Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
High School DxD (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 10, 2015 12:22 AM

Sep 2011
Oppai dragon hahaha! Draig crying is hilarious! Irina join in and asia creepy stalker wants to marry her??? Protective issei well cant blame him raynare chick stalk him in season one. Funny ep and set up for the rating game.
May 10, 2015 1:12 AM

Aug 2014
My favorite part is coming up *fangirl squeal*!!!!!

Juggernaut!! Juggernaut!!! Juggernaut!! :D
May 10, 2015 1:14 AM

Mar 2012
~ZOOM ZOOM IYAAAN~
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 10, 2015 2:42 AM

Nov 2012
Finally this episode was adapted quite well, the pacing was spot on.
May 10, 2015 4:43 AM

Jan 2015
I still hold the grudge at Kadokawa for giving us such poor animation in which the characters look like lifeless dolls. ;c
May 10, 2015 4:50 AM

Oct 2014
I love this show so fucking much.

Tbh, I really don't care who issei ends up with if he even is going to end up with someone in the novels, I seriously love everyone in this show
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 10, 2015 5:25 AM

Mar 2012
Milky_way1886 said:

Tbh, I really don't care who issei ends up with if he even is going to end up with someone in the novels, I seriously love everyone in this show
It will be harem end because author promise that everyone will be happy.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 10, 2015 5:39 AM

Jan 2014
NeoAnkara said:
Milky_way1886 said:

And that, is another reason I love DxD. You've got the fanservice/ love octagon going on for it, as well as the awesome action/dramatic scenes that can make one feel for the characters. I'm so glad the author decided for a happy end, love the characters too much!
May 10, 2015 5:43 AM

Jun 2013
Oppai dragon

Looks like XXXenoiva is back on her retarded shit again

ahh finally getting back to the DxD we all know and love
May 10, 2015 5:49 AM

Dec 2013
This is hilarious! Asia gets a stalker admirer. Issei goes full Sis-Con on her.
Then Xenovia does her crazy stuff and suddenly her and Asia are now Oppai-Sisters.
And of course, Irina returns as the Ace of Michael.

Can't wait till the next episode. For once I'm kinda sad that I know whats coming up..
Still want to see it animated though.

HESTIAAPPROVES
May 10, 2015 5:59 AM

Jan 2011
minouneetzoe said:
DxD being DxD ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Highlight of the episode : Koneko-nyan! :3
And beeewbs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Lots of bewbs. We love them. They know it.

Need moar Koneko. That double grope with Asia and Xenovia *Nose bleeds*

From what I recall, I don't remember Diodora being such a prick yet to make Issei hate him that much. Well, protecting his girls is what a Harem King should be doing anyway.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
May 10, 2015 6:08 AM
Apr 2015
Well it seems like we are back to the weekly dose of "opai" this episode not much to comment on that part...

It still feels "alien" to hear the voice actor of kenpachi cry no matter how funny it might be.

I don't know about the other reviewers here but Issei's reaction and (others in general) to Diodora seems a bit to "unfriendly" despite the latter only acting "nice" (kuch stalking... kuch). The way they try to off hand him... mhe. It's like they are foreboding something sinister behind Diodora actions hence their general dislike for him. Either that or Issei and company are just a bunch of douches.
May 10, 2015 6:19 AM
Jul 2018
frenze12 said:
Well it seems like we are back to the weekly dose of "opai" this episode not much to comment on that part...

It still feels "alien" to hear the voice actor of kenpachi cry no matter how funny it might be.

I don't know about the other reviewers here but Issei's reaction and (others in general) to Diodora seems a bit to "unfriendly" despite the latter only acting "nice" (kuch stalking... kuch). The way they try to off hand him... mhe. It's like they are foreboding something sinister behind Diodora actions hence their general dislike for him. Either that or Issei and company are just a bunch of douches.

Ise is just super-overprotective of Asia in general. But I can see why they are acting like that. Diodora has been sending letters, gifts, presents and a bunch of stuff to Asia every single day and proposed to her when he never even as much as talked to her. And there was the fact he knew where she was at the human world. I mean, I get it, she saved his life and he's thankful about that but his actions are still really creepy.
May 10, 2015 6:54 AM
Apr 2015
AverageFanboy said:
frenze12 said:

Ise is just super-overprotective of Asia in general. But I can see why they are acting like that. Diodora has been sending letters, gifts, presents and a bunch of stuff to Asia every single day and proposed to her when he never even as much as talked to her. And there was the fact he knew where she was at the human world. I mean, I get it, she saved his life and he's thankful about that but his actions are still really creepy.

I get that Issei in general has a dislike to any male being close to his "precious treasures" but it doesn't chance the fact his behaviour is beyond rude towards a guy who seemingly only wants to show his gratitude. Rias burning all of his gifts without giving him a answer is also not exactly the way of being friendly. Sure the guy is practically stalking but at the same time Issei and the others are being douches instead of having a "grown up" conversation with Diodora. They are kind of jumping the gun a little bit here...
frenze12May 10, 2015 7:01 AM
May 10, 2015 7:00 AM

Jun 2013
Hope Rossweisse will join Rias rating game.
May 10, 2015 7:29 AM

Dec 2013
Lol'd at the boob dragon XD

Don't follow Xenovia's logic at all. Although I did find Erina's reaction pretty hilarious.

Preview indicates next week is gonna be get perverted. Can't wait.
May 10, 2015 8:13 AM
Jan 2015
frenze12 said:
AverageFanboy said:

I get that Issei in general has a dislike to any male being close to his "precious treasures" but it doesn't chance the fact his behaviour is beyond rude towards a guy who seemingly only wants to show his gratitude. Rias burning all of his gifts without giving him a answer is also not exactly the way of being friendly. Sure the guy is practically stalking but at the same time Issei and the others are being douches instead of having a "grown up" conversation with Diodora. They are kind of jumping the gun a little bit here...

Its not rude. He is protecting his future wife. Do you think its easy havim na harem? He is the red dragon emperor he cannot let soome angel just show up and make him look like an idiot.
May 10, 2015 8:39 AM
Jul 2018
Hiei3x said:
frenze12 said:

Its not rude. He is protecting his future wife. Do you think its easy havim na harem? He is the red dragon emperor he cannot let soome angel just show up and make him look like an idiot.

Huh? Diodora is a Devil, not an Angel.
May 10, 2015 11:27 AM
Apr 2015
Hiei3x said:
frenze12 said:

Does anyone else noticed the double standard here?

Euhm... Yelling at someone to piss off who wants to apologize and treats Asia with a ladies courtesy is a great way to make you look like an idiot.
May 10, 2015 11:51 AM
Jul 2018
frenze12 said:
Hiei3x said:

Does anyone else noticed the double standard here?

Euhm... Yelling at someone to piss off who wants to apologize and treats Asia with a ladies courtesy is a great way to make you look like an idiot.

Courtesy? More like stalker-like creepiness. He just suddenly appeared out of nowhere in the human world, and started bombarding Asia with letters, gifts, porposals and the like. His intentions may be good, but the way he shows his feelings is 100% creepy. Ise has a Brother complex torwards Asia, of course he wants her to stay away from a creep like that.
May 10, 2015 1:34 PM

Mar 2013
It feels like the art style has changed for some reason
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
May 10, 2015 2:40 PM

Oct 2011
Issei protecting Asia from that guy

Xenovia and Asia OMG.

Rating game and more Pres and everyone next week
May 10, 2015 2:45 PM

Apr 2014
Don't give me NTR in here....
If Asia end up marrying that guy...I guess I might have a hard time watching and reading the series.
Other than that guy come asking Asia for marriage, the rest of the show is good.
Hope Issei kick that guy AS*...this is just me.
Koneko looking so cute now!
May 10, 2015 5:08 PM

Apr 2013
And DxD is back doing what it does best this episode, just like the first season. Barely any mention of half-assed, under-researched mythology and no badly-animated fight scenes.
May 10, 2015 5:58 PM

Mar 2015
NeoAnkara said:
Milky_way1886 said:

Wait really? Wow I even in love with this anime! A harem ending or a happy ending is always nice. And Issei already planned on having a harem so bring it on!

May 10, 2015 6:02 PM

Mar 2015
Overall this episode is fun to watch, we're now jumping to Asia from Koneko and Akeno. It's good to know that Issei actually cares for his other girls and not only Rias and Akeno. So from the dream we know that Issei highly regards Asia as his sister, is he a siscon? lol.

Also that Odin's sidekick was left by herself was funny, also Irina joining Issei's harem mentioning him as her childhood friend... Also that Ddraig crying sounded like Zaraki Kenpachi crying and it's funny because they share the same voice actor lol.

We need more Koneko love!

May 10, 2015 6:22 PM
Jul 2018
DarklordVor said:
So from the dream we know that Issei highly regards Asia as his sister, is he a siscon? lol.

Well, from his thoughts while training the three-foot thingie with her, plus his reactions to groping and falling to the ground with her, I'd say that he's attracted to her, since she's a pretty girl, but feels bad for it.

Below is a more detailed insight on how he feels right now torwards Asia.

removed-userMay 10, 2015 6:34 PM
May 10, 2015 6:30 PM

Oct 2012
koneko getting cuter and cuter each episode

and oppai dragon...lol
May 10, 2015 7:08 PM

Mar 2015
AverageFanboy said:
DarklordVor said:
So from the dream we know that Issei highly regards Asia as his sister, is he a siscon? lol.

Well, from his thoughts while training the three-foot thingie with her, plus his reactions to groping and falling to the ground with her, I'd say that he's attracted to her, since she's a pretty girl, but feels bad for it.

Below is a more detailed insight on how he feels right now torwards Asia.

Yes, I think by now we all know that Issei love Asia, but he don't want to do any perverted stuffs with her because she is kind of innocent according to Issei. Which is why during the training, Issei took Asia from the girl that is "corrupting" Asia.

I think it began with the fact Issei knowing Asia was always alone and have no friends. Being outcast by angels and fallen angel to the point she was killed by a fallen angel. Issei don't want to feel that feelings anymore, which is why he decided to protect Asia at all cost. Even from the new guy that proposed to Asia.

May 10, 2015 8:36 PM

Sep 2014
Alright episode I suppose. Curious to see how that dude who proposed to Asia'll be like. Also, lel at boob dragon. x)
May 10, 2015 9:10 PM

Jul 2013
Is it just me or the art kind did kind of deteriorated? At some scenes the characters look different than they used to be.

Lol Ddraig was crying... his voice though. Sometimes I hear Kenpachi but most of the time I hear Madao! wahahaha

I like how Issei thinks of Asia as his little sister. Because to me she and Koneko , especially Koneko, are too young for anything sexual. I don't want them to leave Issei though. I want something like a timeskip. Let those bodies grow and become ripe before you harvest them.
May 10, 2015 11:29 PM

Mar 2015

Is that picture Koneko? Because the boobs seems kind of different....

May 10, 2015 11:48 PM

Apr 2008
DarklordVor said:

It is Koneko and the reasons she looks like that are spoilers
May 11, 2015 12:05 AM

Jul 2013
Well... I can say this episode sure made me horny, but other than that, there's not really much significant to it.
Omne Solum Forti Patria
May 11, 2015 1:42 AM

Jun 2013
DarklordVor said:
NeoAnkara said:

Wait really? Wow I even in love with this anime! A harem ending or a happy ending is always nice. And Issei already planned on having a harem so bring it on!
Not really a

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
MasterTengkorakMay 15, 2015 1:41 PM
May 11, 2015 2:21 AM

Jun 2013
the boob dragon lol
May 11, 2015 3:53 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
I just can't fucking stand Issei. He becomes more and more unberable with every episode.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
May 11, 2015 3:55 AM

Apr 2008
Jicetus said:
I just can't fucking stand Issei. He becomes more and more unberable with every episode.
Sucks to be you then
May 11, 2015 6:05 AM

Jan 2008
Jamsch101 said:
NeoAnkara said:

And that, is another reason I love DxD. You've got the fanservice/ love octagon going on for it, as well as the awesome action/dramatic scenes that can make one feel for the characters. I'm so glad the author decided for a happy end, love the characters too much!

So it's gonna be the chickenshit bullcrap ending then? I mean I was expecting as much but hearing a confirmation truly breaks my heart.

Jicetus said:

He was angry since that other devil was proposing to Asia but did she even straight up refuse him? Still he thinks of him like some serious villain. I don't dislike him in general - he's hilarious most times. But in this episode I wasn't feeling it.

I like how Issei thinks of Asia as his little sister. Because to me she and Koneko , especially Koneko, are too young for anything sexual

Clearly then breast fondling isn't sexual.
May 11, 2015 6:42 AM
Jul 2018
randy1925 said:
DarklordVor said:

Not really a
No, it's not just

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post. Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
MasterTengkorakMay 15, 2015 1:42 PM
May 11, 2015 9:15 AM

Aug 2014
Ahaha... Now Issei-kun is known like Oppai Dragon! xD
Asia-san found an old friens who seems been in love for her, and wants marry to her... But Issei don't want that happen.
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
May 11, 2015 9:49 AM
May 2015
Darklight0303 said:
DarklordVor said:

It is Koneko and the reasons she looks like that are spoilers

May 11, 2015 11:08 AM

Apr 2008
Transcend said:
randy1925 said:
Not really a
No, it's not just

Yup. Heck Akeno alone claimed the head mistress role ages ago

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details. Also Modified quote of edited post.
MasterTengkorakMay 15, 2015 1:43 PM
May 11, 2015 11:52 AM

Feb 2014
Don't like that guy... at all. I'm not an Asia fan but that guy irritates me.

Ohhh looks like there will be another Rating Game! So hyped!
May 11, 2015 6:00 PM

Aug 2014
Being oppai dragon already without fight with Sitri and Bilingual?
The fight with Bikou and Kuroka had a barrier and no one knew they are there, but TV managed to live stream it with close up and very good audio? It would be better if they made Tannin have camera on his wings but then why camera is on the ground and not flying above Issei?
hmm..

Anyway I like how Rossweisse is drawn and that her VA is doing good job.
I was scared that the animation of her will be very bad as seen promo before first episode was aired.
I also love how Irina acts. teehee :P
That sexy run made me go pause-play mode :D

And I love how they made the scene with Asia running :D very nice
I remember some of badly made scenes in Absolute Duo while characters were doing exercises, but in DxD it is very good and that makes me happy :D

And I like how they are doing Koneko progress. It is not as rushed as with Akeno, but I still hope to see more of Akeno during episode 12.

And that Xenovia scene in locker room :D They even tried to make her boobs sway more natural way (▩ฺ◕ฺ♉ฺ◕ฺ▩ฺ)
They crammed all normal life scenes in this episode :o at least they are going with the LN again. But I hope they didn't cut Sitri fight? Or maybe they put it in season 4? :O
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
May 11, 2015 7:11 PM

May 2013
Awesome, Irina is now the Ace of Michael. Meanwhile, Rossweisse was left behind, lol.
Lol, Issei's famous for the wrong reasons. Breast Dragon Emperor! Poor Ddraig.

I swear, Koneko just keeps getting cuter and cuter.
Meanwhile, Xenovia takes Issei and Asia to the gym storage room for some fondling.
"Fondle them well? I didn't know such excellent words existed!"
"D-Do it in the bed! This place is indecent and unhealthy!" Lol, Irina.

Hmm, a Rating Game against Diodora Astaroth. Let's watch him get rekt.
Can't wait for Sairaorg's Rating Game though.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
May 12, 2015 1:50 AM

Sep 2014
Breast Dragon Emperor xD poor Ddraig.
Xenovia with the usual ^^, what a lucky bastard.
That Koneko Nyaa under blanket :3
Pretty good episode, got a few laughs.
Looking forward to seeing that rating game!
May 12, 2015 5:56 PM

Jan 2008
Am I the only one who doesn't like how fast Koneko transitioned into her new personality? Don't get me wrong, putting cat ears and tails on her is a big plus but her personality flip feels uncomfortable.
May 12, 2015 10:30 PM

Jul 2014
Hearing Ddraig crying just made my day. It's funny how the seiyuu always plays a strict daddy role (Nisekoi, Oreimo and fucking Gendo Ikari) and now he is crying like a bitch. Pure. Gold.
And I can't wait to see Makoto thrashed yet again after being reincarnated into Diodora.

This episode was just spot-on. That's the DxD I love and adore!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » High School DxD BorN Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

342 by III-D4rKY-III »»
May 8, 4:15 AM

Poll: » High School DxD BorN Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2015

142 by RorySweeting »»
Apr 30, 1:55 AM

» Is Highschool DxD anti-religious?

Hotdogmaniac - Apr 5, 2015

39 by ANIMESOULSPIRIT »»
Apr 29, 1:49 PM

Poll: » High School DxD BorN Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 16, 2015

144 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 10, 11:00 AM

» The last three episodes are filler

5hyguy - Feb 24

16 by adityakush_477 »»
Mar 28, 12:10 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.