Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (18) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 15, 2015 11:17 AM

Jul 2010
That was very hard to watch, from Yuu going all psycho firstly in the games, and then turning that into reality

I teared up a little when Yuu ate like no tomorrow and treasured what Ayumi did for him.

Nao was pretty cool to get Yuu back on track, seeing how she witnessed all of Yuu's wrongdoings makes it more so! As her ability works on only one person, it almost feels weird how the other delinquents/gangs allowed a "spectator" to watch.
Aug 15, 2015 11:18 AM

Nov 2008
LittleStar said:
Damn you, Maeda Jun!
I hate you! ;(
Why? Why another Imouto? Why?

Eh... This series is really hard for siblings...

Yuu... it was really painfull to watch...
and that Angel Beats

Hope next episode will be better.

Why? Lack of creativity on how to advance an MC's character development? I mean he sort of said it himself that a lot of people will say 'not this shit again' indeed this same shit again - But so far its better than Angel beats so thats plus - I am not shitting on the show merely pointing out the why. Im actually quite curious to see how he will have this series complete itself.. Time leaping? Moving forward? Time resetting? I expect some more abrupt turns and twists that come out of no where (plot holes included haha)

So lets see where the plot and the feels train goes.
Aug 15, 2015 11:20 AM

Jun 2015
FatefulLove said:
That was very hard to watch, from Yuu going all psycho firstly in the games, and then turning that into reality

I teared up a little when Yuu ate like no tomorrow and treasured what Ayumi did for him.

Nao was pretty cool to get Yuu back on track, seeing how she witnessed all of Yuu's wrongdoings makes it more so! As her ability works on only one person, it almost feels weird how the other delinquents/gangs allowed a "spectator" to watch.

I'm sure she was watching from a distance or from a hidden spot when Yuu was supposed to be alone, like during his confrontations with the gangs.
Aug 15, 2015 11:20 AM

Jul 2015
Hrybami said:
pretzel06 said:
he's watching angel beats!! come on Yuu xd

Agreed. Watching Angel Beats can only make him more depressive.

That's true this episode is so sad.
Aug 15, 2015 11:21 AM
Jun 2015
Again student council?Oh no!

Feb 2014
The feelings... ;-;

Really liked this episode. 5/5
Feb 2011
I just hope Ayumi actually stays dead.

And if it turns out that scientists took her and she's now their experimental subject, then I guess this will be another garbage show in the end.
Aug 15, 2015 11:22 AM

Feb 2015
Eponine said:
Prediction: Scientists took Ayumi.

The possibility : 45%
Aug 15, 2015 11:22 AM

Jun 2011
Time leap when
Aug 15, 2015 11:23 AM

Jan 2014
I enjoyed this episode though the way he dealt with the one gang member had me really afraid for the guy.

Now for my theory as to why Ayumi aint dead. Those 2 guys who joined in, + the wet guy standing near the pool of blood. I personally think she has been captured by the scientist and is still alive. Course she could actually be dead... but the way he was told it doesn't feel real.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Aug 15, 2015 11:24 AM

Mar 2014
As much as I hated listening to Ayumi and her stupid meals, I can safely say im going to miss her and this anime wont be the same without her "desu".

Also super weak ending.
Powered by yuri.
Needless to say, I finish all anime I start, no matter my initial opinion, no matter how bad it gets, I WILL FINISH IT!
http://www.anime-planet.com/users/zunderdog24
Oct 2014
Tevens said:
linternboy said:

Would we really want to see her corpse considering she was crushed under a lot of rubble?

that is the most thing i don't wanna see. but it's true , that woman is so fishy.

I didn't watch ep7 yet, but maybe it's their mother o.o She should come to her daughter's funeral...

Jul 2015
Tevens said:
Eponine said:
Prediction: Scientists took Ayumi.

70% for me.

I think scientists prepared a fake funeral and everything for Ayumi too.

It's really the only way for the plot to really proceed. Why else would the scientists be introduced and why else would Ayumi die? If Yuu went on his own quest that had nothing to do with Ayumi, then Ayumi's death would have been pointless.

Jun 2015
I think she is dead ... for the moment. Unfortunately, I doubt it she will stay that way. My money is on time travel shenanigans of some kind.
Aug 15, 2015 11:25 AM

Feb 2015
dfsafsaf said:
I just hope Ayumi actually stays dead.

And if it turns out that scientists took her and she's now their experimental subject, then I guess this will be another garbage show in the end.

let's just hope this story won't turn out like that
Aug 15, 2015 11:26 AM
Jul 2018
After Yuu lost his imouto, he is so depressing.

Nice to see that Nao brings Yuu back on track!
Aug 15, 2015 11:29 AM

Feb 2014
This was amazing, damn Yuu was really down... I was expecting him to actually kill someone, but looks like he didn't do it in the end.
I'm glad Tomori helped him, that ending was pretty sweet.
Aug 15, 2015 11:30 AM

Feb 2015
Eponine said:
Tevens said:

70% for me.

It's really the only way for the plot to really proceed. Why else would the scientists be introduced and why else would Ayumi die? If Yuu went on his own quest that had nothing to do with Ayumi, then Ayumi's death would have been pointless.

i gave 45% cause , i don't want to hope or even imagine if scientists take her to experiment her. the flashback from nao's brother was very cruel. can you imagine the scientists experimenting her like when they experimenting nao's brother. i don't even want to imagine it
Aug 15, 2015 11:32 AM

Feb 2015
Aunessy said:
Tevens said:

that is the most thing i don't wanna see. but it's true , that woman is so fishy.

I didn't watch ep7 yet, but maybe it's their mother o.o She should come to her daughter's funeral...

i hope so...
Aug 15, 2015 11:32 AM

Apr 2013
That was a pretty intense and depressing episode and really showed the depths of Yuu's sadness. I'm glad that they took their time with this one and really developed Yuu's demise here. Thank the dank lord for Tomori coming to the rescue with some classic cooking. I'm interested to see where this all heads to next and the kind of character that Yuu becomes after this.

And RIP to the most kawaii imouto of the season. Hopefully you get a Clannad-esque resurrection later on...
Aug 15, 2015 11:33 AM
Feb 2011
Eponine said:
Tevens said:

70% for me.

And also given what power Ayumi had, the scientists probably find out about it somehow. Because that shit is way too good to pass for them. I'd say it's even 90% that she is alive.

Though I still hope she's not.

Nov 2012
it is indeed sad that the imouto died... but aside from that, i can't bring myself to take this episode seriously. it felt rushed and ridiculous. dunno :/
silverwallsAug 15, 2015 11:37 AM

Feb 2015
Such a sad episode .. I hope Ayumi is alive and well and will soon be reunited with Yuu.
Aug 15, 2015 11:34 AM

Jun 2014
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
We learn something new in this episode
Reminder that beating up people is ok, but smoking weed isn't.

Lol this. She doesn't give a crap about him beating the shit out of people, but smoking weed is where he's crossing the line.

On topic: Wow Yuu really was hit hard by Ayumi's death (assuming she really is dead). Reverted back to that megalomaniac we saw from the first episode. Pretty funny how the bad tasting omelette rice that he seemed to hate is what fixed his attitude.

On another note, I'm surprised his body didn't shut down after a diet of cup noodles, pizza, and dango. Holy crap.

EDIT: Actually, I think that may have been cocaine, not weed.
thebrentinator24Aug 15, 2015 11:49 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 15, 2015 11:34 AM

Aug 2010
Damn! They sure didn't waste time informing us and Yu that Ayumi's dead.

Yu's ability sure can be quite strong if used right. How he dealt with those black suits and raised to the top of the chain of delinquents was awesome and BA!!

Loved the music playing during Yu's run away from him.

Nao being there the whole time was something that surprised me tbh. I thought she came later but for her to have been with him all along was cool. How she made him snap back to his senses was predictable but sweet. It was fun but he was going too far
Aug 15, 2015 11:35 AM

Mar 2012
Well, this took a turn for the depressing. I love stuff that dives into character's psyche, so I really enjoyed this. Though I didn't expect Yuu to go as far as to stab people with skewers O_O I'm sure everyone called the pizza sauce being the thing that I guess saved him in the end of the episode. No real surprise there.
Overall, a very interesting episode and had me engaged the entire time. That hasn't since, well, the first episode. I hope Charlotte continues to be this good from now on. 5/5 episode, off to go watch it again~

Jul 2013
Pretty intense episode. Found myself cringing when he stabbed the guy with the dango sticks. Got some good feels in there too.
この世界には。。。秘密がある

Jun 2015
Does Yuu even have any parents? Because if he does, they are terrible ... you don't let a kid live on his own after his extremely close sister dies, especially if they are as horribly depressed as he was.

But then I guess there wouldn't be much of a story if they weren't negligent.

May 2012
I really hope Ayumi stays dead. I fshe doesn't then the whole purpose of this episode would be lost.

Saw like two episodes ago that Ayumi was gonna die, but wasn't expecting Yuu to become a Neet/killler/pot head. Understandable that was his sister plus his only family.

Didn't like how the ex tried to help. Now you want to check on a brotha. Also Tomori was there the whole time? That shit doesn't even make since. You telling me nobody was like "why is this girl just standing there?" Cause she can only be invisible to one person at a time, but okay. I mean she was in house with Yuu and nobody saw her walk out or in? Whatever.

Nice emotional episode 4/5.
Aug 15, 2015 11:36 AM

Nov 2013
I may seem like a heartless person but I didn't really care about Ayumi dying. Idk maybe I'd have cared more if the series would have given her more screentime or something.

Also if your mentality will go as bad as Yuus went it won't be cured only with a little chit chat.
Aug 15, 2015 11:37 AM

Jun 2015
Did not expect a death to happen. Wow.
As much as his withdrawn state was bad, it was nice to see him being badass and dominating the streets.
Time to see how he changes after this tragedy.

Jul 2015
thebrentinator24 said:
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
We learn something new in this episode
Reminder that beating up people is ok, but smoking weed isn't.

Lol this. She doesn't give a crap about him beating the shit out of people, but smoking weed is where he's crossing the line.

On topic: Wow Yuu really was hit hard by Ayumi's death (assuming she really is dead). Reverted back to that megalomaniac we saw from the first episode. Pretty funny how the bad tasting omelette rice that he seemed to hate is what fixed his attitude.

On another note, I'm surprised his body didn't shut down after a diet of cup noodles, pizza, and dango. Holy crap.

It takes a lot more than that for the body to shut down.

===

This anime is screwed no matter what path it takes.

1. If Ayumi was kidnapped by scientists, then it'll cheapen what Yuu is going through and Ayumi's death will have no impact.
2. If Ayumi is indeed dead, then everything that happened before and everything that happens after will seem pointless and unrelated. Why were scientists introduced if they had no relation to Ayumi?

Most importantly though, there's only 5 episodes left. It'll be too rushed if it goes on just like this.

Aug 2013
Nao is with him for all those time?!
damn that's romantic

anyway, good episode
the shit is just get started
Aug 15, 2015 11:38 AM

Jun 2015
damnyoulen said:

Also if your mentality will go as bad as Yuus went it won't be cured only with a little chit chat.

I agree with this. But, this is an anime series, so i guess it doesn't really apply D:

Aug 15, 2015 11:41 AM

Mar 2014
I bet everything after Yuu waking up in the hospital is just some silly illusion that someone put on him for some stupid reason and then the actual student council comes to save him, wakes him up and then they have to fight the bad guy, after of course yuu learning that his sister is actually still alive.