Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 30, 2015 1:50 PM

May 2012
Lovely development, nice action and quite interesting episode in general, let's see what's next!
Jun 2, 2015 7:07 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
This is going to be a hard anime to wade through if this episode is an indicator of what is to follow.
Shinichirou - lame as the male lead in Freezing or actually most harems
Sakuya - shallow and annoying tsundere
Still liking all the secondary characters though and they are the ones making the anime watchable. And as a side note, I like how the expendable characters get whacked right and left. They are as death flagged as a Star Trek recon team...LOL.
Sep 29, 2015 2:01 AM

Dec 2008
so obvious...muramasa. AND another plot hole...why did the so called oglems die, when the boy only stabbed the e in emeth a little?! HE didnt remove it from the word or scratch it out. THis show....its obviously got tits just to keep an audience. Just like SNQ
AnchientProphet2Sep 29, 2015 2:06 AM
Jul 28, 2017 9:42 PM

Sep 2015
The pacing is so fast for this anime lol... episode 4 and they seem to look like theyre known each other for quite a while.
Apr 10, 2019 3:27 PM

Jan 2018
Suseri wants that kiss so bad but Sakuya is a Tsundere so she tries to keep Shinichirou just for herself .
P.S : Tamako is as cute as always .
Jun 4, 2019 1:54 PM

Apr 2013
Shinichirou, do you really wonder why people don't want her as head? Really? Maybe because she's stupid and violent? Ever thought about that? Geez...
Aug 27, 2020 9:44 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Suseri officially transferred to the same school with the MC. Its not too surprising, knewing the fact that she was kinda aggresive with her own ideas. Her rivalry was kinda over the top. So, yeah, its understandable. The enemy of this episode kinda brutal. Still, a non important character just died with an improperly scenery. They even decided to chopped the woman character too. Wow, what an improvement i got there. The sword revelations. Its not even a revelations, tho. Lets see the next episode to watched the progression. That western witch finally appeared herself. Idk if this is a bad adaptations or not. So far its still decent to me. Eventhough i must honest that the plot kept pointing its clicheness and already reached the limit of my patience. The ecchiness had been decreasing too. Only a short glance panty shot, another Kazuya topless. Why not a full nudity? Even the cat girl was not get a proper naked body. Ofc. Another lame excuse had been launched to be blame: a censorship. Oh, well, whatever. I must honest that even the show pretty decent in overall, it just slowly begin to dropping my satisfaction. However, i couldn't justified the series just from the very first 4 episodes. So lets see the next one to concluded what the heck had happened here and there.
badabassAug 27, 2020 9:49 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 11, 2023 8:18 PM
Apr 2018
Girl has a small rack, and the story isn't that interesting.
Apr 14, 6:34 PM

Dec 2022
his face is planted ear-deep in the dog's crotch every episode sheesh what a life
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isuca Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2015

91 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 21, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Isuca Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2015

37 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 21, 7:50 PM

Poll: » Isuca Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2015

34 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 19, 7:25 PM

Poll: » Isuca Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2015

46 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 18, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Isuca Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2015

42 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 17, 7:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.