Jun 4, 2016 3:40 PM

Nov 2007
This was easily an extremely bad episode. Bring back Rushian.

2/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jun 4, 2016 9:29 PM

Mar 2016
Nanako's speech mannerisms are mildly annoying.
They removed all my recommendations because they were "funny"... No joke.
Jun 4, 2016 11:50 PM

Sep 2012
Nishimura had one very short line this episode. And it was very, very well executed. lmfao/10
Friends are there to lend a hand when you can’t do something on your own. It’s not one person doing all the work protecting everyone, we help each other when in need. That’s what friends are for.
Jun 5, 2016 12:34 AM

Dec 2012
Nice fanservice, that bath scene was funny. Someone finally asked Ako about her relationship with Rusian, interesting answer.
Jun 5, 2016 4:28 AM
Sep 2014
HecticLeo said:
Rusian is in bronze armor. So poor can't even afford full set of rune.

Well, he WAS hacked and lost all his stuff. The admins were only able to restore his character, without any of his items.
Jun 5, 2016 6:40 AM

Feb 2007
I'm somehow terribly amused by and very much loving the fact that when Ako brought Sette and Schwein in as an example, they only complained about being used as the example, but not about two girls getting married IRL, or even about them being a couple. :D
Jun 5, 2016 8:46 AM

Jul 2015
This anime.... Even though it looks completely generic, it somehow sucks me in. Ako's reasoning though.
Re:Zero nice troll ending.
Jun 5, 2016 12:06 PM

Jul 2010
Meeh episode without Rusian >.>
Jun 6, 2016 5:34 AM

Jul 2014
Now I know how blessed we are for having Russian, this show does not have that spark without our main dude.

Please tell me I wasnt the only one that couldnt understand what Ako was trying to say? glad that someone here explained it.
Jun 6, 2016 5:51 AM

May 2011
The direction of this fanservice episode literally made me get out of my comfort zone just to comment on this. The storyboard clearly is written by someone who is very, very experienced in the meta of fanservice, and actually went beyond its role as a fanservice episode to convey a deeply philsophical underpinning unlike any other. To a person, their conversation might seem trivial at best, but as a dude myself who has come across all sorts of ways how some people can just entirely dumb down a fanservice episode for the sake of its arguably sole objective: to fanserve, this episode shook me – it terrified me for making me think way beyond its intended message.

For instance, the conversation the four of the girls had on the bed was so profound it made me repeat that scene one more time just to get a grasp of that piece of golden, possibly even enlightening dialogue...it went its way to portray a seemingly harmless analogy of a real world-game world reverse counterpart but in actual fact, is actually very, very disturbing and deep, not witheld the reactions the other girls ultimately had. Not only was Ako's analogy actually highly original, it stumped me by the sheer potential this show had and still has, and it really, really makes me terrified...no, a terrific instance that anime might possibly get out of its latent stagnation.

Or maybe I am thinking too much. 5/5.
"If you reject me, I'll blast a hole in you!" Kanzaki H. Aria
Just kidding.

Jun 6, 2016 9:09 AM

Mar 2015
Fanservice fanservice and fanservice but that's ok I guess. The show needs to resolve Ako's delusional problem sooner and get the two mains dating in real life. But that Ako logic was pretty great 10/10.
“Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. But the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete..." -Alphonse Elric

"Then and now, what I protect has never changed!" -Sakata Gintoki

I'll take anything like The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. Anything as good as that.
Jun 6, 2016 9:23 AM
Mar 2011
That razor mechanical gaming keyboard and Logitech mouse! XD
Jun 6, 2016 6:31 PM

Jan 2013
You know your life sucks when you tell your employees that you have friends and they start crying and saying "finally she got some friends" ahahahah
Nice bath episode ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sette was very cute in this episode :3 I hope she can join their clan/team.
Akane can't hide her feelings for Nishimura xD Probably all of them have feelings for him.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jun 7, 2016 11:47 AM

May 2010
I feel like I got infected by Ako too, starting to like her.
Jun 8, 2016 5:52 AM

Mar 2012
I also didn't understand at first what Ako her reasoning was with her relationship with Rusian.
Thank you for explaining that earlier in this thread. :p

idk how to feel about it.. I just hope that Ako her eyes will open and see that game life is not the same as real life so she can go marry Rusian irl and everything ends good and well! :3
Though, seeing how we only have 3 more episodes and her reasoning about gaming life and real life is still messed up, I'm starting to have doubts if it will ever be fixed :/
XolifreXJun 8, 2016 6:00 AM
Olifré from the Mario Kart Wii Community.
Youtube: XolifreX
Jun 8, 2016 5:35 PM

Feb 2007
XolifreX said:
I just hope that Ako her eyes will open and see that game life is not the same as real life so she can go marry Rusian irl and everything ends good and well! :3

Shouldn't actually be too hard to explain to her after this. One just needs to turn her example around and point out that, similarly to how the two in her example would need to get married in game for their relationship to be recognized there, she as well would need to make her relationship official IRL before real life recognizes it as such.
Jun 9, 2016 12:30 AM

Oct 2008
Oh My GOD! that's what I want! 6-monitor set-up!
Goshouin Mansion is uber rich and big!
Ako and Nanako are total polar opposites!
Onsen fanservice again!
LOL they are easily getting brainwashed by Ako!
4/5.

Jun 13, 2016 5:03 PM

Oct 2012
Most of the comedy was off this time, not really bad but just meh. And all that fanservice felt really average.
Jun 14, 2016 8:38 PM

Jun 2013
Is it bad that I think, this was my favorite episode so far?
Jun 16, 2016 5:09 PM

Dec 2012
Pretty entertaining episode. They sure do talk about Rusian a lot lol.
Jun 18, 2016 5:28 AM

Sep 2014
The staff reaction when Master introduced her friends was hilarious xD
Delicious bath service *^*
Ako adorable and hilarious as usual, nice seeing her get along with Nanako.
Segawa complaining about chest size hah.
Everyone tainted by Ako, RiP
Was definitely entertaining to see the girls without Rusian.
nerfxJun 18, 2016 5:33 AM
Jun 18, 2016 4:48 PM

Feb 2013

LMAO
Akane is the best!
As a fellow hater of all crafting systems in every game because they are all terrible... I feel your pain.
(though I've never heard such a conversation used to describe such a circumstance before...)
Jun 19, 2016 5:01 AM
Mar 2012
too much physics... but lots of funny gamer lines.
"Don't take the bait."
hidden chest is real, curious about master's album now. Nice pantomime wall animation.
Lol Ako going berserk. MC missing is apparent, but gives another perspective on their relationships, esp with Sette mixed in.
Ako's reverse argument was boss, like a proof by contradiction that makes her dissenters convince themselves. The abyss is terrifying.
Jun 26, 2016 11:40 AM
May 2012
Well yes, Russian wasn't there. However I think this episode was nessecary, because if he would be there Ako would be clinging to him and not talk to anyone and there would be no way Ako and Nanako would get to know each other.
Also it's interesting how importend the boring MC is for the story.

Regarding the fact that it's only 2 Episodes to go. Well I don't think this will have a big final or something like that.
Jun 30, 2016 1:39 AM

Aug 2015
The episode was fairly enjoyable yet could anyone explain what happened at the end when Ako was talking about in the end about cheating ?
Jun 30, 2016 1:57 AM

Mar 2015
All-girl fanservice and sleepover bonding episode.. yay.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jul 1, 2016 3:43 AM

May 2012
That service :3 other than that not much but damn that service :3
Jul 2, 2016 5:13 AM

Dec 2015
She has Rusian as 'Husband' in her phone? Hahaha lol
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jul 2, 2016 10:18 PM

Nov 2015
I loved this episode, finally some girls time.

Jul 7, 2016 9:42 PM

Apr 2011
2/5
BORING!!!! Bath fan service is cool and all but at the end of the day this episode was underwhelming and bellow average for the series.
Jul 10, 2016 2:06 AM

Dec 2010
I..., I actually understood Ako's logic. I'm scared now.
Jul 10, 2016 3:26 PM
May 2016
Wildflame said:
I..., I actually understood Ako's logic. I'm scared now.

It must have gone over my head because I don't ....

Please explain :D
Jul 10, 2016 3:51 PM

Jul 2014
matias067 said:
Oh My GOD! that's what I want! 6-monitor set-up!
Goshouin Mansion is uber rich and big!
This entire episode lost me at Master's PC gaming rig. Seriously, if I could afford a rig that size, I'd never leave my house.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2016

332 by Kazumanga »»
May 4, 8:39 AM

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2016

78 by k4cper0 »»
Apr 7, 3:00 PM

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

179 by RGreatDanton »»
Nov 2, 2023 12:33 PM

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 28, 2016

142 by RGreatDanton »»
Oct 29, 2023 6:59 AM

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 21, 2016

154 by RGreatDanton »»
Oct 29, 2023 5:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.