Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 12, 2016 11:41 AM

Nov 2007
Boobs after Boobs.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 16, 2016 11:32 AM

Feb 2013
The cliche-pool-scene was cliche-hilarious.
May 18, 2016 1:54 PM

Feb 2015
i hate the MC
why ? just how could he ditched Emilia like it ain't even fucking nothing to him. that really pissed me off. She was having fun with the date and then he just ditched her / dumped her like that ?! that was too cruel imo. i really hate that seriously. and i just realize, this anime could be wayyy better if they put the harem elements away and just put a single romance with ecchi in it IMO.

that flashback....it was important indeed but it was wayyyyyyyy too long for a flashback.

i saw that cliffhanger coming, so not suprised.
not really enjoyable (mostly because the MC ditched Emilia) but at least i can say it was an okay episode.
Jun 5, 2016 4:23 AM

Dec 2011
Hayato confirmed for "complete bastard" status.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Jun 13, 2016 2:06 PM

Sep 2015
All the butt hurt about ditching Emelia I think I like Sakura better to be honest but he was just doing his job lol
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Jun 14, 2016 9:17 PM

Sep 2015
Yeah Claire looked better with her hair down, and the date with Emilia was cute felt bad for her at the end though.

Sakura's traumatic past was uninspiring, and that pool scene at the beginning was mind numbing
Jun 14, 2016 11:23 PM
Apr 2015
I'm literally dying of braindeadness. That plot twist where Sakura is some random girl who was influenced completely by MC and his sis was so dumb. My heart stopped for a second or two when I comprehended the meaning of the tears and the swelling music. This show insults my intelligence hard enough to kill me like a savage.
Jun 25, 2016 6:39 AM

Mar 2015
Oh wow, clearly it wasn't enough that Emilia just HAPPENED to be that girl that Hayato saved, we now have it that Sakura is an idol because Hayato just HAPPENED to overhear her singing and complimented her for it, and all three of them just HAPPENED to be Variants.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Dec 10, 2016 1:48 PM

Aug 2014
Lol at Claire's failed teasing.

I'm mad that the date with Emila got ruined. Well at least Hayato had the decency to text her about why he had to ditch her like that, because most MC's wouldn't have even bother trying.
May 15, 2017 6:04 PM

May 2015
Fritz & Reitia in a date nice! Glad to see that not all females are into the MC... I love when authors spread the wealth a little bit...
Jun 6, 2017 1:00 AM

Dec 2012
Liddy underwater oppai.
Lawd! Dat Claire side oppai. Dat booty. Dem legs.
Yes, seeing you in that swimsuit excites the fock outta me. Also, I love her hair down. Please keep it that way.
Yes! Let me see that bikini in full so I can blush even more.
Back dat ass. Raise that oppai.
OMG! Hayato you lucky fock seeing Claire perfect oppai! Also, holy shit! I guessed right again that Hayato would see Claire naked after that kiss.
What's the point of BD's if I can't see the best girls oppai in its full glory?
Lawd! Dem torpedoes.
Dat Liddy booty.
Dat Liddy oppai.
RIP Hayato's nuts.
Claire is slaying that bikini.
Dat Claire underwater booty.
When a guy gives a girl a pendant, it's his way of saying the plot says she's going to die.
lol at Hayato having Claire's picture on his phone.
Damn it. Claire went back to the twintail drills.
Holy shit! Claire's watching him. LMAO
lol at Claire getting excited.
There's a focking bench right next to you. Put the focking drinks on the bench.
What a oppai.
So they met each other as kids. That scene just looked rushed.
LMFAO at that kid punching the other kids and the sfx.
Slow your roll, Sakura.
Dat ending.

So now that Hayato has seen Claire topless, his final task is to bang her. If he does this, I will have a 100% guess right rate.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 24, 2017 1:02 AM

Sep 2012
YizelTro said:
i hate the MC
why ? just how could he ditched Emilia like it ain't even fucking nothing to him. that really pissed me off. She was having fun with the date and then he just ditched her / dumped her like that ?! that was too cruel imo. i really hate that seriously. and i just realize, this anime could be wayyy better if they put the harem elements away and just put a single romance with ecchi in it IMO.

that flashback....it was important indeed but it was wayyyyyyyy too long for a flashback.

i saw that cliffhanger coming, so not suprised.
not really enjoyable (mostly because the MC ditched Emilia) but at least i can say it was an okay episode.
kuuderes_shadow said:
Hayato confirmed for "complete bastard" status.

that's bit harsh :D
hes just dumb he was thinking its better to avoid them meet & fight so he left with her i just explained hes way of thinking to u
Jul 16, 2019 1:39 PM

Apr 2013
Pretty boring episode again, everyone just wants to jump on his dick.
Dec 16, 2020 4:15 AM

Apr 2020
So Hayato and Sakura met when they were kids, and Sakura is also a variant
Oct 29, 2021 2:25 PM

Jun 2016
Well, Sakura has a deep past that, coincidentally, Hayato had a small part in. Went from a nice view of the Grand Canyon to 'let me tell you everything in vivid detail'. I suppose they have to push the plot somehow.

Emilia ain't gonna be happy with Hayato after he ditched her. Tbf, doesn't a bodyguard usually, you know, guard their clients most of the day anyway. They must have got another guy to take over. He did a shit job of it, whoever it was.

After that pool portion, is it right to suspect that the beach ep is on the horizon...

Oct 26, 2022 6:40 PM

Jan 2010
Hayato really ditched a date with Emilia to go on a date with Sakura. This is also the third girl whose life is indebted to Hayato, and the second rich/affluent girl who has the hots for him. Lacking innovation is one thing, but lacking in-story variation is another.
Nov 14, 2023 10:51 PM
Jun 2020
Damn, what a dick move. How would one figure that running into his client while on a date with Emilia is worst then straight up ghosting her for another girl. That's light getting pulled over for speeding and running from the cops. Turns what would have been total coincidence into looking like he was being sneaky and ditching Emilia for another chick. Yikes
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hundred Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2016

133 by hyptocalus »»
May 31, 5:29 AM

» heard a rumor they might announce a season 2 this October

audac1ous - Mar 6, 2018

9 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
May 9, 10:36 PM

Poll: » Hundred Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2016

151 by OlaEdu »»
Apr 29, 2:20 PM

Poll: » Hundred Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 9, 2016

78 by 5hadow17 »»
Aug 22, 2023 4:26 AM

Poll: » Hundred Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 16, 2016

53 by FZREMAKE »»
Dec 6, 2022 1:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.