Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 29, 2015 12:54 PM

Dec 2013
Such a tease. Very good wrap, I liked it more than I thought I would. 6/10, more or less good series.

Oh, and the ost, just marvelous. Perfect Time is one of my favorite Sawano songs, just hnnngggg
Mar 29, 2015 1:14 PM

Jul 2013
Comic relief never dies! Hawk is alive and now available in pocket-size for your new adventures

The story is far from over, but I like that it has completed a circle and it didn't leave this "incomplete" feeling that I get from many shows nowadays

So, we'll probably get a second season in 1-2 years, but I can't wait till then, so I've already started reading the manga
Mar 29, 2015 1:15 PM

Aug 2014
lol nobody dies in this shitty anime and manga
Mar 29, 2015 1:15 PM

Oct 2013
agreeing said:
Now that this is over, what chapter would one start right after where this left off?

Chapter 101.
NapokMar 29, 2015 2:18 PM
Mar 29, 2015 1:24 PM

Jan 2013
agreeing said:
Now that this is over, what chapter would one start right after where this left off?

Chapter 1.

But at least chapter 27 or you'll not understanding anything.

I'm not joking. All the characters will be talking about various things that were skipped by the anime.
Mar 29, 2015 1:28 PM

Oct 2013
Forever_A said:
agreeing said:

Chapter 1.

I'm not joking. All the characters will be talking about various things that were skipped by the anime.

I think anime only viewer didn't miss anything important to start from chapter 1.
The great stuff start after this arc and they should begin reading from chapter 101.
NapokMar 29, 2015 2:19 PM
Mar 29, 2015 1:45 PM
May 2014
So annoying when a show keeps killing characters off just to make them come back, like c'mon when shows start doing this it kills off every bit of tension.

Anyway sad adaptation, startings eps were great but the pacing was utter shit since the tournament, A-1 butchered what could have been a pretty good show, yay!
Mar 29, 2015 2:04 PM

Apr 2013
loved it. i want more

that mini hawk

really like the characters, music was great, art was decent, animation in fights was a bit inconsistent, like the setting
Mar 29, 2015 2:06 PM

Jul 2009
I think it is a well made adaptation considering the PG13 scale down, to SHOW violent killing and brining them back to life.

Also I gotta admit I really love the ost.
Mar 29, 2015 2:09 PM
Sep 2009
Sooo.... can someone explain how the hell is Hawk alive and why is he tiny?

While I like Hawk, this really killed it for me. So random.

And why is Gowther giving off evil vibes? I find it kinda hard to trust him after that Guila scene.

Would've given 9 but some random moments like Veronica being alive, Elizabeth's power and Hawk being alive kinda killed it for me so 8/10 it is. Enjoyable but deaths would've made it better.
Mar 29, 2015 2:10 PM

Jul 2014
Easily the best anime this season for me, I loved it!

I wonder if Gowther did something to manipulate Guila lol.

Also looks like we're getting a second season too so I can't wait for that!
Mar 29, 2015 2:11 PM

Jan 2013
Napok said:
Forever_A said:

Chapter 1.

I think anime only viewer didn't miss anything important to start from chapter 1.
The great stuff start after this arc and they should begin reading from chapter 101.

Mar 29, 2015 2:19 PM

Apr 2010
Creepy Gowther. I'll miss him the most.
Mar 29, 2015 2:30 PM

Oct 2013
Dafaq the way they showed Ban quitting is so different and seemed like it had so little impact.
Mar 29, 2015 2:34 PM

Oct 2013
Forever_A said:
Napok said:

Then instead of reading the manga from the beginning, they can just check this specific stuff you just mentioned.
It would be great if you make a topic about that?
Mar 29, 2015 2:39 PM

Jul 2014
Anyone know whos the girl with the pink hair in the ending???
Road to s2??
Mar 29, 2015 2:47 PM

Jan 2013
Napok said:
Forever_A said:

Then instead of reading the manga from the beginning, they can just check this specific stuff you just mentioned.
It would be great if you make a topic about that?

Because people should now that a lot of chapters were skipped to decide if they'll read it or not. And I'm utterly against the concept of "be efficient" when it comes with telling a story. Just because some chapters that were skipped won't have great impact in the future doesn't mean that they aren't good per se.

If someone asks if they should read the manga. I'll give my full support.
Mar 29, 2015 2:57 PM
Jan 2014
I expected more from this and the ending was very predictable, but the series was by no means bad. The first half especially was good. I guess it's finally time for me to start the manga~
Hope season 2 will be better and come out soon :P
Mar 29, 2015 2:58 PM

Jul 2013
Chartemis said:
Anyone know whos the girl with the pink hair in the ending???
Road to s2??

It's Liz, Meliodas' dead girlfriend from Danafor.
Mar 29, 2015 3:01 PM

Jan 2008
Great ending to a great show 8/10.

It's been a long time since I've seen a good shounen adaptation.

Now it's time to continue with the manga.
Mar 29, 2015 3:03 PM

Jan 2015
Omg...There's really gonna be a second season!?

I'm surprised they moved so fast and still are doing a second season! They should've gone a bit slower.

The trailer for the show they played at the end looks interesting.
Mar 29, 2015 3:21 PM

Apr 2014
7/10 enjoyed it.
A stupid thread deserves a stupid answer!
Mar 29, 2015 3:24 PM

Jul 2014
Oh look. The fucking pig got asspulled back to life.

Just when I was crying rivers of joy over his death. He should have stayed dead.
Mar 29, 2015 3:42 PM

Oct 2013
Okashi_sama said:

Just when I was crying rivers of joy over his death. He should have stayed dead.

When something like this happen in other anime is a mystery and will be revealed after. But in other anime is an asspul... Really?
First thing he was not back to life but reborn didn't you see how small he is and lost his memories? And the fact that he can talk and all... All this should be revealed later.
Mar 29, 2015 3:49 PM
Oct 2010
I'm waiting a bit before I comment on the pig, I feel like I can give them the benefit of the doubt considering how well they handled elizabeth's powers. I didn't like the revenge counter thing though, but we've never seen the full extent of his powers anyway so whatever. 8/10 for me.
Mar 29, 2015 3:49 PM

Jun 2013
another season please. not adding in the last sin makes him more mysterious because he had to have heard what was going on. I mean they even started putting up wanted lists for the sins again.

Merlin is right, Gother needs his armor again because he be sliding into Guila's feels like.
Mar 29, 2015 3:50 PM

Dec 2014
Yaaaaaaaaaay! Hawk's back! Was fun to see him and Diane in Chibi-mode. (Well, in Diane's case chibi for a giant, anyway!) The ending was great and I love that they left it open for a second season. Hope we get one as soon as enough material is available to adapt.
Mar 29, 2015 3:54 PM

Jul 2014
Napok said:
Okashi_sama said:

When something like this happen in other anime is a mystery and will be revealed after. But in other anime is an asspul... Really?
First thing he was not back to life but reborn didn't you see how small he is and lost his memories? And the fact that he can talk and all... All this should be revealed later.

How are other anime related, who said anything about them? We're only talking about Nanatsu here.

And please, do explain how it isn't an asspull using anime only information.
Mar 29, 2015 4:00 PM

Oct 2013
Okashi_sama said:
Napok said:

How are other anime related, who said anything about them? We're only talking about Nanatsu here.

An "asspull" it's not something without explanation.
We have to wait and read the explanation first when it's available, and then decide if it's an asspul or not.
Mar 29, 2015 4:02 PM

Jul 2014
Napok said:
An "asspull" it's not something without explanation.
We have to wait and read the explanation first when it's available, and then decide if it's an asspul or not.

Except the anime ended without an explanation.
Mar 29, 2015 4:04 PM

Feb 2015
expected a lot worse from A-1 I seen, it was a pretty fine adaptation I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would very enjoyable all the way through

lot of ships in this one, Jericho Guila and chibi Diane were all so cute!! and Merlin my gawd why you so damn sexy?!?! lol at her Magic Item No. 48 "Cure Angel" reference.

and now time to catch up with the manga and wait about a year for a season two

Mar 29, 2015 4:06 PM

Apr 2014
Great until the very end of the episode.
They change it a little bit and that's not how it goes when they leave Britannia.
Oh well, I don't want to go too deep into it and spoiler the fun for those so called "non-manga reader."
Overall score: 8/10 (Will be higher if it is like the manga)
Mar 29, 2015 4:16 PM

Mar 2012

Best reaction ever.
Mar 29, 2015 4:31 PM

Feb 2014
Well the series has a whole was very good. The manga is still better than this, but the anime still did a good job.

The ending was just dumb though. It's the same thing with the Gowther arc: Why change it? There was absolutely no need! A lot of the stuff they introduced like Gowther and Guila being together and King and Diane going to go the festival, totally got thrown under the bus.

I'd like to see how the hell they'd damage control that in a second season lol. That ending was just so sudden and unneeded, why must studios think they have to be different and change the source material? Just fucking follow it god dammit, the author set up these things for a reason.

I hate how they all just got up and left, in the manga everybody stays around in the kingdom for a while, it's way too sudden for everyone just to get up and leave. Da fuck was A-1 even thinking?

And the post credits is just weird because it came out of nowhere unlike the manga.....

Anyways, I really enjoyed the anime but that ending was just unnecessary and awkward. Overall I'd give it a 8/10.

I fear for a second season though because so much shit will be lost in this odd transition they went for.
Mar 29, 2015 4:32 PM

Aug 2012
So, everything is resolved in this final episode, didn't leave me with any questions up to now. Ban implied that he did not forget to settle things up with Captain, Diane gives it a shot with King, nobody's actually dead and such. A pretty much heartwarming final. Hopefully they're considering a second season. I really enjoyed it in general. Many thanks to everyone for all their efforts and time to produce this great series.
Mar 29, 2015 4:43 PM

Jan 2011
Hawk's voice became even more annoying.
Mar 29, 2015 4:49 PM

Jun 2014
The ending did not disappoint! Open ending means we may get a second season some time when there is enough source material!

I really thought the fight was awesome and I loved that characters we thought were gone came back!

Loved this anime from the start and overall I gave it a 9/10!
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!
Mar 29, 2015 4:56 PM
Sep 2013
nice final EP. and one off the beter anime's that is made lately, but i dont know if theye fcked the story of the manga hard ( like tokyo ghoul did).

fingers crossed for S2 when mange is further, also some one know how the salles are because i wont be suprissed it thx to the anime the mange salles are pritty high
Mar 29, 2015 4:58 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
MY SIDES

STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Mar 29, 2015 4:59 PM

Dec 2013
sazzai said:
nice final EP. and one off the beter anime's that is made lately, but i dont know if theye fcked the story of the manga hard ( like tokyo ghoul did).

It wasn't too bad. Although some of the stuff from the next arc will be slightly confusing with characters discussing events that were either changed or skipped.
Mar 29, 2015 5:03 PM

Jan 2014
A great first season, looking forward to the next one!
Mar 29, 2015 5:34 PM
Jun 2010
I hope this get's 500+ episodes
Mar 29, 2015 5:40 PM

Nov 2013
fun ride, the animation at times was way above what I expected. 7-8/10 from me <3 Hoping for a season 2 some time!
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Mar 29, 2015 5:40 PM

Apr 2014
gimme moar Merlin
Mar 29, 2015 6:08 PM

Aug 2012
Fuck you, A-1.

Okashi_sama said:
Napok said:

In the anime, we know Veronica pretty much died, and now she's alive and seems to be a younger version of herself(I'll admit the anime doesn't show that very well but the important thing is that she almost certainly died). You should be able to think the rest out.
Mar 29, 2015 6:10 PM

Oct 2011
Can't wait for a season 2 <3

agreeing said:

Ch 102 - 103
Mar 29, 2015 6:14 PM

Mar 2012
Really fun and enjoyable series. I liked it a ton as anime-only viewer. Probably will check out the manga later since there's a lot of buzz on here about it being a lot better and how a lot of details were skipped.

I was originally not particularly happy about Hawk coming back to life/not dying, but it was to be expected and Hawk is rather mysterious, being a talking pig and such. Hence, it makes more sense that there's more to him than revealed.

Hoping for a second season sometime down the line, though I expect it probably won't be until a while since apparently the anime got pretty close to where the manga is currently at.
Mar 29, 2015 6:34 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
I had a lot of fun with this series. It also did its in making me go read the manga. I'm not particularly fond of the art style, so I couldn't get past chapter two when I decided to pick up the manga prior to the airing of the anime, but after watching past a certain point, I was too curious not to not read the manga. Yes they did kind of rush it in certain parts (I think especially the beginning...?) and omitted some important parts if they plan to do a season two, but it was still a fun and exciting series (and done much better than Magi S1 at least). I also really enjoyed watching the characters and their interactions with each other. Will miss this :)
Mar 29, 2015 6:38 PM

Oct 2013
Great ending. Overall a very good series. Also some unexpected pairing at the end. The Ban x Jericho pairing strengthen in this episode as well.

Well, its time to jump on the manga now.
Mar 29, 2015 7:04 PM

Aug 2013
Well, that was a great way to end it, though I found Hawk revival a bit too cheesy. I think it would have meant something more if they had lost a friend in the battle, but oh well, more Hawk-chan is welcome.

I wonder what that ending meant, with the dying girl. Is Elizabeth her reincarnation or something? From what we heard, she didn't had the same personality at all. Maybe she made a pact with a demon? Or maybe it was simply a metaphor as they met again within Elizabeth love. Maybe I'm looking too much into it :P

Everyone ends happy (except Hendrickson, but who give a shit about Hendrickson?), chibi Diane appear again for our pleasure, Ban leaves the group (NOOOOOOOO!).... That smell like a possible second season, my friends!
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2015

141 by Rithic »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2015

131 by Rithic »»
Jun 5, 1:17 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2015

134 by Rithic »»
May 27, 8:34 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2014

328 by ProzmicDoed »»
May 27, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 22, 2015

175 by SilverHawk13 »»
Apr 11, 11:29 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.