Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 31, 2015 11:38 AM

Dec 2013
I cringed so hard at that scene, where the almighty GOD INAHO saved the day, but the ost that followed right after was so good that I forgave it.
Jan 31, 2015 11:39 AM

Feb 2014
I don't know what to think of Slaine anymore, looks like he really is a Martian now.
Jan 31, 2015 11:41 AM

Aug 2010
CookingPriest said:
Darklight0303 said:

Orlane's mech. Ohhhh that would be some grade A irony there

It is red, so it fits Inaho's colors too

I've been waiting for that since S1 XD I hope they haven't forgotten about it :P
Jan 31, 2015 11:43 AM

Mar 2011
ruizopodos said:

Hes totally badass and I still dont see what "evil" thing he did
He took out his enemys base by himself, the terrans did the same thing in the first season and i dont remember hearing anyone say it was evil.

The Terrans are just defending their homes, the martians are not only commiting terrible crimes of war but they are also trying to steal the natural resources of earth.
Raziel1991Jan 31, 2015 11:46 AM
Jan 31, 2015 11:45 AM

Apr 2008
ruizopodos said:
Am i the only one cheering for slaine??
I really like him and the whole story behind him
I doubt that mars will win the war, seeing as how they are the "bad guys" but i still hope for a good ending for slaine
And to hell with the princess if she dosnt like the new Slaine
He took out his enemys base by himself, the terrans did the same thing in the first season and i dont remember hearing anyone say it was evil. Its war
Long Live Count Slaine Troyard!!

Sorry if i made any mistakes, english isnt my native language, though i think i pretty much dominate it ;)

He doesn't deserve a good ending. With every step he takes he goes further away from a good ending.
Jan 31, 2015 11:47 AM
May 2014
But that be the martians, Slaine didnt start the war, the counts did. Hate should be directed towards them not Slaine.
In any case you should be angry at Inaho, he could have had Slaine on his side in the first season but he decided to attack him instead
Slaine is on the princess side. Im impressed all hes doing for love. Hes forsaken his people and his morals for her. Hated and attacked on both sides and he still resisits
Jan 31, 2015 11:49 AM
May 2014
Raziel1991 said:
ruizopodos said:

He took out his enemys base by himself, the terrans did the same thing in the first season and i dont remember hearing anyone say it was evil.

The Terrans are just defending their homes, the martians are not only commiting terrible crimes of war but they are also trying to steal the natural resources of earth.

But not Slaine

Mar 2011
ruizopodos said:
But that be the martians, Slaine didnt start the war, the counts did. Hate should be directed towards them not Slaine.
In any case you should be angry at Inaho, he could have had Slaine on his side in the first season but he decided to attack him instead
Slaine is on the princess side. Im impressed all hes doing for love. Hes forsaken his people and his morals for her. Hated and attacked on both sides and he still resisits

This again? How many times will I have to repeat that back in episode 7 not only did Slaine point his turrets at Inaho first but actually shot first.

Oct 2013
Knight-Artorias said:
blazehero said:
Inaho doesn't want to fight Slaine? I wonder what I have no choice means.

Slaine is definitely showing why he deserves to be a Count. But he is still a Terran in the eyes of some, and I'm sure he will be betrayed by season's end whether it is the other Counts or the princesses.

Yea.... wonder whats Inaho up to.

I think inaho plans on using his Aldnoah powers considering we havent seen them yet
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 31, 2015 11:50 AM
Jan 2015
ruizopodos said:

Inaho attacked him because he failed to answer his question, and he wasn't sure whether Slaine was one of the people who betrayed the princess.

It makes me laugh so much that this idiot is killing and betraying his home planet for some girl.
Jan 31, 2015 11:52 AM
May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
ruizopodos said:
Am i the only one cheering for slaine??
I really like him and the whole story behind him
I doubt that mars will win the war, seeing as how they are the "bad guys" but i still hope for a good ending for slaine
And to hell with the princess if she dosnt like the new Slaine
He took out his enemys base by himself, the terrans did the same thing in the first season and i dont remember hearing anyone say it was evil. Its war
Long Live Count Slaine Troyard!!

Sorry if i made any mistakes, english isnt my native language, though i think i pretty much dominate it ;)

He doesn't deserve a good ending. With every step he takes he goes further away from a good ending.

Because hes going against the MC? Because hes fighting the terrans?
There are two sides to every story, and im on Slaine side. Even if the at the start i was with the terrans at the begining im on his side now
I prefer him much more than Inaho
Jan 31, 2015 11:52 AM

Apr 2008
ruizopodos said:

He didn't start the war. But he's sure helping feed that fire using the image of his beloved peace loving princess. He's fucked up in the head and he's going to pay the price and lose the princess as well.

ruizopodos said:
Darklight0303 said:

Because hes going against the MC? Because hes fighting the terrans?
There are two sides to every story, and im on Slaine side. Even if the at the start i was with the terrans at the begining im on his side now
I prefer him much more than Inaho

Well then enjoy him while it lasts. Because the only place he's going is Hell.
Jan 31, 2015 11:54 AM
May 2014
Raziel1991 said:
ruizopodos said:

This again? How many times will I have to repeat that back in episode 7 not only did Slaine point his turrets at Inaho first but actually shot first.

Ill have to rewatch that episode as i saw a long time ago, but i remember enterpreting it as Inaho fault
Jan 31, 2015 11:56 AM

Apr 2008
ruizopodos said:
Raziel1991 said:

Ill have to rewatch that episode as i saw a long time ago, but i remember enterpreting it as Inaho fault

You make sure to rewatch it in slow motion. Slaine pulled out the weapons first and he was the one who didn't answer any questions first.
Jan 31, 2015 12:02 PM
Sep 2013
Wondered what happen to Nao and Lt Marito.
Awesome shoot through space.
Slaine attacks base having the Vers having to respect him although they don't want to.
This doesn't seem good for Slaine he's in a war that he cant trust really anyone.
Jan 31, 2015 12:07 PM
Aug 2012
We are already on to season 2 and people still don't realize that Slaine didn't give any trustworthy answers and shot first back in episode 7.

Hey it's totally Inaho's fault for countering.......

Jan 31, 2015 12:07 PM

Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
ruizopodos said:

You make sure to rewatch it in slow motion. Slaine pulled out the weapons first and he was the one who didn't answer any questions first.

aldnoah.zero increasingly like Power Rangers

Jan 31, 2015 12:08 PM

Mar 2013
Finally saw Yuki-nee in the 2nd season!!

Great episode overall.
FAITO Inaho. Bring slaine down. DOWN TO THE GROUND
Jan 31, 2015 12:09 PM

Nov 2013
^ That image makes no sense.

inb4neitherdoesthisshow
Jan 31, 2015 12:11 PM
Aug 2012
Slaine makes no sense.

inb4unounderstandslainesama!

Jan 31, 2015 12:12 PM

Nov 2011
Kerozinn said:
CCtrueinitials said:
I cringed with the doctor+PTSD guy referenced Inaho as the kid giving them all hope.... I understand anime has a lot of super human high school kids, but that is the most immersion breaking thing ever. Do they think the audience is that stupid that we can't understand he is amazing by how methodical he acts - we must be told it?

this anime works best on stupid audience that isnt even bothered by such things. comments in the episode discussion prove it every damn week.

If the whole general anime audience would have been made of up butt hurting critiques such as you peeps, the whole world would turn to shit from all your annoying personal bias opinions bashing against each other.
Hate Keeps me warm
Jan 31, 2015 12:15 PM
Feb 2012
I like this anime but it gets old how it's always Inaho saving the day and none of the other characters are capable of anything.
Jan 31, 2015 12:15 PM

Jan 2015
HandsomeMan said:

inb4neitherdoesthisshow
HandsomeMan said:

inb4neitherdoesthisshow

makes total sense, Megazord predicting the future, super pilot powers, Zordon Harklight, the typical configuration of the genus scientific Fantasy, the same used in Power Rangers. This only proves that Slaine Martians and their friends, has nothing to do with the mecha genre. Slaine and Maciano fit the genre scientific Fantasy, not Mecha
Jan 31, 2015 12:18 PM

Dec 2013
Leviathonlx said:
I like this anime but it gets old how it's always Inaho saving the day and none of the other characters are capable of anything.

^

Also, he must explain his tactics like a robot to his brainless fellows.
Jan 31, 2015 12:22 PM

Jan 2015
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
We are already on to season 2 and people still don't realize that Slaine didn't give any trustworthy answers and shot first back in episode 7.

Hey it's totally Inaho's fault for countering.......

Any lawyer, says that by pointing one gun first, loses the right to self-defense,
the army soldiers are instructed to not give in to the enemy side, especially if he is inside a closed vehicle,
And never take a soldier to the base before amarralo, and verify that it has no weapons or bomb.
Slaine is not reliable, betrays both the Martians as the Terrans, it's just like Loki.
Saazbaum never betrayed Slaine, Saazbaum always made it clear he wanted to kill the princess. Slaine is the king of betrayal by one episode
Jan 31, 2015 12:25 PM

Jun 2014
That tornado mech pilot fought a lame battle and died a lame death

Jan 31, 2015 12:27 PM

Apr 2008
zat-bust said:
That tornado mech pilot fought a lame battle and died a lame death

He's not dead. He's most likely captured
Jan 31, 2015 12:27 PM

Apr 2013
And here I thought Marito would save the day. How naive of me.
Jan 31, 2015 12:35 PM

Jan 2015
Given how Marito learned how the tornado worked, he pretty much did half of the work. He proved to be smart enough to realize how it worked using his machine's sensors.

People complain when Inaho explains everything, but when someone else does it they still complain :.
Jan 31, 2015 12:35 PM

Jan 2015
robis798 said:
Leviathonlx said:

^

Also, he must explain his tactics like a robot to his brainless fellows.

leaves his beloved character be judged by the International Criminal Court, we see the hundreds of years that he had taken for his crimes of war and against humanity

because Slaine does not explain about his superpowers, and the powers of his super megazord, already asked for an explanation of it as the sky is blue.
He can not even explain his powers and super megazord because they are unrealistic, asks Slaine explain to you, in that world a fuguete falls in the bathroom of a princess who saves with mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, and asks him to explain because the Martians in a torture scene, use whip, rather than torture weapons, making the typical sena SM.
Asks him to explain in episode 12 when he came into Tharsis, because he had no difficulty in flying, and went out riding as a professional.
When it has powers that can not be explained, super robots that predict the future, it is no longer mecha genre, but scientific fantasy
Jan 31, 2015 12:36 PM

Oct 2014
One of the reasons why I'm at Slaine's side is because Inaho is "too perfect", and that's kind of boring. Is always him who saves the day, just like Marito said.
Wait, did you just say that Jojo is shit?
Feb 2012
blackbishop said:
Given how Marito learned how the tornado worked, he pretty much did half of the work. He proved to be smart enough to realize how it worked using his machine's sensors.

People complain when Inaho explains everything, but when someone else does it they still complain :.

I think it's mostly since in the end Inaho was the one that magically shot down the mech from space.

Apr 2008
aku_haru said:
One of the reasons why I'm at Slaine's side is because Inaho is "too perfect", and that's kind of boring. Is always him who saves the day, just like Marito said.

And yet you are perfectly fine with Slaine soloing an entire terran space base.
Jan 31, 2015 12:37 PM

Feb 2014
YumeNoMonogatari said:
And here I thought Marito would save the day. How naive of me.

This season is made of the broken hopes and dreams of people like me and you.
Jan 31, 2015 12:40 PM

Mar 2013
Leviathonlx said:

Yush! We need moar yuki-nee!!! And of course Inko and the others too.

Jan 31, 2015 12:41 PM

Jan 2015
I think one thing Inaho should do to Sleipnir is this:

Although his princess would be sad XD.
Jan 31, 2015 12:41 PM

Mar 2011
Darklight0303 said:
aku_haru said:

I agree. Slaine atleast right now is far more OP than Inaho. Inaho can do accurate predictions with his cyborg eye, but Tharsis can do more than just "accurate predictions", it can see into the future.
Jan 31, 2015 12:42 PM

Jan 2015
aku_haru said:

Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, are not always saving Barcelona and Real Madrid, they are also boring.
Who has more talent stands out more, unlike his masters character who betrays everyone, and makes use of super robots which provide for the future, and his servant to do the calculations, and battle strategies, win fights by Sterna , fanciful depends on some external factors.
Inaho always saves the day.
Slaine always kills someone, someone betrays every day
Jan 31, 2015 12:44 PM

Sep 2013
inaho <3
Jan 31, 2015 12:47 PM

Jul 2007
aku_haru said:

Yes. An overpowered alien mecha that CAN PREDICT THE FREAKING FUTURE is not "too perfect"

lol the delusions.
Jan 31, 2015 12:47 PM

Jan 2015
Leviathonlx said:
blackbishop said:

I think it's mostly since in the end Inaho was the one that magically shot down the mech from space.

I agree with you thanks to Harklight calculations, and the magical powers of Tharsis, Slaine destroys a Terran base, again Slaine makes use of magic and fantasy factors, I agree with you that already enxeu bag

I agree with you thanks to Harklight calculations, and the magical powers of Tharsis, Slaine destroys a Terran base, again Slaine makes use of magic and fantasy factors, I agree with you that already enxeu bag

every episode the same Harklight makes the calculations the battle tactics, and tharsis and his super powers magically make Slaine win a battle. already it will be boring it will be like that all season, Sterna factors, and magic mecha winning battles for Slaine
Jan 31, 2015 12:49 PM

Jan 2015
Raziel1991 said:
Darklight0303 said:

I agree. Slaine atleast right now is far more OP than Inaho. Inaho can do accurate predictions with his cyborg eye, but Tharsis can do more than just "accurate predictions", it can see into the future.

do not forget Harklight doing the calculations the battle tactics, and tharsis also has super speed, all Martians strands, it is the fastest
Jan 31, 2015 12:49 PM
Jan 2015
WOWOW

INAHO is more overpowered than Slaine!?? What!?

His dman mech can see into the future. How is that not OP as hell.

All Inaho's eye does is predict, measure weight, zoom in, etc.
Jan 31, 2015 12:52 PM

Dec 2013
Oh please. I don't consider Slaine OP since he wasn't like that at the start.

Inaho was the same all-knowing robot who predictably saves the day which is tedious and cringeworthy.
Jan 31, 2015 12:52 PM

Oct 2014
Darklight0303 said:
aku_haru said:

Excuse me but, I'm I wrong if I cheer for Slaine? It's not like he's the bad one, because he's one of the three main characters in this series. It's all about perspective.
And even if he's evil, what's wrong with that? Have you never liked a bad guy before? Izaya, Takasugi, Dio, Enoshima Junko, Kaworu, Loki, Sebastian Morgenstern, Sephiroth... There is a lot of them
Wait, did you just say that Jojo is shit?
Jan 31, 2015 12:53 PM

Apr 2008
aku_haru said:
Darklight0303 said:

Excuse me but, I'm I wrong if I cheer for Slaine? It's not like he's the bad one, because he's one of the three main characters in this series. It's all about perspective.
And even if he's evil, what's wrong with that? Have you never liked a bad guy before? Izaya, Takasugi, Dio, Enoshima Junko, Kaworu, Loki, Sebastian Morgenstern, Sephiroth... There is a lot of them

He singlehandedly massacred a base of terrans whose only sin was wanting to defend their planet and homes and loved ones. That's evil no matter how you delude yourself. You're right you're not wrong. You are however harboring a huge double standard which makes you a hypocrite.
Jan 31, 2015 12:55 PM

Jul 2007
Darklight0303 said:
aku_haru said:

He singlehandedly massacred a base of terrans whose only sin was wanting to defend their planet and homes and loved ones. That's evil no matter how you delude yourself.

^This.

Moreso he did an intentional surprise attack during the base resupplying

That is no different than russian nazis shelling civillian houses and hospitals in ukraine.
Jan 31, 2015 12:55 PM
Sep 2014
Darklight0303 said:
aku_haru said:

He singlehandedly massacred a base of terrans whose only sin was wanting to defend their planet and homes and loved ones. That's evil no matter how you delude yourself.

Next thing you know Slaine May end up joining the Bullet Club if he keeps Killing Terrans unless Asseylum wakes up before Lemrina Kills her and Edderitto
Jan 31, 2015 12:56 PM

Nov 2014
I really want to like Aldnoah Zero, but I think the anime is looking at its world too narrowly. We have numerous episodes of Inaho saving the day, and while that can be good in small doses it cannot carry the anime. I feel like they are neglecting the other parts of the universe which could make the show more interesting than Inaho showing how smart he is for the umpteenth time. For example maybe the show could take a look at local resistance movements on Earth , or at how the terrans feel about their governments who are failing to protect them, or about the difficulties of maintaining power in a feudal system on Mars, or any number of other sub stories in this war. This could be supplementing the main Inaho-Slaine story and add real depth to the narrative.
Jan 31, 2015 12:57 PM

Jan 2015
aku_haru said:
Darklight0303 said:

Inaho is the maximum protagonist.
Slaine is deuteragonist.
just google the Aoki interview.
Do not start with the first season the stupid fights.

Slaine plays the same role of Saske in naruto, Saske is deuteragonist, and also the main antagonist of the series, as well as Slaine was set up in Season
Pages (11) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1158 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

831 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

581 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

1216 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

566 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.