Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 22, 2014 12:57 AM
Dec 2011
HELL YEAH BABY.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY MOTHER OF GOD ITS EPIC..............! i couldn't stop smiling and screaming with excitement hitting my hands to the computer chair then clapping my hands together oh my god i was completely red and had goosebumps the entire episode it is perfect magnificent episode ...

every moment was important everything was important when MINATO ADMIRED NARUTO OH THAT HAPPY FACE OF A FATHER!!! , WHEN SAKURA ACTIVATED FULL, WHEN 1ST HOKAGE REMEMBERS TSUNADE, WHEN HINATA KICK also remembering naruto AND WHEN NEJI IS TEACHING AND HELPING HINATA wow... how much i miss NEJI ,when madara ignore hashirama, when Naruto was afraid of sakura, sasuke acknowledging narutos power ,Naruto saving SAI was so cute i love sai , last but not the least THE SUMMONING ! absolute brilliance ! :3 no words to express the feelings i had in my heart and soul this story hits right to your core wow! :3

i have to say this i forgot to mention because of all the excitement i love the ending theme song its the best also i love the opening theme song it has NEJI in it briefly i just wish NEJI was there in the ending theme song they did it purposely to make you realize that he is gone.. i miss him so much i just wish he was here savoring this moment where everyone's back together finally :3
Aug 22, 2014 1:39 AM

Jul 2007
I am just blown away by this discussion. Does the hatred for sakura really run this deep? So much so that your views are clouded and you can't even enjoy the other spectacular moments of the episode or even recognize them because all you can think about was that "Sakura gaining center attention"

I can't believe people can't see things for what it is, all there focused on is following the manga material perfectly. If you never read the manga, and you saw this episode, you would have a completely different opinion of it.

The flash backs may of been 10 min, but my god when is the last time we have seen some of those events in the series strung together. It was completely fitting and appropriate for the upcoming events between the main 3 and sakura's inner struggles to finally walk with them instead of always behind them. It was symbolic even.

I really loved the choice of music they used to, very nostalgic for these moments. It was also great seeing all of the interactions between the konoho 11 to kind of reflect on how far they's come. To me this episode was nothing but perfect and i think it was even handled more efficiently in the anime then in the manga with its flash backs which gave sakura's shinining moments more purpose and ever all just made it more epic.

This is the kind of episode that brings out every emotion you have, that you have to sit back and crack a big smile after seeing all of your favorite characters all fighting together, that you been following for 15 years. This is the sort of feeling, this episode gave me. It was just true nostalgia.

And don't worry there is still some very large roles that sakura will be doing So hopefully the fanbase might recognize her achievements by then.
ArtimesGamerAug 22, 2014 1:53 AM

Aug 22, 2014 2:48 AM

Jan 2014
^nope,i couldnt care less about Sakura's inner struggles...And no she is not walking with them and she will never be...She wont be in same level with them just because she became better with hitting stuff(thanks to Naruto) or learned few healing trick...

I'm really enjoying these last 10 episodes but that doesnt mean i will start liking Sakura...We know why Hinata loves Naruto,we know why Sasuke-Naruto love/hate each other,even Neji/Hinata and Neji/Lee relationships are clear and well developed in that little time they had...But i never felt why Naruto claims to be in love with Sakura or why Sakura keeps going after Sasuke...

She is not part of the story,she is just the girl who keeps hitting Naruto...Kushina was similar to Sakura but she had reasons to be like that,what is the reason Sakura acts like that?

Every fight with Sakura was nothing more than a joke,she always stayed behind and said why i am useless,why they had to protect me...While she was crying because she was useless Sasuke and Naruto was training day and night,pushing themselves to become better...I dont know if Mangaka make it intentionally or not but the character "Sakura" is a big Fail
Aug 22, 2014 3:23 AM

Jul 2013
when Shikamaru said: "What an amazing barrier..." I thought he sounded so freaking familiar and then guess what... he has the same voice actor as Bartolomeo!... damn

I guess Sakura's still got her feelings for Sasuke... If it was the old me.. I'd be freaking pissed but fuck this shit I've given up. Sakura and Sasuke, I don't care anymore. Naruto has Hinata. Which is no matter how you look at is far better than Sakura in all aspects.

There was, yet again, another unnecessary and annoying flashback but fortunately it only took a few minutes and not dozens of episodes. We had a few share of comedy. nice.
Aug 22, 2014 3:23 AM

Dec 2012
That was unnecessary flashblack. It's not like i hate sakura.

Aug 22, 2014 5:01 AM

May 2013
Madara doesn't want to fight clones. They're too easy for him. lol
Felt like a Sakura episode. She caught up to Naruto and Sasuke. Good for her.
Something probably awesome will happen next episode.
Aug 22, 2014 5:02 AM

Jan 2013
link9us said:
I am just blown away by this discussion. Does the hatred for sakura really run this deep? So much so that your views are clouded and you can't even enjoy the other spectacular moments of the episode or even recognize them because all you can think about was that "Sakura gaining center attention"

I can't believe people can't see things for what it is, all there focused on is following the manga material perfectly. If you never read the manga, and you saw this episode, you would have a completely different opinion of it.

Dont get me wrong, I think it's cool that she's gotten stronger and made improvements.
But I just dont like her , just like Sasuke.
Sakura always trying to go after Sasuke from the start, even though he clearly didnt show any interest. (Not even understanding Naruto's feelings after like 400 / 450 episodes)

Sasuke from the start being a smug little boy with a dark past ... etc.

On the other hand, I think its cool they're back together, and the little jokes they made about Sasuke being Hokage and the rest following up.
Aug 22, 2014 12:04 PM
Aug 2014
last episodes are pretty annoying.. It s been like hundreds of epidodes we see naruto doing super nice stuff never did before and during this fight he is the only one matching the fight.. he s like the super boss.. And then sakura destroy the ground, like hundreds of not important characters, and yup she is at his level.. WTF?
And now everyone is as strong as him.. really?
And what about sasuke the only bad guy left.. come back and want to be hokage.. heu no.. shut the Fck up and get out of here dude.. I really like naruto but he is like a cuckold boy when sasuke is there..
Niv182Aug 22, 2014 12:08 PM
Aug 22, 2014 12:38 PM

Dec 2012
LonelyWizard said:

We know why Hinata loves Naruto,we know why Sasuke-Naruto love/hate each other,even Neji/Hinata and Neji/Lee relationships are clear and well developed in that little time they had...But i never felt why Naruto claims to be in love with Sakura or why Sakura keeps going after Sasuke...

She is not part of the story,she is just the girl who keeps hitting Naruto...Kushina was similar to Sakura but she had reasons to be like that,what is the reason Sakura acts like that?

Every fight with Sakura was nothing more than a joke,she always stayed behind and said why i am useless,why they had to protect me...While she was crying because she was useless Sasuke and Naruto was training day and night,pushing themselves to become better...I dont know if Mangaka make it intentionally or not but the character "Sakura" is a big Fail

I almost puked reading this.

First of all Sakura is not ''going'' after Sasuke. Ever since the timeskip, her feelings towards Sasuke definitely changed, and even more so, by what happened in the Kage Summit arc.

She is a part of the story, whether you want to acknowledge that or not is irrelevant and insignificant. She is factually part of the central team of the story, Team 7, and had her impact on the story (saving both Naruto and Sasuke, had her effect on the relationship between the protagonist and the deturagonist, indirectly saved the life of the kazekage, defeated alongside Chiyo, a member of the akatsuki, was the reason for the reunion of team 7 again, and more important roles in the manga). Sigh, so you just complete disregarded, the substantial change in her relationship with Naruto since the time skip, but you did say that you don't care for her internal struggle so I'm not surprised, but if you don't care for her, or want to pay attention to blatantly obvious stuff regarding her, then I suggest you keep your empty and baseless criticism to yourself. Those are terms of endearment, and are played as that, and as comedy, nitpick more please, and keep ignoring the serious moments between her and Naruto.

What every fight? She hasn't been in many direct fights in the first place. She kicked ass against Sasori. And haven't been directly involved with another fight, until this moment in the anime, where she stood by Naruto and Sasuke side. What you are describing is part 1 Sakura. After that she only ever cried for two reasons

1/ For Naruto, she felt guilt, and felt sadness towards him many times (i.e When she found out about the fate of the Jinchuriks)

2/ For Sasuke. After he tried to kill her. Because he became such a cold person, that she longer recognize him, and for what happened to her Team 7.

Maybe pay attention, instead of failing in criticizing something.
Aug 22, 2014 12:42 PM

Dec 2012
PrOxAnto said:

Sakura always trying to go after Sasuke from the start, even though he clearly didnt show any interest. (Not even understanding Naruto's feelings after like 400 / 450 episodes)

It appears we are watching a completely different anime.
Aug 22, 2014 12:52 PM

Mar 2012
They were so unfair with Sai

Everyone showing their "super jutsu" ...and then Sai couldn't do anything u_u

Bad Kishimoto is bad.
Aug 22, 2014 4:08 PM
Aug 2014
Naruto Shippuuden

Please recognize the song from episode 373

song starts at 15:21 min

I greet :D
Aug 22, 2014 10:00 PM

Jun 2010
i dont understand why everyone so fucking nice with sasuke and glad to see him. Hes fucking dick, few hours ago he wants to destroy konoha, want to kill naruto etc.
Now hes back and: " I will be hokage, deal with it.
everyone: " yey, sasuke, yey"

forendelAug 22, 2014 10:20 PM
Aug 23, 2014 2:25 AM
May 2013
Great Episode! Team 7 looked so cool. And now everybody wants to be Hokage~ ^_^
Aug 23, 2014 4:05 AM

Dec 2013
This episode reminded me that although Sakura is useless as a ninja, she does make a good wife solely due to the fact that she can maintain her youth with that same jutsu as Tsunade.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Aug 23, 2014 5:26 AM

Apr 2013
I didn't really like the formulaic structure of the episode and it was a tad too cheesy for my taste, but at least I didn't mind the flashback that much. Still, Sakura is dreaming if she thinks she caught up to Naruto and Sasuke.
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Aug 23, 2014 9:20 AM

Apr 2010
The last kuchiyose no jutsu. ♥
Aug 23, 2014 10:06 PM

Jul 2013
forendel said:
i dont understand why everyone so fucking nice with sasuke and glad to see him. Hes fucking dick, few hours ago he wants to destroy konoha, want to kill naruto etc.
Now hes back and: " I will be hokage, deal with it.
everyone: " yey, sasuke, yey"

I don't know if you haven't been paying attention, but maybe it's because the world is ending or something? At this point NO ONE trusts him, but they are just sweeping it under the rug because more important shit is happening.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2014 7:27 AM

Oct 2009
Ugh..a Sakura episode -_-...nice to see the other teams getting some spotlight for once and lol poor Sai XDD

I might've watched the flashbacks and gotten a 20minute episode instead of 10, if we weren't shown all of these million times over.

Still it was nice and nostalgic too see everyone working together ^^
Aug 24, 2014 8:01 AM

Jun 2011
Summoning Jutsu!
Aug 24, 2014 9:29 AM

Jan 2014
tsudecimo said:

What every fight? She hasn't been in many direct fights in the first place. She kicked ass against Sasori. And haven't been directly involved with another fight, until this moment in the anime, where she stood by Naruto and Sasuke side. What you are describing is part 1 Sakura. After that she only ever cried for two reasons

The only time she played a big part in story,and she was just a puppet of Chiyo,a puppet with good punches...And she hasnt been in many direct fights because she f***n hide behind others while Naruto fights with his life on the line...You confirmed my thoughts about Sakura...

tsudecimo said:

1/ For Naruto, she felt guilt, and felt sadness towards him many times (i.e When she found out about the fate of the Jinchuriks)

let me to correct that,because she was the only girl he talked with,and if you ask me he likes Sasuke more

Sakura is a shallow character,she always was...Well,maybe the Last Naruto Movie(parallel world) was an exception...But i dont think it was canon....
Aug 24, 2014 12:04 PM

Dec 2012
LonelyWizard said:
tsudecimo said:

The only time she played a big part in story,and she was just a puppet of Chiyo,a puppet with good punches...And she hasnt been in many direct fights because she f***n hide behind others while Naruto fights with his life on the line...You confirmed my thoughts about Sakura...

She saved Chiyo's life, genius. Using puppet as a derogatory term, here doesn't work, because it was their combined effort that made them able to take an official member of the Akatsuki. And not that's not the only time she played a big part of the story, as I've already listed instances where she was relevant and important, but you conveniently ignored it.

Except I proved the opposite, there haven't been a fight where Sakura was a joke in. Me stating that she hasn't been in many fights, doesn't confirm shit, genius.

LonelyWizard said:
tsudecimo said:

let me to correct that,because she was the only girl he talked with,and if you ask me he likes Sasuke more

Sakura is a shallow character,she always was...Well,maybe the Last Naruto Movie(parallel world) was an exception...But i dont think it was canon....

Relevance here? ugh, you can't even counter point properly with relevant points. Goodness, how embarrassing.

No, Sakura is anything but a shallow character. She has proved herself, to be capable of great change, and paying care to more important things. She changed from the shallow girl, that was introduced in the beginning, that only cared about superficial things.

Sakura's personality is that of a young girl that lacks self confidence when she was a child, due to her insecurity regarding her big forehead. When she later meets Ino, which helps her gain self confidence. At the start of the series, Sakura was self centered and a selfish person who dismissed others who aren't good enough like Naruto and despite being intelligent and a great ninja student, cared more for love and her looks, which made her declare herself a rival of Ino because she likes Sasuke too. That's characterization right there, and that was just in the very early episodes before the second arc. Sakura's prime characterization was that she is self centered, irritating, selfish and inconsiderate of those she doesn't like. In the second arc, Chunnin exam, she started having a lot more focus. Showing that she is not useless, and she has more motives than just being with Sasuke. It was in that arc, that it was shown that she didn't just have a simple crush on Sasuke. Evident by how she praised Naruto for his courage and called Sasuke a coward, despite liking one and disliking the other, that shows that she care enough about Sasuke to tell him the harsh truth, meaning that it's not a simple crush. She helped take care of both Naruto and Sasuke who were both completely helpless. She had her first character development when she cut down her hair, to protect them. She realizes that she's always been a background character to these two and realizes that she must be stronger to protect her friends and aims to be better by being more like them, which sets her motives to be something more than just Sasuke like I said above. Here is where she realizes her mistakes and faults, and takes someone with a big character to do it. Her decision to become more independent. Her cutting her hair is important here, because it shows quite clearly that looks and other shallow things are no longer her priority and that she matured to understand that there are other important things, and her desire to improve and grow.

That was significant character development and fleshing out, that build her characterization even more. So no she is a shallow character, she has goals and ambitions. Then there are other instances of fleshing out and building of her from that point till the timeskip. That adds more dimension to her, making her a round character, and build up of her relationship between Naruto and Sasuke.

Now we get to the time skip and the Kazekage arc. Which Sakura was without a doubt the star of. Where she gets great characterization and development. Emphasized on the different in her relationship between herself and Naruto. While being vital to the Kazekage arc, and her medical jutsu.

All the more build up, until this point where she again, stand side by side with Naruto and Sasuke. With more effort to come in the next episodes and plot developments.

Sakura is a realistic character and a flawed human being, always wanting to get better and improve, yet falling short. I find that relateable. She fails and has her doubts and uncertainties. And it wasn't useless, without Sakura speaking her mind and desire to help Naruto with Sasuke and trying to make things happen. Naruto wouldn't have met Sasuke, which was significant in the plot. So yes Sakura had a role there, that moved the plot forward.

''Sakura's creation is a result of Kishimoto's desire to make a somewhat irritating character who was well-intentioned.[3] Despite these elements, Kishimoto is fond of Sakura, as he feels that many of her personality traits are common among all people, thus giving her a sense of real humanity.[37] When asked in an interview if there is something about Sakura's background that was never revealed, Kishimoto explains that he has never thought of Sakura as she is a "normal girl.''

The point of Sakura's character that a lot of people seem to miss or not notice, is that she is supposed to be the most realistic character, with more typical human flaws than other characters. She is supposed to be ''normal''. And it shows in the series, I mean think about it, she is the only character that doesn't have a special heritage or a special ability relating to her clan or her parents like Naruto (Uzumakis), Sasuke (Uchiha), Shikamaru (Naru), Ino (Yamazakie), etc.

I suggest reading the second arc of the series, and better yet re-watch the whole series because you don't know jack shit. Doesn't spread your ignorance and misinformed opinion please.
tsudecimoAug 24, 2014 12:10 PM
Aug 24, 2014 3:51 PM

Jan 2014
tsudecimo said:
Sakura's personality is that of a young girl that lacks self confidence when she was a child, due to her insecurity regarding her big forehead. When she later meets Ino, which helps her gain self confidence. At the start of the series, Sakura was self centered and a selfish person who dismissed others who aren't good enough like Naruto and despite being intelligent and a great ninja student, cared more for love and her looks, which made her declare herself a rival of Ino because she likes Sasuke too.

Yeah,sakura very well developed into a teenage girl...And the rivalry between İno and Sakura was really emotional,i remember laughing a lot while watching those episodes...Fighting over a guy who dont care about them in the slightest and stopped being friends,their friendship was really something else :S

And that scene you talk about is also one of my favorite Sakura Moments,Sakura comes into playground running and tells that she likes someone,guess what its the coolest guy in town...

tsudecimo said:
In the second arc, Chunnin exam, she started having a lot more focus.She helped take care of both Naruto and Sasuke who were both completely helpless. She had her first character development when she cut down her hair, to protect them. She realizes that she's always been a background character to these two and realizes that she must be stronger to protect her friends and aims to be better by being more like them

She did literally nothing in that arc,The ones actually fight was the other Genins of Konoha...She just changed her hairstyle in the middle of fight instead of beating enemies and used the feelings of poor Lee...

Fun Fact:Do you remember how Sakura made Naruto promise her to save Sasuke,and she said she loves sasuke...And later on she fake confessed Naruto telling that she dont love Sasuke anymore...She did all that while knowing how Naruto feels about her...

Fun Fact:"If both Naruto and Sasuke are seriously wounded, which one will I save first? do you remember that line?She said that after Naruto saved her from Sasuke...And she still have to think which one she would help first...

Fun Fact:You remember PainxNaruto fight?The one Hinata almost died...What was sakura doing while all of that happens?Healing people?Fighting enemies?Studying?Training?

She is not coming from a heritage as you say(like Tenten,Lee,Kakashi) but i will remind you the Legendary Sannin boost she got from Tsunade...even after that she is not in the same level with others...Dont get me wrong,i dont hate her i just find her utterly useless...i would love her if she wasnt the girl who gets most screen time but with all the boosts and inequel treatment she gets she is still not enough...About the fight with Chiyo,i remember Sakura was useful so you may be right about that one...She was really useful in 1 arc...i hope to see her doing something good again in next episodes...

Btw,lol i watched Naruto 3 times so i dont think i will rewatch it anytime soon :S
LoneWizzyAug 24, 2014 4:01 PM
Aug 24, 2014 3:56 PM

Jan 2013
tsudecimo said:
PrOxAnto said:

Been a while since I've seen the episodes from the Kages meeting up ... not sure what # of episodes was, sorry.
That was the arc I meant with "understanding" Naruto (faking Naruto into saying she isnt interested in Sasuke anymore etc.)
PrOxAntoAug 24, 2014 4:02 PM
Aug 24, 2014 4:29 PM

Dec 2012
PrOxAnto said:
tsudecimo said:

Been a while since I've seen the episodes from the Kages meeting up ... not sure what # of episodes was, sorry.
That was the arc I meant with "understanding" Naruto (faking Naruto into saying she isnt interested in Sasuke anymore etc.)

Actually that was true, what's fake was the confession, she didn't have romantic feelings for Naruto gonna happen by the end of the manga.

She went after Sasuke, because of Naruto, and the promise he made for her. She wanted to relief him from that promise, and take care of Sasuke. She in no way, shape or form, did that stunt, to get close to Sasuke or join his side, like I think you are implying.
Aug 24, 2014 4:36 PM

Dec 2012
LonelyWizard said:

Yeah,sakura very well developed into a teenage girl...And the rivalry between İno and Sakura was really emotional,i remember laughing a lot while watching those episodes...Fighting over a guy who dont care about them in the slightest and stopped being friends,their friendship was really something else :S

Wow you are dense. That's not the reason for their fight. They are natural rivals, who wanted to prove to each other, that they are strong. Again re-watch the series. You are twisting a lot of scenes for your own convenience.

And that scene you talk about is also one of my favorite Sakura Moments,Sakura comes into playground running and tells that she likes someone,guess what its the coolest guy in town...

What the hell are you even talking about....

Please learn to counter point with relevant things.

She did literally nothing in that arc,The ones actually fight was the other Genins of Konoha...She just changed her hairstyle in the middle of fight instead of beating enemies and used the feelings of poor Lee...

Wow. You are extremely delusional.

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/051/12

I will choose to ignore the rest of your retarded brain dead crap, for the sake of my sanity.
Aug 24, 2014 4:52 PM

Mar 2014
These comments never fail to serve as mere amusement.

Let the Sakura-indiced butthurt flow strongly through the lot of you ingrates.

*Grabs popcorn*
Aug 24, 2014 11:24 PM

Jan 2014
tsudecimo said:

Wow you are dense. That's not the reason for their fight. They are natural rivals, who wanted to prove to each other, that they are strong. Again re-watch the series. You are twisting a lot of scenes for your own convenience.

İno-Sakura natural rivals?I should watch it again?I seriously recommend you to watch it again,it was nothing deep,it was 2 teenage girls fighting over a guy it is pretty obvious and they made it clear...

yea,as i said she stayed awake all night to do NOTHING...She is a Shinobi man,she is not a normal person...She should have done more than stalling enemies because they laughed how weak she is....

You are not making any form of counter-arguments, i told you a lot of reasons why i dont like sakura but you keep saying:
"What the hell are you talking about" and "No she is deep"

That means you have nothing to say,thus i will say you farewell...I am a person who can admit defeat,but you are not even trying to win...

Ryukatsuka said:
These comments never fail to serve as mere amusement.

Let the Sakura-indiced butthurt flow strongly through the lot of you ingrates.

*Grabs popcorn*
Sakura probably the only character i have negative feelings among all the anime i watched....i usually dont care about negative sides of characters,i just ignore them and focus on good points...But watching a ignorant,incompetent Tsuntsun over 600+ episodes is something else...
LoneWizzyAug 24, 2014 11:30 PM
Aug 25, 2014 5:28 AM

Jan 2013
tsudecimo said:
PrOxAnto said:

Actually that was true, what's fake was the confession, she didn't have romantic feelings for Naruto gonna happen by the end of the manga.

She went after Sasuke, because of Naruto, and the promise he made for her. She wanted to relief him from that promise, and take care of Sasuke. She in no way, shape or form, did that stunt, to get close to Sasuke or join his side, like I think you are implying.

Not implying that at all actually, not sure why you got that from my messages.
I know the confession was fake, that's what I was talking about.

I think we're misunderstanding each other here :)
Aug 25, 2014 7:33 AM

Dec 2012
PrOxAnto said:
tsudecimo said:

Not implying that at all actually, not sure why you got that from my messages.
I know the confession was fake, that's what I was talking about.

I think we're misunderstanding each other here :)

Okay I guess so :o
Aug 26, 2014 1:38 PM
Aug 2014
My first post! :)

Flashbacks in this episode did make me think "oh god please stop" and I did the usual check every min to see how long is left (don't know if that's just me haha). What's worse is was that it was all about Sakura which if I'm honest, isn't one of my favourite characters. She's always been a bitch in my eyes. One of those girls who just messes guys around and goes for the guy who is a dick to everyone. I haven't read the manga but if Naruto get's with her and not Hinata I will be pissed.

But saying that, it was a good episode. Cringed a lot at Kiba xD
Aug 26, 2014 2:34 PM

Nov 2010
Storming the ten tails like it's Dynasty Warrior or LOTR
The flashbacks toned down the enjoyment, but the show offs thta followed were very nice
Especially seeing team 7 turning into the new Sanins

I fear seeing Yamamoto soon
Aug 26, 2014 3:48 PM

Jan 2014
well nevermind the flashbacks, that last scene was damn amazing.
Recommend me an anime
Aug 26, 2014 10:44 PM

Jan 2014
Don't know if it was mentioned but naruto just summoned gamakichi.

He's grown so much :D

Besides that it was a pretty average episode to me.

As of now, please try to refrain from looking at MAL. its a complete mess right now T-T
People of anime have whooped, roasted, beaten, and tamed my ass. I have learned my ways and will never speak that horrible word. But, believe me, MY DAY OF VENGEANCE SHALL COME(please dont take this seriously, just "trying" to be funny lol
Aug 27, 2014 4:03 PM

Jan 2014
How can Minato use Kyuubi cloak without the Kyuubi again?
Voldemorting it doesnt seem doable.

Also, why were they fighting these damn generic fodders, when will the real conflict start? It's been all Zetsu, Great Penis, generic gedo mazo mini-me's, and zombies.

Lol@Madara trying to be Meruem.

Another plot hole I can't get myself over: why the fuck are they trying to fight Madara rather than seal him? You know, he's immortal, so when he sits cross-legged waiting for a cool fight, that's a golden opportunity. That's 4 holes in 4 episodes.

HOLY SHIT they used Kiba's power from the video game... Finally. Hinata's lion fists, were they in the anime? Only remember them from the game. Awesome.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2014 4:13 PM

Jan 2014
Grunbeld said:

Also, why were they fighting these damn generic fodders, when will the real conflict start? It's been all Zetsu, Great Penis, generic gedo mazo mini-me's, and zombies.

Another plot hole I can't get myself over: why the fuck are they trying to fight Madara rather than seal him? You know, he's immortal, so when he sits cross-legged waiting for a cool fight, that's a golden opportunity. That's 4 holes in 4 episodes.

HOLY SHIT they used Kiba's power from the video game... Finally. Hinata's lion fists, were they in the anime? Only remember them from the game. Awesome.
he HAS half kyubi...remember
Aug 27, 2014 4:20 PM

Jan 2014
But how can you split the kyuubi? Seems like a convenient power up to 2x the kyuubi for naruto after minato gets sealed.
Aug 27, 2014 7:08 PM

Jul 2007
Grunbeld said:

Are you like blind or something? They have been trying to effectivly attack madara from the begginilng but the fact is they can't because of the 10 tails and the many minions its summoning. That isn't a plot hole, they just can't get to him efficiently. Or have you forgotten when the whole alliance dived towards him and obito with the rasenshuriken.

Your acting like they are just sitting around not doing nothing, madara is the one that isn't doing anything, but the alliance has been on a full onslaught against obito and madara from the beginning. They hardly have a chance to attack him head on, let alone seal him. But there is actually a reason for madara stalling, that will be explained later on.

I find this acceptable, every battle shonen manga has to use some sort of a ploy to delay the final battle. But you know at least its more sensible then something like say fairy tail where the enemy purposely creates a game out of it by defeating his 4 henchmen before fighting him self. lol. Thats pretty stupid imo. This actually logically makes more sence.

Aug 27, 2014 9:47 PM

Jan 2014
Did you read my post? Madara was at that moment just sitting while Clone hashi was there, Tentails was subdued (not that it was ever a danger, see how it was charging at them only after a heartwarming convo, cataclysm, etc), the fact is, they never tried. Clone could have practiced common sense to at least call for aid for a sneak attack while he distract him.... Anything.

I know I'm asking for too much tricks and brain usage in a DBZ-style anime, but come on, that's too far.
Aug 28, 2014 4:59 AM

Jul 2013
Grunbeld said:
But how can you split the kyuubi? Seems like a convenient power up to 2x the kyuubi for naruto after minato gets sealed.
Have you not been paying attention? It was established that Naruto only had half of the Kyuubi's chakra years ago. Also, go watch Kushina's flashbacks, it's pretty damn clear that Minato sealed a part of the Kyuubi inside of himself, and people were calling it months before Minato even revealed that he had the Kyubi inside of him.

"How can you split the kyuubi?". Are you really questioning the possibility of this? Just to enlighten you, the Tailed Beasts were formally one entity before they were split up

EDIT: Just realized this is Judals, so I honestly can't be fucked wasting any more time on you. Won't even bother replying anymore.

"Seems like a convenient power up to 2x the kyuubi for naruto after minato gets sealed"
MinagatachiAug 28, 2014 5:20 AM
Aug 28, 2014 5:26 AM

Jan 2014
Ten tails was split into 9 different beasts, them splitting into... Halves of clones of Yin and Yang is not part of the establishment. This is shown during the confinement arc when the taming itself consisted of balancing the Yin and Yang of the chakra.

And my plot hole still stands, along with the other; them not splitting beats more often into lesser beings, while storing them in dead people or wherever the fuck (Death god ffs), and not worry about thm.

A little use of intellect would never hurt you. Stop dodging the points. Or stop replying at all.
Aug 28, 2014 8:21 AM

Dec 2012
Watching this episode, and the one before it. I thought it was pretty neat, that Minato has a black outline on his KCM, because of yin. I didn't notice that in the manga, so I liked the enhanced detail by the studio :o

The re-animated scenes of the flashbacks were great, don't know why is everybody is complaining, but then again, I'm a manga reader now, so stalling, doesn't matter to me anymore.
Aug 28, 2014 3:02 PM

Jul 2013
Grunbeld said:
Ten tails was split into 9 different beasts, them splitting into... Halves of clones of Yin and Yang is not part of the establishment. This is shown during the confinement arc when the taming itself consisted of balancing the Yin and Yang of the chakra.
Seems I'm forgetting something, could you please tell me where it is shown in the manga that taming the Nine Tails consisted of balancing the Yin and Yang of the chakra? I can't remember that at all.
Aug 29, 2014 2:32 AM

Jul 2008
GAMAKICHI HOW YOU'VE GROWN!!!!

Legendary Sannin 2.0, GO!
Aug 29, 2014 6:45 PM

Mar 2010
Holy shit that was way to cheesy man. But it still entertained.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 31, 2014 11:49 PM
Sep 2007
Amazing episode.

Sakura is awesome, plus great music when Naruto uses Rasenshuriken and Sasuke Kagutsuchi at Juubi's spawn in front of her (Sakura).
Sep 6, 2014 1:06 PM

Jan 2014
I will never talk back to sakura again. Hilarious =)
Sep 23, 2014 2:36 PM

Feb 2011
dem flashbacks
Dec 22, 2014 12:13 AM
May 2012
Awesome episode~
Highlight was Shino's move ahahaha. He punched that thing and little bug came out crawling ahahaha. That was cute :3
Kuchiyose no Jutsu, though *o*
Dec 22, 2014 8:55 AM

May 2010
words cannot express how I find this episode so perfect. Like finally!!! Sakura is now very useful and she can manage her own. The three of them fighting with their backs facing each other. And it's actually satisfying when you saw Minato's face when he complimented Naruto. Aaaaaah! Team 7 is really back all that's missing in the scene is Kakashi. Just seeing them 3 reminds me of the 3 legendary sannin
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 73 Discussion ( 1 2 )

xLtay - Aug 28, 2008

52 by natsuyah »»
Jun 3, 2:49 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 14 Discussion

izikiel - May 17, 2007

31 by pickyotaku »»
Jun 1, 1:15 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 166 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Knave - Jun 24, 2010

216 by KoniginElle »»
May 26, 10:26 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 213 Discussion ( 1 2 )

711 - May 26, 2011

85 by Fludddd »»
May 25, 7:53 PM

» Who are your top 20 favorite Naruto characters?

SupremeGod - May 13

35 by Chunkzz422 »»
May 22, 12:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.